Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

And What's So Special About The Male Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / And What's So Special About The Male Child? (18314 Views)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents / What's So Special About Your Age That You Hide It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

And What's So Special About The Male Child? by jeffizy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Family A . After five girls, the last being age 15, the parents decided to try 'once more' for a male child.
Luckily,they got a boy. But the sisters complained of embarrassment from their parents.

Family B
They had 7 children, all girls. The hubby is looking outside for the missing male child from his scrotum! From another woman of course.

Family C
Wife's family advised her to protect herself diabolically to prevent her man from seeking a new wife after she gave birth to their third girl.

N.B
Above are real life occurrences.
What is so special about the male child?

4 Likes

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by lirusehn(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
:/
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by expatriate(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
if u don't have a male hmmmm
ur generation Don deh hibernate

2 Likes

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by jeffizy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Expatriate..I would rather think about my quality of life while alive than my lineage after I'm long gone.

25 Likes

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by tpia5: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Well, you say you're male, tell us what's special about you.

2 Likes

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nothing special,a dead man doesn't know whether he is succeeded or not,Africans and their idiosyncrasies undecided.They certainly still complain when they ve no female children.

11 Likes

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by jeffizy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
tpia@:
Well, you say you're male, tell us what's special about you.
I am special because of the knowledge I have and the personality I possess, not because I'm a male.

7 Likes

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by EfemenaXY: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Even your average iron bender / roadside mechanic struggling to eck a living to feed his brood of 10+ kids in his face-me-I-face-you bedsit still wants a male heir to his throne of poverty.

43 Likes

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by RoyalRoy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Efemena_xy:

[size=19pt]
wants a male heir to his throne of poverty.
[/size]

LWKMD grin

11 Likes

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by EfemenaXY: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
^^ Lol!

Na lie I talk?? cheesy
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dis one nah goat or horse?
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
RR you should ban yourself for that pic angry. It's a big distraction.

As per topic,

Every child is special.

Family name? Ppl change their names now if they want. The last I knew someone called Samuel ogodinma changed his to Sam Godi, and used the name to register for his WEAC until his dad caught him. He has no regrets because the first sounded too local cheesy. He kept the new name, now where is the family name lost or not.

Anyway..as Efe said, pls try to eradicate poverty before thinking of bringing in more kids because you are looking for make child.

11 Likes

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
byvan: Dis one nah goat or horse?

All of the above.

Lol
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
Chillisauce :
RR you should ban yourself for
that pic . It's a big distraction.

Done!!!!!
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Chilli, u took it out of my mouth.

Which kain thing be this RR shocked
Very fugly thing!
Old boi c teeth cheesy
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Royal Roy:

Done!!!!!

grin grin

Reduce the size pls, it's funny we know tongue
How did you post sef if you were banned. Calling on musiwa abi na mukina
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Chilli, u took it out of my mouth.

Which kain thing be this RR shocked
Very fugly thing!
Old boi c teeth cheesy

cheesy
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
RR is right, this goat horse looks scary,my kids where asking if it is a dog,so I had to ask,since I can't figure out what it is myself.
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lollllz

Calm down beautiful ladies.

That's the horse am riding to church on Xmas day. Obviously he is laughing at Efe's comment....... heir to the throne of poverty.
grin grin grin

Some men view their lack of male child as a failure on their part to prove. their masculinity. So they keep trying till they form a football team.

But some few ignoramus will blame the wife and make her the scape goat a.k.a Skelewu.
grin grin grin

All in all, some women too fuel this myth by getting worried and worked up even when the husband is not complaining.

5 Likes

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by EfemenaXY: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
But you ladies are funny o! Of course na horse cheesy

@RR: Don't mind them jare. See them all pretending like say dem never eat tikko suya tongue

2 Likes

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by tpia5: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
jeffizy: I am special because of the knowledge I have and the personality I possess, not because I'm a male.

what knowledge and personality is that?

a female one?

1 Like

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
C interrogation.
Oya, jefizzy
Entertain us grin tongue

Efe, u don chop horse meat b4 shocked
Oluwa Jesu!
Horse meat
Ok o!
Is it sweet? If yes I will like to eat.
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by EfemenaXY: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
^^ I don ca$h you today! cheesy

Where did I mention horse meat in my post, madam YPP? tongue tongue
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
I need my lens o!
Efe is playing with my medulla.

Kai, I need money.
How do I rob bank without gun
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by jeffizy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
tpia@:

what knowledge and personality is that?

a female one?
3rd Degree time?
tongue

On the topic... Quest for a male child has brought more divorce in Nigeria than one can imagine.
Being a male child does not guarantee the continuation of your lineage. Especially with the influx of GAY guyz
around now. tongue

1 Like

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by tpia5: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
are you trying to tell us something?
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by jmoore(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
A male child is special, a female child is special.
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by EfemenaXY: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
jmoore: A male child is special, a female child is special.

Tell that to the ignorant, poverty-stricken male heir searchers... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by dinachi(m): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
Everyone knows whats special about the male child. The correct question is what is special about the female child?

4 Likes

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by Ghadafy(m): 12:17am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 06, 2013
he continues your lineage. the human is the sperm cell. the womb is just the incubator. not saying that is special but thats what men who vividly search for male children are after. continuation

1 Like

Re: And What's So Special About The Male Child? by jmoore(m): 12:24am On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: he continues your lineage. the human is the sperm cell. the womb is just the incubator. not saying that is special but thats what men who vividly search for male children are after. continuation

He should marry his fellow man and impregnate him for continuation. smh

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Takes Used Condoms To Court As Prove Of Sister Inlaw’s Infidelity / He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office / Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.