Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad (1743 Views)

Please Help Before I Take My Life... / I Need Help,before I Lose Her To Another Guy / Before I Run Mad Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
Please my people I met this lady at an event (she is based in abuja while I am based in Lagos) and we got talking. Thereafter, we kept in touch via Facebook chat, phone calls and texts.

The thing is that we could talk over the phone in the morning, exhange texts and even chat on FB., but this doesn't seem enough for her, she calls me in the afternoon and at night and I just have to force myself to pick these calls. I just got a new job and these calls come in at very unusual times sort of distracting me from work. I cant focus at all right now and when the calls come in, i freak out. I feel like im being stalked by this lady. Maybe she is smitten with love.

I want to call it quits but dont know how.

please help me ..... gosh ......I just got a call from her. Help!!!!!
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by castielo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Jus keep ignoring her.. Truss me, wit time she'll get tired of ur bulsh¡t undecided ...except she ain't human
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Eyop: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
last timer: Please my people I met this lady at event (she is based in abuja while I am based in Lagos) and we got talking. Thereafter, we kept in touch via Facebook chat, phone calls and texts.

The thing is that we could talk over the phone in the morning, exhange texts and even chat on FB., but this doesn't seem enough for her, she calls me in the afternoon and at night and I just have to force myself to pick these calls. I just got a new job and these calls come in at very unusual times sort of distracting me from work. I cant focus at all right now and when the calls come in, i freak out. I feel like im being stalked by this lady. Maybe she is smitten with love.

So is this the reason why you want to run mad? The love fire is burning and you want to run-away grin grin? If you truly love the lady just explain to her the situation of things and let her try to adjust. Display your maturity and i believe everything will be ok.
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Sijo01(f): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Don't run mad yet. Hold on help is on the way.
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Godmother(f): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
You guys just met. Are you dating? And why is she calling so much. Like it has been said ignore some of her calls and let her get the message
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Agiemars: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by vizkiz: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dude, say d truth oh...y did u collect her number in d first place
Nw u see wt ur lookinq 4 n ur still complaininq qademit!
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by engrtee(f): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
You are already mad

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Chubhie: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
last timer: Please my people I met this lady at event (she is based in abuja while I am based in Lagos) and we got talking. Thereafter, we kept in touch via Facebook chat, phone calls and texts.

Are you scared of love? You both were building this spark and now that a roaring flame has emerged you wanna bail out? You never knew it will blossom into something as serious as this? You feeling you not yet ready to handle both the new job and the fires of new love?{This I can understand}
You gonna man up and show this innocent lady whose heart has been love struck some Respect by calling for a sitdown and explain in loving calm terms that you guys needs to slow things down before the Big roaring flame consumes you two. Lol! This could also afford you the chance to define the relationship in clear terms. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Theben(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
Always put your phone on silent mode nigga.
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by carmelion(f): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
She sees you as a big fish in the net so she wants to make sure you don't escape.

Hahahahahaha .Were we there, when you guys exchanged numbers ?,hint us when she relocates to lasgidi to keep a close eye on you.cool
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by 190: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2013

[size=48pt]please help me ..... gosh ......I just got a call from her. Help!!!!![/size]

christmas don come nau wetin u expect grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Miner13: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
I can see you are not even man enough just look at that statement of yours.
Anyway, tell your are now working ok, that at your free or leisure time you will beep or call her, if did not want you to lose your job.
If she's not insane, i think there should be a change.
Be frank in your conversation that this is the way you want it.
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Popowaa: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Stop chasing jobless lady or get her a jobangryangry
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Smuthx(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Help me give her my number. Like someone that calls afternoon and night. My no is 0........

Back to topic, why dont you map out time period when she can call you. Discus with her; maybe time when you are free that you can entertain calls.
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by addictiv(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
Isnt it easier to let her know that her calls put you at risk of losing your job.. she could probably call in the evenings when you re though with work. After telling her this if she calls during work hours, then dont pick. Better still you can switch off during work hours to help you concentrate.
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Hackerjay(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dn't leave her naw,instead,quit d job 4 her...#maga
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Dubemkelly(m): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Have u ever listened to Terry G- Run mad? Incase u haven't ,plz do n tnk me later
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Ephramed(m): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Run mad k,well i dey ambulance siren.........if u know what i mean..
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by twosquare(m): 12:05am On Dec 06, 2013
Yabaleft not far away
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by BishopMagic: 12:42am On Dec 06, 2013
Nah their way for Abuja. She will stalk you for attention. Truth is she is really desperate and lonely for all the wrong reason.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by collinsola: 12:56am On Dec 06, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]you can only run run run pass terry g when you run mad shocked
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by 190: 1:09am On Dec 06, 2013
engrtee: You are already mad

Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by seangy4konji: 4:09am On Dec 06, 2013
keep listening to terry g...run mad
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 06, 2013
You even dey Lag. Ahh! Yabaleft is even closer to you.
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2013
Bishop Magic: Nah their way for Abuja. She will stalk you for attention. Truth is she is really desperate and lonely for all the wrong reason.

Thats true, thats a point. I dont need desperados
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2013
act super private and boring, just act like you dont care, dont tell her ooo..act super un cool... bliv me in a week's time, she will start hating you gradually, and before 2weeks, she will also be longing to call it quits with you... breakup maturely, and you have your life back... TESTED AND TRUSTED....
Re: I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad by Leyqute(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2013
Slow things down. Whenever you're bizzi dnt answer her calls or msgs. She'll get d pix soon n slow down too.
Or you could give her sumtin to do dt'll take her time, e.g ask her to help u look for idgzjerhandle in d dic or list d names of people that died on the Titanic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Betrayed Me / PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend / Can We Actually Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.