Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:34 PM

Why Women Love Doctors - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Women Love Doctors (29794 Views)

Medical Doctors In Residency Programmes In Nigeria / Nigerian Navy New Doctors Salary / Doctors And Their Pay Packets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Drfinn: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
I am a Doctor.n I subscribe to wat d OP.Women naturally attracted to men who no a thing or two about dem.
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Fajzay: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Aminat508: I hates doctors, they re very flirts, can't even date one talkless of getting marry wit one...awon oloriburuku oloshi..mtchewww

Amina, u dey vex ooo ... Who go con treat you now if u no well lolz
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by lomaxx: 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
Funny thread here. cheesy

Anywhere "doctor" is mentioned on NairaLand, you notice a familiar inflammatory response by a set of phagocytic nairalanders. [who have sworn blood-oaths(literally) to despise the profession]. angry

But who cares? :/

The topic was about women and doctors- some of una dey here dey yan pata-pata. angry

I live in an estate with variety of health professionals(doctors, laboratory scientists, pharmacists etc).... and I enjoy a good relationship with most of them. But over here, everybody claims to be a doctor. cheesy cheesy

Anything for the ladies grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Aminat508(f): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fajzay:

Amina, u dey vex ooo ... Who go con treat you now if u no well lolz
. Lols..o swious, am talking frm experience oooo!! Sme doctors ehnnn! I no go talk again ooo
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Fajzay: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
captcochrane:

if u say female doc are promiscous, wat abt nurses mtcheeeeew, isokuso!!!!!

nd naija docs, quack u know next to notin, an average nigerian doc can work nd compete successfully anywhere, we read d same textbook, nd human being hasnt changed, d only tin is d technology wc doesnt make a doc

ASSE

Not exactly true ... seriously
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Fajzay: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Aminat508: . Lols..o swious, am talking frm experience oooo!! Sme doctors ehnnn! I no go talk again ooo

Experienced patient, share your experience ooo .. lol
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Fajzay: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Native Doctor nko
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by lomaxx: 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
If you wanna babble on the competence of Nigerian doctors, please create a thread for that. Those with time on their hands to troll on the subject will engage your impotent minds. angry angry

But for now...

It's about doctors and the ladies. wink

Please don't spoil the fun. grin cool
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Aminat508(f): 12:03am On Dec 18, 2013
Fajzay:

Experienced patient, share your experience ooo .. lol
wooa, fajzay fimile joo!!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 18, 2013
Girls love money! Girls love sugar-stick!
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 18, 2013
adeola_drg:
U didn't av to expose them fa..
d dude vex me ni fa !
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 18, 2013
Lumyboi:
Naija docs quack!!! U must b a joke. Sm of us no sch hia n we practice hia so we can compare. Pls stop sayin wt u dnt knw. Naija docs(africans) n asians r always on top. Forget facilities nw. Dts a problem wt d whole naija generally.
I didn't generalised, I said Majority !

And some Naija Doc who can afford the fee are getting trained abroad after their Normal 7 years here 6years + a year of Housemanship !

So what is a Joke about it, abi When a MedDoc fails to apply a Particular Procedure due to lackadaisical behaviour and Lost his patient in that respect ...... What do we call that !!

One day ,Nigeria will advanced to a stage of sueing you Docs ! ''Death=Act of God'' will soon change to ''lets meet in Court'' !!

I love y'all,Docs for our lives,its safety !!
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 18, 2013
donroxy: d dude vex me ni fa !
awon omo Ilorin fa!
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by CircleOfWilis: 3:30am On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=olala32][/quote]ha ha ha ,
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Lumyboi(m): 4:05am On Dec 18, 2013
donroxy: I didn't generalised, I said Majority !

And some Naija Doc who can afford the fee are getting trained abroad after their Normal 7 years here 6years + a year of Housemanship !

So what is a Joke about it, abi When a MedDoc fails to apply a Particular Procedure due to lackadaisical behaviour and Lost his patient in that respect ...... What do we call that !!

One day ,Nigeria will advanced to a stage of sueing you Docs ! ''Death=Act of God'' will soon change to ''lets meet in Court'' !!

Yea I get u. Bt I tnk its al abt a system failure as wt everyoda org in naija. Wia I work, a MO n a HO(fwesh frm sch, who shld b learnin frm n supervised by d MO) wil b on cal, d MO mit nt show up cos e has his private hosp runz n mayb a PP smwia. E stil gets his full pay at d end of d month n no1 checks dt.
Naija is truly a grt nation...lol

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by zuchyblink(m): 5:37am On Dec 18, 2013
i work in a federal hospital,if u want to get a girl without too much grammar,just tell her u are a doctor and she will have a wet pant.
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 18, 2013
zuchyblink: i work in a federal hospital,if u want to get a girl without too much grammar,just tell her u are a doctor and she will have a wet pant.
LIAR!
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by captcochrane(m): 6:32am On Dec 18, 2013

awe, kini n se o gan, wat do u know to assess d quality of a doctor or wats ur yardstick.......o de n tutukutu latana,

ti inu ba si bimi, mo le gbayawo e ooo

anyways, we luf u too for keepin our money safe, botilejepe awon kan ni won n ko je
Aminat508: . Lols..o swious, am talking frm experience oooo!! Sme doctors ehnnn! I no go talk again ooo

oh, maybe some1 shd prove u wrong young woman, hatin docs is not healthy
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by deols(f): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2013
tpia@:

Profession does not automatically mean compatibility though.

You are right. I was only playing to the gallery.

Generally speaking, intelligence is attractive. If you meet a 'good' doctor with good looks, hmmmn cool

It does not mean compatibility though or I'd be married to one already grin
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by infolekan(m): 7:08am On Dec 18, 2013

So much for intelligent contributions.
You keel bringing up the issue of quacks into a topic that you know deep within your heart is the truth.
Yes,Ladies love Doctors and so do the general population. Your Dad, Mom and every one around you will give an undue respect to his Doctor, Lawyer and Priest( those are the three noble professions by the way).
Talking about quacks in Medical profession is something else as the average best student in your class even while you were in primary school right through to secondary school are now Doctors. Doubt you'll find the bottom feeders in your secondary school thinking of going in to study medicine and I keep wondering at what point they became quacks.
People work with what they have and the average Med Practitioner in Nigeria and that includes your Pharmacist is a professional in this country and comparing him to someone overs is unfair as you can't compare any profession in the country to the practise if their colleagues abroad.
But the average doctor has proven over and over again that they're well trained and have kept up the good make if the profession even in this decadent society called nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by deols(f): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2013
lomaxx: Funny thread here. cheesy

Anywhere "doctor" is mentioned on NairaLand, you notice a familiar inflammatory response by a set of phagocytic nairalanders. [who have sworn blood-oaths(literally) to despise the profession]. angry

But who cares? :/

The topic was about women and doctors- some of una dey here dey yan pata-pata. angry

I live in an estate with variety of health professionals(doctors, laboratory scientists, pharmacists etc).... and I enjoy a good relationship with most of them. But over here, everybody claims to be a doctor. cheesy cheesy

Anything for the ladies grin grin

Some Phagocytic nairalanders Who commited apoptosis??

I will rather have them apoptotic while the doctors do the phagocytosis wink

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by lomaxx: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2013
deols:

I will rather have them apoptotic while the doctors do the phagocytosis wink

grin grin

This is wicked!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by lomaxx: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2013
infolekan:

But the average doctor has proven over and over again that they're well trained and have kept up the good make if the profession even in this decadent society called nigeria.

You bothered to give him attention. That's so modest of you. wink

People will always yap what they like to become relevant. We know who's more relevant, don't we? cheesy cheesy

That's question for another thread. angry

For now, it's doctors and the ladies. grin
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2013
Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by cheruv: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2013
As a student doc myself,am not surprised at all at the accussations thrown around here.I agree with the flirt aspect kos some of my colleagues(esp. One dude like that) are flirts per excellence whose immediate mission is to get behind your pant barrier grin but that's not to say I don't flirt myself...I've seduced the ones that caught my fancy cool and its no big deal tongue .as a matter of fact shaa,getting married to someone in the medicals(talkless of medic) is outta of the equation for me...common mehn I need some fresh air!!!
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Tobbie9(m): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2013
haters everywhere hehehe doc lomaxx and deols pls have mercy on them

where haters = pharmacists/pharmacy students
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Tobbie9: haters everywhere hehehe doc lomaxx and deols pls have mercy on them

where haters = pharmacists/pharmacy students
It's sad how you lots think we are competition!
What is there to hate in Medicine? Ewo! Im happy I declined the admission, I dont evny you guys at all, all I do is pity kinda.
Be good pal, ion hate cos haters are losers. We just dishing out facts, as e dey hot!
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Tobbie9(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2013
nouveaux:
It's sad how you lots think we are competition!
What is there to hate in Medicine? Ewo! Im happy I declined the admission, I dont evny you guys at all, all I do is pity kinda.
Be good pal, ion hate cos haters are losers. We just dishing out facts, as e dey hot!
tell that to ur coursemates man they always start d beef for no justifiable reason
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by yinkeys(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2013
snowprince: Women have a thing for doctors. This is because doctors combine alpha and beta qualities.
Alpha(dominant, assertive, bad boy)
All day long, doctors tell people what to do. They issue commands. There’s nothing they haven’t seen before, so they rarely get ruffled – they act like nothing is a big deal because most of the time, it’s not. You think that rubs off in their daily demeanor in other aspects of life? You better believe it — calm and confident assertiveness is a huge turn-on. Doctors also wear uniforms. Uniforms are a sign of authority. Authority is a turn-on.
Beta(submissive, nurturing, nice guy)
Doctors take care of sick people. They nurture. When bad things happen, they are there for you. They provide safety and comfort. They are reliable and responsible.
A man seeking a lifelong marriage with lots of really hot sex should cultivate a combination of alpha and beta qualities. If you are too alpha, work on your bedside manner (no, the other bedside manner). If you are too beta, start writing prescriptions:Take two and call me in the morning.
The same principles explain the appeal of policemen and firefighters.
na lie jor. Women love engineers & oil workers more. Abi females I dey lie.
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by kachiz(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2013
AMACRITY: @ op, thats not true. Doctors hardly have time for their women. I can testify to that. As for me, I love Engineers. There are strong men there.

Lol. am with you
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by afechosen(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2013
doctorlaw: So women like doctors?well I didn't know. And what is the gossip about drs being flirts? People expect doctors to always be righteous but forgeting we have thesame blood and hormones flowing like other men. Shout out to all the doctors joor
1luv! wink
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by DocAdray(f): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2013
I prefer guys in the engineering field than those in the medical field.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian University Dropout Who Became A Pilot Flies Mum (photos) / What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? / Wyse Or Pye Tutorial Centre?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.