Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c (37581 Views)

Ebola: US Approves Liberia Request To Send Untested Drug / How Nairaland's P.M Works / Seun Nairaland Is Not P.m News. Always Verify Stories Before Putting On The Fp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
[btesting[/b]
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
[b][/btestingggg]
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
testing
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
at last i got it
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
gooood
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
getting it
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
very good
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
cool undecidedgud
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Glaxxs: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
[size=45pt]testing[/size]testing
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Glaxxs: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
[size=40pt]Glaxxs[/size]
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Glaxxs: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
[quote][/quote][quote author=Glaxxs post=50742639][size=40pt]Glaxxs[/size](/quote)
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Glaxxs: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
[size=30pt]l rock[/size] cheesy
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Glaxxs: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
[quote][/quote][size=2pt]you've got to strain yo eyes to see this.. [/size] tongue
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by ezenwa28: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
I submitted the application online on 27th july 2016 for january 2017 session and they replied that the application was received but i have not received any mail from them since that time please house what might be the cause of the delay ?
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Divepen1(m): 5:48am On Nov 09, 2016
As I closed the door behind me, my friend rushed towards me with a big smile.
'At last', he whispered.
I glanced at the room and couldn't specifically disagree with him. I sighed. I was done for. A very beautiful lady-scrap that- tarty lady was in my room. I was a Christian and she was a Christian friend. She had to sleep at my place because her fiancee wanted sex that night, but she adamantly refused and ended up in my room since she left his room angrily, forgetting he lived in an estate where the occupants can't move in and out after 9pm, and she had forgotten that she travelled to Ibadan from Lagos.
So, that night I sat at my table and read my bible unending until the morning came. She delightedly left my place, telling me how much she was pleased to have kept her virginity. I was happy as I saw her off to the car park, carefully emphasising why it was so good to keep her stance as a Christian.
'I left something for you in the house.'
'What?'
'A Thank-You note.'
'Oh! A note? You shouldn't have bothered'.
'There's more to it'.
I knew her. There was always more to everything. So I rushed home to meet my door opened wide and my neighbour in my room. He had an amused look.
'What?' I said.
He pointed at a paper he was holding and laughed.
'Okobo oshi, from Clara'
I looked at my zip. Clara had just called me impotent. Till today Clara has refused to pick my call.

This is the story I entered into Etisalat Flash fiction. Please click on the link below, and please vote for me.
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=113
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Glaxxs: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2016

you are using computer abd you left click you will see how to copy the link ater the hand has been placed on the thing you want to click
Ok

*If you are using Ucbrowser,it is the same...
*If you are using Operamini you will have to click into the site,then at the top you will copy the link

After ward you follow the example i gave above
[size=40pt]I really need to learn how to mini quote[/size] embarassed
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2016
good
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2016
[url]link[/url]
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2016
dominique:

Just highlight the word and click on the B icon up there. However if you're browsing with opera mini, you could have challenges clicking on any of those emoticons cos it makes your post triple. What I normally do is input the symbol manually. For bold, you type [b]word/b]. To strike out a word or sentence, type [s]word/s] (replace with appropriate brackets
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2016
dominique:

Just highlight the word and click on the B icon up there. However if you're browsing with opera mini, you could have challenges clicking on any of those emoticons cos it makes your post triple. What I normally do is input the symbol manually. For bold, you type [b]word/b]. To strike out a word or sentence, type [s]word/s] (replace with appropriate brackets
k
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Getintouch2004(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
[b][Trying it out]
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by earthbest(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
[b][/bi say bold]
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2016
http://www.google.com/url?q=https://twitter.com/twitter%3Fref_src%3Dtwsrc%255Egoogle%257Ctwcamp%255Eserp%257Ctwgr%255Eauthor&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwit9YuLq6_QAhWDSRoKHabeDkwQ6F4IGTAF&usg=AFQjCNHZdKSyDOa-HH5LheJm2HTU_odWIw
cheesy
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Solidkay(m): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
[/color] [b][/bThanks alot] [s][thank you.color=#000099] [b][/bThanks alot] [/s][color=#000099][/color] [b][/bThanks alot]
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Solidkay(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
[b][/b BOLDED]
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
ta
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Tanx
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
[/b]
[url]NairalandBibleQuiz[/url]

*Click on reply *Scroll down and click on the web icon *It will bring somthing like this [url [/url *You will write in the middle of it.Making sure the words are together *You will get something like this [url]Divepen[/url]
[b]

*Click on reply *Scroll down and click on the web icon *It will bring somthing like this [url [/url *You will write in the middle of it.Making sure the words are together *You will get something like this [url]Divepen[/url]

Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Glaxxs: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
handelex:
[/b][b]

How did you mini quote this post . embarassed
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by ishow2005(m): 4:13am On Nov 23, 2016
Interesting n following
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Glaxxs: 8:29am On Nov 23, 2016
undecided
Re: How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c by Glaxxs: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=abimbawealth post=49700660]
You took me to the thread and I worked it out...it's quite simple...
did I get it?

I don't know that...thought you figured it out the other time...Evening dear, been a while, though I do see you, how was today?(/quote)
Or I flopped?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. / Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) / How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.