Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? (774 Views)

To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! / Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? / Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2013
Why is it that nairaland members cannot see what is posted in the moderators section when we click on it and why is it showing empty topics,are we not suppose to see what is posted there. Why are members not allowed to see what the moderators are discussing?
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by lirusehn(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2013
ur P is deeper dan ur life *spits on thread*
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2013
lirusehn: ur P is deeper dan ur life *spits on thread*
you mean I can't ask questions again,why comment on a thread you don't have answers too? *spits on you*
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2013
lirusehn: ur P is deeper dan ur life *spits on thread*

Smh! undecided you too like attacking girls. Hian!
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Codedboy95(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2013
bekos yhu're nt a moderator
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2013
once u are able to have 2000 posts in a day and 100 topic in a day. Ehen! U will b made a mod. Nd u can now view the section and tell us who's the next target to be banned.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by passionate88: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2013
Na there dm dey play poker wit our ban. Dm dey draw straw on hw many years dm go ban us. Thunder go fire d person wey join mac approve my ban to extend to 2105, dm tell una say I b Methusela?.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by hotmolo(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2013
grin angry na ogbanje meeting

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
Bossforeva: once u are able to have 2000 posts in a day and 100 topic in a day. Ehen! U will b made a mod. Nd u can now view the section and tell us who's the next target to be banned.
so they even discuss the next target to be banned there,na wa ooo! I just want to know what is going on in there and what they posted because there are topics there but i cannot view it.
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
hotmolo: grin angry na ogbanje meeting
Na real Ogbanje meeting oo! I see no reason why they cannot allow nairalanders to see what they've been discussing undecided
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
passionate88: Na there dm dey play poker wit our ban. Dm dey draw straw on hw many years dm go ban us. Thunder go fire d person wey join mac approve my ban to extend to 2105, dm tell una say I b Methusela?.
what! Who ban you reach 2105? cheesy
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
Bossforeva: once u are able to have 2000 posts in a day and 100 topic in a day. Ehen! U will b made a mod. Nd u can now view the section and tell us who's the next target to be banned.
I don't want to be a moderator,I just want to know what is happening there. Where are the moderators let them come and answer my question. I don't like curiousity oo!
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by passionate88: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
arcbabe: what! Who ban you reach 2105? cheesy
Na maclatunji. Wit him big nose

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
passionate88: Na maclatunji. Wit him big nose
you self don do wetin pain am well well that is why him ban you reach that time but the ban is too much ooo!
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by passionate88: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
arcbabe: you self don do wetin pain am well well that is why him ban you reach that time but the ban is too much ooo!
I no do am anythin o, one guy dey curse me nd my belief, I curse d guy back, na d only thin I do. Him say him go ban me, I tell am say him dn ban me b4 na so im cm extend am to that far future date. Him want make I live long sha.
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by olorunthobby(f): 12:15am On Dec 08, 2013

gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Enegod(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2013
passionate88: I no do am anythin o, one guy dey curse me nd my belief, I curse d guy back, na d only thin I do. Him say him go ban me, I tell am say him dn ban me b4 na so im cm extend am to that far future date. Him want make I live long sha.
grin
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Danhumprey: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2013
passionate88: Na there dm dey play poker wit our ban. Dm dey draw straw on hw many years dm go ban us. Thunder go fire d person wey join mac approve my ban to extend to 2105, dm tell una say I b Methusela?.
grin
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Olugbenger(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2013
passionate88: I no do am anythin o, one guy dey curse me nd my belief, I curse d guy back, na d only thin I do. Him say him go ban me, I tell am say him dn ban me b4 na so im cm extend am to that far future date. Him want make I live long sha.

grin grin
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Karleb(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2013
It's because, Seun doesn't want nlanders to see how arrogant, bossy and disobedient he is, if you doubt me try reading Ogugua's resignation letter.
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2013
Karleb: It's because, Seun doesn't want nlanders to see how arrogant, bossy and disobedient he is, if you doubt me try reading Ogugua's resignation letter.
i read Ogugua's resignation and i was surprise at what she said,i had to check again to confirm it is really her. Seun where are you and why can't members see what is posted in the moderator section?
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by passionate88: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
All of una wey just dey do
gringringringringrin na una sabi o

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
arcbabe: you mean I can't ask questions again,why comment on a thread you don't have answers too? *spits on you*
did you even understand what he said? He said your puszy is deeper than your life...that's bad of him..
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Davo93(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
lol... funny thread though.

@OP, If i may ask, why do you want to view there? or let me ask this way again, what exactly did you keep there that you want to retrieve? cheesy

I don't see this possible soon although i learnt it once happened.
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
Davo93: lol... funny thread though.

@OP, If i may ask, why do you want to view there? or let me ask this way again, what exactly did you keep there that you want to retrieve? cheesy

I don't see this possible soon although i learnt it once happened.
my dear am just curious oh! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Buoyantic: did you even understand what he said? He said your puszy is deeper than your life...that's bad of him..
you are a fool. Idiot
Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
arcbabe: you are a fool. Idiot
am sorry I never meant to offend you.i hate exchanging words with women.do you want to know why?you bend down to urinate while I stand..like I said am so sorry.no offense intended

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Members View The Moderator Section? by passionate88: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
Buoyantic: do you want to know why?you bend down to urinate while I stand.. no offense intended
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Some Famous Quotes Of Nelsen Mandela / Mtn's Wayo Value For Money? / Face Of Nairaland 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.