Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138331 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by seksiaiz: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sm yrs ago, I saw a group of friends in a single in my dream. One of those guys was an old boyfriend of mine whom I had an 'agape' relationship wt, until I broke it up again casually. I didn't know dt I hurt d guy dt much 2 av intended rape 4 me, since d relationship was a very casual one. In d dream, d guy n his friends placed me on d boot of a car in a very dark street. I was almost raped bt d dream ended dt way, meaning dt d way d story'd end in reality (being raped or nt) depended on me. Anytime my dream doesn't end, then d ball's in my court. When I had d dream, it looked so stupid dt I didn't bother writing it in my dream book 'cos d guy in question lives VERY far away 4rm me. @ dt time, I was still in d phase of dreaming abt things dt'd happen exactly a year later. Though, I didn't take d dream serious, I was waiting 2 see hw d 'foolish' dream would come 2 pass.
D following year, my mum fell sick n was admitted @ d hospital n I happened 2 be d only one available 2 stay n care 4 her @ d hospital. It's a company-paid hospital hence, patients are nt discharged until they have completely recuperated so as 2 get sm extra money 4rm d company. My mum had gotten better n decided 2 go 2 d balcony 2 get a better view of things n so, I'd 2 go wt her. D balcony was opposite a street. After abt 10mins, I saw those guys in dt single file, trying 2 mk a turn 2wards d nxt street in front of d hospital. I felt like I was watching an old movie over again bt didn't remember dt dream @ d moment. While I was trying 2 get hold of d situation, they'd greeted me n passed n I felt dt I didn't greet them well, after all, I dumped d guy. In a bid 2 catch up wt them, I ran down d stairs n out on d street, trying 2 see which way they went. I checked d 1st street, they weren't there bt as I restlessly ran 2 check d 2nd street, d recollection of d dream hit me like I'd been stoned wt it! Dt's how God reminds me abt any dream I 4got or failed 2 write down. I was scared, though it was still afternoon. I ran back up d stairs 2 my mum @ d balcony n related d dream 2 her. I askd her if she saw where they passed n she said dt it was d 1st street I checked. God helped me nt 2 see them, else, it'd av bred unnecessary familiarity. However, dt year, d popular soap opera, PALOMA, was aired every nait on AIT n became a must-watch 4 every member of my family. D hospital's cable network didn't have AIT installed on it n so, I'd 2 leave. I went home @6pm in order 2 watch d repeat broadcast @ 7 n waited 4 d new episode @9-10. Despite all d warnings, I tot I was on top of my game. While leaving d house @ 10, I began 2 feel pangs of hunger like never b4. I searched 4 bread bt it was as if all d bread sellers were on strike n I needed smth better than biscuits as d hospital's caterers usually closed @ 7. I then decided 2 mount a bike as I was already getting scared n sm1 had 2 be wt mum dt nait. As I got 2 d hospital's b/st (d hospital's jst 2 streets away 4rm d b/st), I saw bread, bean cake, fried yam etc, waiting 2 be bought bt if I alighted, I'd av 2 discharge d bike guy n trek down 2 d hospital after d purchase. I snapped out of d urge when I looked ahead n saw dt very dark street dt I'd seen in d dream. When I alighted d bike @ d hospital, I ran upstairs n met my dad wt mum n quickly filled them in bt I was still very hungry. As dad n I got outside d hospital 2 buy bread, we saw d guy in a pair of boxers, a singlet n a walkman over his ears!!! His friends must'v been lurking around, somewhere in d dark. My dad was baffled! We got d bread, dad accompanied me 2 ward n left 4 home. I shut d door so firmly dt even d nurses had 2 knock b4 they could enter. Dt was hw God saved me dt day!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
vindicated:

You are a case wahali! OK, lemme give you a little insight into my baxkground:
I grew up in a home that worshipped the water goddess. A shrine was dedicated to her . My mum did not follow their path, but the seed was already planted. So again boy, don't play word game with me, you got that? cheesy
And if I do?What? You'll appear in my dreams? cheesy
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by oweniwe(m): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Am a dreamer..... I dream a lot.... I do have some unusual dreams.... I dont kno how to interprete em....

When i was a kid, say, 7 yrs old, i used to dream of myself as a "white" soldier fighting in the 2nd world war.... There was heavy mortar fire with bombs falling here and there.... I got hit by a bullet and "died".... Den i saw my mom carrying me as a baby..... Den i would wake up....

My family background is very messy.... My great grand pa... They call him "the angry one" or the "offended one".... Somehow, i do feel he must have said some very "strong words".... I feel d words were passed to me... I have gone thru lotta challenges but dos "words" keep me going......

Den wen i was in pry 5 ( mayb 11yrs old), i fell sick, just malaria, but within 2 weeks, i was paralysed.... U kno wat scoliosis does... Something like.... It affected my hearing..... My dad took me to many hospitals, churches & tradi places but dey didnt see anything....

Den d visions started..... Sometimes i would see myself being carried away by a flood but i would hold on to something and den wake....... I used to dream of huge lions, tigers and cats "lodged" in my calf.... I would wake up feeling severe pain dia....

Den came strangest of vision i ever had...... I was sitting alone in d sitting room about 7 pm...... The hurricane lamp beside me started flickering and went off.... Den d wall in front of me "lighted up" as is dia were bright flourescent lamps in d back of wall..... I was terrified.... I screamed eh.... D light went off and pple came rushing in to enquire wat happened.... I told dem.... My step mom just said on short prayer and dats all..... Till today, i regret shouting.... I should have calmed down and see what d vision was about.... Am still longing to kno now.... I wish it can repeat itself again

curiosly.... I started gettin better after d "botched vision".... I was able to start walking and hear again.....

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by oweniwe(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dammyoni18(f): I hd dis gift ....I wud dream abt evrytn dt wud happen
d nxt day, d food we'l eat at home evn
to my gist wt frnds in schl. Bt it is whn
am eatin or saying d exacts words I
said in d dream I'l rmbr d dream (I think dts whr Deja vu comes in).
:...........................

For me, i dont have to dream about it..... I could just conjure/imagine what i wanted with my mind and apply some mind energy to it, dats all. It'll happen...... Dat was before o.... Now, i don lazy....
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
vindicated:

You are a case wahali! OK, lemme give you a little insight into my baxkground:
I grew up in a home that worshipped the water goddess. A shrine was dedicated to her . My mum did not follow their path, but the seed was already planted. So again boy, don't play word game with me, you got that? cheesy

Vindicated, you have battles to fight but I am so happy for you that you are getting the victories. It is important you fight for your children through prayers so that they will have less battles in the future. I relate with all you have written as the spiritual rules the physical. Infact, the spiritual is more real than imagined.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
BoboYekini:
And if I do?What? You'll appear in my dreams? cheesy

Why should I appear in your dreams child? Do i know you? Or how you look like? We've both had our fun, kindly go and play with your mates OK? And leave the 'elders' to discuss and analysis issues, and learn from each other. Kapish? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
gazilion:

Vindicated, you have battles to fight but I am so happy for you that you are getting the victories. It is important you fight for your children through prayers so that they will have less battles in the future. I relate with all you have written as the spiritual rules the physical. Infact, the spiritual is more real than imagined.

Thank you so much for understanding me. You are spiritually enlightened to know all I was saying. Yes! I pray for my children everyday, standing in the gap for them. Like ebuetor said, our parents and forefathers dabbled into so many things before Christ came. Making covenants on behalf of generations yet unborn. I am happy I found Christ at an early age and God is helping me fight my battles. All glory be unto Him.

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 27, 2014
vindicated:

Why should I appear in your dreams child? Do i know you? Or how you look like? We've both had our fun, kindly go and play with your mates OK? And leave the 'elders' to discuss and analysis issues, and learn from each other. Kapish? cheesy
Ok. Condolences all around tongue
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by zappyj(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2014
BoboYekini:

Boring undecided
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by thecommunist(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2014
BoboYekini:
dude....find another thread please. Its not a must for u to be in here.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2014
seksiaiz:
Sm yrs ago, I saw a group of friends in a single in my dream. One of those guys was an old boyfriend of mine whom I had an 'agape' relationship wt, until I broke it up again casually. I didn't know dt I hurt d guy dt much 2 av intended rape 4 me, since d relationship was a very casual one. In d dream, d guy n his friends placed me on d boot of a car in a very dark street. I was almost raped bt d dream ended dt way, meaning dt d way d story'd end in reality (being raped or nt) depended on me. Anytime my dream doesn't end, then d ball's in my court. When I had d dream, it looked so stupid dt I didn't bother writing it in my dream book 'cos d guy in question lives VERY far away 4rm me. @ dt time, I was still in d phase of dreaming abt things dt'd happen exactly a year later. Though, I didn't take d dream serious, I was waiting 2 see hw d 'foolish' dream would come 2 pass.
D following year, my mum fell sick n was admitted @ d hospital n I happened 2 be d only one available 2 stay n care 4 her @ d hospital. It's a company-paid hospital hence, patients are nt discharged until they have completely recuperated so as 2 get sm extra money 4rm d company. My mum had gotten better n decided 2 go 2 d balcony 2 get a better view of things n so, I'd 2 go wt her. D balcony was opposite a street. After abt 10mins, I saw those guys in dt single file, trying 2 mk a turn 2wards d nxt street in front of d hospital. I felt like I was watching an old movie over again bt didn't remember dt dream @ d moment. While I was trying 2 get hold of d situation, they'd greeted me n passed n I felt dt I didn't greet them well, after all, I dumped d guy. In a bid 2 catch up wt them, I ran down d stairs n out on d street, trying 2 see which way they went. I checked d 1st street, they weren't there bt as I restlessly ran 2 check d 2nd street, d recollection of d dream hit me like I'd been stoned wt it! Dt's how God reminds me abt any dream I 4got or failed 2 write down. I was scared, though it was still afternoon. I ran back up d stairs 2 my mum @ d balcony n related d dream 2 her. I askd her if she saw where they passed n she said dt it was d 1st street I checked. God helped me nt 2 see them, else, it'd av bred unnecessary familiarity. However, dt year, d popular soap opera, PALOMA, was aired every nait on AIT n became a must-watch 4 every member of my family. D hospital's cable network didn't have AIT installed on it n so, I'd 2 leave. I went home @6pm in order 2 watch d repeat broadcast @ 7 n waited 4 d new episode @9-10. Despite all d warnings, I tot I was on top of my game. While leaving d house @ 10, I began 2 feel pangs of hunger like never b4. I searched 4 bread bt it was as if all d bread sellers were on strike n I needed smth better than biscuits as d hospital's caterers usually closed @ 7. I then decided 2 mount a bike as I was already getting scared n sm1 had 2 be wt mum dt nait. As I got 2 d hospital's b/st (d hospital's jst 2 streets away 4rm d b/st), I saw bread, bean cake, fried yam etc, waiting 2 be bought bt if I alighted, I'd av 2 discharge d bike guy n trek down 2 d hospital after d purchase. I snapped out of d urge when I looked ahead n saw dt very dark street dt I'd seen in d dream. When I alighted d bike @ d hospital, I ran upstairs n met my dad wt mum n quickly filled them in bt I was still very hungry. As dad n I got outside d hospital 2 buy bread, we saw d guy in a pair of boxers, a singlet n a walkman over his ears!!! His friends must'v been lurking around, somewhere in d dark. My dad was baffled! We got d bread, dad accompanied me 2 ward n left 4 home. I shut d door so firmly dt even d nurses had 2 knock b4 they could enter. Dt was hw God saved me dt day!
wowwwwww seems we both are alike a little. one night I had a dream that a very tall friend of my father that i hadn't seen before came to visit him and ask me for paper and pen to jot a message and wen I did he started manipulating me to open the door to harm me. I kinda waved d dream aside Becos I'm normally not the one who answers d door. besides we had a house help who sees to visitors (I was very small then). the very next day the house help went to get something and I was alone with my little sis. all of a sudden someone knocked on the door. yep you guessed right.......a very tall man that i had never seen before asking of my father. imagine my shock. I stood afar and told him my dad was out. he smiles and ASKS FOR PAPER AND PEN TO WRITE MY DAD A NOTE. my heart was beating fast. I prayed a 7 or 8 year old prayer to God for help and went yo give him. immediately I gave him, I ran off very far from him(I had already taken the key of the house to my four year old sister and told her that if I come later to ask for it she shouldn't give me.as if she understood. later when the grin
seksiaiz:
wowwwwww seems we both are alike a little. one night I had a dream that a very tall friend of my father that i hadn't seen before came to visit him and ask me for paper and pen to jot a message and wen I did he started manipulating me to open the door to harm me. I kinda waved d dream aside Becos I'm normally not the one who answers d door. besides we had a house help who sees to visitors (I was very small then). the very next day the house help went to get something and I was alone with my little sis. all of a sudden someone knocked on the door. yep you guessed right.......a very tall man that i had never seen before asking of my father. imagine my shock. I stood afar and told him my dad was out. he smiles and ASKS FOR PAPER AND PEN TO WRITE MY DAD A NOTE. my heart was beating fast. I prayed a 7 or 8 year old prayer to God for help and went yo give him. immediately I gave him, I ran off very far from him(I had already taken the key of the house to my four year old sister and told her that if I come later to ask for it she shouldn't give me.as if she understood. later when the I asked her for the key she just innocently gave me. na so the man for catch us) the man was just writing and looking strangely at me. see as my heart dey beat fast wen he say come and collect. I almost said uncle uncle drop it by the gate . anyway surprising thine was that my dad acknowledge that truly the man was his old time friend. plus the man complained that I waz behaving strangely. I then told my dad about the dream.he just laughed. and up till now the man has ever shown up to visit.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by addictiv(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2014
So many crazy experiences here. Am not looking forward to meeting any of you guys here esp those who say they can tell if someone will die soon. Yeah I have experienced deja vu at some point in my life however I can't shake of this feeling that I have experienced this life before. I feel Like I am an old soul trapped in a young body and it's reflected in everything I do. All my friends are older than me but my reasoning is still advanced and more mature compared to theirs. People even my parents usually meet me for advice both business and personal. I can predict a person's behaviour by just observing you. This has really guided me in picking folks I associate with. But apart from my mum I am yet to meet someone who can really understand me. Got some experiences my dad told us abt which I ll share later.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by iheanyi40(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2014
Oweniwe i suggest u hire assassins to goan shoot d woman wiaeva she is or u get a gun yasef n kill her once she's dead trust mii everyfin will b bck to normal angry
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2014
Augustbreak:
Still on my step mum..They said seeing is believing.When I was pregnant for my second,I wanted a younger child that will stay with me to keep my older child company. I already had a cleaner and nothing much to do around the house.I called one of my uncle in the villa to help me get one which he did. When the girl came,she didn't want to stay she said she had chest pain that she wanted to return.We even took her to the hospital but she insisted on going back.we sent her back. I was in the village for my sisters wedding and narrated the incidence to this my step mum.she picked offence that why didn't anyone inform her about the girl sent to me... She was very angry.I went back and few Months after, I had a dream. She was looking so old in that dream,very old and she helda meeting against me.My offence,I didn't tell her about the girl.She was still angry,she even threw something at me.Only God saved me with that pregnancy.. But thank God,I had twins.

my dear I believe you on everything o. including d meeting part. a little girl took her dad to such meetings Becos he normally gives her pomo but he gives her sister beef. and to make matters worst she was the judge in the court case. I also attended a metting of this kind sort of in a dream of mine. kinda of blurred. like they didn't know I was there. one of them wanted to harm a friend of mine in d dream. but the rules says you must have a reason or cause before you can judge the person. so they set him up on the road and made him laugh at one of them that something happened to. immediately his laughed they took him to their coven court and judged him. yes they have a court room just like ours. they only difference is that if they take you there you have no defense lawyer. very very wicked people. AND ANYONE READING THIS POST, IF YOU HAVE A DREAM WHERE BY YOU ARE TAKEN TO A COURT AND JUDGED BY PEOPLE, JUST DROP UR PHONE AND GET ON UR KNEES AND REVERSE THE JUDGEMENT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
@Oweniwe; I woke up with you in my thoughts after reading your post several times after you posted it.

That aborted vision was not from God, because , His presence is calm and filled with joy. It's a plot by the same force that placed the yoke of sickness upon you. Lucifer can also come as an angel of light to deceive, that is why, we should test all spirits. I once had a dream, when a man who I sensed telepathically was an angel, but he told me, I can sin all I want, but must pray for forgiveness of sins immediately it was 12 midnight. He was grinning and saying that, humans perish for lack of knowledge. But my spirit man was disturbed because it was against the word of God, I looked closely at his apparel: black aso -oke shokoto and buba, with red beads on his neck. I refused the message!

You know the ROOT of your problem, a spiritual attack and an anscentral covenant by your forefather. He was called the angry or strong one, a warrior I might assume in those days? Likely he made a covenant with the gods using a tiger or lion as sacrifice, so the soul of animal is transfered to each male generation, and it seems you were the next chosen, but you refuse to toil that path, so there is conflict of interest, the inner battles continued in your life. I was once told by my deliverance minister that a man was roaring like a lion during deliverance, his forefather, was a powerful warrior who conquered villages. Civilization came, and nobody worshipped his god, but the familiar spirit moved from generation unto generation, hindering progress of the chosen males.

To be contd

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
I thank God for this thread. it has revived my prayer and Christian life. thanks to OP, gazillion vindicated etc. most times we need a dose of other peoples experience to ginger up ourselves. faint not, Jesus is not just coming soon, HE IS ALREADY ON HIS WAY

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by zappyj(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
I pray ceaselessly now.. the devil has failed woefully! Thank God for this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Cont'd...
You just continue with your prayers with your deliverance minister as you also pray on your own with faith. My father suffered stroke on his left side. We held prayed, holding vigil. God spoke, saying, by his faith, he will he healed. My dad slept that night, he saw a man come into his room and annoint all his body with oil from his head to his toes. My dad recovered within weeks. It was a gradual process.

Ask for God to send down His annointibg that breaks every yoke. Mention the yoke! Return the curse back to the sender mentioning her name! Quote the scripture Isaiah 10:27 because God honor His words more than His name, stand on the authority of His words! Pray scriptural and targeted prayers! This I learned from my prayer mentor. Sing deliverance songs, warfare songs, challenge God to pick up you case and fight for you!

I prayed such one day in my life when the challenges were getting too much. Lo and behold, I found myself on a open vast land with hills and mountains, then a rider on a white horse brandishing a mighty sword was galloping fast with other riders, I realized I was on a battle field because I saw fireballs from the mouths of red and black dragons flying in the sky thrown towards the riders, but the riders deflected it with their sword, it was like a movie, I quickly ran to hide behind one of the mountains, to avoid been hit. The dragons were furious and fierce, but the angels who were dressed in their armor, swiftly deflected the fireballs. The angels had blonde hair, wore blue and white tunic, roman sandals, a breast plate. The sword was long, broad and shining.

I also had a dream, someone was throwing fire at me. I was dodging it. I decided to throw my own back and got a box of matches, but I was playfully doing it, we continued like this, until I woke up. My prayer mentor said, I was not serious with my warfare prayers! That was when, I changed my style of prayer and I saw the above revelation. Have only one prayer point BREAKING THE YOKE OF SICKNESS AND ANSCENTRAL COVENANT! BACKED WITH ISAIAH 10:27. For the covenant remember God about the covenant He made with Abraham and tell him you are a spiritual descendant of Abraham. Time of prayer matters. Let me share this dream with you. I saw a man in a restaurant/ bar sitting on a high stool drinking. I was about to order my drink, he turned to me and said, I should also be praying after SUNSET, that my prayers will be heard and answered immediately! I then remembered God do visit Adam and Eve in the cool of the evening in the garden of eden on earth! Which means, God still visits earth every evening! I obeyed and I got instant reply. I still have my mornings and night prayers, but whenever I pray immediately after sunset, there is a difference.

I sincerely pray for God's healing hands upon your life oweniwe. By His stripes we are healed. Keep the faith alive and let the word of God be your daily bread and comfort.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
nnamdiosu:

my dear I believe you on everything o. including d meeting part. a little girl took her dad to such meetings Becos he normally gives her pomo but he gives her sister beef. and to make matters worst she was the judge in the court case. I also attended a metting of this kind sort of in a dream of mine. kinda of blurred. like they didn't know I was there. one of them wanted to harm a friend of mine in d dream. but the rules says you must have a reason or cause before you can judge the person. so they set him up on the road and made him laugh at one of them that something happened to. immediately his laughed they took him to their coven court and judged him. yes they have a court room just like ours. they only difference is that if they take you there you have no defense lawyer. very very wicked people. AND ANYONE READING THIS POST, IF YOU HAVE A DREAM WHERE BY YOU ARE TAKEN TO A COURT AND JUDGED BY PEOPLE, JUST DROP UR PHONE AND GET ON UR KNEES AND REVERSE THE JUDGEMENT.
True Talk o.I was angry also when she threw something at me,I even took slippers and wanted to throw it at her as well but stopped and told her I did that out of respect may be that was what saved me .Because I was not scared of her a bit.I is good for ones 'spirit Man' to be always at alert,even when we are sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by oweniwe(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
vindicated:
smiley embarassed

thanks ma.... I'll take my prayers more serious....

And will ask my dad more about my great grandpa....

Cheers
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
oweniwe:
vindicated:
smiley embarassed

thanks ma.... I'll take my prayers more serious....

And will ask my dad more about my great grandpa....

Cheers

Oweniwe, Vindicated has told you the basic way to fight your spiritual battles. The best thing like she said is to fight targeted battles so that you don't pray all night and release bullets without targets. In order words, FIGHT BY REVELATIONS.

One prayer point that will also be useful to everyone of us is - O Lord, show me the secrets of my life.

Prayer Works!!

5 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
BoboYekini:

Condolences? Do you know there is power in the tongue and spoken words? Well I REJECT it and pray that the same measure of words and thoughts you gave me, same shall be pressed down, shaken together, poured over you, that it shall permeate into your body like water, into your bones like oil, it will cover you like a garment and be around you like a belt in JESUS Name! Amen!smiley

Let me advise you child what the book of proverb says: NEVER meddle into a matter that does not concern you. The things of the spiritual looks stupid to the physical eyes. Whatever you don't understand, simply LET IT BE!

This will be my last reply to you son. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
uote author=nnamdiosu post=28392179]I thank God for this thread. it has revived my prayer and Christian life. thanks to OP, gazillion vindicated etc. most times we need a dose of other peoples experience to ginger up ourselves. faint not, Jesus is not just coming soon, HE IS ALREADY ON HIS WAY[/quote]

All glory be to God. Iron sharpeth iron. We learn from each other everyday cheesy
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
BoboYekini:

vindicated:

Condolences? Do you know there is power in the tongue and spoken words? Well I REJECT it and pray that the same measure of words and thoughts you gave me, same shall be pressed down, shaken together, poured over you, that it shall permeate into your body like water, into your bones like oil, it will cover you like a garment and be around you like a belt in JESUS Name! Amen!smiley

Let me advise you child what the book of proverb says: NEVER meddle into a matter that does not concern you. The things of the spiritual looks stupid to the physical eyes. Whatever you don't understand, simply LET IT BE!

This is how people receive unwarranted curses!! Vindicated please have mercy on that chap
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by zeongeon: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
ebuetor:
would like to say am very greatful for everyone that has contributed whole heartedly , truthfully and massively to the growth of this thread. My prayer is that as someone reads your own experience that will get an enlighten wisdom, that they are not alone. They are not strange. And that the early stages of s child's life is very , most important, to affect the future.

I also want to use this medium/oppurtunity to clear the air on something because so many people have been sending me mails, in which if i do not answer them, or dont answer fully, they may think am being pompous or ignorant. Its never so. This is a reason why i choosed to back off from such sensitive counseling spiritual duty as mine is....

While growing up even to early adult stage, then, i had all the time in the world. I use to listen to people talk to me about things so deep and spiritual, that when i ''tune'' into the future for them, i see, speak and tell them what will be. Excertly the way it will be. The truth be told, for every person i helped, i get punished for it. Its more or less like, the agent affecting the person, knowing fully well that i have given the key for their release wont go and hunt down who help their victim out of their grip. That week will be hell a serious battle. Attacking everything thats mine. Thats why i will forever respect pastors that carry out deliverance. You need a lot of holiness, protection and alertness spiritually to do such works.

Someone once said to me right here on this thread that if you do not use your gift , you tend to loss it gradually afterwards. I didnt accept that fact, but really, now i do.

Okay, What do i mean...as one grows older more responsibilties is bestowed on one, and its either your spiritual life decline or you just get blinded, and weak by the rush of city life. But thankGod i still hear the voices of my angel as clear as a loud speaker, even when i fall short of the glory of God. I am for ever greatful for that love( you know,growing up i actually thought everyone could do the same. Communicate. That is, get instant assist and response from your guardian angel like i do have), and another gift that is still in me is the ability to see all the information i need from a person past and future, present, anytime i choose to, even though i fear to do this because of the consequences.

I have not been reponding to your mails because for now, i am not strong to defend my self spiritually. I dont know why i get the attacks ( a lady once told me to cover my self with the blood of jesus after every spiritual session with anyone) . Pastors in the house can enlighten us on this. So because of this i stopped attending to people, even till this moment. You wont be there with me when am suffering the consequences.

Let me give you an example.
This is what happened to me a month back or there about...
I understand you ebuetor BUT God doesn't give us gifts for us to keep it to ourselves or make excuses for being limited with our gift remember the parable of the talents and how the master got angry at the servant who made excuses as to why he couldn't use his gift.

Imagine if prof xavier from x-men ur favourite movie thought like this probably there wouldn't hv been a mutant academy to put an end to the works of magneto and the brotherhood of evil mutants.

All u need do is to get closer to God so that each time u help people God will empower u to counter any sorts that come with helping pple break free from the power of the wicked.

I believe God who gave u that gift right from ur childhood can help you, God knows that there will be attacks after rendering help but still gave u the gift becos he knows your capable. if u would use Gods help to develop urself and God will use U to bring glory to the kingdom of God.

Mr ebuetor I believe a lot of peoples liberation and destiny are tied to ur gift, don't relent, don't make excuses ask God for his grace and help so that God would use you to bring peace and liberation to the oppressed.

5 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
zeongeon:
I understand you ebuetor BUT God doesn't give us gifts for us to keep it to ourselves or make excuses for being limited with our gift remember the parable of the talents and how the master got angry at the servant who made excuses as to why he couldn't use his gift.

Imagine if prof xavier from x-men ur favourite movie thought like this probably there wouldn't hv been a mutant academy to put an end to the works of magneto and the brotherhood of evil mutants.

All u need do is to get closer to God so that each time u help people God will empower u to counter any sorts that come with helping pple break free from the power of the wicked.

I believe God who gave u that gift right from ur childhood can help you, God knows that there will be attacks after rendering help but still gave u the gift becos he knows your capable. if u would use Gods help to develop urself and God will use U to bring glory to the kingdom of God.

Mr ebuetor I believe a lot of peoples liberation and destiny are tied to ur gift, don't relent, don't make excuses ask God for his grace and help so that God would use you to bring peace and liberation to the oppressed.

hmmmm.....i dont know how to teach you to see, or hear what i hear, like a friend said that i should saw ''how to fish and not give fish'. Al people ask for from me, even my family members is, '' please see for me, what do you think, would i get married, this and that. They dont even know , i have my own challenges, all they are concern is them selves. And we they get the answer they disappear like smoke, while i have exhausted time and energy.
I will do my best to teach all that i know how i hear and see....
But this brings me to the point of guardian angels. I believe its been thats factor that has been my help. Very soon i will drop how i came about knowing , see and hearing my guardian angel and how it has been of help since i was a child till adulthood. May be many can relate to it for finding their own gift and strenght. I will later teach you '' how to fish''. But bet me you may not understand. Thanks vindicate, gazlion and very one reading and posting. Ps if you have experiences about being helped by guardian angels , pls feel free to write. Thanks
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by zeongeon: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
ebuetor:

hmmmm.....i dont know how to teach you to see, or hear what i hear, like a friend said that i should saw ''how to fish and not give fish'. Al people ask for from me, even my family members is, '' please see for me, what do you think, would i get married, this and that. They dont even know , i have my own challenges, all they are concern is them selves. And we they get the answer they disappear like smoke, while i have exhausted time and energy.
I will do my best to teach all that i know how i hear and see....
But this brings me to the point of guardian angels. I believe its been thats factor that has been my help. Very soon i will drop how i came about knowing , see and hearing my guardian angel and how it has been of help since i was a child till adulthood. May be many can relate to it for finding their own gift and strenght. I will later teach you '' how to fish''. But bet me you may not understand. Thanks vindicate, gazlion and very one reading and posting. Ps if you have experiences about being helped by guardian angels , pls feel free to write. Thanks
hMmmm...I understand that people just come to you and go, bro its human nature, remember the story about the 10 lepers christ helped out n its only one that returned to say thank you.. I believe its part of the sacrifices u have to make when helping pple with ur gifts u have to keep in mind that most won't come back again after u help them out and most are not even concern about u having ur problems or life to deal with.

Don't just teach on how to fish, also help people see and give them solutions to there problems, help pple break free, help people realize the power of God...I want to believe that's why God gave u the gift..its ur gift, there is nothing u can do about it and if u don't do it now one day u will have too.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by oweniwe(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
gazilion:

Oweniwe, Vindicated has told you the basic way to fight your spiritual battles. The best thing like she said is to fight targeted battles so that you don't pray all night and release bullets without targets. In order words, FIGHT BY REVELATIONS.

One prayer point that will also be useful to everyone of us is - O Lord, show me the secrets of my life.

Prayer Works!!

to pray is not my problem.... D origin/root of d prob is d issue.... If one doesnt know d root of a problem, one may cut it down but it'll come up again cos d root is still dia.

Thanks for your advice.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lol, I just realized that this
[quote ]

'Something You Saw As A child that No One Saw Or
believes You Till This Day'...[/quote]
and this
[quote ] 'Share your dreams and hallucinations'.[/quote]
probably mean the same thing. Rest of my post still stands though.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
vindicated:

You can't take a joke and you are a rancid old woman. Peace.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by thecommunist(m): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
BoboYekini:
You can't take a joke and you are a rancid old woman. Peace.
you sound shaken... Loool i tot things like this dont m move you.
BTW, u almost deserve what she served you.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.