Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (63062 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by funkybaby(f): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: Father, mother and daughter grin

OMG! This is so lovely. Priceless!

Congrats bro. God bless you and your family. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: Picture

3 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Gold45(f): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulations to you @op. May God provide you with every thing you will need to raise up this child. M happy for you o. Luks like d babby will be tall judging by the length I saw.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
When is the naming ceremony coming up bro. We @ Manna Barbecue and Grills make very Good Chicken, Fish, Turkey, Kidney, Gizzard, Sausage, Asun Barbecue. We'll Most Def Love To be Part of This Beautiful Story. Congrats Once More to you and Madam bro. May God Keep and Protect Ur Bundle Of Joy for you now and Forever.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2013

This is so cute
Na woman wey just born now now dey look this cute?

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Warfibabe(f): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: ******update********

Wow I can't believe this thread is on fron page.

My wife dilated to 10cm within 3 hours. And she push the baby out within the next 30 mins. My wife is sooooo incredible.
Congratulation eh!!!.. May she bring forth unending blessings and unlimited favours upon you and your household. You are a shining star baby girl! your beautiful light will radiate all around you.

Apoti thanks for sharing your beautiful moments with your NL family. God bless you and your household.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: Picture
Only you na you
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by u3fine(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulations Mr/Mrs Apoti. Cute baby you have there. Welcome to the league of proud fathers.
Name her Rejoice for she have brought Joy into your life/family.
Meanwhile permit me to unfollow now, but pm me the name of the baby after the naming ceremony.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by wonyi: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ op, congrats and joy will never cease in ur home
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by T4Tough(f): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wow your daughter is My birthday mate congratulations A great person has just being Born into your family.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yes apoti thanks for allowing us share in your joy
We need topics like this more often
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by kemiola89(f): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wow! Congratulations!!! I share in your joy. May God help her grow into a wonderful woman.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Ariyke: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
wow! So cute so happy for u cheesy
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by armyofone(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
So cute!
Congrat to you and your wife.

apoti: I'm now a proud father cool
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Inshallah we shall rejoice with Seun and Mukina in like manner pretty soon
Iseeee!!!!

Followed by Musiwa and Tpia
Iseeee!!!!

Sexkills and ogugua
Iseeeee!!,

Coogar and Idowuogbo grin
Iseee!!!

12 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by ChigbunduE(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
One thing I love about this is that you stood by her all through till she gave birth. Congratulation. You can name her Nairaland...:-)
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by pendo89(f): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
We've been waiting for this baby like the Solar Eclipse grin FINALLY! cheesy cheesy

Congrats from East Africa!!! and kiss to the sweet bundle of joy.

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by ifyude(f): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congrat to you and your wife.the baby is sooo cute
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by funkybaby(f): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
Baby mama: Inshallah we shall rejoice with Seun and Mukina in like manner pretty soon
Iseeee!!!!

Iseeee!!!!

Sexkills and ogugua
Iseeeee!!,

Coogar and Idowuogbo
Iseee!!!

Roflmaoooooooooo.

You want tpia to dig her claws in you? grin

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by iterator25: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
On behalf of Nairalanders and the moderators..we've decided to name the baby musiwa
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
Baby mama: Inshallah we shall rejoice with Seun and Mukina in like manner pretty soon
Iseeee!!!!

Iseeee!!!!

Sexkills and ogugua
Iseeeee!!,

Coogar and Idowuogbo grin
Iseee!!!
AND JAY BEE
ISEEEEEEE!!!!!!
I forgot
CASTOS AND VIVLY
ISEEEE!!!!!!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
iterator25: On behalf of Nairalanders and the moderators..we've decided to name the baby musiwa
Taaaa! which kain name be that. Igbo name or the baby is nameless.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
deols:

You tell me

Hheehe.

How body? Hope you're cool sha.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Demlad99(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
This is just amazing. Congratulations Mr Apoti. You'll be a great dad.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Coldfeet(f): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
A la cute!!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Mamacita007(f): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2013

welcome to the world beautiful princess. am so happy for you
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Pergrace: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulations
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Big congrats. Olorun a wo, a da si amin. Ayo a kari gbgbo wa o amin.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by LadyH(f): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ★☆♥♡
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Agbo2(m): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulatioms to the father, Mother and Daughter.
May her arrival usher new blessings into your home in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ op, congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Pls Suggest Baby Lotion For My Baby / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.