Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December (16165 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Unimaid Resumes On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by sisiafrika(f): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
This is the latest reaching us from the campus this night!
Edit: News now confirmed.
www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/ASUU-stronghold-oau-resumes-sunday.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by Otunbalarry: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
s!s! afrika:
This is the latest reaching us from the campus!
#faints
shocked shocked shocked
where will I start my readinf from bayi??
Ahhh.
Forgotton my mat number sef.
do u mean dis?abeg dnt tell me u are joking o,bkos dat meanx am packn my loadx
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by sisiafrika(f): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
Otunbalarry: do u mean dis?abeg dnt tell me u are joking o,bkos dat meanx am packn my loadx
school don full sef. Its like the circular's gonna be out tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by Harrisonn(m): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
s!s! afrika:
#faints
shocked shocked shocked
Ahhh.

your source pls, cos am on campus today the whole place is empty

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by Otunbalarry: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
s!s! afrika:

school don full sef. Its like the circular's gonna be out tomorrow
*faints* wakes up back,ah at last..Bt am gona b disappointd if it turnx awt to b a joke
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by kristana(f): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
abi we don resume ni...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by sisiafrika(f): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Harrisonn:

your source pls, cos am on campus today the whole place is empty
sha go pack ur loads.
The news is just being circulated this night, about an hour ago really.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by Otunbalarry: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
kristana: abi we don resume ni...
bliv her bkos d news is trending on twitter now
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by Bakare19: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
I don't believe this!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by roland2rule(m): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
How I wish this is real
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by Tobbie9(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pure unadulterated zobo
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by Iamstrata(m): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
if its rumours on oau, its probably true
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
s!s! afrika:
#faints
shocked shocked shocked
Ahhh.
please are u sure I tink O.A.U will be the last to disband frm this strike being one of ASUU's stronghold
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 05, 2013
If na true say fg don capture,make ferguson surrender jeje
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by Lionbite(m): 5:04am On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:

sha go pack ur loads.
The news is just being circulated this night, about an hour ago really.
he said he's on campus already shey he go pack load back home ni

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by Seun(m): 5:29am On Dec 05, 2013
Is it true?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Seun: Is it true?
Maybe itz a Hoax
it all started from facebook
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by sisiafrika(f): 6:44am On Dec 05, 2013
E be like say this thing wan enter front page.
Hmm, just coming down from the mountains, oau must not resume ke??
.xmas runs wan spoil be dat kee?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by Otunbalarry: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:
E be like say this thing wan enter front page.
Hmm, just coming down from the mountains, oau must not resume ke??
.xmas runs wan spoil be dat kee?
ur info has bin cnfirmd,bkos P.R.O of oau has announcd dis,and Dailytimes newspaper jst announcd it too
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by davoremix(m): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2013
Itz true, pipl, lets go to school
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by roland2rule(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by sisiafrika(f): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by cooltony09: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2013

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by olaisababs(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2013
Wow.The year is gone already na.Na big f up be dz jare.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by sisiafrika(f): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2013
olaisababs: Wow.The year is gone already na.Na big f up be dz jare.
i swear
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by roland2rule(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2013
olaisababs: Wow.The year is gone already na.Na big f up be dz jare.

I want to resume nitemi....OAU is seriously lagging behind
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2013
oau dont try nonsense o, this year has gone already

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by roland2rule(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2013
I hope they release the lecture time-table soon, if I don't see this, am nt going anywhere............

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 05, 2013
please is anyone in skul to help us confirm and maybe snap the pictures of the circular so that we can see it, what will we be doing in skul for two weeks, it is a complete waste of time and money, Oau should also upload this information on their website, all this while , i had the urge to resume, no i dont feel like resuming again, till next year.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by Manuelcrc(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2013
roland2rule: I hope they release the lecture time-table soon, if I don't see this, am nt going anywhere............

Besides, last time I got to my room rats (who also have their own bedspace allocation every year) had taken over. I didn't try to go in because even through the window I could see it was a sorry sight.
Bottom line: I'll wait for at least 2 weeks before I go anywhere...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by holarmideh(m): 8:49am On Dec 05, 2013
The Bleep is Lautech waiting for.

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December by olufemi26(m): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2013
Atlast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delsu Post Utme Aptitude Test Lecture 1: Anagram / ASUU Strike; The Union Is Still Consulting Its Members / Ambrose Alli University Reacts To Forcing Medical Students To Sign Undertaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.