Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia (58305 Views)

Migrant Crisis: Slovakia 'Will Only Accept Christians' / "Is Jesus Going To Return During The Blood-red Moon Of 2015?" / River Turns Blood RED Overnight Putting Entire Chinese City In Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Dujardin(m): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2013
When the bible say "beware of false prophets" this Obadia is a living example! He has turned the doctrine of revelation upside down. He isn't natural, rational thinking human anymore. Beware, his timeline are mare man's calculations which accordin 2 d bible, is not God's way.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: it will happen. you can bet your life on it. 150 weeks is not too long to go. hopefully you stick around on nairaland till then. wink

Let the countdown begin! grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nattydonatus(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: you are not measuring the times diligently. we are in a reincarnated world. the gospel has been preached to all peoples between 193 AD when septemius severus established the holy roman empire, up until 1400s when the europeans resurfaced again during the european rennaisance. 1000 year reign is in the past. you are not measuring the times diligently and in 1914 there were no nukes.
...u are a grail messenger , you believe in reincarnation? You can't shake us with all dez trash
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by crackhaus: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: hehe. in due time we shall know whose mind was lost and whose was intact grin
Aye sire, aye! grin
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by foemy: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2013
[quote [color=#770077][/color]author=obadiah777] the gospel has been preached throughout the whole world during the 1000 year reign. this ended just before the european rennaisance. that era is over. we are in the tribulations. and the end of the tribulations is signal led by armageddon. you are not measuring the times diligently sire. Shalom[/quote] guy u no dey try at all. U no dey read ur bible! Is dis wot ur bible tells u! Any word or prophesy dat contradicts d bible is noting but false & fake. U b jehoval witness?
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2013
Its Iron Ore, the crust of the Earth has vast geology of Iron Ore, when ocean water meets the ore and washes it across the water table, what do you expect ? The red pigment is ferrous oxide which is soluble in water, the red pigment is chromatographically that of high grade iron ore. By the way, I did good in my days on Industrial Chemistry

Obadiah777 please stop advertising your ignorance and deceiving nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Mrbee21(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2013
abeg una knw weda any river,lake or stream don turn red...#zobo dey hungry me nw
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by obalolaunited(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2013
what does this signify ? Yesterday it hit europe. the waters in
slovakia turned to blood. so it started in asia and then america and
then australia and than africa and now europe. thats all the
continents covered

DUDE WHY DO YOU KEEP DECIEVING PEOPLE WITH YOUR LIES WHICH AFRICA OR EUROPE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Mrbee21(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2013
make i go fetch water for stream before e go turn red....#i no want story
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by twosquare(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2013
Jimmybrave:

No man or demon knows when this world will end. According to the scipture, when u see an aborminable thing e.g homosexualism, lesbianism, incest, occultism, etc in a holy place i.e Church, temple, etc; know that the end is nigh and prepare urself.
I get angry when people think the end of the world is the same as the end of the age.... before this world will come to an end,even d millenial reign hasn't come.....read your Bibeli pls..
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Earnshaw(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: the gospel has been preached throughout the whole world during the 1000 year reign. this ended just before the european rennaisance. that era is over. we are in the tribulations. and the end of the tribulations is signal led by armageddon. you are not measuring the times diligently sire. Shalom
Really? you obviously haven't been to Papua New Guinea
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by twosquare(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2013
A lot of deluded folks here....it is no news we are in the end times...we should know that,unless you are living in Mars.spirits are hovering in mass,making unimaginable things happen... just read the dailies and watch TV news...not entertainment

And to you Obadiah: honestly speaking, u are one crazy dude(not insultive); flaw number one:don't in ur anticipation set dates and miss the whole cookies of end time. I know u are eager to see the whole thing called Man burn...not so fast bro.....just be calm and watch....be observant to Details...u are just jumping about like an antelope.Yes many things can happen within that period..but man is not yet ripe for that....Am an agent of Heaven,and one advice to y'all all over the world: SHARRAP!!!
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by CastingCrowns(f): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2013
this here is now scary.......am so scared. :othis here is now scary.......am so scared.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by holuwashezy(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: bruv this is not the destruction of syria i am talking about in 150 weeks time. the destruction of the western world by nukes amongst other places. and if it does not happen ( but it will ) yes i will play your lil game in saying i would declare myself a false prophet and the bible as fake wink wink grin
you are wrong bro. If your prophecy failed, it doesn't mean the bible is fake.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by mikelblinks(m): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2013
Jst finished watching d movie.
Really interesting
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by SAINTSTANLEZ(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2013
meracool: But when will the World End........

I need Answers.

ehmmmmm if u ask me nah who i go ask? or rather just repent nd continue waiting
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by izeek(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2013
It wise to be prepared for the end and it never comes, than to be unprepared for it and it meets you unawares.

With every passing day, week, month and year, the end of both times and age draws near, why not then ground yourself in God's word and get prepared for by his coming.

I perceive that part of the problem is if there would be a rapture before the great tribulation, well my little understanding as a Christian says yes.

As for obadiah, am not here to judge if he is a false prophet or not, however for those who claim he is be reminded that even from the lips of false prophets, God will sound his warning about the end of time.

Lastly, an account that comes to mind easily would be the E issues of the wise and foolish virgins, let him who has ears hear and be prepared with extra oil in his lamp.

N. B: when God changes water to blood, even science will try to give logic to it, doesn't mean it's not an act of God.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Adeoba10(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2013
Thank God xay no be Nigeria e hapun, dey go shout xay Bros J don turn water to wine.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by PastorOluT(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777:

http://dailystar.com.lb/Article.aspx?id=163449

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2199800/The-river-DID-run-red-Residents-Chinese-city-left-baffled-Yangtze-turns-scarlet.html

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/382487-river-in-slovakia-flows-blood-red/

what does this signify ? Yesterday it hit europe. the waters in slovakia turned to blood. so it started in asia and then america and then australia and than africa and now europe. thats all the continents covered

revelation 16 vs 4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

[b]so what is this phenom and what is the Lord trying to symbolize with this ? the human spirit is like a garden of eden and all the trees in it represent all the different doctrines that you can choose to indulge in including the word of God. these are how you get all the different religions and philosophies and doctrines in the world : by people going into themselves to come out with the one they want to create. of course the stronger of the specie has created their own doctrines and forced everyone to worship it but the point is that everyone has access to that garden in them. now the ideal situation is that you select the word of God and this is what would get you saved and this is the default doctrine for all spirits because it is the only right one, but people choose to stray. now these different doctrines in you is called 'rivers' or 'fountains of waters'. thats what a doctrine is. 'water' or 'wine'. so when the rivers and fountains of waters become blood what that signifies is that the garden of eden within you has been killed. it has been turned to blood. you no longer have access to any doctrine within you, meaning nothing anyone tells you will resonate with you because it is no longer within you to recognize it. what this means is that your time for change and repentance is finished. you can no longer change to the word of God. this signifies the end of repentance. its now time for judgement. and the reason it is moving from continent to continent is because the period of the end of repentance is moving from continent to continent. started in asia, then america, then australia and now europe. they can no longer repent. you are locked into your choices now. TIME FOR REPENTANCE IS OVER WORLD-WIDE[/b]

so what next ?

when the time of repentance is over the next stage is complete destruction. its a routine that has happened from the beginning of time and all throughout the bible. only this time around the destruction will be called the 7th seal OR the 7th vial OR the 7th trumpet OR the third woe. aka armageddon aka third world war. and that is the significance of the water turning to blood moving from continent to continent. signifies the end of repentance from continent to continent. symbolism. SHALOM

Nice one sire, bt I will like to know the 7 vials is it after after or before the rapture? I have been lazy enough not to do serious study on it so it will be nice if u can answer n I will study later.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by aquabeing: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2013
i think its just a bloom of the red algea(Rodophycea)
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by ovieohene: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2013
I will show wonders in heaven above and signs in the earth beneath: blood and fire and vapor of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord. And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Acts 2:19-21 THEREFORE CALL AND EMBRASE HIM NOW! HIS NAME IS JESUS!!!
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by MrPresident1: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2013
Why is everyone so afraid of Obadiah's prophecy? These prophecies and news should fill the heart of everyone who has kept the Masters's words, with the greatest joy. The fear I see being expressed here is a result of ignorance and dereliction of duty; men have not kept the Master's command, men have not been faithful and have not multiplied their talents. Men have not kept their estates.
But we serve an awesome God who is plenteous in mercy. The Ark is still open.

Isaiah 33:14-17
14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
16 He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.
17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.

Psalm 137
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
2 We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.
3 For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
4 How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?
5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
6 If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
7 Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by texanomaly(f): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2013
adesiku: Whether obadiah's prophesy is true or not, we are already seein the signs of end time wch were stated in the bible. It is not a must u believe him,all I knw and dat I can see now is dat the end time is not far away...it is near
I agree. It doesn't matter if you believe Obadiah. These things are happening. To those who say it's just natural phenomenon, smh. Some try to rationalize miricles away with science. God created this amazing, complex world, and everyone in it. He is the ultimate scientist. Why wouldn't you be able to explain many of these occurrences by using science. Could it not be by desigh, from the Master of all scientists.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by WebSurfer(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2013
The theories are just getting plenty, trust Nairalanders...
Anyway, for me, the doctrine of christ is true, nd we have to believe it or not the end is near, these evils nd weird things happening in this world today will not last forever..
I cannot say am in line with this guy Obadiah but anything relating to the bible should not be joked or nonchalant with.
Most people in an opposite view with the preaching of endtimes are mostly the ones still wallowing in sin and cannot imagine it coming to an end soon.
This is the right time to start reconsidering our lives and live a Godly way. PEACE
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:
I agree. It doesn't matter if you believe Obadiah. These things are happening. To those who say it's just natural phenomenon, smh. Some try to rationalize miricles away with science. God created this amazing, complex world, and everyone in it. He is the ultimate scientists. Why wouldn't you be able to explain many of these occurrences by using science. Could it not be by desigh, from the Master of all scientists.

There are no miracles......All these signs have been happening since the early centuries...natural disasters, war etc....the ancient guys even had it worse- they didnt have science to understand the geology of these natural disasters.

Does God sound like a scientist to you from reading the bible?
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by texanomaly(f): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

There are no miracles......All these signs have been happening since the early centuries...natural disasters, war etc....the ancient guys even had it worse- they didnt have science to understand the geology of these natural disasters.

Does God sound like a scientist to you from reading the bible?

Yes...how could he not be? To create such complex machines as the human body? Then there is our solar system, and how it works together. The way oxygen is produced on this planet, the way the tides work, molecular structure, the list is endless. How can one look at all He has created and not see the greatest scientist of all.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Okponee: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2013
rationalmind:

Just in case it doesn't happen, promise me u'll openly declare your self a false prophet and also declare the bible false.

Need I remind you, even if it happens, remember the probability of syria getting destroyed in a period of 150 weeks by mere chance and coincidence isn't so big.

@ rationalmind: Pls leave the Bible out of such rubbish, as what you read is only obadiah777's interpretation of The Bible, which is not correct. @ least 150 weeks period is not long from now for every eye to see that what he said is not the Truth. When the said period of time elapses and it doesn't happen as he's predicted, then everyone will confirm him a 'fake prophet', but it's not the Bible that says so.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:

Yes...how could he not be? To create such complex machines as the human body? Then there is our solar system, and how it works together. The way oxygen is produced on this planet, the way the tides work, molecular structure, the list is endless. How can one look at all He has created and not see the greatest scientist of all.

Why would a great scientist need a goat sacrifice?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Emusan(m): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:

If you continue to argue with them it's waste of time.

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2013
This picture is for babies and gullible sheep.

Where has God done such action in any of your lives?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1453218_man_jpg79997e1c8bcd71b1284e0da52d5b4aec

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Pastor E.A Adeboye Posts On EndSARS / OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.