Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nelson Mandela Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (65823 Views)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' / Nelson Mandela Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by sweetlady4real(f): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
RIP, Africa's greatest hero of our time. At last, you have gone to rest.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Sunnynedu: 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Prophet tb joshua gave this prophecy at the first month of this year but did not mention names for some certain reasons ( mana ndi agwara amarawo) then apostle johnson suleiman gave also the same prophecy and mention name this time
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by madnigerian: 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rest in peace, great one, rest in peace.

[size=32pt]NIGERIA NEEDS A NELSON MANDELA![/size]
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by slightlyMad(f): 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
RIP great one, the world will remember you for the great deeds. not like this our useless president lipsrsealed
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: so you would respect the dead but not God ? weirdo

God can come kiss my a$$. God cannot do anything about the sufferings of Christians that he collects a 10% of their pay check but President Mandela liberated his people and gave them a better life.

So tell your God to sit his stealing a$$ somewhere cos Nelson Mandela is far greater than him and please don't derail this thread cos I have greater respect for Mandela than your God.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by ugopeter(m): 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
And yet again, the Aaron Ramsey jinx continues. Ramsey scored two goals against his former club, Cardiff as Arsenal ran away with a win that took them 4 points clear @ d top of the table and 2 celebrities passes on...RIP @ Paul Walker and @ Nelson Mandela
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Ellashow: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rest in paradise MADIBA!
A man of great Movement...

"Overcoming poverty is not a gesture of charity, is an act of justice". Nelson Mandela

One of my many favourites quotes of Madiba
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by vetababy(f): 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
God Rest His Soul amen
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
RIP Nelson Mandela. Africa Mahatam Gandhi Good Night
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by kliq(m): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
God bless the dead

Legendary!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by aproko4life: 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
R I P Mandela, Africans Celebrates you, sun ree oooo
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by chizel: 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by sunvick(m): 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
REST IN PEACE MANDIBA. WE Will MISS U.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by owaklove(m): 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
angry angryaaaaaaaaabbbbbaaaa d great daddy is gone R.I.P daddy ******crying★********
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2013
RIP my birthday mate... May you be accepted in the bosom lord... You are my hero. I will achieve all you achieved in Jesus name... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by PhysicsQED(m): 12:00am On Dec 06, 2013
Rest in peace.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by dewaskillz: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by floxybaby8(f): 12:00am On Dec 06, 2013
Rest in peace 2 a Hero. He was a man worthy of emulation!!!!.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by ayos82: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2013
Baba Dela,free mandela,death why you fought as man.without you No South Africa Rip baba
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by dewaskillz: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2013
R.I.P legend leader hero. Father of AFRICAN. Btw is suleiman's man prophesy coming to pass
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Itoroetti(m): 12:03am On Dec 06, 2013
Rip sir.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by zionwol: 12:04am On Dec 06, 2013
Madiba Rest in Peace.
He must be a "God sent"
Hope the world will be able to have one of his kind again.
He truly conquered the world, I hope he conquers eternity as well !. That is my agitation. HEAVEN OR HELL ? is what he is now concerned with, not our praises again. IS HE TRULY FINALLY FREE?
I mourn with the Great People of SOUTH AFRICA.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by benekene: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2013
Nelson Mandela: His Life Was His Message: “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Coefficient(m): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2013
While a movie was being premiered in his honour across the atlantic in far away London, Madiba exited into glory. RIP Nelson Mandela.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by dilim247: 12:07am On Dec 06, 2013
Bt he died since morning na!

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by DonaldGenes(m): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2013
Omg! The BBC Newsroom has never been this noisy/busy on a Thursday night. #Mandela

Presidents H.W. Bush, Clinton, and W. Bush with Nelson Mandela over the years #rememberingmandela

"Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again."-Mandela RIP

British Prime Minister just tweeted “@David_Cameron: A great light has gone out in the world. Nelson Mandela was a hero of our time.” but look that the 3rd photos well, David Cameron was one of the people who support the hanging of Mandella during apartheid, and now

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by JNdupu: 12:07am On Dec 06, 2013
I turned off the lights in my kitchen and stepped into my back garden. Looking up into the sky, I could make out an unusual number of stars in the normally light-polluted London night vista.

They were all unblinking, so I implored with all my senses tuned to the max ... "which one of you carries the spirit of our Baba Nelson? Abeg this poor African wants to say goodbye oh, show me a sign."

To the north east, one started blinking furiously. I thought it was one of those aircrafts normally criss-crossing that skyline as they approach or depart Heathrow but this one was not moving.

Oh boy, I raised my two fists towards that star and wished Baba Nelson safe journey. I thanked him for sharing the same stardust that created all Africans with my humble self. My grandma will have hot gbegiri soup waiting for him of that I'm sure.

When I finished, I'm at peace with myself because I know Nelson Mandela is at peace, suffers no more. I've never been surer of anything in my life ... well, apart from the fact I will be the subject of gossip when my watching 82 year old neighbor next sits down for tea with her other busy body friends that already think I'm an insane cookie into the dark arts.

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by prof800(m): 12:08am On Dec 06, 2013
THE LAST ACTION HERO...
THE LAST HERO ALIVE HAS GONE...!
THE LAST OF HIS KIND.
<<<MANDELA 'MADIBA' NELSON>>>
cry cry cry cry

Send my love to MLK, G.F, F.I, S.B and the rest. Also extend my greetings to all the freedom fighters and to those who have died in the struggle including M.B. et al.

It is never a crime to be an activist or a peacemaker or revolutionary. This is part of what you have proven to the people.

You've now been promoted to 'NELSON MANDELA THE GREAT'.

May you now enjoy eternal rest in peace and in bliss.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by UncleCatalyzt(m): 12:08am On Dec 06, 2013
REST IN PEACE UNCLE MANDELA
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 06, 2013
rudedough:

God can come kiss my a$$. God cannot do anything about the sufferings of Christians that he collects a 10% of their pay check but President Mandela liberated his people and gave them a better life.

So tell your God to sit his stealing a$$ somewhere cos Nelson Mandela is far greater than him and please don't derail this thread cos I have greater respect for Mandela than your God.
Dude you're sick..What does religion has to do with the death of a Hero? Smh
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Horus(m): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by DonaldGenes(m): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2013
dilim247: Bt he died since morning na!

NO, he died tonight 8.45pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.