Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,830 members, 7,798,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) (55219 Views)

Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World / Snake In Toilet Bites Man's Penis In Israel / Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by Dcaliphate(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
chinziaski:

WE DON'T NEED A SNAKE FARM! DO DAT IN YOUR HOUSE
omg i'm in love with Nigerians grin
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by alphawg(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
D_caliphate:
jamb question...
cheesy...Explain fully..20 marks..
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by wandeykul(f): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Okija_juju: Those Niggas dont look Ekiti...

Where are the tribal marks & Agbada?! angry
ekiti people dnt av tribal marks.only osun and oyo people
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by gedtalks(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Saraben: I only eat chicken and beef ..I can't imagine myself eating another creature or animal lik pig,snake or even bush meat

although I havent eaten snake, but girl if u havent eaten pork (pig meat) or bush meat you dont know what ure missing :p .
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by eaglechild: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ignorant group of people celebrating over killing a harmless python after invading its habitat in the name of farming.

They should have simply relocated the poor snake.
Instead they are busy displaying their brutal ignorance.
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by owaklove(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue`omo pot don full ooooooo,xmas an new year tins.... tongue`omo pot don full ooooooo,xmas an new year tins....
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by femi9naija(m): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
instead of us to be preserving our wild life, we r making soup out of our innocent animals
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by striker9(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Which kain preservation una dey shout self,no be preservation dem do for one country wey the snake strangled two innocent boys.See pepper soup,okun to the people of Ekiti.
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by pussyeater(m): 12:39am On Dec 07, 2013
Nollywood things!
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by pussyeater(m): 12:41am On Dec 07, 2013
gedtalks:

although I havent eaten snake, but girl if u havent eaten pork (pig meat) or bush meat you dont know what ure missing :p .
Me too! I only eat chicken, beef and pusssy meat cheesy
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:03am On Dec 07, 2013
Onegai:

Nigerians don't plan into the future. Rather than invest some money into making a wildlife preserve, heck, a snake farm, where tourists can pay to view and watch the feeding, build a whole enterprise including selling t-shirts, mugs, taking pictures with tourists for a fee (I've paid to touch a python, the owner made great money), sell food, and grow a business that will hire at
least 50....

...they kill it and sell for N10,000 and tomorrow look for more money to feied. Day to Day subsistence, rather than invest in a future, thats the Naija way.
Good point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by emmyoha87(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2013
Cold blooded: Is it me or ma imagination that refuses to believe that this picture is the real pic?

Why is everybody wearing cardigans and jackets as if they were in a temperate region? I expect to see a dirty farmer but what am seeing here is different
embarassed

Its very cold in Ekiti @ ds time of the year n d sale of those jackets is very prominent over there!!
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by Wheezinny(f): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2013
Cold blooded: Is it me or ma imagination that refuses to believe that this picture is the real pic?

Why is everybody wearing cardigans and jackets as if they were in a temperate region? I expect to see a dirty farmer but what am seeing here is different
embarassed
U̶̲̥̅̊ obviously haven't bin there. Wen it gets cold, even a cardighan alone can't protect U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by Wheezinny(f): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2013

embarassed
U̶̲̥̅̊ obviously haven't bin there. Wen it gets cold, even a cardighan alone can't protect U̶̲̥̅̊.
I lived there S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ I know wat I'm talkin about
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by sprado(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2013

embarassed
ya na yoruba man dats his fashion.i lik dat
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by adepentane1(m): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2013
o boi ..... see Meat..,. chai ;!!!
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by Mulahmanbmr(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2013
How una sure say the Snake never die when the man see, him con use cutlass hit ham How una sure say the Snake never die when the man see, him con use cutlass hit ham undecided
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by blackbeau1(f): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2013
Na wa oh nairalanders.hypocrites plenty for here oh.so,u r trying to tell me that if you people saw a 15foot long snake,the first thing that will come to your mind is tourism? *sighs deeply*

1 Like

Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by abbeyty(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2013
Angel0: last to comment...more chaws plzzz...am presently servin in ekiti but thank i was posted to state capital!

but the snake was killed in thesame state capital you posted to according to the story
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by abbeyty(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
Okija_juju:

Na wah o!! You this Ekiti people no get respect sha.. angry

Okay! So this my guy bosun nko?! angry

You wan tell am say ehn no be Ekiti boy?! angry

What of Ileke Idi?!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/950398_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

Nna talk the wan wey you know jor!! Say your Papa & Mama mercy you no give you rank no mean say every for Ekiti matter resemble your own.. Abi Abikun don finish for Ekiti?!

those people in your pictures are not ekiti, do your research very well.
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by soksy(f): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
o boi! did he use charm 2 kil d snake or wat? i cnt o, i wil just die b4 d snake kills me...:-P
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by topygel: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
This guy Bleep-up o, y him no call me make I come catch am put for my zoo. Ekiti government suposed sue that guy for animalslaughter.
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by smartg(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
This is one of the pythons that escape from the Niger zoo.
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by rawagee: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Keep destroying the good handiwork of God. Kill all the animals and eat them as bush meat, when d consequences of ecological imbalance sets in you will know its no heroism to destroy God's work-
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by Revsola: 1:03am On Dec 08, 2013
rawagee: Keep destroying the good handiwork of God. Kill all the animals and eat them as bush meat, when d consequences of ecological imbalance sets in you will know its no heroism to destroy God's work-
@rawagee,what will you do with that kind of a snake?Carry the thing home as pet?

diamondboa: The story is very true .The man who bought the snake is living in 3 building before mine. His pepper soup joint is( labeaba) a popular one along Afao Ekiti road. The people wearing jacket are okada riders who all parked to see the strange snake.
@diamondboa,you are very correct jooo.The people wearing jacket are okada riders who are exposed to "cold" on their motorcycles.Its not yet that cold in ekiti!
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:45am On Dec 08, 2013
wandeykul: ekiti people dnt av tribal marks.only osun and oyo people
Let Okija Juju continue to say what he doesn't know. Is there no difference between tribal mark and abiku or whatever mark he calls it?
emmyoha87:

Its very cold in Ekiti @ ds time of the year n d sale of those jackets is very prominent over there!!
Not yet cold in Ekiti egbon!!! Those in cardigans are Okada riders
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by jayblinx(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2013

embarassed
no be harmattan we dey xperience so?
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by shyna(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2013
The people you see on cardigans are not farmers,they are people that have come to catch a glimpse of the incident and more over Ado is not primitive as it sounds there are schools of higher learning there,so please the doubting thomases should please see clearly.
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by dominique(f): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
Saraben: wow am scared already. if such snake comes near me d next tin is #fainted me#

Don't try that o! So you don't end-up like the guy in this article.

www.nairaland.com/1535531/python-eats-drunk-man-alive
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
wroinbg~!!~!! this photo is from S/A
Re: Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) by kolexy(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
Okija_juju:

Na wah o!! You this Ekiti people no get respect sha.. angry

Okay! So this my guy bosun nko?! angry

You wan tell am say ehn no be Ekiti boy?! angry

What of Ileke Idi?!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/950398_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

Nna talk the wan wey you know jor!! Say your Papa & Mama mercy you no give you rank no mean say every for Ekiti matter resemble your own.. Abi Abikun don finish for Ekiti?!

Lol............You no well oo at all o. But honestly, we dont have tribal marks in Ekiti and most places in Ondo state. Only Oyo speaking people (Oyo state and Oyo speaking part of Osun), Ogun state (Obasanjo's type) and Ondo Town in Ondo state have tribal marks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Carolina: Huge Alligator Chews On Six Foot Alligator (Pics, Video) / Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots / Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.