Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138317 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
I for one can still remember when i was 5 years old , i was with my dad in his car at night. So while we were about to take a right turn into our street, i saw at the corner of the road a huge shining ''man'',he was shining better than a flourescent bulb, and he was as tall as an electric pole. He just stood there, like a guard. His movement were slow. As my dad slowly took the bend, i watched his face, my dad seems to take no notice of the image,so i tapped him on his arm and pointing,''daddy look at''. He looked but replied with ''what is it?''. I knew he didn't see what i saw. Up till this day, i still wonder what that being is.

Another one was when i was six year, i was in our home and my mother kept a bucket of water in the corridor , i looked closely and i saw sugar ants by the side of the bucket, mysteriously they were going inside the water on a straight line and when they get to the bottom they release themselves and float to the top, like they were under going some kind of training. I thought they were picking something at the bottom. I believe, children, when they point with their finger, they really see something we cant see.

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Chanchit: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Bros', u dey see spiritual things o.
Anyway, I saw Oga James fecking Iya Sule, the wife of Alhaji Tanko. I jst watched in awe but I no tell Alhaji. grin

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by tpia5: 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
as you don tell nairaland nko?

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Emmyk(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
Saw devil beckoning to me. I fainted then. Was like 5years. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by EfemenaXY: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
ebuetor: I for one can still remember when i was 5 years old , i was with my dad in his car at night. So while we were about to take a right turn into our street, i saw at the corner of the road a huge shining ''man'',he was shining better than a flouriscent bulb, and he was as tall as an electric pole. He just stood there, like a guard. His movement were slow. As my dad slowly took the bend, i watched his face, my dad seems to take no notice of the image,so i taped him on his arm and pointing,''daddy look at'', he looked but replied with ''what is it?'', i knew he didnt see what i saw. Up till this day, i still wonder what that being is.
Another one was when i was six year, i was in our home and my mother kept a bucket of water in the corridor , i looked closely and i saw suger ants by the side of the bucket, misteriously they were going inside the water on a straight line and when they get to the bottom they release themselves and float to the top, like they were under going some kind of training, i though they were picking something at the bottom. I beleive, children, when they point with their finger, they really see something we cant see.

You're too superstitious.

I'm sure there's a perfect explanation for what you saw on both occasions. Besides, what a child might call a 'monster' might be nothing more than someone dressed in a Halloween mask / outfit.

Cut down on the horror movies cheesy

Emmyk: Saw devil beckoning to me. I fainted then. Was like 5years. undecided

Now that's funny! grin grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by tpia5: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Emmyk: Saw devil beckoning to me. I fainted then. Was like 5years. undecided
are you for real

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by armyofone(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Efemena_xy:

You're too superstitious.

I'm sure there's a perfect explanation for what you saw on both occasions. Besides, what a child might call a 'monster' might be nothing more than someone dressed in a Halloween mask / outfit.

Cut down on the horror movies cheesy

Now that's funny! grin grin

True, remember those stories of ghost wearing white and sitting on a grave. People work hard to keep legend going...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by EfemenaXY: 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
^^ Lol!

You mean Willy-willy? The 'ghost' with the white agbada and terrible weave-on? cheesy

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by armyofone(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
I mean scary talk they pass around. I heard those saying they saw ghost sitting down on the grave on their way to pump lol. As a little kid it scared the daylight out of me lol. It is appointed for man to die once so where did the ghost find white dress to wear ?
Nig and urban legend.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by greatgod2012(f): 4:36am On Dec 06, 2013
Chanchit: Bros', u dey see spiritual things o.
Anyway, I saw Oga James fecking Iya Sule, the wife of Alhaji Tanko. I jst watched in awe but I no tell Alhaji. grin

you should have told Alhaji now and receive the serious beating of your life.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by mysticgal(f): 5:55am On Dec 06, 2013
op i think you are a special child,do you still see such now.. smiley

20 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Emmyk(m): 6:26am On Dec 06, 2013
ebuetor:
are you for real
I can't remember. cheesycheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 06, 2013
mysticgal: op i think you are a special child,do you still see such now.. smiley
i still see. But its more of someones future. That is if i want to. Its like downloading information from someone's hard disk. When i cant hold the information, i tell them. I have stopped doing that, because it has its side effect. I no b pastor o,its just a gift.
But still never over look what a child says,they maybe small, but their eyes are clear ''pure'', enough to see things.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by mysticgal(f): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2013
ebuetor:
i still see. But its more of someones future. That is if i want to. Its like downloading information from someone's hard disk. When i cant hold the information, i tell them. I have stopped doing that, because it has its side effect. I no b pastor o,its just a gift.
But still never over look what a child says,they maybe small, but their eyes are clear ''pure'', enough to see things.

you are special cool

20 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by EfemenaXY: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2013
ebuetor:

What sort of side effect(s)? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2013
U guys just reminded me of one very funny incident I will never forget in my life concerning ghosts.
Me and my friend was sent by my momma to deliver a message in not so nearby house. It should be around 7pm. B4 u reach that house, u gat to pass one (what is the name of achara tree) Bambo forest. Not too thick sha but its just at d two sides of the road.
Since it was moi and moi friend, I said no shaking and with the full moon blazin.

On approaching dat area, upon d fact that we were chatting loud(I assumed its out of fear) we started dragging our feet.we will step and step very close to d same place again.
Lo and behold one white apparrition just started comin out of that bushy area towards us. It doesn't look like human at all. We stopped, no communication again and all of a sudden we tear race!
The nearest compound is a bit far so we entered a farm(yam farm). And this yam was at its prime. Only God knew what we did to them and what they did to us too. We peeped out from d farm and that thing was still coming.
Old boi, we picked race again! Busted into the nearest compound(luckily gate was still open), flew pass the main house(tru the parlour) to d back(kitchen).
We saw one pregnant lady, tried to xplain, instead of her to listen she started screaming that its only her that's in the house, her husband went out,bla bla bla. Since she can't save us in our ignorance we ran outside again on our way to another compound when one man stopd us. We were narrating our story to him when d woman screamed( we never knew she was due, d husband went to get a car that will transport them to hospital and that was the man that stopd us) the rest happened very fast.
Of course message wasn't delivered.
We went home telling everybody that we saw ghost.
We were still explaining when one lady dressed in white gown carrying white headpan walked into our compound.
Ur quess is good as mine.

Since that day, I vowed not to believe in ghost again. Na so we for kill a pregnant woman and her unborn baby for nothing.

233 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by seankay(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2013
I can't say if it was a vision or reality but it was def not a dream.I saw the figure in my room,all in white with fan on its head.....that's all I can remember bout d description,it was stretching forth it hands like it was beckoning on my spirit to come,I was crying but it didn't disappear until my prayerful mom came in and after the shout of Jesus,its disappeared.She didn't see the figure anyway.
*this happened the night I collected sweet from my cousin that was believed to be a witch den.Thank God she's been delivered.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Tapout(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
undecided I thought weed was meant 4 adults?? I must have missed smoking it as a kid cry chei.. cry...

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
The day i saw someone with white night gown grin, I thought IT was my elder sister, came closer while screaming her name. My head was so swollen I thought it will fall off, then i suddenly ran back through the front door. Only to see my sis watching Tv.

No one believed me anyway. But I know someone will believe me here, cos willy wily is real. lipsrsealed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
when i was about 3, i saw a goat twist his horn back and forth while the owner was pulling it, that same year i saw also a very hairy dog which was as big as a cow and people gathered around it.
fast forward to four years later, it was 12 midnight in the year 1997...we (mom, brother, and i) just finish watching yogo pam pam by osuofia and okey bakasi when i lay on the bed with my back and my front facing the ceiling, immediately i closed my eyes to catch some sleep somthing siezed me i could'nt move my body i was fully conciouse but my eyes where closed i saw through my closed eyes in a mirror that was hanging on a wall beside the bed was the head of a woman, her head was so big it occupied the whole space in the big mirror and she was talking but i couldnt hear what she was saying, i also saw somthing like lightning or should i say electric spark all over my body which was why i could'nt move my body except my right toe which i used to touche my mom slightly but constantly but she didnt respond cuz she was fast asleep. All this was happening while my eyes where shut but i could see every part of the house. After this mystery woman left me i jumped up immediately woke up my mom and told her about it, she turn the mirror to face the wall and continued her sleep...i was not sure if she believed me but her turn was yet to come...To BE CONTD.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by EfemenaXY: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
You lot need to stop sniffing snuff and guzzling kai-kai!

Chilli and YPP are the ring-leaders here...stop encouraging folks with una 'real' stories cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
Efemena_xy:

What sort of side effect(s)? shocked
I do feel weak after every encounter, extreme headache. And i do no remember all o tell the person. He or she would just take a paper and a biro and write all that comes out from my mouth. I have since stopped. But when i tune into the frequency again, it comes back to me again,big time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
shocked
yellowpawpaw: U guys just reminded me of one very funny incident I will never forget in my life concerning ghosts.
Me and my friend was sent by my momma to deliver a message in not so nearby house. It should be around 7pm. B4 u reach that house, u gat to pass one (what is the name of achara tree) Bambo forest. Not too thick sha but its just at d two sides of the road.
Since it was moi and moi friend, I said no shaking and with the full moon blazin.

On approaching dat area, upon d fact that we were chatting loud(I assumed its out of fear) we started dragging our feet.we will step and step very close to d same place again.
Lo and behold one white apparrition just started comin out of that bushy area towards us. It doesn't look like human at all. We stopped, no communication again and all of a sudden we tear race!
The nearest compound is a bit far so we entered a farm(yam farm). And this yam was at its prime. Only God knew what we did to them and what they did to us too. We peeped out from d farm and that thing was still coming.
Old boi, we picked race again! Busted into the nearest compound(luckily gate was still open), flew pass the main house(tru the parlour) to d back(kitchen).
We saw one pregnant lady, tried to xplain, instead of her to listen she started screaming that its only her that's in the house, her husband went out,bla bla bla. Since she can't save us in our ignorance we ran outside again on our way to another compound when one man stopd us. We were narrating our story to him when d woman screamed( we never knew she was due, d husband went to get a car that will transport them to hospital and that was the man that stopd us) the rest happened very fast.
We were still explaining when one lady dressed in white gown carrying white headpan walked into our compound.

Since that day, I vowed not to believe in ghost again. Na so we for kill a pregnant woman and her unborn baby for nothing.

cry
yellowpawpaw: U guys just reminded me of one very funny incident I will never forget in my life concerning ghosts.

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
seankay: I can't say if it was a vision or reality but it was def not a dream.I saw the figure in my room,all in white with fan on its head.....that's all I can remember bout d description,it was stretching forth it hands like it was beckoning on my spirit to come,I was crying but it didn't disappear until my prayerful mom came in and after the shout of Jesus,its disappeared.She didn't see the figure anyway.
*this happened the night I collected sweet from my cousin that was believed to be a witch den.Thank God she's been delivered.
That is something.....i like that world ''prayerful mom''. Some mothers will take it for granted, the child will then be attacked spiritually. I cant for one take the early stages of a child for granted, no one should.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
EMILO2STAY: when i was about 3, i saw a goat twist his horn back and forth while the owner was pulling it, that same year i saw also a very hairy dog which was as big as a cow and people gathered around it.
fast forward to four years later, it was 12 midnight in the year 1997...we (mom, brother, and i) just finish watching yogo pam pam by osuofia and okey bakasi when i lay on the bed with my back and my front facing the ceiling, immediately i closed my eyes to catch some sleep somthing siezed me i could'nt move my body i was fully conciouse but my eyes where closed i saw through my closed eyes in a mirror that was hanging on a wall beside the bed was the head of a woman, her head was so big it occupied the whole space in the big mirror and she was talking but i couldnt hear what she was saying, i also saw somthing like lightning or should i say electric spark all over my body which was why i could'nt move my body except my right toe which i used to touche my mom slightly but constantly but she didnt respond cuz she was fast asleep. All this was happening while my eyes where shut but i could see every part of the house. After this mystery woman left me i jumped up immediately woke up my mom and told her about it, she turn the mirror to face the wall and continued her sleep...i was not sure if she believed me but her turn was yet to come...To BE CONTD.

WOW.......there are things amongst us, we dont know they are there, if not for the grace of God that protects. Someone once said, if God could open our eyes to see the danger thats all around , we will marvel. That electric or thunder u taked about was the same a child narrated to me, he once saw around him in the dream when some dwarf demons surrounded him, but could not touch him, why i know he was tell the truth was when he called the leader of the dwarfs name as ......i have forgotten, but it was the name of a dog, i will ask him again when i see him. He is 9years old.

9 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by addictiv(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
While in boarding school there was a night my friend n I decided to eat cabin flakes. We waited till after lights out n got up around midnight when everyone had slept. Just as we where concluding the preparation no our down bunks. We heard a very loud screech that sent a terrible chill down my spine. It was like dat of an animal or something n we thought it was coming for us because we were awake...my friend just pushed plates n beverage under his bed while I just jejely lay down on my bed whispering hot prayers for my life. I didnt move a muscle till the nxt morning.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by addictiv(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Also once saw a white unicorn and a black stallion one night I woke up to ease myself. Ran and called a senior who was awake but he was too freaked out to come and see em.
Saw some crazy things as a child but the memories re quite blurry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Efemena_xy: You lot need to stop sniffing snuff and guzzling kai-kai!

Chilli and YPP are the ring-leaders here...stop encouraging folks with una 'real' stories cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't worry, by the time you come back to your village, you will see so many of them cheesy.
Always in white looking for innocent souls.

That was how one black ghost pressed me on top bed. I couldn't move, screaming blood of Jesus, for where.
I just relax, said in my mind. When you tire, you go vamoose. Few seconds later I started moving my body. You need to see the way I ran to Mumsi room cheesy. Who wan die .

13 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by udumosam23(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
I was b/w 4-5 in mubi former gongola state, in d army barracks. Followed some group of older folk for a rat hunt, a bush was set ablaze and we spreaded ourselves in wait. From where I was standing, I saw about ten rats batting each others tail until they formed a circle in d fire, I called out and explain what I saw, and we all waited for the fire to die down, but not even one rat was found, I was severely beaten for telling a lie, but I know I saw it.

37 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by armyofone(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
Efemena_xy: You lot need to stop sniffing snuff and guzzling kai-kai!

At least yellow ended hers with reality grin
Chilli actually saw one that made her head huge.
Next time get egg white ready.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.