Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:00 PM

The Adventure Of Corper John - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Adventure Of Corper John (73622 Views)

The Adventure Of Corper John (part 1) / Adventure Of The Rings / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Emanuel1997: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2013
Thou Am Late Am Going To Stay Please felino plz Update more
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by kingofpool: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2013
Come i can see say dis guy wey una dey call felino dey craze for nyash, hw him go keep pesin waitin for dis long...*Hisses* infact am no more followin dis thread
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by mascot5: 9:45am On Dec 17, 2013
one of d best story ever on nairaland. d story is incomplete.if nairaland will go for award i guess d award will be urs.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by MumyGO(f): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2013
im loving every bit of your story,correct tenses,simple and straight forward write up.pls dnt kip us waitin.Thumbs up man!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by mascot5: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2013
felino am here for ur update, please rid on...
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Mimisboygreat: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2013
Waiting patiently with my 2 bottles of alomo
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by hammedkola(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2013
So u wan make "we" write application letter b4 you update abi? :-/
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Megaflex(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2013
Guy no play wit us oo. Oya update ASAP
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Sparrowhawk: 10:02am On Dec 17, 2013
Finsh wah u started jur angry
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Lordseyad(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2013
Anybody here with fellino's no..lets kuku call am to complete this story na...,...
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by markmk: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2013
9ice story. Pls update fast na
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2013
John was so happy to see his father's friend, he ran towards him and hugged him, the rest of them were relieved to be behind the safety of a gate, TJ knew Mr Nelson, he always came around to check on them and give them money and foodstuff, TJ went closer to him and greeted him, Mr Nelson hugged TJ and John together, he looked over their shoulder and noticed two girls and a guy came with John and TJ, he wondered why John and TJ were dressed in the palace guards clothes, as if John was reading his mind, he introduced his friends to Uncle Nelson, as he usually calls him , Nelson asked them into his house, only a mad man would say no, Becky and Tomiwa wondered where John knew this man from, John had been a blessing to their journey, they didn't hesitate to move towards the house, at least this man seemed nice enough to be a kidnapper or a wife snatching king, they all followed him into the house, Nelson immediately ordered his house help to prepare food for 5 people, John greeted Nelson's wife who was surprised to see strange faces in their house, she saw John and immediately went to hug him, she thought he was dead, John was no visitor, he went into the kitchen and brought out 5 bottles of water from the fridge, and took 5 cups from the dining table, he handed his friends four bottled water and four cups and he poured himself some water, and gulped other down, it was as if the water had come from God's personal pool, they sat down in the sitting room and watched TV, they thought they would never watch TV again, John looked at Joy, he hoped that king had not touched her, cause if he did? he wouldn't mind killing him the second time, his mind came back to life when a plate of rice and turkey was placed before him, he began to dig in without hesitation, within seven minutes the mount Everest placed before him had become Jos plateau, after resting for five minutes he went to Mr Nelson and explained their adventure to him, but he didn't mention what the mermaid gave him or that he poisoned the king in his story, Nelson was astonished by his story, even people stronger than them did not escape alive, Nelson showed them to the two guest rooms, they could choose whichever room they wanted, they all moved up to the rooms, TJ and Tomiwa stayed in one while the girls went to the other One, as John wanted to go to the room, Nelson called him back, he had something to tell him ………………………………………

3 Likes

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2013
John was so happy to see his father's friend, he ran towards him and hugged him, the rest of them were relieved to be behind the safety of a gate, TJ knew Mr Nelson, he always came around to check on them and give them money and foodstuff, TJ went closer to him and greeted him, Mr Nelson hugged TJ and John together, he looked over their shoulder and noticed two girls and a guy came with John and TJ, he wondered why John and TJ were dressed in the palace guards clothes, as if John was reading his mind, he introduced his friends to Uncle Nelson, as he usually calls him , Nelson asked them into his house, only a mad man would say no, Becky and Tomiwa wondered where John knew this man from, John had been a blessing to their journey, they didn't hesitate to move towards the house, at least this man seemed nice enough to be a kidnapper or a wife snatching king, they all followed him into the house, Nelson immediately ordered his house help to prepare food for 5 people, John greeted Nelson's wife who was surprised to see strange faces in their house, she saw John and immediately went to hug him, she thought he was dead, John was no visitor, he went into the kitchen and brought out 5 bottles of water from the fridge, and took 5 cups from the dining table, he handed his friends four bottled water and four cups and he poured himself some water, and gulped other down, it was as if the water had come from God's personal pool, they sat down in the sitting room and watched TV, they thought they would never watch TV again, John looked at Joy, he hoped that king had not touched her, cause if he did? he wouldn't mind killing him the second time, his mind came back to life when a plate of rice and turkey was placed before him, he began to dig in without hesitation, within seven minutes the mount Everest placed before him had become Jos plateau, after resting for five minutes he went to Mr Nelson and explained their adventure to him, but he didn't mention what the mermaid gave him or that he poisoned the king in his story, Nelson was astonished by his story, even people stronger than them did not escape alive, Nelson showed them to the two guest rooms, they could choose whichever room they wanted, they all moved up to the rooms, TJ and Tomiwa stayed in one while the girls went to the other One, as John wanted to go to the room, Nelson called him back, he had something to tell him ………………………………………

2 Likes

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by aytuns(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2013
My first of many more comments..bro, more petrol to your gen, mb to your phone, ink to your biro, em em, which one again....
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by hammedkola(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2013
Chai...why stopping na....go ahead jooor cool
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by snadguy007(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2013
Ooooh, Nepa don carry light again
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2013
Lord seyad: Anybody here with fellino's no..lets kuku call am to complete this story na...,...
Tomiwa pinged me, but I was typing, no be My fault na my work no allow make I get enough time.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2013
jaeyoh: 9c 1 bro,fish as judge 2 humans,cnt wait 4 d update nd i must say i luv ur method of suspens
Go to the next page, you are far behind.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Temieasy(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2013
felnino: Thanks bro, you are part of the foundation of the story's success, you guys kept me going, thank you and love you all.
U welcm bro..*dedication tinz* lol.,now u got more 4lowerz....more of ur update wil kip it flowing...av a nce dae
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by chukaya: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2013
wow!!!...wat a creativity.....hv nt brushd ma teeth oo,wel pls more update dot com
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Shammak(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2013
Wey dis guy again abegii... Com drop updates na
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by misteri: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2013
A very interesting. Story. I'm already hooked.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Shammak(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2013
Bro, suspense no good for my health o. Dunno if it is good for others.

1 Like

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by snadguy007(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2013
To say na nollywood we dey watch now, we for know where d film for take end. But dis one na true life story, we no fit know d end.

Oga liverpool, abeg we dey wait o. *winks*
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by bobbyyayo(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2013
bros fellino:update this story asap
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by sharubutu(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2013
Genius!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Emmanueledu(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2013
Fellino ur jus too much!have been glued here since morning 4rm page 0!i must say ur a good writer....keep it coming bro!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by OHDWISE: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
I am always quick to appreciate a good piece....thumps up FELINO you are doing a good job....BUT rush over here and complete this story,i hate waiting on someone!!!
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Femiskyrock: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
update more ABeg
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by nwaka80(f): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Followin sewiously, nice story. Kip it cumin
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by MumyGO(f): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
curious,how long have u been writing short stories felino?

1 Like

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by oluwashedy: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Well done bro

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams / The Devil has the money ( A Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.