Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138339 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by jimmyolasun: 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
gazilion:

Please pray against the dream!

It means that you have inherited delay from your father's house. A dead watch connotes delay!!

No wrong. He said he tapped it then it worked.. there is a certain thing or project his dad is working or doing. Or he is to finish a journey is dad couldn't end..

Cc b3llo
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
jimmyolasun:

No wrong. He said he tapped it then it worked.. there is a certain thing or project his dad is working or doing. Or he is to finish a journey is dad couldn't end..

Cc b3llo

You are right! My oversight. Thanks for the correction.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by sholay2011(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
jeph19:
I sometimes live the present like its a past, de javu
Back then in KG, I'd often see a huge figure like a tall man looking at my sibs and I just before we sleep.

At one time I was communicating with a voice in our parlor. My sibs were all asleep, I could literally hear the voice and would reply, but there was no visible person on sight.

During the lockdown period, I'd always fast and pray since it's a no movement period. At hourly intervals, a hand would tap me to pray
Bros, you may have a calling of God on your life. smiley
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by b3llo(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2022
jimmyolasun:

Cc b3llo
I recently turned 30 on 09/03 this year. I could feel a positive energy around me though we have a running battle with my step mom because she took everything that belonged to my Dad and ran away with it after his demise. I can smell n sight victory though this woman was a torn on our flesh including our Dad. Thank you and remain blessed
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by jimmyolasun: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2022
b3llo:
I recently turned 30 on 09/03 this year. I could feel a positive energy around me though we have a running battle with my step mom because she took everything that belonged to my Dad and ran away with it after his demise. I can smell n sight victory though this woman was a torn on our flesh including our Dad. Thank you and remain blessed

You should take charge of whatever your family does(business or anything) it's your cross... Be in charge of the family. Take care.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by jeph19(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
sholay2011:

I've been told a thousand times before... Its the Government I'm going into
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by deewhytee: 12:22am On Mar 29, 2022
Femzaremz:
nothing special! It's called COINCIDENCE!

Oh really...!!!
And the other ones I shared are equally coincidental too I guess?
Or haven't you read them as well?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Alex08101558404: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
My mother was a river goddess priestess, one day I went to a stream while maybe 11 to catch a fish and came home to boil it,no matter how I boil it it never seem like it's even about to cook .d fish was even swimming around in the hot water pot. It was strange I ran to tell my mom, she immediately ask where I caught it and I told her she was mad wit me and told me that's a child of river goddess I shud take it bak to the water and hopefully she don't kill me if am a destiny child . That word scared d shit outa me (kill me) I took d fish and ran towards d river on getting Der I saw a very dark cutest being I am yet to see in my life ,she was sitting untop of the river and her hair was so long it went under the water I cudnt see the end. She looked at me and I immediately dropped d fish into d water and it swimmed straight to her and she started sinking into d water and a wind of terrible fear blew me and I was so scared I ran and fell, stand ran fell till I got home .my mom smiled when she saw me that am a true son of the goddess for coming bak alive . Till today I dnt near rivers o cos mom told me any day I near river it will take me away cos am the goddess son . He who say ders no mermaid na cos he Neva jam..the other experience I can't say cos if I say it I will die . But the trut is there are so many things going on spiritualy we dnt knw until we are opportuned to see it .now am chief priests by convenant but av not accepted d call and I knw wat am facing now for not wanting that life.i dnt curse people cos I av gift of say it and it shall be so.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Alex08101558404: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Alex08101558404: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
When I was still a crawling baby ..I was playing at the backyard and a big black snake crept unto me and roped me around like a python does to its prey and died like dat on my body and even become dried instantly. The whole family saw it and was in shock but my grandfather was smiling while even my mom was in tears..he told them dat as long as he is alive dey will try and kill him b4 that reason dey dnt want him born manifests.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by juri: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Alex08101558404:
My mother was a river goddess priestess, one day I went to a stream while maybe 11 to catch a fish and came home to boil it,no matter how I boil it it never seem like it's even about to cook .d fish was even swimming around in the hot water pot. It was strange I ran to tell my mom, she immediately ask where I caught it and I told her she was mad wit me and told me that's a child of river goddess I shud take it bak to the water and hopefully she don't kill me if am a destiny child . That word scared d shit outa me (kill me) I took d fish and ran towards d river on getting Der I saw a very dark cutest being I am yet to see in my life ,she was sitting untop of the river and her hair was so long it went under the water I cudnt see the end. She looked at me and I immediately dropped d fish into d water and it swimmed straight to her and she started sinking into d water and a wind of terrible fear blew me and I was so scared I ran and fell, stand ran fell till I got home .my mom smiled when she saw me that am a true son of the goddess for coming bak alive . Till today I dnt near rivers o cos mom told me any day I near river it will take me away cos am the goddess son . He who say ders no mermaid na cos he Neva jam..the other experience I can't say cos if I say it I will die . But the trut is there are so many things going on spiritualy we dnt knw until we are opportuned to see it .now am chief priests by convenant but av not accepted d call and I knw wat am facing now for not wanting that life.i dnt curse people cos I av gift of say it and it shall be so.

your story is very interesting oh!.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Frank0806(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2022
I thought I saw heaven in Nigeria.... Little did I know

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by okpanachil: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
century106:
More from me;
Like I said, I'd make millions selling books of different volumes if I should put my so many strange experiences into writing.

This one happened when I was still aspiring to become a Catholic priest. I secretly took my elder brother's book written by one Reverend father titled: the power to cast out demons. The book described many metaphysical forces, their operations and antics.

I know the book and the author very well. He is late now.
May God grant Rev.Fr Fidelis Egbunu eternal rest Amen.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Alex08101558404: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=juri post=111519423]

Hi, your story is very interesting oh!. Pls, I just sent you a DM from juris, could you pls do well to respond, or better still, is the phone number attached to your name yours?. thank you..

Very busy man
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Alex08101558404: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
When I clocked 15, I started battling spirit wife wich was assigned to me at birth for protection as am a water elemental. At first I was enjoying the experience of always having sex with her always Wen I sleep.she is cute and Blak .till date I dnt date or av anything to do with a lady if not dark or Blak skin. Problems started when I got admission and met a gal I fell for , if I av sex with chinenye in the physical na confirm qurel for spiritual Wen I sleep o..sotay e reach a point she will go and attack my babe for dream and she will always tell me she was beaten bloody in d dream and I will see d manifestation but wunt tell her it's cos of me. After semester I went to lag and told mom I Wana rid off this spirit wife .she told me she is Der to protect me from ogbanje gals and evil attacks I told her but I cnt av a normal relationship na . She ask me do I want to av her come to me in the physical we can continue our thing and marry but the bad side is that I must not cheat on her but I will be filthy rich and loved but the day I sleep with another woman she will kill me cos she isn't normal being dat forgives . I said no mom I don't want that life biko. It took me 3yrs to rid her off cos I was trying it in the church.i went to 7 churches for deliverance.. immediately I got home after deliverance and sleep ..she will run come bak and takee to river and we Bleep like mad lol..na traditional way dem later tie her sha . Sometimes I miss her but there's more to wat we can see dats all I can say

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Alex08101558404: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
embarassed
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Alex08101558404: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Av had lot of paranormal encounter but the one that I always smile when I remember was my 2nd relationship .I met Joan on 2go that year I was an apprentice in a phone repair shop. Joan was a very cute fair gal. She didn't believe one cud be cute as I was den so she ask for a meeting..we met and she begged me to be her boyfriend..dats d first time such a cute lady wud ask me to date her..but there's something about joan.her eyes are blue and Wen u look into her eyes it's like an ocean having tsunami in it . The first time she visited my mom told me ,so u av finally brought home a serpent ..I ask her what does she mean she said I will knw soon. I offered her everything she said all she need is jus water to drink nothing else. Later she took her leave and as she boarded a bike she told me ,Ur mom dnt like me cos she knw wat I am and she no it's wat u are too but dnt want to accept it for u..I ask her wat do u mean ,she said never mind.
Our love was genuine she told me I av powers but will take me time to knw how to use it but she can use all her own already. I was actually always scared Wen wit her cos she talks like she is untouchable. She showereme with gifts and call cards.. she sent me card 2k w certain day so I wanted to share it to a side chick of mine and Joan called me and said Alex don't u try share credit I bought for u to any stupid gal or even call her with it or else u will hear from me. Hot sweat full my body after she cut ..I was like I don enter am ooo. Cos of how powerful she was to sex her was a thorn to me o..I didn't Wana try it . She was a virgin.she called me on a Monday morning dat she is coming to my house and I must disvirgin her that day and I shud buy water and keep for her ..since we dated for 2yrs it's only water Joan drinks wherever we go outing or inside .d day I disvirgin her she said if we shud marry it wud be great but she wunt live long cos dat wud be her trying to change destiny .she called me one day while at work dat my dad will fall sick and die on a wensday ,I shud try all best to make sure he dnt fall sick cos it wud be a poisoned drink ..I told her my dad dnt drink anymore she said she knw but something will happen and he will drink dis she av seen. On a Sunday my dad brother came to pick him to Der village meeting and he came bak drunk and jus at 2am he vomited a bucket full of blood..I Immediately knew it's poison.we took him to hospital dey said dey cnt detect Wats d problem but he kept vomiting blood and we d kids kept donatin blood till he died on a wensday. Me and Joan are still paddy ..we broke up Wen I got admission..she said she dnt Wana hold me back dat I shud go and enjoy another gal.she is married now but no kids cos she av had all her kids in d water according to her o.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by TheCongo2: 1:31am On Apr 18, 2022
nnamdiosu:

very true. I hope we are all aware that whenever there is earthquakes or natural disasters the only casualties are human beings and not animals. animals have ths ability to sense natural disasters. they see angels and the supernatural too....that's y Balaams donkey in the bible saw an angel. even the so called prophet didn't see. God even has a place for angels in the new world. the bible says that little children will play with dangerous snakes, lions will eat grass. bible even says a wicked man maltreats his animals. God loved ALL animals. even snakes, bat, cat, dog etc. its only the devil that is polluting them. one day in the new world we will all be in harmony with animals. no more eating of animals (dogs). calabar brothers Pls forgive me. lol

I love that. May the Lord truly increase your knowledge

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by TheCongo2: 3:56am On Apr 18, 2022
seemples:
Very beautiful thread! Wonderful contributors...
I wish I can CONVERSE with God though sad

I remember at age 4-5years in the village, we played 'school' : were writing words, alphabets and every other nonsense on papers with broomsticks.

I'm not so sure why I believed strongly my broomstick should write like a pen...well I did what I saw pple whose pen ink stopped flowing in a bid to get it to write...I flicked, flicked the broomstick vigorously then drew lines furiously on the paper to, fro, to,fro ...I was shocked when those lines came out as drawn with Biro ink!

I stopped in shock and that is all I remember about the incident till date.

That was the product of your imagination

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by TheCongo2: 4:31am On Apr 18, 2022
Femzaremz:
this silly story was obviously made up! U hv just been coming up with stupid stories scattered round this thrread! Smh!

lol... you never know
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by seemples(f): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2022
TheCongo2:

That was the product of your imagination

Yeah, right... Literally, the product of my imagination ( manifested).
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by jeph19(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2022
sholay2011:

I've been told a thousand times... Up till now,, people still call me pastor...lol
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by b3llo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello house, is it proper to seek for help from Herbalist who is gifted with ability to read palm? Is it ok.?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
b3llo:
Hello house, is it proper to seek for help from Herbalist who is gifted with ability to read palm? Is it ok.?

No it's wrong and not proper. Not that for every single visit to such people, (even if you just accompany someone there), at least one demon is attached to the person.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by b3llo(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
nnamdiosu:

No it's wrong and not proper. Not that for every single visit to such people, (even if you just accompany someone there), at least one demon is attached to the person.
Thanks bro...
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by henrimoto(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
@ alex08101...hmnn,your encounters are strong. And you are good at descriptive writing.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Femzaremz(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Alex08101558404:
I am willing to bet my life, this story was fabricated! In fact all your stories are LIES! What's wrong with you?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by sholay2011(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Alex08101558404:
So, have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour? Because river godesses cannot save you, if this is true in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Kingkumsecond: 6:27am On Jun 16, 2022
Things are happening but many choose not to believe it or let me say its ignorance.

how i wish i can share my own story here, but if i do, i will be bringing many problem to my door step. i don't even know or believe a strong man of god that can tackle my problem cos any mistake or a wrong step on my part will spell doom for me.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Kingkumsecond: 6:30am On Jun 16, 2022
Sometimes, i feel like visiting the lord choosen but i don't know how i will get in contact with the head pastor. and i can't take the risk of just going to any church and start talking like a parrot, its that bad
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by henrimoto(m): 7:57am On Jun 16, 2022
Kingkumsecond:
Sometimes, i feel like visiting the lord choosen but i don't know how i will get in contact with the head pastor. and i can't take the risk of just going to any church and start talking like a parrot, its that bad
you can talk to @righteousness89 on spiritual matters like this, his contact is on his signature. ( he is also a member of the afore mentioned church above)
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Kingkumsecond: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2022
henrimoto:
you can talk to @righteousness89 on spiritual matters like this, his contact are on his signature. ( he is also a member of the afore mentioned above)
Thank you.

i will do as you said

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.