Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138358 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by negbenebor(f): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
I followed this thread yesterday,read d stuff about old soul nd dis morning my sis gave birth to a baby boy which came earlier than d due date and my dad died this morning too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by femofecumzi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
warrenweste:

A serial cheater will surely wreck havoc later so run and stay clear off that your gf,and hope nothing happened to your dad after then?

its nt easy leavin her.
My dad is ok at abt 85yrs now...if i dnt call him up to 2wks then he wovld do d callin
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by femofecumzi(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
negbenebor:
I followed this thread yesterday,read d stuff about old soul nd dis morning my sis gave birth to a baby boy which came earlier than d due date and my dad died this morning too.

scary shit...sorry 4ur loss. I knw u wont joke wit such. Hop ur dad is up to 70?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by pqmeup: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
ebuetor:
how i wish their was an academy for all the gifted, to train them to be called for service in the society, when needed. Maybe thats why my favourite movie is still x-men. I only met one this year, he is more of a religious person and he can see with deep clearity about things that are happening to you, with you telling him. Teachers of the school he attended use to go to him, but the problem is that he as no solution. Going tru my difficult time, he walked up to me and told me a parable of wat am facing, and how it came about. He was right, but i didnt tell him how correct he was , becos he really exposed me, big time. i would like to everyone is gifted, know yours.
Please ebuetor,how possible is it to meet this your friend? I beg to be contacted. 08038812073,call me Arinze.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by negbenebor(f): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
femofecumzi:

scary shit...sorry 4ur loss. I knw u wont joke wit such. Hop ur dad is up to 70?
late 60s.thanks
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by cococandy(f): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
negbenebor:
embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by b3llo(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Let's Whatapp:
BBM: 271F2186
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Deefuray(f): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
negbenebor:
Oh! Sorry about your loss dear

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bn on dis sinc mornin, a vry interestn thread.

I hd dis gift whn I ws in primary school, I wud dream abt evrytn dt wud happen d nxt day, d food we'l eat at home evn to my gist wt frnds in schl. Bt it is whn am eatin or saying d exacts words I said in d dream I'l rmbr d dream (I think dts whr Deja vu comes in).

Anoda one ws a day before my dad died, my mum had just bought a new set of boxers for my dad (3 pieces), that afternoon I ws in d sitting room lying down on the settee, the door to their room ws left open, so d breeze ws blowing the curtain, so I cud see d boxers whr it ws hanged, dt day sometin said 2me or I said it dt "y did/wud mum buy d boxers dad won't wear" den I began 2 ponder on wat dt cud mean, I ws jst tryin 2 find answrs 2dt question among al d answrs I cud sum up in my little head, death neva came up, I ws lyk wud daddy dash it out, wud it get lost, I jst cudnt come up wt d ryt ansa, bt I ws cryin uncontrollably, I mean weeping serious one, I cudnt stop, bt I didn't tel any1 I jst kept it 2myslf, den d followin day ws a sunday, my dad got up as usual left 4 church n told me n my sista 2 gt 2church early, few minutes later som1 came 2kal me n my sis dt dad ws on d floor, my mum too left pretty early 4 service dt day (workers tinz) and dt ws hw my dad died. I wept, den I tld my mum abt d boxers saga, she said I shld hv tld her, bt dis ws somtn I didn't undastnd myslf hw cud I hv xplained it. I thnk God sha, al d memories flooding back! Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
well thanks for scaring me, now i cant sleep in the house(i stay alone), im in my neighbors place to pass the night.

5 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
im goin to sue nairaland for denial of my natural right(sleep). im damn scared

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by shaizegotswag: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
sylvalord:
It's called de javu, DE JAVU dammit angry you guys should stop behaving like a bunch of illiterates angry
. Ok sir
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by shaizegotswag: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
tomistelle:

ME TOO
. Oga ooo
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
This thread is creepy,I could not sleep well,and I had one terrible dream
*runs out thread*

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Ethereal0110(f): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
All i care about is Gods love, creepy experiences should go 2 da Left.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Tiffae: 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dinocarex:

Mine is similar to urs.. I can remember vividly. This scenario still play in my head as fresh.
I was about 7 years old then, I was siting in our passage (wing apartment). I saw my Mum spreading/ hanging clothes in the passage. I stood up to go meet her, 1st step, 2nd, 3rd , 4th step closer. Lo and behold, I saw my real Mum came out from the room. I looked at the other Mum that I saw earlier, she wasn't there again. Till today, I can't really say what happened.
Kids really do see somethings, truth be told.
I can totally relate with this...,I was talking to the other mum already..,before my real mum came out.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by thimbook2(m): 1:02am On Nov 21, 2014
if u see mammy water o..............!

Saw too many things, most, i guess, horror-novel and voltron-induced. Was like an augmented reality flick at a time.
gud luck 2 u 'seers' though!

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by DWJOBScom(m): 2:46am On Nov 21, 2014
negbenebor:

So sorry
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Redhot111(m): 5:34am On Nov 21, 2014
fairygeh:
Are you handsome and caring?
i am VERY ugly Bt most caring grin grin grin very ugly ooooo. Do not say I didn't tell b4 time oo

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Daddydavid(m): 6:49am On Nov 21, 2014
I was in d palour one nyt and thought saw my mum standing on d corridor and was saying something i dint hear, so i stood up and went to her but will still standing, she moved, tots she went to her room so i went to her room and asked but lo and behold my mum was fast asleep and wearing a diffrent dress all coverd up. I woke her and my dad and they said they have been sleeping for hours. I went to the other rooms and every body was fast snoring. I prayed and went bak to d palour.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Daddydavid(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2014
Also, when i was a kid, i use to see people climb our dinning table to do meetings every nyt and i would be afraid but it all stopped when we parked from dat conpound.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by charlesblaze1(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2014
guy only u 5 and 6 yrs. which kind brain u get
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by heykims(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2014
ebuetor:

i still see. But its more of someones future. That is if i want to. Its like downloading information from someone's hard disk. When i cant hold the information, i tell them. I have stopped doing that, because it has its side effect. I no b pastor o,its just a gift.
But still never over look what a child says,they maybe small, but their eyes are clear ''pure'', enough to see things.
DELUSION OF GRANDEUR
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by PedroJP(m): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2014
addictiv:
While in boarding school there was a night my friend n I decided to eat cabin flakes. We waited till after lights out n got up around midnight when everyone had slept. Just as we where concluding the preparation no our down bunks. We heard a very loud screech that sent a terrible chill down my spine. It was like dat of an animal or something n we thought it was coming for us because we were awake...my friend just pushed plates n beverage under his bed while I just jejely lay down on my bed whispering hot prayers for my life. I didnt move a muscle till the nxt morning.

Hahahahahhaha. Dis one killed me. Wetin come happen to d bisicuit flakes ? Una wan do light out soaking
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by negbenebor(f): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2014
DWJOBScom:

So sorry
. Thanks so much
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Gemc3(f): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2014
Glock9:
I was in front of our house at about 8:30 when I saw a huge bird flying and it suddenly dropped in front of a pole close to our fence. Next thing I saw, a guy walked out of the same spot almost immediately. I was terribly shocked!

Do u live in Benin? grin

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by negbenebor(f): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2014
Deefuray:

Oh! Sorry about your loss dear
. Thanks so much really appreciate
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by 1shortblackboy: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2014
This is the only thread where I read every single post

8 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Jephz(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2014
wen I was 7..one afternoon someone sent me an eran on my way ..I saw a pure white snake shining.. buh was not moving like a snake ..it movement was rolling it was just Rollin on d floor.. oh boy see raise. I injured my self dat day. ..wen I told my dad nobody bileived me .dey said white snake doesn't exist . ....after about 3 months ...we (whole family )went to visit my uncle .on our way back ..I saw exact xame snake wit dxame movement again ..dis time we were in our. car.I pointed @ it an I was screaming . if all were blind @ dat moment I don't knw ...nobody also saw d snake.... dey didn't believe me also. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by shaizegotswag: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2014
negbenebor:
. Believe me watch that boy very well if he doesn't act like your dad then sue me !

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Gemc3(f): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2014
negbenebor:

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Gemc3(f): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2014
1shortblackboy:
This is the only thread where I read every single post

me too! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.