Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,553 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:55 PM

Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) (24874 Views)

Making Money By Online -simple Way / Your Importation Questions Answered / Trademark Registration in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by lawyer(m): 1:55am On Jul 26, 2008
My e-mail has been jammed by nairalanders seeking to know how to register a trademark in Nigeria and other ancillary questions. So i am going to help you clear out the rough edges once and for all. Majority of the questions asked are as follows:

A. WHAT ARE THE GENERAL REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO REGISTER A TRADEMARK?:

1. Name search so that it doesnt conflict with any other trademark name:

This means that you have to choose a minimum of 3 names first before your trade mark application can be accessed in the trademark registery. E.g if you want to start a water bottling company and you have already designed the bottle and scientifically distilled the water and all you need is a catchy name and logo to identify your product, you need to select a name for the brand and logo. If you end up choosing 3 names which include (EVA-LINA, SWANIPA AND GOSSYER), The three names will be automatically rejected because Eva lina sounds similar to EVA Natural water, Swanipa, is similar to SWAN water and Gossypa is a knock -off of Gossy water.

So the name search is very important for a trademark to commence, so in most situations, companies fashion out 3-6 names that would probably survive registeration. (be creative and think out of the box). Also the other reasons names and trademarks are rejected include: Descriptiveness, Deceptiveness, Public Policy, Immorality, Similarly Registered Mark are common grounds on which trademarks application are refused.

Also the colour, lines and designs chosen by you as your logo should be distinct unless it would be rejected. E.g the addias famous trademark logo is 3 black stripes drawn in a vertical way. If you now use 2 single stripes in a vertical way and say you want to use it for a sport footwear as your logo, it will be rejected because Addidas 3 stripes has a priority over any other company that wants to use that kind of logo based on its distinctiveness. (So be creative once more when choosing marks, shapes, colour or objects as your logo)

2. The symbol or design e.g the nike swoosh sign or microsoft logo ( It must be drawn on a paper or thick transparent cloth also known as a bromide):

What this means is that after you have conceptualized the name and the logo for your product, before it can be accepted for registeration, it must be drawn on a paper. E.g lets say you went to a creative graphic designer to design a new logo for you, the printed version in colour or black or white should be reproduced in so many copies between 6-20 (Sorry i cant remember the amount again wink) and it would be transfered to a thick transparent cloth called a bromide. The aim of this is to make sure the officials at the trademark office effectively access the originality of the logo and check whether it is conflicting with previously trademarked logos that might be similar. They also keep these bromides as a reference point for records.

3. Agents letter or form of authorization to file the trademark on your behalf (Usually done by lawyers):

This letter or Agent form of authorization is a major requirement of the trademark office for the registeration of the logo as a trademark. This is used to weed out those riff raffs that come around the trademark office to register a trademark in a false and dubious way and end up fraudulently decieving applicants off their money. It is a form that spells out the following:

Your name, nationality, address, passport photograph (2), company or individual registering it, the International class of goods to be registered (This International classes of goods means products and goods have been classified into various departments such as chemicals, soaps, detergents, insecticides etc as either Class 9 or shoes, jeans, shirts, trainers etc as either Class 5. It provides for a proper heading of the goods and under what class the logo should be classified under so as to make for easier registeration world wide), and finally a letter from the applicant to the agent (Mostly trademark lawyers) granting him the permission to register the trademark on behalf of you the applicant.

4. Filing fees and Stamp duties:

After the following requirements above has been thoroughly researched and scrutinized, the Trademark registery would now access the required fees to be paid and stamped accordingly. Evidence of the apyment of filing fees and stamping is a major requirement before it can be registered.

5. Cost of Filing:

I know this is the major question your interested in but to be frank, it is not fixed because it continues to fluctuate but be rest assured that it isnt more than #80,000 to #100,000 depending on what you need to trademark (Thats including legal fees and Filing fees and processing Fees. Any other lawyer charging more than that is pushing it). The reason for the legal fees added is because of the chaotic way Nigerians do things that ought to be done in a very easy way. Today most western countries do their trademark applications via online but in Naija, you have to first hustle and find your "connection guy" inside the trademark office  that would quickly help you do the name search asap, then hustle again with phone calls, settlement and transportation to the trademark office to search again if the logo does not contradict any form of deceptive practice. This could take weeks for them to respond because they might be telling you that "Oga never approve am yet. We still de research, come back next week" or we misplaced the passport photographs or when the Agent authorization form reached abuja, they discovered that the applicant did not sign properly so they are sending back to cross river so as to start the process all over again and a whole host of nonsense that is not worth the stress atimes (But wetin we go do now? Na naija we dey, lol cheesy)  

6: How long does it take to register the trademark:

Dont be decieved that it takes 3 months. Approximately it takes 2-3 years to obtain registration from date of filing the application due to the above enumerated delays. The good thing is that once the name search has been approved and the logo has been approved within 3-6 months, you can start using the trademark pending the final certificate that would be issued to you later on. Once the registration process has begun, the trademark is presumed to be yours. The down side of it is that until you have that certificate, you cannot claim priority of that trademark over anybody and the law states that the trademark certificate is the ultimate proof of ownership but these days due to the tough economic terrain in Nigeria, the registeration procedure could at least show that you have started a concrete procedure to own it and it is not due to your fault that you dont have the certificate.

The advantage of owning a trademark for your business is that you can use that logo or name as your branding name that could survive for generations. Think Microsoft, tastee fried chicken, dangote, Union Bank etc. You can easily have it on your letter headed papers, envelopes, staff uniforms, cars and everyother thing required to brand your business without having to spend thousands of Naira for extra P.R or publicity stunts to boost your image. The human mind is programmed to remember logos and trademarks more often better than names. Till you die, you will forever remember the NIKE Swoosh Logo.

Also the trademark has to be advertised in the trademark journal so that anyone that needs to oppose the registration process can raise an objection within 2 months it is published due to conflict of interest, public immorality or deceptiveness. Its after the advertisment that the process is complete and if no opposition, your certificate is on the way, Pronto!!! cheesy

7. My trademark is already known in europe and the Americas, must i still register it in Nigeria?:

Pertaining to the above question, The answer is Yes. The reason is because Nigeria although being a member of the Nice convention that ratified all trademarks done internationally as binding on every country that is a signatory to that treaty, Nigeria is still backwards in terms of obtaining records of trademarks registered internationally and it poses a problem trying to collate all the registered trademarks done in almost 140 countries except trademarks that are extremely famous and recognized internationally such as coke, nike, HP, Yahoo etc.

So to avoid this problem, the trademark has to be registered in Nigeria all over again. The advantage of this is that if you register it in Nigeria, you gain priorietary rights over everyone in Nigeria who intends to register it. E.g, its possible for you to say you are a representative of MacDonald in Nigeria having bought the franchise to be the sole representative of the fast food company and from nowhere, somebody comes out and claims that he is also the sole representative of MacDonald in Nigeria and goes as far as showing that he has registered the Golden Arch Trademark in Nigeria. That person will have priorietary rights to use that trademark in Nigeria over you. So it is advisable to register the trademark and avoid yourself further hassles and legal tussles that are totally unecessary and could be easily avoided. Microsoft Nigeria, Dunlop Nigeria, Ariel Nigeria etc all registered their trademarks in Nigeria despite the fact that they are internationally known products and easily recognizable.

8. How long is a trademark valid?:

The trademark is valid for 7 years from the date of application, renewable for further periods of 14 years.  

I. When can your Trademark be removed by the Trademark office:

It is necessary to note that a trademark may be taken off the register in any of the following circumstances:

i)non use, on the request of any person concerned, if it can be established that the mark was registered without any bona fide intention to use, and there has in fact been bona fide use of the trademark;

ii) it may be removed for non use during a continuous period of at least five years during which the trademark was registered.

iii)If the entry has been made in the register without sufficient cause.

iv)If an entry remains wrongly on the register

v)Non compliance to the  registrar’s statutory notice to renew by the registered proprietor

9. I am into services and not products, can i still register my services as a Trademark?:

Nope, its no longer called a trademark registeration for services but a Service mark which is being registerable now. A service mark is meant for companies that do not produce or deal with tangible goods but rely mostly on their services as their key products e.g consulting companies, employment agencies, advertising etc

Hope i have been able to answer your frequent questions on trademark registeration finally and if i get more info, i'll let ya know.

Cheers!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by naijacutee(f): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2008
[b]WOW.[/b]It's very impressive that you took your time to do this, and put (some of) us out of our misery! Thank you for the relevant, well thought-out, well structured wealth of information! God bless you!
Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by gbengaijot(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2008
Impressive information, Kudos to d poster
Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by megainvest: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2012
Lawyer,

Thanks for your detailed post. Pls can you give us an idea of the total cost of registering a trademark or service mark today?

Thanks
Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by jasedu60: 9:20pm On May 01, 2013
www.gateway.ng

Welcome to Gateway, Nigeria web post, the online Nigerian patent and trademark resource, our website is not own or managed by the Nigeria Patent or Trademark Authority. Gateway, Nigeria is a private non-governmental organisation set to deliver effective and efficient company requirements for Nigeria businesses.

Nigeria TM services include:
Trade Mark Search
Trade Mark Registration
Company Registration

Currently, Nigeria does not offer online Patent and Trademark registration, We at Nigeria TM offer complete web service since the Nigeria Patent database is not accessible online.

Any foreign entity or individual having no permanent residence or business, ventures and enterprises establishing its presence in Nigeria, according to Nigerian Patent and Trademark Laws, must have a representative in Nigeria prior to submitting application for the Nigerian patent and trademark.

With our offices: Lagos | England | USA

visit to read more.. or apply online
www.gateway.ng

Posted by: Jasmina

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by ticon4life(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2013
Thanks.
Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by kanjay(m): 1:09pm On May 31, 2013
Hello pls what are the required steps to register a patent? Can it be registered by an individual without an agent? I humbly await your revert.

1 Like

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by jasedu60: 12:54am On Mar 22, 2015
If you are feeling a little unsafe about paying some, simple use WowPay, since you can dispute the transaction up to 14days after you have paid.

#WowPay - Redefining Nigeria Payment.

www.WowPay.com
Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by okeyben10: 2:18am On Jul 16, 2015
Hi
i hear you can use this sorta ™ trade mark even when its not registered legally. Whereas this sort ® can only be used after certification.
Is this true? thanks
cc lawyer
Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by kennyenny: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2015
Yes. I heard about TM and I'm using it pending my registration
@ lawyer thanks for the information. I know by now 2015 things would have been change. I suggest you update us. Thank you.
Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by lizdammy: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2015
lawyer:
My e-mail has been jammed by nairalanders seeking to know how to register a trademark in Nigeria and other ancillary questions. So i am going to help you clear out the rough edges once and for all. Majority of the questions asked are as follows:

This means that you have to choose a minimum of 3 names first before your trade mark application can be accessed in the trademark registery. E.g if you want to start a water bottling company and you have already designed the bottle and scientifically distilled the water and all you need is a catchy name and logo to identify your product, you need to select a name for the brand and logo. If you end up choosing 3 names which include (EVA-LINA, SWANIPA AND GOSSYER), The three names will be automatically rejected because Eva lina sounds similar to EVA Natural water, Swanipa, is similar to SWAN water and Gossypa is a knock -off of Gossy water.

So the name search is very important for a trademark to commence, so in most situations, companies fashion out 3-6 names that would probably survive registeration. (be creative and think out of the box). Also the other reasons names and trademarks are rejected include: Descriptiveness, Deceptiveness, Public Policy, Immorality, Similarly Registered Mark are common grounds on which trademarks application are refused.

Also the colour, lines and designs chosen by you as your logo should be distinct unless it would be rejected. E.g the addias famous trademark logo is 3 black stripes drawn in a vertical way. If you now use 2 single stripes in a vertical way and say you want to use it for a sport footwear as your logo, it will be rejected because Addidas 3 stripes has a priority over any other company that wants to use that kind of logo based on its distinctiveness. (So be creative once more when choosing marks, shapes, colour or objects as your logo)

2. The symbol or design e.g the nike swoosh sign or microsoft logo ( It must be drawn on a paper or thick transparent cloth also known as a bromide):

What this means is that after you have conceptualized the name and the logo for your product, before it can be accepted for registeration, it must be drawn on a paper. E.g lets say you went to a creative graphic designer to design a new logo for you, the printed version in colour or black or white should be reproduced in so many copies between 6-20 (Sorry i cant remember the amount again wink) and it would be transfered to a thick transparent cloth called a bromide. The aim of this is to make sure the officials at the trademark office effectively access the originality of the logo and check whether it is conflicting with previously trademarked logos that might be similar. They also keep these bromides as a reference point for records.

3. Agents letter or form of authorization to file the trademark on your behalf (Usually done by lawyers):

This letter or Agent form of authorization is a major requirement of the trademark office for the registeration of the logo as a trademark. This is used to weed out those riff raffs that come around the trademark office to register a trademark in a false and dubious way and end up fraudulently decieving applicants off their money. It is a form that spells out the following:

Your name, nationality, address, passport photograph (2), company or individual registering it, the International class of goods to be registered (This International classes of goods means products and goods have been classified into various departments such as chemicals, soaps, detergents, insecticides etc as either Class 9 or shoes, jeans, shirts, trainers etc as either Class 5. It provides for a proper heading of the goods and under what class the logo should be classified under so as to make for easier registeration world wide), and finally a letter from the applicant to the agent (Mostly trademark lawyers) granting him the permission to register the trademark on behalf of you the applicant.

After the following requirements above has been thoroughly researched and scrutinized, the Trademark registery would now access the required fees to be paid and stamped accordingly. Evidence of the apyment of filing fees and stamping is a major requirement before it can be registered.

5. Cost of Filing:

I know this is the major question your interested in but to be frank, it is not fixed because it continues to fluctuate but be rest assured that it isnt more than #80,000 to #100,000 depending on what you need to trademark (Thats including legal fees and Filing fees and processing Fees. Any other lawyer charging more than that is pushing it). The reason for the legal fees added is because of the chaotic way Nigerians do things that ought to be done in a very easy way. Today most western countries do their trademark applications via online but in Naija, you have to first hustle and find your "connection guy" inside the trademark office  that would quickly help you do the name search asap, then hustle again with phone calls, settlement and transportation to the trademark office to search again if the logo does not contradict any form of deceptive practice. This could take weeks for them to respond because they might be telling you that "Oga never approve am yet. We still de research, come back next week" or we misplaced the passport photographs or when the Agent authorization form reached abuja, they discovered that the applicant did not sign properly so they are sending back to cross river so as to start the process all over again and a whole host of nonsense that is not worth the stress atimes (But wetin we go do now? Na naija we dey, lol cheesy)  

Dont be decieved that it takes 3 months. Approximately it takes 2-3 years to obtain registration from date of filing the application due to the above enumerated delays. The good thing is that once the name search has been approved and the logo has been approved within 3-6 months, you can start using the trademark pending the final certificate that would be issued to you later on. Once the registration process has begun, the trademark is presumed to be yours. The down side of it is that until you have that certificate, you cannot claim priority of that trademark over anybody and the law states that the trademark certificate is the ultimate proof of ownership but these days due to the tough economic terrain in Nigeria, the registeration procedure could at least show that you have started a concrete procedure to own it and it is not due to your fault that you dont have the certificate.

The advantage of owning a trademark for your business is that you can use that logo or name as your branding name that could survive for generations. Think Microsoft, tastee fried chicken, dangote, Union Bank etc. You can easily have it on your letter headed papers, envelopes, staff uniforms, cars and everyother thing required to brand your business without having to spend thousands of Naira for extra P.R or publicity stunts to boost your image. The human mind is programmed to remember logos and trademarks more often better than names. Till you die, you will forever remember the NIKE Swoosh Logo.

Also the trademark has to be advertised in the trademark journal so that anyone that needs to oppose the registration process can raise an objection within 2 months it is published due to conflict of interest, public immorality or deceptiveness. Its after the advertisment that the process is complete and if no opposition, your certificate is on the way, Pronto!!! cheesy

7. My trademark is already known in europe and the Americas, must i still register it in Nigeria?:

Pertaining to the above question, The answer is Yes. The reason is because Nigeria although being a member of the Nice convention that ratified all trademarks done internationally as binding on every country that is a signatory to that treaty, Nigeria is still backwards in terms of obtaining records of trademarks registered internationally and it poses a problem trying to collate all the registered trademarks done in almost 140 countries except trademarks that are extremely famous and recognized internationally such as coke, nike, HP, Yahoo etc.

So to avoid this problem, the trademark has to be registered in Nigeria all over again. The advantage of this is that if you register it in Nigeria, you gain priorietary rights over everyone in Nigeria who intends to register it. E.g, its possible for you to say you are a representative of MacDonald in Nigeria having bought the franchise to be the sole representative of the fast food company and from nowhere, somebody comes out and claims that he is also the sole representative of MacDonald in Nigeria and goes as far as showing that he has registered the Golden Arch Trademark in Nigeria. That person will have priorietary rights to use that trademark in Nigeria over you. So it is advisable to register the trademark and avoid yourself further hassles and legal tussles that are totally unecessary and could be easily avoided. Microsoft Nigeria, Dunlop Nigeria, Ariel Nigeria etc all registered their trademarks in Nigeria despite the fact that they are internationally known products and easily recognizable.

The trademark is valid for 7 years from the date of application, renewable for further periods of 14 years.  

It is necessary to note that a trademark may be taken off the register in any of the following circumstances:

i)non use, on the request of any person concerned, if it can be established that the mark was registered without any bona fide intention to use, and there has in fact been bona fide use of the trademark;

ii) it may be removed for non use during a continuous period of at least five years during which the trademark was registered.

v)Non compliance to the  registrar’s statutory notice to renew by the registered proprietor

9. I am into services and not products, can i still register my services as a Trademark?:

Nope, its no longer called a trademark registeration for services but a Service mark which is being registerable now. A service mark is meant for companies that do not produce or deal with tangible goods but rely mostly on their services as their key products e.g consulting companies, employment agencies, advertising etc

Hope i have been able to answer your frequent questions on trademark registeration finally and if i get more info, i'll let ya know.

Cheers!
Thanks for the info. Anybody knows of there is a change in the procedure now please?
I visited the website: http://services.gov.ng/home and saw the information and started to apply online until I got to the required documents to be uploaded.
Kindly assist with necessary information.
Where are we to pay?
How much is to be paid?
These are not spelt out clearly enough on the website.
Thanks

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by mrsage(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by HAH: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Just came about this tread and found it useful.

Am just about finishing construction of my bakery in kaduna, I went for Nafdac registration and among the checklist they gave me is trademark registration which from what you posted is more cumbersome than even the Nafdac registration, and the waiting time when I actually want to start operation whithin 30_ 60 days from now,

Do I really need this trademark considering how bakeries are everywhere?

What is the easiest way out for. Me because I want to operate with genuine Nafdac registration.
lawyer

post=2559405:

5. Cost of Filing:

Cheers!
Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by ThundrCork(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Very helpful

1 Like

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by jasedu60: 1:10am On Jul 09, 2017
ThundrCork:
Very helpful

Get it done on Gateway, Nigeria.

https://www.gateway.ng/
Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by sabigros: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng to view list of trademark agents in Nigeria.
Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by DeConsultant: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
Do you have a name you cherished & will like to make it your branded company, when not be like ALAMEDA INTEGRATED GLOBAL LTD. The company promoter contacted us & today his Limited Company is registered.

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Some of our services at affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD via call/whatsapp on 08107804290, email: info@gomezconsult.com or visit our website: www.gomezconsult.com. Thanks.

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by DeConsultant: 4:02am On Jan 09, 2019
The client called & ask if we could assist him achieve a corporate name for his diverse businesses.

That was how POJALA INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD was birth. I know you have some businesses you’re engaged in, let us help couch a business objectives that suit you. Call/ WhatsApp 08107804290 or mail us at info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by DeConsultant: 4:03am On Jan 09, 2019
There is unregistered group of shop owners in MOSAN AKINOGUN area in Ipaja, Lagos. They contacted us & today we have started their registration as MOSAN-AKINOGUN LOCK-UP SHOP ASSOCIATION.

Why not let’s give your NGOs a legal brand with the CAC. Contact us now on 08107804290.

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by DeConsultant: 4:04am On Jan 09, 2019
Do you desire to register a business name, one that is afforadable, void of stress & queries from CAC. Why not contact us like the proprietor of ROYALE SPRINGS today.

Contact your CAC accredited firm on 08107804290, visit gomezconsult.com or mail us: info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by DeConsultant: 4:06am On Jan 09, 2019
Do you have a name that you cherish and will like to make it an household company brand, take hold of your future & that of ur wards.

Contact us today like ANIDOT-PLUS NIGERIA LTD, let’s assist you register your company. Visit gomezconsult.com, call/WhatsApp: 08107804290 or mail us info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by DeConsultant: 4:09am On Jan 09, 2019
Yes, I have a registered limited company but I need a group of company. I want to be like Dangote, Ibeto, BUA etc.

Contact us today like the shareholders of TRANSPARENT ENERGY GROUP LIMITED.

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD via call/whatsapp on 08107804290, email: info@gomezconsult.com or visit our website: www.gomezconsult.com. Thanks.

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by DeConsultant: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
The proposed company name “POJALA INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD” was reserved on Tuesday and today Thursday the proposed is now a fully registered legal person.

Just within 3 days, a proposed name became registered. No story, everything sharp sharp!!! Contact us on 08107804290, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Others ongoing jobs are also inclusive.

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by DeConsultant: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
ANIDOT-PLUS NIGERIA LTD commenced its registration process on 7th January 2019, it was officially registered as a legal person on 14th January 2019. Making 5-7 days promise a reality. Do you desire same, free feel to contact us on 08107804290/ 08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by DeConsultant: 12:45am On Jan 18, 2019
She called all the way from AWKA, ANAMBRA never saw us in person but she believe we could assist her register FREDRICK NWANKWO NWEKE FOUNDATION.

It actually became a reality after 29 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public notice).
What are you waiting for? Contact us via 08107804290, or mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by DeConsultant: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2019
The director of CROWNPILLS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD said, “O Wow! This is Magic”. Now, what is the magic The magic is when a Private Limited Company is commenced and incorporated within two days (that is, from name reservation to certification).

Why not contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD today. Call/Whatsapp: 08107804290/08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by DeConsultant: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
According to several statistics Nigeria still remains the economic hub of Africa. Are you a foreigner who is interested in running an investment company in Nigeria?
Have you heard of the necessary requirements for a Foreign Company in Nigeria (like Expatriate Quotas, CERPAC e.t.c.)
Why not contact us like AFRICAN VOICES DUBBING COMPANY LTD. All services are affordable and time conscious
Contact us on 08107804290/ 08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by DeConsultant: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
Are you interested in registering a NGO, Foundation, CSO, Club, Church, Initiative, Association? Why not be like the TRUSTEES OF THE INITIATIVE FOR NOT TOO YOUNG AWARENESS.
We will guide & assisting you in achieving your proposed NGO within 29 days (inclusive of 28 days for public notice)
Do you desire same, free feel to contact us on 08107804290/ 08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Others ongoing company registrations are also inclusive.

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by DeConsultant: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
Going to schools & acquiring certificates is good, but what is better is to convert the acquired knowledge & skills to essential services & commodities to best oneself & mankind in general.

Why not turn your skills to a company, be like ACCOUNTING WIZARDS. Contact 08107804290/ 08102794272 or mail info@gomezconsult.com today.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Re: Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) by DeConsultant: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
Everything in life is all about ones mindset. I know you have a idea or business you are running or about to operate, why not lets partner with you & turn it into a brand or a company. Contact us like AFRITRANS MANAGEMENT & let’s start building today. Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Many Business Fail In Nigeria And How To Avoid It / Earn N10,000 Daily With This POS At N15,500/device. Instant Transactions. / Neatly Done Concrete Stamp Floor For Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.