Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? (34784 Views)

144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar / Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / Only Virgins To Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by mumumugu(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Why do pastors ask all virgins to come out for special prayer.

What i worse is that they make such request in mixed sermon when parents are with their wards.

The awkward moment you see a girl whom you have bleeped stepping out. Do you stop her?

That awkward moment when you are still seated with your parents eyes on u...
Na only God go save u when u and your parents reach house

pastors stop abeg

26 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by passionate88: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Wrong. You are being biased, na only girls dey b virgin?. Na wetin d Pastor suppose preach sef?.

5 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by fredx4(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2013
Lol please which church is that? I honestly didn't know being a virgin is part of the qualifications for heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lmao...which church is that?

Why generalize pastors, its only ur pastor o.

10 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by gtrust: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
what

maybe the next King of England is looking for a wife

4 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
wc church is that? U ever is saint should cast the first stone.i can tell u that that pastor may be occultic

4 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by moscobabs(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
na wa ooo.....maybe he wants to use them for ritual

7 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by adexsimply(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by kingofpool: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
hahahahahahaha........i dey like am eeehhh ....hmmmm na dat tym wey bleepin cos dey fall on gals nah, dem go dey bleep dey go
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Imagine if your mumsie follow stepout

Virgin Mary Remix grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by nerodenero: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Funny enough, some of these pastors bleeped their wives before they became married. Anyway, I have never attended a service where such alter-call was made but whichever way, I don't think it is nice one.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by solowork: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
No. He shouldn't

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Genycharl(f): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
I guess its only in ur church
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Donmichaelz(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
all the virgins in nairaland should click like. let's see how many bitches we have and how many queens

92 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Yes. So that I can know the virgins in my Church & attack them one by one!
Last Bullet:
On a serious note, I think it's wrong.
21st century Pastors just don't get some practices & doctrines right.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by seniourman(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
[size=24pt]mukina2 biko nu unban my sseniourman account you banned till 2018. I promise not to insult again mukina2 please forgive me I may be your husband tomorro oo[/size]
www.nairaland.com/sseniourman

darlin plz am using dat account to like my post.
Pls 4gv me grin

49 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by nora544: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
That could only happen in nigeria, and this could be only one of this new churches, and this has nothing to do with christianity.

Fake nigerian Pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Rich4god(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
I dont think any normal pastor will do that, so OP I hope you are not creating a scene. But if its true... Then something must be definitely wrong with the pastor/church.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by logica(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
LOL...so he can pick his next target...

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Lexusgs430: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
Maybe he is looking for a possible wife for his son or maybe he is looking for a second wife !!!!!!
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Burger01(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
The pastor is researching for his next virgin victim. What has that got to do with prayers and Sunday sermons. Mischievous pastors.sad

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by SecretDreams(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Prayers for virgins ? For what ? Rituals or maybe he wants to know his next victim or he wants a female virgin to carry the offering bag/box on her head for prayers.

Na business strategy sha, soon your pastor will start selling virginity oil and collecting virginity offering, business most move, most of these new generation pastors are hungry o.

Chill sef only female virgins or male and female together ?

4 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Such pastors watch too many nollywood films,eg ARUUGBA.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Popowaa: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
So they can chew them by asking them to come for night vigils.Pastors of nowadays u go feargringringrin

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Janiobi(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Abeg de pastor dey fine 2nd hand virgin, at least all 9ja guys fall in there... cool
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Sard(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
@op.. Mention the name of the pastor, abi e no get name? I 've never heard such, but whoever does that is wrong because it can lead to alot of problems for the victims (both virgins & non-virgins alike).

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Fhiminana: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Encouraging young girls/bois to staty away from pre - marital sex is the ultimate thing as premarital sex only breeds suspicions even after marriage and it's also a wrong foundation for any godly home. Asking them to stand up?? well, if God actuall asked the pastor to do that then it's ok but not now that one can hardly know which pastor to trust.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by yuzedo: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
HELLLL YEA!!!! If they dint asked dem to step out, how will Pastor COZA no which babe to disturb and who won't agree for dem? angry

2. How will ritualist pastor no witch girl to sacrifised and which is nut avalable for sacrifise?

3. How will guymen and chiormaster no d sista to invite for special rehasal in his bedroom? undecided

Plis it must be continue. Tenk. angry

12 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by xynerise: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
Very Simple.

A lot of ''brethern in the lord'' want to have a virgin as wife so they meet this business pastors and ask him to arrange a virgin for them. As soon as the virgins come out, all the virgin seekers will start taking note of their names.

Later on, the pastor will tell them(virgins) ''the holy spirit said this is your husband''(refering to the virgin seekers).

Politics don enter church o grin

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Donmichaelz(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
by the way today is my birthday please show some love. send recharge card or click like

42 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by xynerise: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rich4god: I dont think any normal pastor will do that, so OP I hope you are not creating a scene. But if its true... Then something must be definitely wrong with the pastor/church.
Believe me they do. I know of one pastor that did it cool
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by olanyte: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
who is to trust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" / Nigerians In The US Reject Bishop Ross Because He Believes In Homosexuality / 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.