Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,636 members, 7,782,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 08:35 AM

Gtbank Introduced Live Chat Support - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Introduced Live Chat Support (2606 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow / A new type of banking has been introduced in Nigeria. Do you know about it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Introduced Live Chat Support by Youngzedd(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
I have sent several mails to GTBank to add live chat on their website for customers to get instant help online without going to the bank with their long queue and waiting for so long on their facebook support. I was surprised to visit GTBank website and found a working Live support.

Here is the URL: https://livechat dot gtbank.com

GTBank still remain my number 1.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Ankara Bags And Accessories Online / How Long Does Overseas Shipment From JUMIA Takes To Arrive Nigeria? / How To Start A Successful Fashion Design Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.