Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Fcmb Sales Force Team - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb Sales Force Team (1307 Views)

Sales Force Consulting Onitsha / Sales Force In Intl Bank Needed!!! / Fcmb Calling For Sales Force Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fcmb Sales Force Team by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2008
please who knows what dis is about.jst got a text from fcmb inviting me 4 a test to join the sales force team.hope dis is not another marketing team in disguise sha.please if u hav an idea do let me knw
Re: Fcmb Sales Force Team by claire7(f): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2008
i received the same message too
Re: Fcmb Sales Force Team by lbotus(f): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2008
claire7
did u submit ur cv there for them to send u such text?
Re: Fcmb Sales Force Team by enspirito: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2008
FROM WHAT I HEARD ITS GONNA BE MARKETING BUT WITH LESSER PAY THAN THE REGULAR MARKETING DEPARTMENT GUYS.BUT THERE AINT NO HARM IN TRYING FIRST. BY THE WAY WHERE AND WHEN IS THE TEST. KINDLY TEXT ME ON 08078007475 THANKS
Re: Fcmb Sales Force Team by Biliamin(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2008
I received a mail yesterday inviting me for sales force test in abuja. meanwhile, I stay in lagos and they said in the mail that we should not reply.
This is the invitation letter

"On behalf of First City Monument Bank, I want to thank you for your recent application for the Sales Force Programme.

It is my pleasure to inform you that an employment test has been scheduled for you as follows;

Venue: National Council for Women Development Centre

Central Business District, Area 11

Opposite Central Bank,

Abuja.

Date: Tuesday 29th July 2008

Time: 1PM

Please be informed that you will be required to come with a form of identification, a 2HB pencil, eraser and a copy of this Letter.

On arrival at the venue, you will be expected to produce the requirements stated above to ensure your acceptance for the employment test.

Thank you and good luck.

For: WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT CENTRE ON BEHALF OF FIRST CITY MONUMRNT BANK PLC"
Re: Fcmb Sales Force Team by hello(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2008
I guess in our search for work, many applications must have been made that we can't remember all. I got same too. I know the place but don't know what their test looks like. I will appreciate any help because I intend to give it a try. Thanks.
Re: Fcmb Sales Force Team by saheed213: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2008
the FCMB stuf is all about marketing. they pay 35k max believe me. a friend of mine was given an offer last week.
Re: Fcmb Sales Force Team by saheed213: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2008
the FCMB stuf is all about marketing. they pay 35k max believe me. a friend of mine was given an offer last week.
Re: Fcmb Sales Force Team by foxkeed(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2008
Guys i also got the invitation to write the test but i stay in lagos, well no one knows what its really about but since people says its all about mkting, lets just give it a try. am actually leaving for Abuja soonest.
Re: Fcmb Sales Force Team by eryck(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2008
saheed213:

35K for marketing!!!! thats nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!! what rubbish
That take home pay will not even take you half way to your destination
Re: Fcmb Sales Force Team by popsonbabs(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2008
I got the same message, i stay in Lagos and they posted me to Abuja, and the test will take place tomorrow.
Please, when are they going to write Lagos test, where and time?
Re: Fcmb Sales Force Team by SOJ(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2008
Ofcourse nah marketing thingi. what do think sales force means? They apparently want to drive the sales of thier products and create more accounts.
Give it a try if u av nothing doing at the moment, so i advice.

(1) (Reply)

13 Job Vacancies Newly Posted! / Scholarships For Nigerian Undergraduates And Graduates / More Jobs For Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.