Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138327 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
All these things r fragments of our imaginations fueled by fear.
As long as u r afraid, u r bound to be seeing things. And as kids, u hv no explanation to them. Thanks to stories and movies.

After watching undertaker as a kid, I will c him pinning me down in my sleep. I'm very good at screaming and I can wake up a whole community. In school(dorm) saw one pussy and when I screamed was told its baby nku, whatever that means. Ordinary pussy that we know night is their mating hours.
Ignorance is indeed a disease.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
yellowpawpaw: All these things r fragments of our imaginations fueled by fear.
As long as u r afraid, u r bound to be seeing things. And as kids, u hv no explanation to them. Thanks to stories and movies.

After watching undertaker as a kid, I will c him pinning me down in my sleep. I'm very good at screaming and I can wake up a whole community. In school(dorm) saw one pussy and when I screamed was told its baby nku, whatever that means. Ordinary pussy that we know night is their mating hours.
Ignorance is indeed a disease.
Those village pvssycats are winches o cheesy tongue
When they scratch you, it takes ages to heal.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by EfemenaXY: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
^^ Walahi!!

Some people need serious help here! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by udumosam23(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
Still in dat barracks, we have attended catechism classes I went with a girl, the catechist have not yet come, so d two of us were playing behind d church while wait in, suddenly she told me that she can command stars to appear, I argued and she did, stars appeared all over her, I ran a distant and raised alarm, when pple came to find out what was going on, she denied, I was nearly beaten again, but this time the catechist saved me, he was the only one who believed me.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by udumosam23(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Still in dat barracks, we have attended catechism classes I went with a girl, the catechist have not yet come, so d two of us were playing behind d church while wait in, suddenly she told me that she can command stars to appear, I argued and she did, stars appeared all over her, I ran a distant and raised alarm, when pple came to find out what was going on, she denied, I was nearly beaten again, but this time the catechist saved me, he was the only one who believed me.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
Chilli, hv u seen a witch or a wizard?

Hv u seen cats tranform into humans?
Do u believe in these things?

When I was pregy, one nite, a bird petched on our window(around midnite and my body was on fire that nite), na dat day I know say hubby sabi pray. I didn't even notice the bird. Was busy doing my thing when I heard repeated holy ghost fire, back to d sender, infact, to be honest, I was shocked and at d same time amused. But he was damn serious.
A bird Don't we hv night birds any longer?
We still hv a long way to go!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Lol!

You mean Willy-willy? The 'ghost' with the white agbada and terrible weave-on? cheesy
gawd I remember that nonsense weave cheesy willy was unkempt no doubt, but he still scared me good
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
cheesy cheesy
addictiv: While in boarding school there was a night my friend n I decided to eat cabin flakes. We waited till after lights out n got up around midnight when everyone had slept. Just as we where concluding the preparation no our down bunks. We heard a very loud screech that sent a terrible chill down my spine. It was like dat of an animal or something n we thought it was coming for us because we were awake...my friend just pushed plates n beverage under his bed while I just jejely lay down on my bed whispering hot prayers for my life. I didnt move a muscle till the nxt morning.
cheesy
addictiv: While in boarding school there was a night my friend n I decided to eat cabin flakes. We waited till after lights out n got up around midnight when everyone had slept. Just as we where concluding the preparation no our down bunks. We heard a very loud screech that sent a terrible chill down my spine. It was like dat of an animal or something n we thought it was coming for us because we were awake...my friend just pushed plates n beverage under his bed while I just jejely lay down on my bed whispering hot prayers for my life. I didnt move a muscle till the nxt morning.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
hmmm funny. There was a day i was asleep and i knew nothing going on around me, but then in my sleep i woke up, i when down stairs, i saw that my dad was back from work, everyone were helping out, to clear the foodstuffs he bought on his way back from were he travelled to. Note: in real life i was asleep,my mother could not wake me up,not to disturb me. i was 6years. So while standing there, by the car, i stood watching everyone ''offload''. No matter how i called at them nobody seems to take notice i was there. So all i could do was to look at what dad bought and follow the person that carries it to were he would drop it. Now this what happened, dad bought some candies and cookies,for my self and my elder sister. I saw how she took it and hid it in my mother drawer. I didnt say a word, as i was going back up stairs to my room, i saw nothing again,like i was sleeping back again. The next morning i woke up to the sound in my room up,it was my parents,i greeted them right on my bed, mum smiled and said ''your daddy is back'', i replied,''i already know''. Mum smiled '' how do you know he just came back from travel,when you were sleep all tru the night, i didnt want to wake you up''. I was surprised and a little confused, then i said, ''i was awake, i when downstairs to greet him, he bought yams, oil inside keg, vegetables and you even left for the kitchen, and daddy bought sweet and buscuit for me, mary kept it in your cupboard'', i argued. My parents were shocked, their shock, was what made me realise that all along i was truely asleep. Dad looking serious now , was like but you were not there, you were sleeping,i argued back my claims, my parents walked out of the room murmuring something to them selfs. As i later when down stairs to confirm my claims, much to the shocker on my sisters face.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Coldblooded(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Yep! It happened to me. I never told anybody dis cos I didn't remember it until later in life.

When I was young about 5/6yrs old. During break time in sch I (with some other friends) usually go to ma friend's house to drink water and pluck/pick some cashew or cherry fruits. I took notice of one woman(their neighbour), she always stays around her house(farm) and watch us enter and leave ma friend's house. She behaves as if she doesn't want anybody to notice her presence which made us oblivious of her pries anyway.

One day I served punishment, I didn't go 4 break. It was after d break dat our teacher released me n gave me 10mins to go outside and refresh maself. I left d class, ran to ma friend's house to pick some fruits(was happy to go alone with hope of picking many mangoes). Then, I saw her, d mysterious woman around ma friend's house. She stopped me, asked me y I didn't come with ma friends wen dey came. I told her d reason. She asked weda I was hungry dat she has some biscuits to give me, I denied being hungry(cos of warnings from ma parents never to accept anything from people). She brought out some money to giv me,and asked me to use it and buy moi-moi and eat. She den handed me a small nylon of a grey substance. She asked me to go into ma friend's house, empty d substance into dia drinking water and come out. She told me dat d substance will purify d water and make it clean for drinking. She warned me to drink d water b4 adding d substance and cautioned me not to tell ma friend wen I get back to sch. I took it,she left d premises.

I went into d house, headed for their backyard where d gallon of drinking water was kept. Then I saw her, another figure, a mysterious being. She was shining bright. She was standing near their gallon of water. She smiled at me, den I blacked out.

It was after sch hour that ma friend and some of his house members woke me up. I was high on fever.They said they found me lying down on their hallway. They took me home and bought some drugs for me.

Till now nobody knew this. What happened to d substance d woman gave me, who d shining woman dat made me to faint was. All dese r still mystery to me. D only tin I later found out about d woman was that she was a barren widow. Although people said that b4 her death,she confessed of killing people and was responsible for many bad things that happened to some people (though I'm not sure of this). I'm happy that I didn't complete the unknown mission.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
udumosam23: I was b/w 4-5 in mubi former gongola state, in d army barracks. Followed some group of older folk for a rat hunt, a bush was set ablaze and we spreaded ourselves in wait. From where I was standing, I saw about ten rats batting each others tail until they formed a circle in d fire, I called out and explain what I saw, and we all waited for the fire to die down, but not even one rat was found, I was severely beaten for telling a lie, but I know I saw it.
Wow shocked
udumosam23: I was b/w 4-5 in mubi former gongola state, in d army barracks. Followed some group of older folk for a rat hunt, a bush was set ablaze and we spreaded ourselves in wait. From where I was standing, I saw about ten rats batting each others tail until they formed a circle in d fire, I called out and explain what I saw, and we all waited for the fire to die down, but not even one rat was found, I was severely beaten for telling a lie, but I know I saw it.
Wow
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
Cold blooded: Yep! It happened to me. I never told anybody dis cos I didn't remember it until later in life.

When I was young about 5/6yrs old. During break time in sch I (with some other friends) usually go to ma friend's house to drink water and pluck/pick some cashew or cherry fruits. I took notice of one woman(their neighbour), she always stays around her house(farm) and watch us enter and leave ma friend's house. She behaves as if she doesn't want anybody to notice her presence which made us oblivious of her pries anyway.

One day I served punishment, I didn't go 4 break. It was after d break dat our teacher released me n gave me 10mins to go outside and refresh maself. I left d class, ran to ma friend's house to pick some fruits(was happy to go alone with hope of picking many mangoes). Then, I saw her, d mysterious woman around ma friend's house. She stopped me, asked me y I didn't come with ma friends wen dey came. I told her d reason. She asked weda I was hungry dat she has some biscuits to give me, I denied being hungry(cos of warnings from ma parents never to accept anything from people). She brought out some money to giv me,and asked me to use it and buy moi-moi and eat. She den handed me a small nylon of a grey substance. She asked me to go into ma friend's house, empty d substance into dia drinking water and come out. She told me dat d substance will purify d water and make it clean for drinking. She warned me to drink d water b4 adding d substance and cautioned me not to tell ma friend wen I get back to sch. I took it,she left d premises.

I went into d house, headed for their backyard where d gallon of drinking water was kept. Then I saw her, another figure, a mysterious being. She was shining bright. She was standing near their gallon of water. She smiled at me, den I blacked out.

It was after sch hour that ma friend and some of his house members woke me up. I was high on fever.They said they found me lying down on their hallway. They took me home and bought some drugs for me.

Till now nobody knew this. What happened to d substance d woman gave me, who d shining woman dat made me to faint was. All dese r still mystery to me. D only tin I later found out about d woman was that she was a barren widow. Although people said that b4 her death,she confessed of killing people and was responsible for many bad things that happened to some people (though I'm not sure of this). I'm happy that I didn't complete the unknown mission.
oh my God......goose bumps experience there. Jesus. Nw that is what i call battle btw good and evil. Your innocent soul saved you. Two things, the shining woman, was definatly your guardian angel or the angel on guard in the house. I feel like shouting glory to God....

39 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nwababy: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
Things happens bliv me nairaland. Mine happened in adulthood last year wil com bk and gist you guys

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nwababy: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
Was coming back one evening, entered keke that was going to my area. Someone picked a quarrel and I entered another one (I was d only in the keke) later a man entered d keke and didn't reach a stone throw in front of a hotel as he was stopping, he tapped me and said young girl ur face looks familiar, do u stay in a ABJ I said no (is an elderly man lik 50s) he now said what's your name. I told him a name I don't use English name. As if he hypnotized the driver, he waited as the man was asking me Question. Why I was answering him is cos is an elderly man. The last Q he asked is am I frm Akwa Ibom and I told him if he wouldn't go were he's going to and he jokingly tapped me again I was lik biko what kind of tapping is this. He tapped me lik thrice. At night that same day, I couldn't sleep, when I later slept, i was seeing scary monstrous faces of different types.I woke up and prayed then, went back to sleep. I slept for like 1hr, (this is nt tale by moonlight pls) and I felt myself been lifted up to like 5ft above just like 9ja movie as in probably my spirit but that's how I felt. I started struggling till I came out. If you see how I prayed eeh like never before that was ard 2am. I didn't sleep throughout that night. Said my rosary, powerful prayer by Fr Mbaka, chaplet of mercy then prayer warrior prayer. Since then, if you want to ask me Q on the rd be it a child or adult, wouldn't reply and am usually very harsh. This world is more spiritual than physical. You can imagin what wil happen had it been the man have my details. Put my God put him to shame.

19 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Abeg Is there like a waterfall at bar or lekki beach? cheesy I know I saw one as a child. But my sisters say I'm dreaming.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2013
stillwater: Abeg Is there like a waterfall at bar or lekki beach? cheesy I know I saw one as a child. But my sisters say I'm dreaming.
You were dreaming smiley
I remember one time I had a high fever as a kid. I could swear I turned into a beanstalk, my tedrils extending to the rooftops.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by EfemenaXY: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2013
BoboYekini: gawd I remember that nonsense weave cheesy willy was unkempt no doubt, but he still scared me good

Lol!

The acting was atrocious but the script was compelling though - enough to get the whole nation hooked cheesy cheesy
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2013
This pple won't kill me with lafta!
Mod pls I dey beg, front page. I want to laugh wellu wellu today.

Tgal and RR, where r thou guys?

Bobo yekini, u r very right. Fever de worry her. cheesy

That type of fever that will make u c double. If malaria catch u as a child, na so so dream u go de dream and they look very real.
That's why if one start narrating one unusual tale, she is often asked if she is suffering from malaria.
Or it might be too much film cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by seankay(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
ebuetor:
That is something.....i like that world ''prayerful mom''. Some mothers will take it for granted, the child will then be attacked spiritually. I cant for one take the early stages of a child for granted, no one should.
Ur right bro! Dats y we also need prayerful wives.....

10 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
nwababy: Was coming back one evening, entered keke that was going to my area. Someone picked a quarrel and I entered another one (I was d only in the keke) later a man entered d keke and didn't reach a stone throw in front of a hotel as he was stopping, he tapped me and said young girl ur face looks familiar, do u stay in a ABJ I said no (is an elderly man lik 50s) he now said what's your name. I told him a name I don't use English name. As if he hypnotized the driver, he waited as the man was asking me Question. Why I was answering him is cos is an elderly man. The last Q he asked is am I frm Akwa Ibom and I told him if he wouldn't go were he's going to and he jokingly tapped me again I was lik biko what kind of tapping is this. He tapped me lik thrice. At night that same day, I couldn't sleep, when I later slept, i was seeing scary monstrous faces of different types.I woke up and prayed then, went back to sleep. I slept for like 1hr, (this is nt tale by moonlight pls) and I felt myself been lifted up to like 5ft above just like 9ja movie as in probably my spirit but that's how I felt. I started struggling till I came out. If you see how I prayed eeh like never before that was ard 2am. I didn't sleep throughout that night. Said my rosary, powerful prayer by Fr Mbaka, chaplet of mercy then prayer warrior prayer. Since then, if you want to ask me Q on the rd be it a child or adult, wouldn't reply and am usually very harsh. This world is more spiritual than physical. You can imagin what wil happen had it been the man have my details. Put my God put him to shame.
i believe you. Hmmmmm.......light will always overcome, thanks for your eye opening contribution.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
here are the gifted, those special individual with special gift, just like the movie x-men, those set of people will never tell you what they know so they wont be like wired before your people's eyes, i have personallly meet a few. In the united states, on september 10,2011....in newyork, in a school near by the world trade center,after school hours, a child sat on his chair,alone in his class with his class teacher,looking out of the window, he said, aunty(facing his teacher), by this time tomorrow, those two buildings(pointing to the world trade center), would not be there anymore. The teacher looked out of the window, at the hundred floor twin world trade center, smiled shaking her head in disbelieve. The rest remains history.
I for one, have entered into a friend's home, and what i saw,i knew thy were experiencing real foundational problems in their home, what i saw coming and going back into the ground, were horrible looking, ugly creatures, very scary and undiscribable, they knew i could see them, could the way they poped in front of my eye. I later saw that they were much at the center of the compound,like a deep huge well and they were much. I asked him the situation of things in his home and he opened up after much presure, he said, one can never save money on the house, much work and less gain, anyone that rents a room experience stagnation, and that his father once said that before the land was bought, great conflict happened and that a swear was cast, but becos the land was cheap, it had to be bought. I laughed becos there was a solution, but its not going to be easy.

8 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=ebuetor]
oh my God......goose bumps experience there. Jesus. Nw that is what i call battle btw good and evil. Your innocent soul saved you. Two things, the shining woman, was definatly your guardian angel or the angel on guard in the house. I feel like shouting glory to God....[/quote

WOW!! Angles of God encamp around those who fear him!!! goose pimples on my body!!

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2013
when i was a child, during our morning devotion, as we all knelt down praying and my dad was leading the prayers i saw a dove on my dad's back standing, was looking looking at the dove fear griped me, i called my younger sis to look at the dove on Dad's back but she did not see it, i was pointing at the dove for her to see, but she couldn't see, i watched the dove till we sang the grace, the dove fell off and disappeared.

10 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by freakcin: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Some peeps are forming civilised/enlightened on this thread! Its not too late some of u might be opportuned to see something b4 u pass to the great beyond.

@ ebuetor: I feel u bro. . . trust me, I can relate! wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
debby999: when i was a child, during our morning devotion, as we all knelt down praying and my dad was leading the prayers i saw a dove on my dad's back standing, was looking looking at the dove fear griped me, i called my younger sis to look at the dove on Dad's back but she did not see it, i was pointing at the dove for her to see, but she couldn't see, i watched the dove till we sang the grace, the dove fell off and disappeared.
debby did you later tell him, if yes , did he believe you?
And after that day you never saw any thing related to visions again,right?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Anyone have any experience about life after death experience.....a peep into heaven or hell. I was previlaged to pass through that too, in 2003....if you have lets hear it before i say mine....
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Joyeux: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2013
EMILO2STAY: when i was about 3, i saw a goat twist his horn back and forth while the owner was pulling it, that same year i saw also a very hairy dog which was as big as a cow and people gathered around it.
fast forward to four years later, it was 12 midnight in the year 1997...we (mom, brother, and i) just finish watching yogo pam pam by osuofia and okey bakasi when i lay on the bed with my back and my front facing the ceiling, immediately i closed my eyes to catch some sleep somthing siezed me i could'nt move my body i was fully conciouse but my eyes where closed i saw through my closed eyes in a mirror that was hanging on a wall beside the bed was the head of a woman, her head was so big it occupied the whole space in the big mirror and she was talking but i couldnt hear what she was saying, i also saw somthing like lightning or should i say electric spark all over my body which was why i could'nt move my body except my right toe which i used to touche my mom slightly but constantly but she didnt respond cuz she was fast asleep. All this was happening while my eyes where shut but i could see every part of the house. After this mystery woman left me i jumped up immediately woke up my mom and told her about it, she turn the mirror to face the wall and continued her sleep...i was not sure if she believed me but her turn was yet to come...To BE CONTD.

guy,that is a witchcraft attack it has happened to many people.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
Joyeux:
grin
Joyeux:

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2013
ebuetor:
debby did you later tell him, if yes , did he believe you?
And after that day you never saw any thing related to visions again,right?

@ ebuetor Yeah!! i told everybody including him, they did not believe, later my Dad said, it was the holy spirit of God, appeared as a dove.

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
in the year 2003, after my parents had a split and came back together, i was taken my my uncle to live with him along with his family. I, like any other kid would play till sunset, freedom things na, so on this particular day after taking my bath, i decided to sleep in the parlour alone and not in the bedroom, i could not sleep, but was just staring at the wall clock as the seconds went its way, it was going to by 12 at the dot, with just a few seconds left, imediately the clock stricked 12, my eye closed with by its self, and just about that time a force as strong as a vaccume cleaner would do, sucking up things, my soul was sucked out of my body, even tjough my eyes were closed ,i felt going up, out of the roof, out of nigeria, out of africa, out of the world through the universe.......to a place. The air in tjis place is so cold like air condition, but more of quite.....i was in a tunnel, no a corridor, it was dark, narrow, and long, at the end was a light, my only point of destination, direction, purpose, the only best place to move like any one else was towards the light. Each step was , an effort to leave the dark and get closer to the light, the more i got, the more i realised its a door, through wic the light radiated. The door was opened , but i cou'd not see through the door becos of the bright light from it. I cant decribe the light..... Moving closer i heard crystals hiting each other in a melodic form. Music i cnt describe......i need to get into this place of peace and sweetness, i said to my self,as i was about to take a step forward, a voice behinde me spoke, '' if you go through the door, you will not come back''. I understood wat this means, i though of the concequences, people mourning, my mother crying, and the saying that its better for a child to bury his parents than the other way around. I took one step back, immediately that same vacume force drew me back, back with a great forceinto my body back, to the extend by heart hurt wen i woke, panting heavily as my heartpumped faster,(i want to beleive my heart stoped beating for good 10mintes, i was away, and it came back to life), i looked at the time 12:10......i slept back. The next morning ,9:00am, i woke up to the cry of people around, my neighbor first son , who is in final year was gone, died in his sleep.......i was heart broken and shaken. I love you all.

22 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 13, 2013
ebuetor:
I do feel weak after every encounter, extreme headache. And i do no remember all o tell the person. He or she would just take a paper and a biro and write all that comes out from my mouth. I have since stopped. But when i tune into the frequency again, it comes back to me again,big time.
This is kinda real ..... And this is why I concluded Human are also some kinda advanced ROBOT(Computer/Machine), we are just yet to unravel the technology behind Man !

I believed some special configuration of your brain is what 'bringforth' the vision and during the process, Ur brain consumes most of your Energy(Body Fuel) thus the Headache after encounter ............!!

People whose case are like this ,if not properly managed nor discontinued doesn't last long or become Lunatic !

8 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 13, 2013
donroxy: This is kinda real ..... And this is why I concluded Human are also some kinda advanced ROBOT(Computer/Machine), we are just yet to unravel the technology behind Man !

I believed some special configuration of your brain is what 'bringforth' the vision and during the process, Ur brain consumes most of your Energy(Body Fuel) thus the Headache after encounter ............!!

People whose case are like this ,if not properly managed nor discontinued doesn't last long or become Lunatic !
very true.....and whats most anoying about it is that when i ''tune on'' and ''log out'', it would never really stop, but more revelation i keep see ''vision'' and i feel like loging back on to ''vomit'' the future information gotten. Like yesterday i saw a gal in on of the private schools in my area, she is my friend, not so bright intellectually, she is fat and looks normally, but jist wen i was looking at her worried abt her poor performance, i entered the ''vision'' again, i was taken to the future, i saw her she was well dressed, in a managerian suit, grey in colour, he was a boss, loved by those under her and she was very independent, free and secured, under nobody, smiling. She was.......i had to force myself to stop, but then i called her to tell her caue i could not hold it no more, i forced myself to stop telling her what i saw, as i moved away, weak, angry , and ''used'' again, i think she was happy after the encounter......all i tole her was dont forget, dont worry abt your performance, just work at ur own pace.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.