Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:10 AM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (84772 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
DEDICATION
This story is dedicated to the Almighty God, the maker of heaven and earth and the creatures in them.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
All rights reserved no part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form either written or photocopy without prior written approval of the author.
You can reach the author via email on durodolad9ty7@gmail.com or 08166920449.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
1st prsn 2 comment ere! I'm following! #front seat tinz... Pop corn da bayi?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
This story is purely a work of fiction. Any character or events relating to a person either dead or living is highly coincidental.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Temitope Daniel: 1st prsn 2 comment ere! I'm following! #front seat tinz... Pop corn da bayi?
Thanks boss. Come sit on the high table where you have access to hotdog and a bottle of vodka.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
. Front row things.... . Let's go there...
#following.. Till the end...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
Second to comment...
BTW I have a question to ask.. What's d story behind d name 'D9ty7' and what does it means
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
D9ty7:
Thanks boss. Come sit on the high table where you have access to hotdog and a bottle of vodka.

Straight there.. Welcome oh LogoDwhiz... *winks*
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
¤¤PROLOGUE¤¤
"you have no choice other than to work for this corporation in other to bring down these terrorists." Bill said.
"Work for the corporation my foot. Were you not here when my wife was killed? The government did nothing in bringing her killers to book despite the number of years i have spent in service. Now you are telling me to bring down some terrorist just because they attacked the development project on the east county." Richard said angrilly.
"What are you insinuating?" Bill asked.
"I'm not going into investigation without arresting my wife's killer." Richard replied.
Bill pressed a red button on his table. The security men showed up.
"Detain and disarm him." Bill ordered.
"Sir?" one of the security men asked in confusion.
"Do as i say." Bill replied.
Richard brought forth his hands to be cuffed with and handcuff. And off he was taken into detention.

2 Likes

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hameenat94(f): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
#following.pls update more
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Straight there.. Welcome oh LogoDwhiz... *winks*
Lol.. Thanks bro...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by adegwurulez(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
wow!!! i also started a crime story yesterday. The storylines are almost the same sha..,the world of crime stories is no longer empty.

D9ty7, feed me more
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
CHAPTER 1
Time: 11:30AM
venue: Golden shopping mall. Pretora. Republic of Latvia.
Anna Sylvester and her son Eric came out of Golden shopping mall located on the eastern part of the Republic of Latvia. Pretora to be precise.
They walked towards the mall parking lot where their car a mitsubushi was parked. On getting to the car a paper was clipped to the driver door handle. Anna picked the paper and read the words scribbled on it.
Suddenly there was a gunshot. Eric panicked but he became more afraid when he saw trace of blood through the car window. He ran to the driver's side to find his mother in a pool of her own blood.
"Mummy." he called but got no response.
The security men of the mall quickly ran to Anna's lifeless body to examine her after notifying the city's police command of the situation.
"Boy. Step aside." a man in his early fourties said to Eric.
Eric looked at him with a murdrous eye before he stood up crying bitterly. A security woman took him back into the mall to console him.
Eric turned back and headed back to where his mother lay. He picked the paper without anybody noticing and went back into the mall.
"Give me your father's number." the woman said.
Eric collected her phone and typed his father's number.
"Agent Richard on the line." a voice(Eric's father) said from the other end.
"This is Mrs Long reporting from Golden mall. There was a gunshot a few minutes ago but unfortunately your wife was hit." the woman said.
"Gunshot? ....Anna? Golding mall?....." Agent Richard stammered from the other end.
"The police are already on it." she added.
"I'll be there in a moment." Richard replied.
Venue: LATVIA ANTI TERRORIST UNIT.
Time: 11:40AM.
Richard left his office and headed for his boss office.
"Bill." he called his attention immediately he entered.
"Are you set for the debriefing?" Bill Cuevas asked.
"Debriefing? No. My wife was shot at the Golden shopping mall a few minutes ago and my presence is required." Richard explained.
"Then what will i tell the minister of defence concerning the investigation you are doing?" Bill asked.
"Let agent Chris continue with it." Richard said referring to his assistant.
"Agent Chris is still learning from you. I don't think he can handle the investigation." Bill replied.
"I trust him." Richard said impatiently.
"The state police command will be there to take report which will be forwarded to you later." Bill said.
"Bill? We are talking of a human being here." Richard said.
"And the investigation you are on with is about the lives of the citizens of the Country." Bill replied.
"Bill? Just twenty minutes and i'll be back." Richard requested pleadingly.
"Twenty minutes is very precious that we can not afford to waste it. Get your file and lets meet at the conference hall for the debriefing." Bill said and packed his file and laptop and headed for the door.
"I give you three minutes to do that." Bill said and left.
Richard sat down on a chair and wept bitterly.
"Anna i wish i could come to know how you are faring but my boss around here gave me no chance. Just know that i love you." he said to himself before he stood up and left for his office to get his things for the debriefing process.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hey guys am giving this story a trial so you should expect mistakes. But don't hesitate to correct me and i promise you a nice ride.
Signed:
d9ty7.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
I acknowledge the presence of my guys and bosses in persons of T.Dan, LogoDWhiz, Hameenat, and Adegwurulez.
Front seat for you all.

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
This story has been suspended until when i finish my other story.
Just want you to have an insight on what you are in for but please don't hesitate to drop your comment.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sus-what
Suspended ke?
No play rough play oooo...u wan mk i dey gbagaun-type nii...

#somebody hold me b4 I do sth harsh ooooo#

@D9ty7: hmmmm, cum n finish wat u started oooo

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by adegwurulez(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
waoh... cant wait
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Second to comment...
BTW I have a question to ask.. What's d story behind d name 'D9ty7' and what does it means

I'm curious to knw as well
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
stefikal: Sus-what
Suspended ke?
No play rough play oooo...u wan mk i dey gbagaun-type nii...

#somebody hold me b4 I do sth harsh ooooo#

@D9ty7: hmmmm, cum n finish wat u started oooo
Pls dnt do sth harsh o. Am ur boy nau.
I have to suspend this story first so that i can finish Teenage Love Naivety asap. You know if am posting on the two simultaneously there will be inconsistency. Just bear with me. This story will resume by Monday.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
stefikal:

I'm curious to knw as well
Don't get too curious. I'll tell you when the time comes.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
D9ty7:
Pls dnt do sth harsh o. Am ur boy nau.
I have to suspend this story first so that i can finish Teenage Love Naivety asap. You know if am posting on the two simultaneously there will be inconsistency. Just bear with me. This story will resume by Monday.

okay, patiently waiting...and BTW u're d Boss oooo

D9ty7:
Don't get too curious. I'll tell you when the time comes.

no wahalasmiley
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]u sef don dey form macho man lyk KMJ una won kili person wit suspense ehn...abeg do us small nah kipin my hands crossed
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
walewunmi: [color=#000099][/color]u sef don dey form macho man lyk KMJ una won kili person wit suspense ehn...abeg do us small nah kipin my hands crossed
Welcome boss
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Na me b bouncer for here oh (self appointed) make una pay respect wit one one smirnoff from evryone oh dis is non-negotiable at all
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
walewunmi: Na me b bouncer for here oh (self appointed) make una pay respect wit one one smirnoff from evryone oh dis is non-negotiable at all
Oya give Walewunmi his smirnoff as the bouncer to avoid him bouncing you out.

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by kingphilip(m): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Joining the ship jare
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
kingphilip: Joining the ship jare
You are welcome sir. Come and sit down on the last available chair in the front.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by skyscraperTM(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Following
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
#parks plane and gets down#---wow, welcome to D9ty's thread! #following#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Dygeasy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Second to comment...
The Letter 'D' In His Moniker Means The Same As The Letter 'D' In Mine cheesy.

'9ty7'... I No Go Talk.

*following*
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
D9ty7:
Oya give Walewunmi his smirnoff as the bouncer to avoid him bouncing you out.
I lyk u,u are a very gud boss tanx 4d aproval...ehen bak 2 action in *john cena's voice* kingphilip&skycraper dis one wey una enter lyk dat una no c me abi una no fit greet!pls dnt make bounce una out oh! Ehen hope say una bring my rojar ehn! If nt read me earlier comment n run sharp sharp go bring my rojar oh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller / YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Dirty Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.