Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Adventure Of Corper John - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Adventure Of Corper John (73743 Views)

The Adventure Of Corper John (part 1) / Adventure Of The Rings / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Heyzee200(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
Is it true dia z season 2@op?if there z..i wonda watz gonna hapun dia o! #jezsaying tho!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
Wow! What an interesting story with a good ending from a wonderful writer.
May God continue to grow you in wisdom and understanding.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by LebanonCedars: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Yask2guy: Wow! What an interesting story with a good ending from a wonderful writer.

Amen!!!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by CallMeFemi(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Good story....

Check my story out also...I'm sure you'll like it...and pls don't forget to comment...

www.nairaland.com/1565338/legend-ikotun-boy-callmefemi#20398796
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by samx4real(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
Thumps up man... You too much cool
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by WizyJ88(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nice Story Bro.....
You really played ur part with ur pen,,,...
God Bless You With His Infinite Wisdom....
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Lordseyad(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
cry So this story has ended.. so i will hav to click that 'unfollow' button? hau..crying.. cry
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by aytuns(m): 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
If u can see me, i am giving thumbs up, even with my toe..wonderful from beginning till end..em, will there be more?
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by snadguy007(m): 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Thumbs up felinho, more ink to ur pen...u will never walk alone
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Danpersie31(m): 12:59am On Dec 23, 2013
d story was great and splendid.pls i need a favour 4rm u,i am writing a story and i want 2 borrow sum tips 4rm dis ur story most especially wen they were undawater and d kidnappers den.pls can i felcino?pls
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by 1stimpression(f): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2013
what an interesting story bro. Keep it up..
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by ANDREW2EIC(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2013
Thank you Mr Felnino for this exciting story. May God continue to bless you with more wisdom and inspirations. Thank you once again.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by megola: 9:04am On Dec 23, 2013
wel, i.ve actually neva read any extremely long article on nairaland more or less a story. I came across dis topic on my operamini ist page and tot it was a news dat happened to a corp member. Wen i started readin i wantd to be discouraged since it wasnt a news, but d way u wrote it gave me courage to come back and read on. I was like dis person dat can sit to type all dese really tried..and indeed u tried..if d story was actually originated by u, i'l advise u not to waste d talent God has deposited in u, develop it and u'l see dat u're goin places..God bless u wit more wisdom and inspiration..

1 Like

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
I was Santa claus yesterday during Carol
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
Yask2guy: Wow! What an interesting story with a good ending from a wonderful writer.
Amen
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
WizyJ88: Nice Story Bro.....
You really played ur part with ur pen,,,...
God Bless You With His Infinite Wisdom....
Amen
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
ANDREW2EIC: Thank you Mr Felnino for this exciting story. May God continue to bless you with more wisdom and inspirations. Thank you once again.
Amen
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
megola: wel, i.ve actually neva read any extremely long article on nairaland more or less a story. I came across dis topic on my operamini ist page and tot it was a news dat happened to a corp member. Wen i started readin i wantd to be discouraged since it wasnt a news, but d way u wrote it gave me courage to come back and read on. I was like dis person dat can sit to type all dese really tried..and indeed u tried..if d story was actually originated by u, i'l advise u not to waste d talent God has deposited in u, develop it and u'l see dat u're goin places..God bless u wit more wisdom and inspiration..
Amen ooooo
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Akposy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Bro....ur story is interesting...kip it up

more blessings
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Emmanueledu(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
Wow!what an interesting story,full of suspense and action.
Thankz felnino for dis wonderful story!looking forward to other stories from you!!!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
I've finally updated my pics
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
Lord seyad: cry So this story has ended.. so i will hav to click that 'unfollow' button? hau..crying.. cry
eyahh sorry
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by cotzywitzy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
felnino: Nelson made a call to the palace, he told them that the culprit had been apprehended and that they were free to go where they want to, Chinelo, still weeping, went with her parents back to their home, the only thing she had gained was a new wrapper and some of the royal beeds, she was back to square one, right from where she started………………………………… John and Joy sat in the sitting room of Nelson’s house, playing with each other, John looked at his father who was now dressed in a decent cloth, John sensing what his father was thinking said Dad this is Joy, my fiancée, Joy’s and Peter’s eyebrows were raised, Joy was surprised, they had never talked about getting engaged, talk less of marriage, and there he was introducing her as his fiancée, he didn’t even say girlfriend, Peter was also surprised, his son had just finished his youth service, he hasn’t even gotten a job and he already has a fiancée?! Well, what could he do about it? John was already an adult, at his age he was already engaged with John’s mum, he wondered why John decided to study law like his mother, Peter felt bad at the thought of John’s mum, he knew he had treated her badly and he wish he knew where she was so that he could just apologize to her, he was fed up with Kemi, she is rude, saucy and to worsen her case she is a bad cook, John stood up and pulled Joy with him, he took her to the balcony of Nelson’s house, he knelt down in front of Joy and brought out the golden pearl, Joy parker, will you marry me? John asked, Joy didn’t know what to say, the man she loved proposed to her with a pearl instead of a ring, it was awkward, when she made up her mind she said yes John, yes!
Kemi was driving, her daughter Lisa was with her, she was taking her to LC’s, one of the best night clubs in Lagos, Kemi looked at Lisa who was excited, she sighed, if Peter finds out that Lisa is not his daughter he would kill her, but she will kill him first, she looked at her watch, it was 9pm, Lisa looked at her mum, right now her mum was the best mum in the world, none of her friends mum ever take them clubbing, instead they tell them not to ever go out at night, suddenly her mother lost control of the steering and their car smashed into pole and tumbled, Lisa struggled to get out of the car after it came to a stop, the car was upside down, she pushed the car’s door open and crawled out to the other side where her mum was, Mum! Mum! Are you alright? Lisa asked but she got no reply, she managed to pull the door open, lo and behold, a splinter of glass had cut her mother’s throat, blood was gushing from her throat like a tap, noooo! Lisa shouted, she quickly stood up and ran to get help, she continued running in exactly no direction, she saw a group of men standing and ran towards them, when she got to their place, it smelled of cigarette smoke, please help me, my mother is bleeding to death, the men, seven in number, who didn’t even understand what she said were aroused to see such a beautiful girl dressed in skimpy clothes in their zone at that time of the night, you no dey fear? one of then asked, Sniper, JJ carry this girl go base, their boss said, they didn’t even say a word, they carried her like a cotton wool and took her into an uncompleted building, she tried to scream but they held her mouth, they entered the building, pulled off her skimpy cloth and tied her to a table, Lisa was scared, were they going to rape her? She asked herself, please don’t rape me, she pleaded, but her pleas fell on deaf ears as the master of the hoodlums took her virginity, she felt a pain she had never experienced as her raped her, when he was done, a second person took her, when he was also done, another man came, no not another one she said, the hard looking man gave her a back hand slap across her cheek, you dey craze, he said, na me you dey call ‘another one’? I be your papa mate? He asked with authority, he entered her and raped her mercilessly, the last thing Lisa saw before she fainted was another man trying to get between her legs……………………………………………………………..
Nelson was in his office in the morning, Peter, John and Joy were on their way to Lagos in the police van, he took the news paper on his table and read it, he was shocked when he saw one of the headlines, one man identified as Doherty Anthony Lemeta was found hanged in his residence in Lagos, Nelson sighed, Chief Dotmann had committed suicide, well it made his Job easier, no need for them chasing a dead man, the lady who was responsible for the King’s death would be charged to court immediately, he sipped his coffee, he was having his best morning of the year, he had caught the kidnappers who were threatening his job, his friend and his son were safe and on his way to Lagos, what else could he ask for?...................................
The police van carrying Peter, John and Joy came to stop in front of a big mansion where Joy resides, Joy had called her lawyer to meet her in the house, she had to sign the papers to inherit her parents property, her lawyer sat in front of the house wearing a white shirt and black skirt, John down from the back of the van and walked with Joy into her compound, now he knew where she lived, he saw a woman waiting in front of Joy’s mansion, they reached where the woman was, meet my lawyer Mrs Adebayo, Joy said, John looked at the woman, he had seen her before in the photo’s at home, Mum?! John said, she recognized him even though it had been 22 years, John?! The woman said, John went to hug his mother, he had hoped to see her, Joy immediately got the memo, her lawyer was John’s Mum, John had told her about his mother, Peter got down from the car to see what was going on, he saw his wife Mary, his heart sank and he was ashamed, he slowly walked towards where Mary was with his head hung in shame, he looked at Mary and started to talk Mary said shh! And she went to hug her husband………………………………………….
Peter and John reached home, as they entered their home phone rang Peter went to pick it, the expression on his face was sad when he dropped the phone, he told John that Kemi had died in a car accident the previous night, John felt sorry for her even though she was always mean to him, the phone rang again, Peter picked it up and showed a sad worried face again he dropped the phone, Lisa was found beside the road yesterday, she is in the hospital now, Peter said, Peter took the car keys to his Toyota Corolla and went outside, he entered the car and John joined him, they drove to the hospital, on getting to the hospital the doctor told Peter that Lisa had lost a lot of blood and needed blood, Peter offered to donate blood as he and Kemi were in the same blood group so Lisa should also be, the doctor suggested they do a test before anything else, when the results came out Lisa’s blood group was different from Peter’s, he wondered how that was possible, John immediately interfered, he offered to donate blood as he belonged to blood group ‘O’ , which he definitely inherited from his mother, they tested him and he was in O group, they collected blood from him and transferred it to Lisa, Peter was still surprised, how was it possible? He asked the doctor to do a DNA test on Lisa, the test was carried out and they discovered that his DNA and Lisa’s did not match, Peter felt betrayed, he didn’t even feel pity for Kemi again, she had done a really bad thing…………………..
Few days later John went to Joy’s house, he knelt in front of her and said ‘for the second time, Joy parker, would you marry me?’ he brought out a gold ring from his pocket, for the second time, yes! Joy answered, they kissed each other as John inserted the ring which was molded from the gold pearl into Joy’s finger, he carried her into a bedroom in her mansion, he kissed her on the neck, and he entered her and they made love for an hour, they had finally made love after all these while of wanting themselves, it was the first of many to come………………………………………………………. John went home and saw his mother seated in the sitting room, he greeted her, so you are coming back to us? He asked, yes, she said, John went into Lisa’s room, she was asleep, her father had decided to still take her as his daughter, she had nowhere to go, he closed the door and went to meet his father in the balcony, Nelson told me you had quite an adventure in Enugu, can you gist me? Peter asked, you wont believe if I told you John answered, John brought out his phone to browse and check where he posted to study law in a law school, not again, he said when he saw where he was posted to, he was posted to Enugu…………………….THE END…………………………………………………

Nice one bro...
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Ormorlehwah(f): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
ANDREW2EIC: Thank you Mr Felnino for this exciting story. May God continue to bless you with more wisdom and inspirations. Thank you once again.
Exciting Indeed.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
cotzywitzy:

Nice one bro...
Thank you
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by ajekxy: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
man ve never read a book or a novel b4 bt dis ur story made me 2. May God bless u. More grease 2 ur elbow
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Ephhay(f): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
U r rily gud! I luv dis.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by b03liberty(m): 12:08am On Dec 24, 2013
Bravo ! smiley
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Evad(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2013
*In hancock's voice*
Good job
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by adebayo201: 2:46am On Dec 24, 2013
Evad: *In hancock's voice*
Good job
u this man! u self dey come here!
Lolzcheesy
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2013
Ephhay: U r rily gud! I luv dis.
Thanks for the compliment
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by m003: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2013
wow nice story i realy enjoyed it good job fel.... looking foward to your next story

#Ghost_mode
i'm out

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.