Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos (5944 Views)

Amazing Make-up Effects That Makes Injuries Look Real (Photos) / Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) / Photos Created To Make You Look Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos by horlajide: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
1. That’s not a boyfriend hugging his girlfriend.

2. The bridesmaids are not all little people.

3. This girl doesn’t have insanely hairy arms.

4. Where is her head?

1 Like

Re: You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos by horlajide: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
5. The girl in the white top is wearing jeans, you’re only seeing what you want to see.

6. Is she kissing this boy?

7. Ugly baby

8. Not a boo•b

Re: You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos by horlajide: 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
9. This is not a small man riding on a woman’s back.

10. Do Her Hands Stink?

11. Who’s Carrying Who?

12. That’s not a mystical, floating lady.

Re: You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos by horlajide: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
13. Floating carpet.

Re: You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos by horlajide: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos by horlajide: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2013
My Personal Analysis

1. That’s not a boyfriend hugging his girlfriend
A closer look and you'll discover its the male(black top) who is siting more comfortably and reading (possibly a magazine) while the female wraps her hands round him from behind, with her head on his right shoulder and sitting on the armrest.

2. The bridesmaids are not all little people
C'mmon don't tell me you actually thought they were that short! The groomsmen knelt on one knee making it possible for the 3 bridesmaids to sit on each's lap.

3. This girl doesn’t have insanely hairy arms.
You thought her hands are that hairy! Haba! Azin habatically sef!! The picture must have been taken on a bed and there is a male(possible reason for the hairy skin) on the bed too whose folded right leg was captured - the girl leaned lightly on the leg. If you look closely you'll see both legs of the dude!

4. Where is her head?
*in omawunmi's voice** if you ask me na who I go ask. Ok relax here's the thing - the picture is a reflection meaning the mirror close to where the woman sat was snapped hence the distortion and if you still don't get it *in yuzedo's voice* - we gif up, tenk!

5. The girl in the white top is wearing jeans, you’re only seeing what you want to see.
Give your eyes the time of their lives! Truly when I first saw this, my mouth was wide open. I come begin ponder. Seriously e reach like 1 hour before I figure the thing. Na im I go come tell una for free? Lailai! Una go pay!

Ok let me tell u 'bebe' .Open your eyes and ears. Trace the lady in white top right down, you would see she is fully dressed, yeah! She wore a pair of jeans and its not what you where thinking[s] you dirty minded peeps. Hian! Nobody dey finger anybody biko[/s]. Anyways the way she stuck out her tongue isnt helping. The trick is the lady in white top actually grabbed her friend's left leg(the friend holding a black cup, wearing a jacket over a black gown). The leg is turned "inward" to her and "outward" to us, guess that's why it looks like a "V". You grab shey? **wink wink**

6. Is she kissing this boy?
Hell no! The angle of the picture is responsible for the mind trick

7. Ugly baby
Another interesting one! I rinse my face before I get this one come back dey look pix like say treasure dey there. Smh. Its simple though, all you need is a CLOSE look - its really a little boy not an "ugly baby". The boy is carried on the man's arm - the man's pointed nose and lips overlaps from the angle where the pix was taken. The boy's cap didn't help matters

8. Not a boo•b
Haba! Boo•bs ke! If na boo•bs trust NL mods na, d pix for don disappear. Easy one - she folded her right hand which rests on ..............complete it!ehen! Thank you

9. This is not a small man riding on a woman’s back.
Yep. He is sitted at the far corner. The trick is he wore a pair of black trousers which blends into the womans top which has a stripe of black.

10. Do Her Hands Stink?
Have a CLOSE look - her left palm is wrapped around her left leg. No sweat, trace her left leg and trace her left hand. See?!

11. Who’s Carrying Who?
Breathe in, Breathe out. Oya look closely - should be easy

12. That’s not a mystical, floating lady.
Its impossible right? Stare at this image as long as you can. It will eventually drive you crazy...Perfect mind trick! Give your eyes and brain the time of their life! Look closely. No? LOOK CLOSELY!! Under the jean skirt she wore a tight "leopard skin" trouser which blends into the colour of the floor. Tricky right? Whoever snapped her or edited the pix must have been smart to leave out her feet/shoes which would have given her away. The also bag concealed her knees

13. Floating carpet.
Another complexity of the human eye. The shadow of the flag on the sand close to the carpet gives the false impression of a floating carpet.

Abeg I try. I too try sef. Plix just give me a round of applause

3 Likes

Re: You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos by spywareczar(m): 1:19am On Dec 06, 2013
Ok, you'll make frontpage grin
Re: You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos by horlajide: 2:10am On Dec 06, 2013
spywareczar: Ok, you'll make frontpage grin
Amen! "My people" from the village may not be happy about the achievement but ayaf fasted and prayed for a miracle before 2013 expiresembarassed
Re: You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos by spywareczar(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2013
horlajide:
Amen! "My people" from the village may not be happy about the achievement but ayaf fasted and prayed for a miracle before 2013 expiresembarassed
ok, you'll not make frontpage again angry
Re: You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos by horlajide: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2013
spywareczar: ok, you'll not make frontpage again angry
So you're one of my village people grin
Re: You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos by spywareczar(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
horlajide: So you're one of my village people grin
village people?? Can u pls elaborate?
Re: You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos by laivwire(m): 12:55am On Dec 08, 2013
Astounding
Re: You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos by Nudob(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
wow u really tried
Re: You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos by Fishoy(f): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
A-mazin.....dis ought to av made fp nau....mod pls do d rite tin....its never too late fr dreams to come tru
Re: You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos by Brugo(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2015
Seun, Lalasticlala please do something o. grin

Really great thread.
Re: You Need To Really Look At Least Twice To Understand These Real Photos by yurme(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2015
Mkr book space

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Cheap Graphics Tablet ? / Shoot A 4K Video (MTV Quality) With A Budget That Is Pocket Friendly / Free Animation Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.