Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List (10513 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 / Open Letter To The Headies Awards 2013 / Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by IAMBREEZY: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Good
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by uzowulu8(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
nt making ani brain... Hails 2face nd phyno.. Obagoo
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by Ferrari1014kip: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
yoji: No Jesse jagz?? Rubbish..jagznation is a masterpiece
Jesse's album is 2nd 2 none, i wonder the criteria 4 dis headies nomination #teamJAGZNation

Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Why is there no category for Gospel music? Na wa o! Nigerian entertainment industry have relegated gospel music to nothing,very sad!

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by Amanyanabo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
I can't believe Bez and Timi dakolo were not nominated in any category.what a shame
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by Elnino4ladies: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
dridowu: y do u like creating scene, if ds is Yoruba Award , what are the following names doing on the list 2face, flavour, phyno, naeto c, ikechukwu, chidinma, kcee etc get 1 thing into ur dull skull they cannot nominate everybody and not everybody that got nominated will win. If u still insist is a yoruba award , you can create ur own tribe award .
..lyk seriously,wht tha fvck is dis niggah spewin..??is lyk u ar high on som cheap wee.ds....or u lack comprehension skills....hw many non-tribes compare wit dose average yoruba artists...??..i still ask why is almity jesse jagz not on dt list...??fvuck headies shi:t.....
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Where is chopstix? Where is sarz?
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by dridowu: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
Elnino4ladies: ..lyk seriously,wht tha fvck is dis niggah spewin..??is lyk u ar high on som cheap wee.ds....or u lack comprehension skills....hw many non-tribes compare wit dose average yoruba artists...??..i still ask why is almity jesse jagz not on dt list...??fvuck headies shi:t.....
I TOO still insist also dat jesse jagz is not on d list cos not every1 will be nominated and not all dos nominated will WIN. I also insist if u are not satisfy wit ds headies award then go and create ur own award and give pple u think they deserve.
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by matzoro(m): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
make i vex finish i dey come make i comment
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by Chamackh(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
dridowu: y do u like creating scene, if ds is Yoruba Award , what are the following names doing on the list 2face, flavour, phyno, naeto c, ikechukwu, chidinma, kcee etc get 1 thing into ur dull skull they cannot nominate everybody and not everybody that got nominated will win. If u still insist is a yoruba award , you can create ur own tribe award .
How do you know the guy is Igbo?
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by nickz(m): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ferrari1014kip: Jesse's album is 2nd 2 none, i wonder the criteria 4 dis headies nomination #teamJAGZNation
year in view March 2012 – June 2013 jesse jagZ album was released 'I think' july/august so its not going to get a nomination...
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by 500GP: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
ARTISTE OF D YEAR - WIZKID..
WIZKID IS REALLY OUTSTANDING THIS YEAR.....
HE DESERVES IT

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by JOYCEOUS(f): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
nickz:
Best Recording of the year

Soundsultan – Natural Something

Producer Of The Year

Del B – Limpopo

Best Music Video

Sesan/Oliver Twist

Clarence Peters/ Yes No

Best R&B/Pop Album

Davido – Obo

Best R&B Single

Praiz – Rich And Famous

Best Pop Single
2face – Ihe Neme

Best Raggae Dancehall

Orezi – Rihanna

Best Rap Album

Olamide – Ybnl

Best Rap Single
Olamide-durosoke

Best Collabo
Phyno X Olamide- Ghost Mode

Best Vocal Performance (Male)
Capital femi-dont let go

Best Vocal Performance (Female)
Waje – I Wish

Next Rated
Sean Tizzle

Revelation Of The Year

Davido – OBO

Lyricist On The Roll
Phyno – Man Of The Year

Best Alternative

Jay Won – This Year

Album Of Year

Olamide – Ybnl

Artiste Of The Year

Olamide

Song Of The Year

Kcee – Limpopo

African Artiste Of The Year
Mafikizolo

And wizkid walks out of the headies 2013 with nothing #speaks volumes

Don't worry, Wizkid'll shine in 2014.
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by baslone: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Chamackh: How do you know the guy is Igbo?

Straighten up, there was no where he mentioned any tribe.
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by sarutobie(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Producer of the year Del b(limpopo)
Best music video clarence peters(yes no)
Best R&B/pop album-iyanya vs desire
Best R&B single-like to party
Best pop single-the kick
Best rap album-ybnl
Best rap single-ghost mode
Best collabo-ghost mode olamide and phyno
Best vocal performance-praiz rich and famous
Next rated-burna boy
Lyricist on the roll-phyno man of the year
Best alternative-sdc feel alright
Album of the year-flavour blessed
Artist of the year-iyanya
Song of the year-limpopo
African artiste of the year-mafikizolo..
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by chucky234(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wack songs from wack artists, aside Flavour's blessed the rest are meaningless vibes including 2face's ihe neme.
I'll take Brymo after Flavour.
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by Yemlizzy(f): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ms_Steph: waje,bankyW and oriezi deserve an award cos their lyrics and video this year is interesting
Exactly,even Niyola deserves an award!
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by SUNNY45: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Low bat3, not had light since last year, gen got burnt....my comments later
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by nedufantasy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
U guys got to keep ur eyes on waje.with 5 nominations and that song,she is there to win.I WISH
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
As far as that Limpopo guy isn't there. I'm ok with the list.
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
oboi with all the ukwu everywhere , no Timaya on the list.
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by temmytboi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
Artist of the Year will deff be Wizkid!! That Guy dey try abeg... All his features dis year are Bombs even tho his last album was released 2011 nigga is still shining.. Kudos.. From Pullover to The Matter to Bad Girl to Sexy Mama to Blown away to Caro.. A Party wouldn't bang if the DJ don't play wizzy songs..
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by nickz(m): 6:24am On Dec 11, 2013
temmytboi: Artist of the Year will deff be Wizkid!! That Guy dey try abeg... All his features dis year are Bombs even tho his last album was released 2011 nigga is still shining.. Kudos.. From Pullover to The Matter to Bad Girl to Sexy Mama to Blown away to Caro.. A Party wouldn't bang if the DJ don't play wizzy songs..
these songs you just mentioned were not even put into consideration...artiste of the year=olamide ...don't make me start calling his hit songs and collaborations...'March 2012 – June 2013' weezy bawo
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by ace1(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2013
This year's headies would be worse than last year. It keeps going down every year
Re: The Headies Awards 2013 Nomination List by delpharm(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2013
They are so many other Olamide songs that can replace Durosoke Like Confession Aye,Voice of the street,Picture?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lynxxx - My Place [video Download] / How To Send Free Sms / Text Messages On Mtn Network (must See Trick) / BET Awards Cypher: Mos Def, Blackthought And Eminem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.