Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Cost Of Rent In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent In Abuja (5771 Views)

Latest For All Kinds Of Apartment Available & All Rent Rate Of Rent In Ikorodu / Rate Of Rent In Ikorodu For All Kinds Of Apartment Available & All A Year Rent / Monthly Payment Of Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Rent In Abuja by Pittbaby(f): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2008
What is the Average cost of a one -bedroom , self contained (fully and nicely equipped ) in a good part of abuja , if you have for rent pls post pics

serious answers only

P.s what are the good parts of abuja
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abuja by hakir(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2008
in the best part of abuja such as maitama, asokoro, wuse 2 , utako and jabi an average 1 bedroom flat goes for 400k, while a self contain will go for on the ave. 300k and most often payable 2 years.

i dont ve one for lease now, but if u want one, i could source for it.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abuja by Binumar: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hi Hakir

What is the cost of renting a standard 2 bedroom (rooms insuite with a guest toilet) in Abuja prefarably Garki, area 3, 11 or Wuse zone 3,4
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abuja by hakir(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2008
for a standard 2 bedroom flat in the areas mentioned it goes for 600k per annum and most often payable 2 years
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abuja by Binumar: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2008
Thanks Hakir, I will be relocating to Abuja before the year ends, will give you a shout at the right time.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abuja by diva90: 1:02am On Feb 16, 2012
oh! this helped. looking to get a place in Abuja nxt year
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abuja by purpose100(f): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2012
hakir:

in the best part of abuja such as maitama, asokoro, wuse 2 , utako and jabi an average 1 bedroom flat goes for 400k, while a self contain will go for on the ave. 300k and most often payable 2 years.

i dont ve one for lease now, but if u want one, i could source for it.

@ hakir, what of other parts of Abuja like Area 1 to 11, Garki 2, Wuse, Apo etc? A friend of mine is in need of self contain or mini flat or sublet(d sublet sud be en-suite) urgently. Budget 200k. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abuja by gidehen: 5:47am On Dec 30, 2013
Hello Hakir,
I am seriously looking for a 3-4bedrooms standalone house I Abuja. I have a new job starting in Jan in Garki, Abuja. The property should be in a secure area, partly furnished (like aircon), close to good primary schools for kids, max of about 45 minutes to Garki in traffic.

I have a budget of N750 - N1m and ready to negotiate for a classic and "perfect" property in a decent neighbourhood.

Any one with such property can contact me on ekpenede@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abuja by Homeyfav: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
The inflated cost of house rents in Abuja https://www.landforsale.ng/inflated-cost-house-rents-abuja/
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abuja by Timtol(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Great mind here i greet u all...just for ur building plans n approval of d structural plans reach me on whatsapp 08100452977 our site is open will update d site soon..our threads also www.cornerstonehomeplan..com
Re: Cost Of Rent In Abuja by Hemine(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
Please where can I get an affordable self contained in Abuja. About going for my NYSC.
I urgently want to know the price before moving over.
The place should be
Considerably safe as this is my first time,
Power supply should be reasonable, water, abeat less noisy.
Urgently anticipating your response
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Business On Busy Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos & Anambra State / Awesome 5 Bedroom Mansion In G.R.A Ikeja, Lagos / Ckenneths Properties For Sale In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.