Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:45 AM

A Review Of Soaps You've Used - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Review Of Soaps You've Used (191229 Views)

A Review Of Soaps You've Used / Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. / If You've Used Polo Sport,Perfume Hop In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by redgem(f): 10:54pm On May 16, 2015
Please help, I just bought Idole carotte, browsed it online and the designs were different then I checked for translation cos most words were in foreign languages. The savon eclaircissant gommant herbal is french, then the jabon blancqueamiento (browsed it out blanqueamiento correct spelling) herbario is spanish and the soap is made in spain. How can a soap made in spain have its words written in french? My point, is the soap fake?

Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by redgem(f): 2:36pm On May 17, 2015
Someone should reply please
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by Esyb: 12:10am On May 24, 2015
milkydoll:
Pls wat cream can 1 use wif d idole papaya soap,kinda like d soap tho
Pls how do i know the Idole papaya soap i bought isnt a fake.. Its nt branded with that jp symbol..
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by Esyb: 12:14am On May 24, 2015
My dear.. I feel d same way about d Idole papaya i bought.. Need to see a picture of someone's own soap.
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by redgem(f): 12:51pm On May 24, 2015
Esyb:
My dear.. I feel d same way about d Idole papaya i bought.. Need to see a picture of someone's own soap.
Even supermarkets you expect to see original, now sells fake
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by DOCTOR90: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
redgem:

Even supermarkets you expect to see original, now sells fake
please guys I nid a very good lightening cream for my body, am a fair person
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by redgem(f): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
DOCTOR90:
please guys I nid a very good lightening cream for my body, am a fair person

I don't know of any...I'm a fair lady also but I use palmer's cocoa butter and it is really good

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by DOCTOR90: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ve anyone here used secret oil before
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by homesodear: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Do you desire a BEAUTIFUL skin tone? Get rid of DARK KNUCKLES, knees and spots fast, without the harsh side effects of mercury, hydroquinone or steroids? Do you desire FLAWLESS, YOUNGER and HEALTHY skin? Flawless Skin Managers will help you rediscover your skin’s natural beauty safely and gently enhance your skin tone and lighten your complexion as desired with our easy-do-it-yourself exciting Classes. Get exhaustive knowledge with great tips and ideas and a great perfect basis to do it yourself like a pro, all for less in the comfort of your home in our JUNE classes.
Come get it @ the Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar.

Duration: 2 days
FOR LAGOS PARTICIPANTS AND IT’S ENVIRONS
COST PER HEAD: N40, 000
DATE: 19TH AND 20TH JUNE, 2015
VENUE: WELLNESS PLACE, SECOND FLOOR, BUFFALO HOUSE, 2 ALLEN AVENUE , IKEJA, LAGOS.

FOR PORT HACOURT PARTICIPANTS AND IT’S ENVIRONS
COST PER HEAD: N50, 000
DATE: 26TH AND 27TH JUNE, 2015
VENUE: 1 AMEN CLOSE BY MINI EZEKWU STR, OFF OKPORO ROAD, BY FIRST ARTILLERY BUSTOP, PORT HACOURT, RIVERS STATE

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, open to all male and female

COVERAGE:
• Skin Anatomy
• Facials for different skin Types/Skin Lightening soap recipe
• How to use Chemical Peel/Lactic Acid cream recipe
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment/Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/Anti Ageing Vitamin Serum
• Fast Stretch Marks removal that really works!!

Time: 10am prompt.

FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Selected Skin Care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.
PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or add on Whatsapp 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 participants to register. You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by egobetatoday: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nicky058:
lolsss, am a natural babe. I use Shea butter. I melt and wipe it by myself. @tyms I wipe it wif virgin coconut oil or olive oil. no artificial or scent

is virgin coconut oil readily found in cosmetic stores or in d market? where can i get it, pls?
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by ogedazzle: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2015
HEY BEAUTIFUL CONTACT FOR PURE HUMAN HAIR AT A GOOD RATE,HAIR AVAILABLE FOR WHOLESALERS AND RESELLERS,WE HAVE ALL SORTS OF HAIR WHATEVER YOU LIKE,CONTACT 07039375005,BB 56808810

Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by Nicky058(f): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2015
egobetatoday:

is virgin coconut oil readily found in cosmetic stores or in d market? where can i get it, pls?
No dear, i dont trust d store, i get it from Badagry.
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by Nicky058(f): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2015
redgem:

I don't know of any...I'm a fair lady also but I use palmer's cocoa butter and it is really good
pls where can i get dat, foe over 4years have not being able to get dat, even cocoa paa, and coca sheen jst d imitation
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by expozey(f): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ademat7:
Nice job u pple r doing,frm ur points I get some gud ones
1.I used dudu osun and it harsh on my face but I dnt knw I tot its due to oily foods I take
2. Soap of #250 *uhnn* ladies dey try sha
Can any1 gv a specificatn of soap a dark nd oily skin guy can use tnx

You can use WELLNET body wash. It's a liquid herbal soap. Goes for #1250 and is quit sizeable.
Whatsapp: 08179796438
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by Narnah(f): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
If u need cold-pressed Virgin coconut oil. It's just #150. Call or WhatsApp 08151923672. Tnx in advance

Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by Ama80(f): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Buttergrey:

It's a very mild skin lightening body wash. What else do you want to know?
how much does it cost n how can I get d original in abj
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by fdmskincare: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on

Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by milkydoll(f): 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Esyb:

Pls how do i know the Idole papaya soap i bought isnt a fake.. Its nt branded with that jp symbol..
. I don't hv d pack with me now,but wen I get a new 1 I wuld snap and paste it so u can see it
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by christinie(f): 4:39am On Sep 29, 2015
It looks so nice on your skin.
redgem:

Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by redgem(f): 4:45am On Sep 29, 2015
christinie:
It looks so nice on your skin.

Thanks so much
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by Ernestprinze: 12:42am On Oct 14, 2015
Great job guys.... Please can someone help me out.... Am naturally chocolate in complexion but due to change of environment cos of school stuff... It happens that I turn dark everyday... Please can someone recommend any soap and cream that will give me my original colour back?
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by charlsecy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
scabash:
The cottage fresh African black soap (super toner) is very good for light skinned for it tones the skin and make it even.
How much?
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by homesodear: 6:04am On Dec 17, 2015
At the flawless skincare organic workshop, we don't just mix and turn, we take pride in teaching how to formulate from the very scratch. Make your exquisite skincare products with natural ingredients and ensure they are made in small batches to ensure freshness and quality that truly stands out!

Registration is on for the next workshop session.

Registration Fee: 50k

Date: 22nd and 23rd January 2016 (Friday and Saturday)

Time: 10am prompt

Venue: Wellness Place, second floor, 2 Allen, Ikeja Lagos.

Add on WhatsApp 08034917464 or BBM 58FBE604 for more info and seats reservation

Www.Facebook.com/flawlessskinmanagers

Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by Emmaachumba: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by DOCTOR90: 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Emmaachumba:
My face darkened more than other parts of my body. Which soap do you recommend. I'm fair skinned.
,, use dermalis oil for face
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by janengozi(f): 10:26pm On May 24, 2016
Ernestprinze:
Great job guys.... Please can someone help me out.... Am naturally chocolate in complexion but due to change of environment cos of school stuff... It happens that I turn dark everyday... Please can someone recommend any soap and cream that will give me my original colour back?

Sis,try Body-guard beauty secret transparent soap Exfoliating complexion toning soap. you will love it.it is scarce! !!! but try and look for it.
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by fadekemitoyin: 12:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Get ur whitening kit, lightening cream, hot chocolate,Ebony cream,herbal Stretch mark cream,herbal lightening black soap (2 weeks result) Vitamin C powder, kojic acid powder,cocoa nut oil,almond,Avocado oil etc,,,,,call mr yemz 08034292000
Re: A Review Of Soaps You've Used by Narnah(f): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Good day.
For your unrefined sheabutter (#300) virgin coconut oil ( 75ml - #200) and castor oil (50ml- #300). Pls contact 08097711771.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausa Female Sewing Styles/designs / 2013 Ankara Fashion Styles And Trend! / Ear Piercings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.