Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pls Who Knows About New Nation? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Knows About New Nation? (653 Views)

New Nation Job Placement & Training / Project New Nation Is Recruiting Young Graduates Nationwide / Become A Community Development Manager In The New Nation Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Knows About New Nation? by bokohaman: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2013
I think they're a recruiting agency, i was asked to bring my CV, 2 Passport photograph and a sum of #5000 to purchase a form. Pls can someone tell me how genuine they are?...thanks
Re: Pls Who Knows About New Nation? by maureen44(f): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2013
My brother from another mother, pls run for ur dear life and never look back, new nation also called Dukwe, are born scammer. They are worst than Bokoharam
Re: Pls Who Knows About New Nation? by bokohaman: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2013
Tnx my sister, did u fall a victim? If so, can u pls narrate ur ordeal so that other people can learn from it? I've made up my mind never to subscribe to any job that requests for money for a job offer ever since i was scammed of 3k...
Re: Pls Who Knows About New Nation? by obillyj(f): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
bokohaman: I think they're a recruiting agency, i was asked to bring my CV, 2 Passport photograph and a sum of #5000 to purchase a form. Pls can someone tell me how genuine they are?...thanks

I've been at there office in ph sometime last year. dukwe). a very big place, affiliate with some other countries. they are not recruiting agency. they have a wonderful concept in creating a new Nigeria in all aspects of life- healthcare system, transportation, housing, education, electricity etc. ie an easy way to access these facilities n be owners bla bla bla.
the concept is good just like u have abroad but what i don't know is if they can actually make it a working system knowing what our country is.

then i applied n went for d induction after i was called. i didn't pursue it because to be employed one had to get investors to buy into d thing. since am not cut out for convincing people to part with their money. lol, i left.

am not aware of the N5k. then we were asked to buy d investors form which comes in a magazine that contains d company profile n all for N200.00 each which u will get back after selling d forms to d prospective investors.

to me i don't think they are scammers. it depends on if u believe in their course. they actually have job positions for people to fit in.

you can also check them out on their website. just Google it. i don't know d address again.

Note: with d kind of facilities they have on ground, they can't be scammers. for d system they are pursuing to work, they need investors n Nigerians to believe in them with good management on ground too. as i said their concept is wonderful. i like wat they have for education.

(1) (Reply)

AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). / Job Placements / Accountant / Internal Auditor In A Building Material Manufacturing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.