Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,943 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet (42977 Views)

Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick / How To Watch Videos And Surf The Web Without Using A Lot Of Data / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by wnr4r(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2013

Few days ago, Airtel Nigeria broke the heart of many by informing us that starting from 3rd December Airtel BIS plan will cease to work on non-Blackberry devices. The fact is, Airtel BIS has been the cheapest source of internet for all and sundry. Here is a trick on how to use Etisalat BIS on Any Device, be it Andriod, iPhone, Tab or PC..Leggo

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TWEAK IS WORKING AS AT THE TIME OF WRITING THIS POST

PROCEDURE

STEP 1: Subscribe to Etisalat Blackberry Complete Plan. Here are the subscription codes for popular ones ( For Etisalat BB Complete monthly (Costs #1000): Dial *499*3#, Etisalat BB Complete Weekly (Costs N500): *499*3*1#) Etisalat BIS on Android

STEP 2: After you’ve successfully completed step 1, Subscribe to BB 10 daily plan by dialing *599*3*2# (costs N100). This step unlocks your BIS to work on any Device cheesy

STEP 3: Configure your device by setting your access point name (APN) to blackberryx.net
Leave all other fields empty……Save and Enjoy.

Etisalat gives 3GB for its BB Complete monthly plan, I don’t know about weekly. You can check your available Data by dialling *228#

I’ve tested this and am making use of it. I welcome comments and questions.wink

SOURCE:http://syntocode.com/use-etisalat-bis-on-android-pc-any-device/

4 Likes

Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by ewizard1: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
I was here, I saw it...
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by McStoic(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Guy I tried it but what I was given is 514mb plus free 15mb. I dunno why. I also got a message that my data would expire on 12/12/13, meaning that its one week plan. So how do I check my overall BIS month balance? Respond pls. You can also pls send me your phone number through dunsimmy@gmail.com. Waiting to hear from you. Thanks.
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by ewizard1: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mc Stoic: Guy I tried it but what I was given is 514mb plus free 15mb. I dunno why. I also got a message that my data would expire on 12/12/13, meaning that its one week plan. So how do I check my overall BIS month balance? Respond pls. You can also pls send me your phone number through dunsimmy@gmail.com. Waiting to hear from you. Thanks.
Did it work?
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by bush4ker(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
yea we need testimonies
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by abrahym(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
yes working
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by bush4ker(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
I love u guys assess..no gay
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wow nice one man by d way pls can someone help me decide on between tecno p5 and gionee p2 and samsung which to get pls that is nt to slim and very taller and doesnt lags and awesome pls i have checked the gionee p2 and tecno p5 thread and am still confused plz no insult plzz
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by Belexy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
God bless the person dat discovered this. My etisalat is working on my android now. *dancing azonto*

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by Ekpees: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
is working God bless d owner of this thread

1 Like

Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by emekaanijah(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2013
it is working.... op God bless u
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by toniotonero(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
WORKING PERFECT
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by Joe50(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
someone should try glo undecided or mtn undecided pls no airltel, cos i hate dem sad angry
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by georgee(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Working perfectly on my HTC One grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by walcolm(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
I have been trying to subscribe but I keep getting a message 'sorry the operation failed. Try again later '

1 Like

Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by bush4ker(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
is it unlimited?
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by emekaanijah(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
op... na 499 not 449
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by ewizard1: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
WORKING !!!
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by Deblow: 1:02am On Dec 07, 2013
Pls anybody from ado - ekiti using this yet should comment because Etisalat does not have a 3g network here yet and without 3g u can't enjoy android surfing.
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by smartnoni(m): 1:55am On Dec 07, 2013
Vicboi: Wow nice one man by d way pls can someone help me decide on between tecno p5 and gionee p2 and samsung which to get pls that is nt to slim and very taller and doesnt lags and awesome pls i have checked the gionee p2 and tecno p5 thread and am still confused plz no insult plzz
go get oppsson u won't regret... I Ve use 2 phones u mentioned... if u can't get oppsson ibo6622 buy p5
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by smartnoni(m): 1:57am On Dec 07, 2013
tHe Eti stuff blazing ..I started with Disney daily sub... it is working perfectly
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by McStoic(m): 5:52am On Dec 07, 2013
ewizard1:
Did it work?
Yeah, its working big time, even blazing faaassssst!! But like I said earlier, I was wrongly subscribed to weekly plan of 514mb (plus extra 15mb ) for 500naira anyway instead of the monthly plan of 3g for 1000. I think the mistake should be from the monthly code; I am not sure whether its *449*3# or *499*3#. Aside this, it's perfect.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by WhiteNiccur(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2013
cry cry mine didn't work too, the sim was in a small Nokia phone when I typed the code for the weekly BB plan, then I typed the code for BB10 daily... I didn't get any congratulatory message about being on bb plan but was told about 15mb... Then I inserted the sim on my iphone and changed my APN.. It was browsing till I noticed my Credit was burning, now my credit has finished and it ain't browsing no more sad

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by walcolm(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2013
Mc Stoic: Yeah, its working big time, even blazing faaassssst!! But like I said earlier, I was wrongly subscribed to weekly plan of 514mb (plus extra 15mb ) for 500naira anyway instead of the monthly plan of 3g for 1000. I think the mistake should be from the monthly code; I am not sure whether its *449*3# or *499*3#. Aside this, it's perfect.

It's *499*3#

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by wnr4r(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
walcolm: I have been trying to subscribe but I keep getting a message 'sorry the operation failed. Try again later '
call their customer care to activate the Monthly BB plan (ONLY)for you, then you can follow the rest of the procedure urself
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by wnr4r(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
WhiteNiccur: cry cry mine didn't work too, the sim was in a small Nokia phone when I typed the code for the weekly BB plan, then I typed the code for BB10 daily... I didn't get any congratulatory message about being on bb plan but was told about 15mb... Then I inserted the sim on my iphone and changed my APN.. It was browsing till I noticed my Credit was burning, now my credit has finished and it ain't browsing no more sad
Was your money deducted? dial *228# to check ur available bundle balance....and ensure u use the right APN; blackberryx.net with this, ur money is untouchable.

regards, http://syntocode.com
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by osigiepurr(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Thanks man
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by DahtDopeBoi(m): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pls hw can I port 4rm Airtel to Etisalat... Thanks
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by satowind(m): 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
I have been using it since last year is the best and the fastest subscription in nigeria. I stared using it wen it was 1500 unlimited.
Sato.
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by DahtDopeBoi(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2013
Daht_DopeBoi: Pls hw can I port 4rm Airtel to Etisalat... Thanks
somebody help o!!! Tired of Airtel
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by ineriteitee: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Jst joined d etisalat train

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks To Charge You For Recharging Via USSD As From October 21 / Photo Of The Day - See What Bad Network Can Cause / TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.