Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

testing the microphone! - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / testing the microphone! (12732 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: testing the microphone! by pkasso(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
@thatgurlvixen Ehen you know how to break mic but to twerk for me na wahala sad.God is watching you in 5D o!
Re: testing the microphone! by mspee(f): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
p_kasso: @thatgurlvixen Ehen you know how to break mic but to twerk for me na wahala sad.God is watching you in 5D o!

Okay. I will get her to twerk for you, but how much do you have? wink
Re: testing the microphone! by Deiok(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
ms_pee:

Take it na, we will put it in the agbaka (rat trap) and use it to catch rat angry
I don't have money for crayfish o angry
See this girl, shei you dey form baddest girl. angry
Re: testing the microphone! by mspee(f): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
Deiok:
See this girl, shei you dey form baddest girl. angry

Baddest girl ever liveth wink

I'm actually bad in a good way embarassed
Re: testing the microphone! by pkasso(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
ms_pee:
Sharp gal.I've got a stack of thousand naira notes.But if she shakes it well for Daddy,who knows. . smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: testing the microphone! by mspee(f): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
p_kasso: Sharp gal.I've got a stack of thousand naira notes.But if she shakes it well for Daddy,who knows. . smiley

Ehe!! I like you! cheesy
Oya bless me with the naira notes o jare, I promise I'm going to make her shake it for you well wink
Re: testing the microphone! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
ms_pee:

Take it na, we will put it in the agbaka (rat trap) and use it to catch rat angry
I don't have money for crayfish o angry

gringrin if deiok catches u using his microphone as rat bait ehn..

ms_pee:

It's because I don't have change na. You know I am a big girl, I don't keep all these small small money in my purse wink
Oya goan take the chingum angry

Don't cover your nose, come and clean it!! cry cry

In ur kpomo mind now,,u don't deal with polymer abi?? Pele tiegringrin

Its super gum they have,,I don't wantangryangry

lipsrsealed Over my dead bodyundecided
Re: testing the microphone! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
p_kasso: @thatgurlvixen Ehen you know how to break mic but to twerk for me na wahala sad.God is watching you in 5D o!

gringrin sorry o,,but as you haven't donated towards our ministry,,I can't twerk for youtonguetongue
Re: testing the microphone! by pkasso(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
*rubs palms in anticipation*Na private show,i don't want perverts like harlos and Emmyk disrupting my fun.Where the keys to the Blue Room a.k.a champagne lounge?
Re: testing the microphone! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
ms_pee:

p_kasso: Sharp gal.I've got a stack of thousand naira notes.But if she shakes it well for Daddy,who knows. . smiley

ms_pee:

Ehe!! I like you! cheesy
Oya bless me with the naira notes o jare, I promise I'm going to make her shake it for you well wink

undecidedundecided

You both realise I'm still here shey?? This one ur discussing payment over what I've not decided to doangryangry
Re: testing the microphone! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
p_kasso: *rubs palms in anticipation*Na private show,i don't want perverts like harlos and Emmyk disrupting my fun.Where the keys to the Blue Room a.k.a champagne lounge?

Its with harlos and the spare key is with emmyk.. Looks like u can't use d room anymoretonguetongue coz I'm sure they won't give ugringrin
Re: testing the microphone! by pkasso(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
Its with harlos and the spare key is with emmyk.. Looks like u can't use d room anymoretonguetongue coz I'm sure they won't give ugringrin
Forget it,you dey use me shako.If only you knew what i had in store for you.Well,today being the 1st Friday of 2014,i've got a date with the Women of the Underworld(or if you prefer Daughters of Eve) and ain't talking hookers,baby! smiley smiley smiley
Re: testing the microphone! by Deiok(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

shockedshocked
Shaiiii.... I don dye, oya both of you come and kneel down here, how dare you play with big dady's tingy. angry
Re: testing the microphone! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
p_kasso: Forget it,you dey use me shako.If only you knew what i had in store for you.Well,today being the 1st Friday of 2014,i've got a date with the Women of the Underworld(or if you prefer Daughters of Eve) and ain't talking hookers,baby! smiley smiley smiley

Payback's a bissh brotonguetongue told u I'd get u back..u prolly forgot..now we're even..oya chop kisskisskiss

Deiok:

shockedshocked
Shaiiii.... I don dye, oya both of you come and kneel down here, how dare you play with big dady's tingy. angry

Ms pee!!! He's talking to you fatonguegringrin
Re: testing the microphone! by pkasso(m): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
@thatgurlvixen I'm not done with you.But seeing what happened tonight,i might as well put you on the standby list tongue
Re: testing the microphone! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 04, 2014
p_kasso: @thatgurlvixen I'm not done with you.But seeing what happened tonight,i might as well put you on the standby list tongue

Oh dearembarassed ... What happened??tonguegrin

Standby list for what
Re: testing the microphone! by pkasso(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
Oh dearembarassed ... What happened??tonguegrin
Standby list for what
Standby list for water tongue.As for what happened,i really can't give you the explicit details grin
Re: testing the microphone! by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2014
p_kasso: Standby list for water tongue.As for what happened,i really can't give you the explicit details grin

angryangryangry
Re: testing the microphone! by mspee(f): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

undecidedundecided

You both realise I'm still here shey?? This one ur discussing payment over what I've not decided to doangryangry

You're still here? So what? angry

This will fetch us money wink
Re: testing the microphone! by mspee(f): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

What can he do? grin

Lai lai! Polymer is for kids like you wink
How much for supergum? angry
Re: testing the microphone! by mspee(f): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

What can he do? grin

Lai lai! Polymer is for kids like you wink
How much is supergum? angry
Re: testing the microphone! by Emmyk(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
p_kasso: *rubs palms in anticipation*Na private show,i don't want perverts like harlos and Emmyk disrupting my fun.Where the keys to the Blue Room a.k.a champagne lounge?
Say it again!!! angryangry

*cocks Gun*.
Re: testing the microphone! by pkasso(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
*snatches toy gun and tells him to kneel and close his eyes* You don't go pointing toy guns at adults.Now run along!
Re: testing the microphone! by pkasso(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ha!!! I remember this thread. Lots of memories here. Nostalgia be killing me, I swear. That period was the golden age for the Forum Games section. Now everyone's gone. Sad, really sad.

Mspee, if you are still out there, feel free to holla.
Re: testing the microphone! by mspee(f): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ogbeni pikazzo

Pkasso
Re: testing the microphone! by pkasso(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
mspee:
Ogbeni pikazzo

Pkasso
Whaddup, princess? grin. You finally responded to my call. It's been a while, hasn't it?

How is the family? Hope Oga and the children are doing fine grin grin. You and your sisters just vanished off this side of Nairaland. I'm still looking for my babe, thatgirlvixen. We've got some unfinished business. So if you happen to run into her, please do well to pass the message grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Scrabble / Whats Your Best 4 Letter Word? / Let's Start a Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.