Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,566 members, 7,801,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Trybe Records Presents The Newest Signed Act - The Hottest Mc To Come Out Of Ni - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Trybe Records Presents The Newest Signed Act - The Hottest Mc To Come Out Of Ni (2503 Views)

ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] / Storm Records Presents: Sasha - Adara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trybe Records Presents The Newest Signed Act - The Hottest Mc To Come Out Of Ni by Deemoney1: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2008
Please read a message from eLDee introducing the newest signed act to Trybes Records.

One love

[QUOTE]
Hey there,

I have just recently signed a new artist to the Trybe Records camp and we are really excited about this new phenomenon by the name of "Proto". He's a 17 year old Nigerian MC from North New Jersey and has been on the grind for quite a while talking to a bunch of major labels out here in the states. He currently owns a production outfit by the name "Chidi Bang Entertainment" and has over 100 songs recorded. We have taken Proto and Chidi Bang Entertainment under our wings and "it's about to go down" really heavy.

We're also about to hit up Nigeria and the rest of Africa with that next level music, like we always do. We hereby challenge any artists out there that imagine they can compete with "Proto" to step up and get eaten!

Please check out the attached song and also don't forget to visit his myspace page@ www.myspace.com/protospace

Also check out my myspace @ www.myspace.com/eldeeonline for updates on my new album "Evolution". New single "Bosi Gbangba" is causing a lot of trouble on the charts and in the clubs. Don't sleep.

And yeah,, your'e receiving this because you are on my friends list.

Thanks for your time and feel free to leave a comment on either of our myspace pages.

It's proto,, come quick, click, take a photo
you may never be this close again
It's Trybe Records and we play to win
Cos we're one in a million!

[/QUOTE]
Re: Trybe Records Presents The Newest Signed Act - The Hottest Mc To Come Out Of Ni by owolomo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2008
mehn i juss hope say una no dey overrate my guy, cause if all this na hype e no go good ooo, na my own 2 say be that, and una they yan battle , can he go head to head w/ the AFRICAN KINGS, OR SAUCE KID, NO LE LE, hope the guy no dull sha
Re: Trybe Records Presents The Newest Signed Act - The Hottest Mc To Come Out Of Ni by Dathreat: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ma guy saucekid no get mouth but if na African kings him wan battle then get ready 4 the guyz career to shut down like padlock,
Re: Trybe Records Presents The Newest Signed Act - The Hottest Mc To Come Out Of Ni by nosa101(f): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2008
doesn't sound bad
Re: Trybe Records Presents The Newest Signed Act - The Hottest Mc To Come Out Of Ni by AfrknKngs(m): 12:46am On Jul 29, 2008
Mehn, What Da hell This nigga will get eaten up by Ma lil hommie DARE!!! A 16 Year Old Nigerian MC,

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82fqRvEo0r4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6vMl5zKmhM&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OP6_FFHkGg&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Proto aint got a chance mayne!!! Mehn, Go do more better researches, there's more talented yunglins out thurr, Dont make me laugh!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Trybe Records Presents The Newest Signed Act - The Hottest Mc To Come Out Of Ni by nosa101(f): 2:29am On Jul 29, 2008
But can they out a decent album?

Right now Sauce Kid, AfriKan Kings, Proto and co are all on the same level until they prove otherwise.
Re: Trybe Records Presents The Newest Signed Act - The Hottest Mc To Come Out Of Ni by Samuel1580: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
Yo!!! dat guy DARE floored the other guy, really bleeped him up his battery ran down, !!! Gr8 job DARE!!!!
Re: Trybe Records Presents The Newest Signed Act - The Hottest Mc To Come Out Of Ni by Riskie(f): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2008
Personally I don't think Proto's that good, he's actually kind of boring. Nothing we haven't heard before. undecided
Re: Trybe Records Presents The Newest Signed Act - The Hottest Mc To Come Out Of Ni by 2kul: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2008
He aite, for a 17yr old, betta dan soulja boy shit

(1) (Reply)

Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! / Ice Prince - Money Freestyle / Top Producers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.