Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138273 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by deewhytee: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
The second experience I had was with a friend of mine.
We were course mates at the University, and somewhat became a bit close.

So when we were through at the uni, everyone dispersed, but I later got to know that she was living in the same city I settled in.
So she invited me over for a visit and I went, and decided to spend the night at her house, cus the distance between her house and mine was quite much.

Anyway, we sha gisted into the night and I slept in her room, on the same bed.
Immediately I closed my eyes, I just started having dream attacks...all sorts.. like someone was actually pinching me etc and suddenly I woke up, only to find my so-called friend staring at me with a smile on her face!
And she was like they were attacking you, abi?
I was shocked!

Omo... I just started praying immediately and speaking in tongues, till I overcame my fright and was able to go back to sleep.

That day was the day I discovered that my friend na coded witch oo.
Don't know why she decided to attack me and I didn't ask.
But from that day, I gave her a wide berth, till she travelled out of the country.

This is the first time I would be sharing this too.
Never told anyone before now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2021
deewhytee:
Well, I've had so many experiences like I said earlier, but let me just share one or two.

First one happened one time I was coming back home from church. (This thing happened more than ten years ago).
I was driving home on the expressway to my house in the night, around 7:30-8pm, and suddenly, my car headlights just went off.
I parked somewhere near a petrol station and tried everything I could to bring the lights back on to no avail, and I started panicking cos there was no way I could leave my car there and go home.

So I decided to continue driving, trying to use other vehicles' rear lights to guide me, but I was finding it difficult.
Suddenly, a white salon car just came out of nowhere, and I started following it, and this car actually led me home.
It wasn't moving too fast, and because it was pure white, I could see it in the dark.

To cut the long story short, this car actually made a turn to everywhere I was supposed to pass through to get home, and when I finally got to my neighborhood, it just branched off somewhere, and till date, I never saw that car again.

Someone might say it's coincidental, but my question is.. why did it come out of nowhere..
Why was it going to exactly my direction, without speeding too much that I could follow it safely.
Why did it eventually branch off when I got to my hood where I was able to safely get home?
And why was it WHITE?
No doubt, that was no coincidence but divine help from above.

Never shared this story until now.
GOD IS REAL!

God just sent you an angel to guide you home. Praise God. Wonderful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2021
deewhytee:

So when we were through at the uni, everyone dispersed, but I later got to know that she was living in the same city I settled in.
So she invited me over for a visit and I went, and decided to spend the night at her house, cus the distance between her house and mine was quite much.

Immediately I closed my eyes, I just started having dream attacks...all sorts.. like someone was actually pinching me etc and suddenly I woke up, only to find my so-called friend staring at me with a smile on her face!
I was shocked!

Omo... I just started praying immediately and speaking in tongues, till I overcame my fright and was able to go back to sleep.

But from that day, I gave her a wide berth, till she travelled out of the country.

She would have known that you are aware who she is. I don't sleep in the same room talk-less of the same bed with anyone whose spiritual life I have not proven. I made the same mistake in the past but have realized that we can actually avoid some battles when we become wiser.
Thanks for sharing your experience. God bless you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Lamanii22(f): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
fairygeh:

Wow,Yes,I am

Hope you aren't scared anymore....
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by IAMBOSS1990: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
deewhytee:

I was shocked!

Abeg share more.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by jeph19(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
sunkoye:
When i was younger like 8-9 I had a dream that a man gave my dad a piece of land. Bt as they both got to the site to check out the land...the man pushed my dad in a pit on that land. The next morning I told my mom who later told my Dad that same morning. At close of business the same day my dad confirmed that a distant friend offered him land as a gift. Peeps I was shocked too. The most confusing part was that they asked me for solution. All I could mutter is that they should pray. They next day his distant friend changed his mind....he is not giving out the land anymore....dat was another shocker for them. Things they happen sha

Kai.. thank God for you and the prayer

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by jeph19(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
I sometimes live the present like its a past, de javu
Back then in KG, I'd often see a huge figure like a tall man looking at my sibs and I just before we sleep.

At one time I was communicating with a voice in our parlor. My sibs were all asleep, I could literally hear the voice and would reply, but there was no visible person on sight.

During the lockdown period, I'd always fast and pray since it's a no movement period. At hourly intervals, a hand would tap me to pray

6 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by jeph19(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
JustCare:

Hello. I want to read the book where you read the above.
pls let me know the name.
As Lamb to the slaughter...when I remember the author I go modify
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by JustCare: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
jeph19:

As Lamb to the slaughter...when I remember the author I go modify

Are you the same person smiley? It’s been 6 years now. I haven’t been able to experience a reasonable episode for over 4 years now, I don’t know how I feel about that, something tells me I’m missing out.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2021
I have been following this thread for quite a while now and all i can say is, we are not alone in this world. I wish my spiritual life was stronger than what i have presently.
I noticed that i have been having dreams that have a central character from my younger age present in those dreams. Let me give you all a little background to this story. I attended a private secondary school were my late Principal was very strict and people feared him. This was a man that drove fear into the hearts of even the most rugged seniors back then. On two different occasions, I had been most unfortunate to receive some serious beating from the man's cane because of youthful exuberance
I noticed that within the last year or so, I sometimes have dreams whereby he would show up in my dream; the setting for this dreams is usually my old secondary school with characters from back then and even new characters from my present. I would be too scared as soon as he shows up and wake up immediately because i believe that is the only way to avoid his presence.
I am a rational being who isn't easily swayed and i try not to put everything at the door step of spirituality but it has been said by someone who I respect spiritually that dreaming about ones past means being stuck in the past and unable to make progress. This dream has gone for far too long. Does anyone experience such dreams were they relieve their past? I would appreciate helpful and progressive responses that can be of immense help please

I am having this experience currently. I dream anytime I close my eyes to sleep be it night or day time. And the dreams always have to do with people from my second school.
I have prayed but it never stops. I wake up atimes not remembering what I dreamt about.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by b3llo(m): 1:24am On Aug 05, 2021
I had a dream n please I need an interpretation
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
b3llo:
I had a dream n please I need an interpretation

What's the dream??
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by b3llo(m): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2021
gazilion:

What's the dream??
Thanks for responding.

My Dad passed away almost 5 years ago. I had a dream that I took his brown leather wristwatch from his bedside drawer. I noticed the watch wasn't working it stopped at almost to 3 o'clock then I tapped it to continue working. After using it I didn't return it though, I was compelled by someone to return it of which I didnt. He, didn't ask of it which was unusual though he was lying down quietly on the bed when I took the watch.

The dream is quite weird to me
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2021
shocked cry
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
b3llo:
Thanks for responding.

My Dad passed away almost 5 years ago. I had a dream that I took his brown leather wristwatch from his bedside drawer. I noticed the watch wasn't working it stopped at almost to 3 o'clock then I tapped it to continue working. After using it I didn't return it though, I was compelled by someone to return it of which I didnt. He, didn't ask of it which was unusual though he was lying down quietly on the bed when I took the watch.

The dream is quite weird to me

Please pray against the dream!

It means that you have inherited delay from your father's house. A dead watch connotes delay!!
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by viktohmarkz(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
opokonwa:

U see, deep down me, I also craved for some 'action'. I always saw many Confra guys as cowards who cannot stand independently and fight for their rights but need a group support to be confident. (Forgive me but this was my humble sentiment). I never liked the idea of paying dues or having a fellow student no matter his height, strength, intelligence or any other exaggerated 'authority' dictate to me what to do, when to do it, give me some rules and enforce it. Deep down me, I wanted to be a free bird. I was deeply rebellious and that includes not subscribing to any 'family' authority.

)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ishilove:
Hian. Iriri aye. undecided

Ebuetor, you definitely have a very strong gift which God will reveal its purpose, in time to come.

My own experience is something I have NEVER told anyone.

I was about 7 or 8 years old when my folks took me to my aunts place to spend the summer holidays. My aunts husband worked late most nights but when returning home, he always bought pastries for the kids to enjoy. So this particular night when he came home he told us that he didn't buy anything because he was too tired to branch to the shop to get them. I was disappointed, but was also convinced that maybe he was playing games on us (he is a very jovial person) and most likely he had kept the pastries in his car. When we least expect it, he would go to fetch them from the vehicle and surprise us. I watched him as he dropped the car keys on top of the television set and go into the bathroom to bath. Being the impatient pastry lover that I was, I unlocked the door and went downstairs to the car parked outside. The time was around past 10pm.

When I got to the car, a blue coloured Volkswagen passat, I pressed my face on the window and tried to peer into the dark interior to see if I could catch a sight of the pastries. To my eternal befuddlement, I saw a lady inside the vehicle. The interior was dark so I couldn't see her face but I could sense her smiling. She said "How are you, smallie?" I replied, "fine, thank you ma". She now said "Oya go back inside, you are not supposed to be outside by this time."

I didn't argue with her. I quickly went back into the house, locked the door and sat down to wait for my uncle to finish bathing and go downstairs to meet his 'friend' in the car. To my shock, Uncle bathed, had dinner and went straight to bed. I didn't sleep throughout the night, wondering who she was. The following day which was a Saturday, Uncle stayed in bed till late morning without going downstairs to meet his 'friend'. I went back in the morning to check the vehicle but there was nobody there and the vehicle was locked.

Till date, I still wonder at what I saw in that vehicle.
Her hair was permed in Aretha Franklin style
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by AmuRubber(m): 12:02am On Aug 25, 2021
Ishilove:
Hian. Iriri aye. undecided

Ebuetor, you definitely have a very strong gift which God will reveal its purpose, in time to come.

My own experience is something I have NEVER told anyone.

I was about 7 or 8 years old when my folks took me to my aunts place to spend the summer holidays. My aunts husband worked late most nights but when returning home, he always bought pastries for the kids to enjoy. So this particular night when he came home he told us that he didn't buy anything because he was too tired to branch to the shop to get them. I was disappointed, but was also convinced that maybe he was playing games on us (he is a very jovial person) and most likely he had kept the pastries in his car. When we least expect it, he would go to fetch them from the vehicle and surprise us. I watched him as he dropped the car keys on top of the television set and go into the bathroom to bath. Being the impatient pastry lover that I was, I unlocked the door and went downstairs to the car parked outside. The time was around past 10pm.

When I got to the car, a blue coloured Volkswagen passat, I pressed my face on the window and tried to peer into the dark interior to see if I could catch a sight of the pastries. To my eternal befuddlement, I saw a lady inside the vehicle. The interior was dark so I couldn't see her face but I could sense her smiling. She said "How are you, smallie?" I replied, "fine, thank you ma". She now said "Oya go back inside, you are not supposed to be outside by this time."

I didn't argue with her. I quickly went back into the house, locked the door and sat down to wait for my uncle to finish bathing and go downstairs to meet his 'friend' in the car. To my shock, Uncle bathed, had dinner and went straight to bed. I didn't sleep throughout the night, wondering who she was. The following day which was a Saturday, Uncle stayed in bed till late morning without going downstairs to meet his 'friend'. I went back in the morning to check the vehicle but there was nobody there and the vehicle was locked.

Till date, I still wonder at what I saw in that vehicle.

The fact that I stumbled on this post at exactly 12 am is enough to make my skin crawl.

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
AmuRubber:

The fact that I stumbled on this post at exactly 12 am is enough to make my skin crawl.

Does the timing mean anything to you?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by deewhytee: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
IAMBOSS1990:

Abeg share more.

Lol...ok.
Let me tell you about one or two more.

This one happened when I was still very young, I think maybe in junior secondary school.
That night, we had all slept, and all of a sudden, I just woke up sweating, and feeling so hot.
There was power outage, and there was so much heat in the room, as if there was no ventilation at all and I was covered in sweat, and almost breathless (this is something that had never occurred to me before), and I thought I was going to faint any minute.

At last I got up to go sit near the window and still didn't feel relieved, so I decided to just say a little word of prayer in my heart that GOD should make rain fall, so I could get some fresh air.

Lo and behold! It was as if GOD was waiting for me to say that short prayer and in an instant, a very cold breeze began to blow, and within minutes, rain started falling! And this is a period when rain was not expected to fall... can't remember the month again.
I was dazed..! I couldn't believe it, and in my mind, I like "so GOD is so near and can answer prayers like this?"
It is very interesting to note that, after that night, rain didn't fall again, and that particular rain was not a heavy one, though I don't know how long it lasted cos I'd fallen asleep again.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by deewhytee: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
The second one I wanna share also happened when I was very very young.. around maybe 10 or 11.

Now....in my area then, there was a woman who used to fry and sell Akara and fried yams, and I'm a fan of these two snacks, especially Akara crumbs.
So, one night, I just felt like eating fried yams, and I went to this woman's place, cus it wasn't far from my house, and told her I wanted to buy it.
She now sold the amount I wanted, and dashed me one small piece of Akara ( the only one remaining in her tray that night). I thanked her and left, but immediately I started walking back home, one voice kept on ringing in my head "Don't eat that Akara...don't eat that Akara..!

That voice kept on saying that till I got home. If I'd known, I would have heeded to that voice and thrown the Akara away, but I guess greed overcame my reasoning and I was like "shebi it's this small Akara, let me eat it jare".

I ate it, and hmmm...! Wetin my eyes see for night, no be here ooo...
I couldn't sleep throughout the night, and it was as if I was in a battle....like my soul was being dragged out of my body... in fact, I can't even accurately describe it now, but it was scary...!
But thanks be to GOD, morning came and I woke up disoriented.

It was later I had the understanding that the bean cake was a bewitched one, and by eating it, I would have been initiated into witchcraft that night ( cus later the whole neighborhood later got to know that, that woman and her mother that were both selling the fried Akara were ogbonge witches.)
And that was the reason that divine voice was warning me, but greed no let me hear word.

If not for the divine intervention of GOD, I would have been unknowingly initiated, but because GOD loves me, HE made it impossible for them to summon my spirit that night into their coven, and that's why I had that nasty experience, cos they wanted to force me against my will.
Thank GOD!!!

And that's why till date I don't eat anyhow, or anywhere. I hardly eat in people's houses, my friends inclusive, and I'm very selective about the parties I attend as well.

And that's the principle I instilled in my kids when they were growing up... never take anything from anyone to eat, especially their classmates.
In fact, when they were still very young, in nursery and primary school, I used to personally go to their class teachers to warn them never to give my kids anything to eat, especially the birthday party packs some kids take to school in the name of celebrating birthdays.
(Not saying all are bewitched oo..but one can never be too careful)
And till date, my kids still abide by that rule.
We're living in dangerous times, and only GOD'S mercy is keeping us safe from the powers of darkness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by deewhytee: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Another one I want to share happened when I was in my final year in Uni.

That evening, I came back from lectures and was in my room with my other roommates and I just slept off on the bed..

It was a deep and dreamless sleep, and all of a sudden I just felt a hand press my right thigh deeply, and I woke up, thinking it was one of my roommates that was trying to wake me up, but lo and behold..! No one was in the room with me!

I was the only one, and immediately I woke up and turned (cus I was facing the wall when I slept) I saw something like a white apparition disappear right through the door!
There was light that night and everywhere was illuminated, so I just looked round, saw no one but I wasn't afraid.

Cos a divine voice told me I had just experienced a divine visitation from an Angel of the LORD while asleep, and he just wanted me to know, that's why he touched me and I woke up.
I was very happy, and even as I type, I still feel glad about that particular experience.

Immediately I woke up, not too long after, my roommates starting coming in one after the other, and I never mentioned my experience to anyone of them.

Now, I guess the reason they were all out as at that time, was so that I wouldn't think it was one of them that touched me.

GOD wanted me to know that I had had a divine visitation!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by deewhytee: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
The last one I'd like to share happened more than 15 years ago.

It happened that I was praying one night in my room, around 11:30pm-12 midnight.
I'd not even started praying yet, just singing praise and worship songs, when suddenly, I saw an all-white image come into my room and the big chains on my wrists and ankles broke loose..!! All by themselves.

That DIVINE BEING that walked into my room did not touch me, neither did he come near me, just stood by the door of my room for a short while, and after the chains got broken, HE left.

It's worthy to note that prior to that time, I never knew I had spiritual chains that bound me, and could have prevented me from moving forward in life, or achieving my divine destiny.
But I thank the ALMIGHTY GOD, WHO, in HIS infinite Mercy broke my chains and set me free.

It's also worthy to note here that praise and worship, especially done from a sincere and pure heart yields results, at times better than just praying alone.

One of my pastors once said if, as a child of GOD, you've prayed, fasted, given, restituted and done all you need to do for a particular situation and you've not gotten answers to your prayer requests, then try PRAISES... they work wonders!

They can break both known and unknown chains and curses, and set the captives free from all forms of bondage and oppression.

Reason I laugh at times, when I hear some say there's no GOD, no powers of darkness or no evil.

Dem no sabi anything...this world is deeper than we think, and wickedness takes place in high places, and it's only by GOD'S Mercy and Grace that we're not consumed..
HALLELUJAH...!!!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Svlla: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
When I was young probably 6 or 7 I kept having a dream of falling into an endless ,bottomless, nothingness, just falling and sometimes I see ladder and I see people trying to reach it (I wasn't the only one falling). I kept having this dream until 10 or 11.

The worst part is that this dream doesn't end until am awake and it's very recurrent like can appear about 4 to 10 times in a month.
My childhood was a nightmare.

I also used to see a dark shadow of a man in the long passage of our face me and face you house when I was a boy (we lived in face me and face you until my 9years old)
That shadow always appear without any pattern to it's appearance and whenever it does appear I will just be transfixed at the image (silhouette of a man) until someone else comes or make a sound in that passage then the image disappears and it doesn't matter where I was whethetr entrance or exit or midway I just saw this image whenever it decides to appear.

I don't know if anyone has experience something similar.

I used to think my childhood was mental until I begin to consciously block everything superstitious or closely related for my mental wellbeing.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by ichuka(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Great thread
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by madprophet(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2021
exclusivelyholy:
mine is not seeing but more like imagination. once I imagine a things in my heart, it will come to past no matter what. I wasn't brilliant then in school but I was always favoured
1. I wished to graduate before my set , my principal nominated me to write ssce with my senior and I pass.
2.I gain admission to school of my choice
3. I was exposed to exam malpractices which I already has a dream that I was caught and dismissed from school which came to past. also I wish to work in a particular company and somehow I got to know some one that employed me their as an IT student.
4 after my dismissal which I told no one, I got admission into another university without stress.
5. I have imagine the kind of man I wanted to date and I got it perfectly then.
6. I remembered I do pick money on the floor several times especially when broke once I imagine it and so on, infact I prayed less or even I don't pray.
All those while I was a virgin , I never value those gift but I lost it immediately I engaged in sexual immortality. Now I have to pray HARD to get result.
To the extend that if u get me angry I will imagine ur punishment from my heart and u will definitely get it , and all those while, my brain was shallow I never imagine big things as I need it desperately now.

I hope you have found it back....

You need to purge yourself of the pollution

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by madprophet(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2021
Svlla:
When I was young probably 6 or 7 I kept having a dream of falling into an endless ,bottomless, nothingness, just falling and sometimes I see ladder and I see people trying to reach it (I wasn't the only one falling). I kept having this dream until 10 or 11.

The worst part is that this dream doesn't end until am awake and it's very recurrent like can appear about 4 to 10 times in a month.
My childhood was a nightmare.

I also used to see a dark shadow of a man in the long passage of our face me and face you house when I was a boy (we lived in face me and face you until my 9years old)
That shadow always appear without any pattern to it's appearance and whenever it does appear I will just be transfixed at the image (silhouette of a man) until someone else comes or make a sound in that passage then the image disappears and it doesn't matter where I was whethetr entrance or exit or midway I just saw this image whenever it decides to appear.

I don't know if anyone has experience something similar.

I used to think my childhood was mental until I begin to consciously block everything superstitious or closely related for my mental wellbeing.

PLease be very prayerful and against retrogression

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by xclntmoda(f): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
daroz:
My 1st experience happened when I was in primary two. It was a staff school in one of the federal university in the south south(name withheld). After break, my class teacher (Mrs Uche) was teaching us social studies, it was an interesting topic and we where all paying close attention to her. All of a sudden I observed that two transparent figure floated into the class through the roof close to the teachers table. They seems not to have legs, but from waist region upwards, they had the structure of human and they were floating in the air. These two figures seems to be fighting each other at 1st, but I latter realised it was play fight. The play was so intense and serious, but they seemed to be enjoying themselves. I saw all that was happening because my seat was at the back of the class. But I observe that I was the only one who seems to be observing these strange figures and what they where doing. I was so terrified but still felt safer than those sitting in the front seat, though they didn't know what was happening.
But all of a sudden they immediately stoped whatever they were doing and face both faced my direction. They were both faceless and up to 85% transparent but I knew they were directly looking at me. It was like that for some seconds till gradually they started moving towards my direction. I was so terrified and sweat began to gush out of my body. But fortunatly for me, when they were half way to where I was, another similar figure floated in through d wall, probably coming from another class room. As soon as the first two figures sighted it, they rushed to it in a playful fight mood and within seconds they were all inter-woven and before I knew what was happening they rolled out of the classroom through d wall. I was still so frightened, my body was shaking seriously. I felt d huge to ease my self, but my legs couldn't sustain me when I tried to stand up, so I sat down again. After some minutes I began to feel a bit relieved. But just when I thought it was over, those first two figures floated into the classroom again. This time around they where moving swiftly towards me. I immediately beckoned on the kid on my right hand side in a whisper, drawing his attention to what is happening. He didn't understand what I was saying neither did he seem to also observe what was happening. Before I knew what was happening, those two transparent and floating creatures went for my legs and started pulling them. That was when the struggle started. In other to free my legs from the strange hands, I started hitting my legs on my desk and the chair in front of me. When they pesisted, I had no other option than to cry for help, loudly at the top of my voice. Immediately all eyes turned to my direction. The creatures stopped dragging but still had a grip on my legs. I started shouting again screening on top of my voice..'help, they are holding my legs'. All of all sudden I saw my teacher rushed to my side, dragged me up from my seat, held me in her arms. She started to inquire from me what the problem was. By then I observed those figures had moved swiftly to the front of the class. When I tried to explain what was happening, no one seems to understand what I was saying or see what I was seeing. But the whole class was thrown into rancor, it even attracted few teachers from other classes. To cut the long story short, the figures disappeared or departed and everything calm down eventually. My lovely petty teacher made me seat down in a seat very close to her. She was smiling at me, trying to make me feel relax and safe, but I knew she didn't believe everything I said, or so I thought. She was just too educated and exposed for that.
After sometime, she must have observed my temperature was getting high and I was almost fainting. I remembered I was taken to the sick bay, from where I was rushed to the main university health Centre in d school ambulance, after they have contacted my dad through his office line. Less than 10mims after we got to the health centre my dad was already with us. It was easy for him cos his office was close by(faculty of science ). But the funny thing was that as at that time my dad got there, I was fully myself. Normal temperature, I was even smiling when I was naratting the story to him. He was relax seems not to believe whatever I said. But he never told me so, he only told me to stop talking and and try to relax. Series of test was done and I neither had malaria non typhoid, however I was given paracetamol and multivites to take home. The next day at school I became d talk among the whole students of the school. I began to hear the different versions of the incident and I felt embarrassed. However, Lots of events happened after that day, but that is a story for another day.
I believe this one. I do, I am a teacher and it takes the grace of God not to offend any child especially when they anger you.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by mekzyjoe(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2021
JustCare:

Are you the same person smiley? It’s been 6 years now. I haven’t been able to experience a reasonable episode for over 4 years now, I don’t know how I feel about that, something tells me I’m missing out.
Mmmm
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 2:23am On Mar 13, 2022
People, don't allow this thread to die.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by DarkCaesar(m): 2:37am On Mar 13, 2022
On the Fourth night of my grandma death, my Dad sent me to his room around 9PM to bring him an expensive wine which he was going to entertain his friend with in the sitting room, I picked up the Wine and turn to head toward the door…….I CLEARLY saw my grandma in OFI(an expensive attire in Yoruba) walk into the room through the door and passed by my side, I felt cold and lifeless which made the wine bottle to drop from my hand.
I was in Jss1 then and her favorite grandchild, read the Bible to her on her sickbed most times in the months and days before her demise, had to give my dad an excuse about why the wine broke and I never even bothered to tell anyone about it, she appeared to me twice more when I went to a boarding school and Anytime she comes around, same cold and freezing which made my friends to ask questions, Naive me told them and since then I never got to see her again…….RIP Salamotu even tho u never kept to your promise to me cry
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Femzaremz(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2022
deewhytee:

Lol...ok.
Let me tell you about one or two more.

This one happened when I was still very young, I think maybe in junior secondary school.
That night, we had all slept, and all of a sudden, I just woke up sweating, and feeling so hot.
There was power outage, and there was so much heat in the room, as if there was no ventilation at all and I was covered in sweat, and almost breathless (this is something that had never occurred to me before), and I thought I was going to faint any minute.

At last I got up to go sit near the window and still didn't feel relieved, so I decided to just say a little word of prayer in my heart that GOD should make rain fall, so I could get some fresh air.

Lo and behold! It was as if GOD was waiting for me to say that short prayer and in an instant, a very cold breeze began to blow, and within minutes, rain started falling! And this is a period when rain was not expected to fall... can't remember the month again.
I was dazed..! I couldn't believe it, and in my mind, I like "so GOD is so near and can answer prayers like this?"
It is very interesting to note that, after that night, rain didn't fall again, and that particular rain was not a heavy one, though I don't know how long it lasted cos I'd fallen asleep again.
nothing special! It's called COINCIDENCE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.