Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD (745 Views)

Conductor Cooking Under Petrol Tanker [photos] / Keeping Fit In Nigeria Is Becoming Really, Really Hard / Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by fijiano202(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2013
I came over to her area for a program so i decided to stay with her during the exercise but anytime she cooks i always feel like crying cos her cooking is aweful,she doesnt know how to prepare any meal but she always claiming shes the best.to her own understanding shes trying to make me feel at home and also giving me the best meal money can buy but for me the cooking is totally worse,i can bet my 8yrs old neice could do a better job than her.Pls how do i tell her shes bad and how to stop her from cooking cos i dont want to be kicked out of her house,Hotels are kinda expensive over here
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2013
You wrote like you care but if you really care,you spill the truth to her in a tete a tete convo...then give her some hint and tips on how to go about good cooking because if you don't she's gonna be an object of ridicule to people around her so my dear...like the dettol advert....if you don't take care of her...who will?
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by Codedboy95(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2013
Get her a cookbook n she will get the message
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by KillMoves: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by Confirmbabe(f): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2013
cheesy Before she starts cooking today, tell her you would like to help her so she could rest. Continue the same routine for the next two days, she go dey allow you from then on and she go get the message. Thank me later.
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by enigmagu1(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2013
Confirmbabe: cheesy Before she starts cooking today, tell her you would like to help her so she could rest. Continue the same routine for the next two days, she go dey allow you from then on and she go get the message. Thank me later.

lolzzz tank me later...wat of tnkin u in advance??
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by fijiano202(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2013
Confirmbabe: cheesy Before she starts cooking today, tell her you would like to help her so she could rest. Continue the same routine for the next two days, she go dey allow you from then on and she go get the message. Thank me later.
thank you for the advice i would try that but i have a question for u.Pls as a lady if a guy breaks that kinda news,would ladies get annoy? cos i dont want her to feel bad that have been pretending since i got to her place and i dont want her to kick me out.pls understand its kinda sensitive to me cos if she get annoyed,am sure am definately out and i dont have money to book a Hotel Room
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by Confirmbabe(f): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
enigmagu1:

lolzzz tank me later...wat of tnkin u in advance??
All join cheesy
fijiano202: thank you for the advice i would try that but i have a question for u.Pls as a lady if a guy breaks that kinda news,would ladies get annoy? cos i dont want her to feel bad that have been pretending since i got to her place and i dont want her to kick me out.pls understand its kinda sensitive to me cos if she get annoyed,am sure am definately out and i dont have money to book a Hotel Room
Yeah i'd be pissed, i would starve you. No woman wants to be called a 'bad cook.
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Don't try it,that is one of the fastest ways to break a woman's heart. I believe it will be best if you tell her that she has done alot for you and you want to surprise her with a meal:it will be a win-win situation;you will show her what real cooking is like and you might get laid.
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by fijiano202(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
FOOL FINDER: Don't try it,that is one of the fastest ways to break a woman's heart. I believe it will be best if you tell her that she has done alot for you and you want to surprise her with a meal:it will be a win-win situation;you will show her what real cooking is like and you might get laid.
thanks bro,nice advice but am not into her in that kinda way,shes just a friend
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
booked....
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by Incrizz(f): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
fijiano202: .. but i have a question for u.Pls as a lady if a guy breaks that kinda news,would ladies get annoy?
From your main post, I get the feeling she is "just a friend." A girlfriend or a wife can handle that kind of a revelation from her man. But for someone who's just a friend, she's gon' be really upset and hurt. Confirmbabe gave a very solid suggestion on how to go about it (though something tells me she may not still get the message haha)
I know a few girls who are like that; who serve you steaming tasteless tomato they call stew lol
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by ExpressBooking(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
If you are a better cook,why not try teaching her and she will never forget you. That's only if she is open to learning anyway otherwise enjoy endure it while lasts.
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by Hackerjay(m): 12:29am On Dec 06, 2013
U no gey mouth abi...ok,wait make she poison u...
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 06, 2013
How many dayz do u av left to spend with her?
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by fijiano202(m): 5:36am On Dec 06, 2013
alutacontinua: How many dayz do u av left to spend with her?
i still have 12more days to spend with her,am planning to kinda take her to a restuarant today with the excuse that shes been doing her best always and she need a rest for today.
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by fijiano202(m): 5:39am On Dec 06, 2013
Incrizz: From your main post, I get the feeling she is "just a friend." A girlfriend or a wife can handle that kind of a revelation from her man. But for someone who's just a friend, she's gon' be really upset and hurt. Confirmbabe gave a very solid suggestion on how to go about it (though something tells me she may not still get the message haha)
I know a few girls who are like that; who serve you steaming tasteless tomato they call stew lol
you are a girl after my own heart,it seems u truely understand what am going thru,20 tomatoes 2 peppers thats what she call sauce,i pity her future husband Smh
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2013
fijiano202: i still have 12more days to spend with her,am planning to kinda take her to a restuarant today with the excuse that shes been doing her best always and she need a rest for today.

If i were to advise you sincerely, i'll say you should just try nd keep it together for those 12 days. You could take her out for 2 days out of those 12-say today and a day before your departure (apparently, u'll just tell her it's a way of expressing your gratitude).

As per the remaining 10 days, you can take it up on yourself to cook one or two days. 8 days left! Try and manage for those 8 days, bikonu!

She is trying her best, i suppose and for most ladies, a guy insulting their cooking skills is one of the worst thing you can do to them. It's like a lady insulting a guy's skills in bed, you know how insulting it could be to a guy. I agree she might need improvement but as it is, I don't think you're in the best position to point that out to her. She'll pick offence, and go all 'you're so ungrateful' on you!

One advice that i think might work is dt i she has a close friend (female) that you're also close to who's a lil bit understanding and mature, you might wanna go through her, nit because of ur tummy, but because you want to make this your friend a better woman in future! If you choose a wrong friend to use, this might even be worse than telling her yourself, so, you gotta be careful how you go about it!

One more thing, stop all dis ur spiting attitude nd 'smh'-like words, she doesn't know how to cook (in your world), that doesn't make her a bad woman or wife-material, nobody is perfect and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! She can work towards being a better person but that doesn't make her bad! Just face front and appreciate her efforts!
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by fijiano202(m): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2013
WOW thanks honey for the wonderful advice,thumps up to u.Firstly i think i would try the friend angle,thats kinda sound like a great idea.Secondly i had a thought this morning,while she was frying Eggs i told her i love when theres alot of pepper in my fried eggs so she added a lil pepper,after she finish preparing it i told her to have a bite outta it,to my suprise,she said it tasted different and delicious and she likes it,so my thought was during the Xmas break i would invite her over to my house and do the cooking myself but i would allow her to tag along and show her lots of different ways to cook,am sure shes gonna grab some tips and tricks.Thats my plan. [quote author=alutacontinua]
If i were to advise you sincerely, i'll say you should just try nd keep it together for those 12 days. You could take her out for 2 days out of those 12-say today and a day before

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by Incrizz(f): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2013
fijiano202: you are a girl after my own heart,it seems u truely understand what am going thru, 20 tomatoes 2 peppers thats what she call sauce, i pity her future husband Smh
Hahaha..that's exactly what I am talking about.
Re: How Do I Tell A Lady Feeding Me That Her Cooking Is Really Really BAD by fijiano202(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Thank y'all for the wonderful advices,Eating at a resturant was like giving me oxygen,i never wanted to leave,i coarsed her into buying some and taking it home for us to eat at dinner even though the resturant food wasnt top-notched it tasted like the best meal have had in years.i dont know the best way to express my joy tonite,a big kiss to all the guys and girls,NOTE-hand for guys and lips for the ladies.thank y'all Struggle continues tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Common Grammatical Error We Make In Banking Hall And At The ATM Spot / A Open Letter To "The Headies Award Organisers 2013 / Why I Didn’t Report My Missing Quadrocopter To The Police –folayan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.