Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) (24700 Views)

Massive Recruitment at Federal University, Kashere Gombe State, May 2015 / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / Federal Medical Center, Bida, Niger State Recruiting Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by Vincent41(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Applicants, Please dontGo and Die,your life is more than two million naira...
Remember your loved ones and also remember boko haram terrorists do not like health workers in their area!
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by kabba7(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Vincent 4: I just wish God will wake up on day and wipe the whole Muslim cos they are Making dis Peacefull worl Unpeacefull..if u are ;uslim here,go Fk ur self

Good but What will he {GOD} do to armed robbers ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ kidnappers. I personally don't see the need for this advert my abvice for those to do the screening »»»» watch oyt for fake certificatees .GOD WIPE EVERY MALE OF Your tribe.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by nationwide1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
tucee31:

If I may even ask, where do u reside?
Sir, I have an excellent knowledg of the goings in northern Nigeria. I grew up, travelled very wide and lived there for a long time. I can't come to NL to mislead people. I have wonderful friends in many states of the north. I'm not saying Gombe is crisis ridden but if you live there, you'll be more safety conscious than a person that lives in a 'christian' state of Cross River. Sir, you did not answer my question: Are Adamawa, Kaduna and Plateau muslim states?

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by GentleFrank(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nice opportunities !
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by ichidodo: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Lost a dear female copper friend at Gombe durin a Crisis.Please be well advised, that place is a hell-hole.You can always get another job but not another life

3 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by secnelly: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Each time I try forwarding my CV, i receive this reply
''Failure Delivery... Boko Haram Detected. Your Life is Important to us. Dont try again at all''
am I the only one?!??

3 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by kabba7(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Vincent 4:

nice words from u..dat place no good for person to live sef..Muslims are wicked,Heartless and Animals

Stop spewing trash here.
That place is far far better than any Igbo state anyway. God forbid ♍ƺ go ibo land for a day for whatever reason.

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by rezy15(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
seriously nobody is begging u guys to apply fa. Jst don't go about confessing negatively. Personally bad things happen everywhere. Am more likely to get shot in the east than in the north. And yes ive been to all regions of the country except south south ( no need). Those living in gombe dont hv two heads. People haven't stopped dying in other regions of nigeria. Gudluck to the applicants. For the skiddish pessimists, happy job hunting

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by AdeniyiA(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
undecided when I saw "massive" ,I was expecting to see vacancies running to thousands. considering the numbers of unemployed in this country, it's to say the least unheard of terming 116 positions as being "massive"

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
tucee31:

Get ur facts right before spewing trash!
Gombe is a christian state with muslim settlers!
Please don't bring any decisive sentiment, Gombe is a peaceful state xtians and Muslims are leaving cordially.... Don't trust me but try and find out...
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by valencia25(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by bcomputer101: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Vincent 4:

e go bro...go and apply let me waite for ur corpse to be flown back

Woe unto your brain.

I stay in Kaduna, so I'm use to North...

Stop reasoning with your ANUS!

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by oyeludef(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
Vincent 4:

lozzzz See Boko Haram Recuritment
u had to quote all dat to say dis? go get a life dude
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by tucee31: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
Abu-Maryam:

Please don't bring any decisive sentiment, Gombe is a peaceful state xtians and Muslims are leaving cordially.... Don't trust me but try and find out...

Are we not saying d same thing or u can't understand my post?
That's my home, so I know what I am saying.
I was only replying the post dat said it is a boko haram state!
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by tucee31: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
nationwide1: Sir, I have an excellent knowledg of the goings in northern Nigeria. I grew up, travelled very wide and lived there for a long time. I can't come to NL to mislead people. I have wonderful friends in many states of the north. I'm not saying Gombe is crisis ridden but if you live there, you'll be more safety conscious than a person that lives in a 'christian' state of Cross River. Sir, you did not answer my question: Are Adamawa, Kaduna and Plateau muslim states?

What happened when there were many of such serial attacks in the Federal Capital Territory? Did that make the place unsafe for the people living there? Or did the residents of Abuja pack out to their villages for safety?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
01mcfadden: What of those people working there before
Its like boko-haramists have finished them,they need fresh blood.
Let them recruit indigenes!
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
secnelly: Each time I try forwarding my CV, i receive this reply
''Failure Delivery... Boko Haram Detected. Your Life is Important to us. Dont try again at all''
am I the only one?!??

Lol cheesy grin
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pangea: The question is
What happened to those occupying those vacant positions previously?

That will be a pointer to what the new applicants should expect lipsrsealed

; cheesy
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by onagoodday1: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Castroii: in as much as am not against qualifying candidates applying, gombe is a moslem dominating state and are mainly dominated by the hausa fulanis despite the fact that thet are settlers, just that they have other major tribes like tangale, etc the only safe place is biliri which is the only pure xtain LGa, all other LGAs are dominated by moslems, even kumo lga closed 2 biliri was attacked by boko bois abt 3 mnths ago, ashaka of all places was once attacked, gombe which is the state capital has been attacked so many times, and mind u gombe state is bounded by bauchi, yobe and adamawa state....so tell me what is safe about Gombe state.......so nigga next time u want to talk of slightly safe nothern states that are boko resistant, then talk of jigawa, kebbi, katsina n probably the seat of caliphate not GOMBE
on pointssss
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by InvertedHammer: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
All positions filled already.

Besides 99% of NLers will not qualify.

Why bother?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
ngozievergreen:
Which jobs are they providing ?
Job without security na job?
Y do u think they are announcing these tnz ?
Ordinarily, there were no medical vacancies in the north like that but with the insurgencies, easterners left their hospitals.
All of a sudden,they are doing advert.
They shd start training their own doctors abeg.

True talk. It's not rocket science abeg
Let them employ their people. chikena.
Election is almost here again. Oga Buhari and Atiku comes to mind

Even for 20million a month. Let them employ their people ooooooooooo.
U kuku know naija, you'll just die at your own risk. Nlers will type RIP. case closed and everybody will move on like nothing happened.

This is a faceless forum. So beware of those calling you ignorant and telling you a northern state in nigeria with Christians and Muslims in it, is safe and they're living cordially.
You dont know who such advisers are. Wisdom is calling

2 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by Dannylux: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Arsenate: too many ignorant guys on this thread. you guys really need to travel more, seriously. life doesn't start and end in Lagos or whatever southern state you are most likely residing in.
don't mean no insult, but the ignorance on display here is appalling

If being cautious for one's life is the definition of ignorance to you then I'd rather stay ignorant than throw my life away unnecessarily.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by BabaEto1: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
Arsenate: too many ignorant guys on this thread. you guys really need to travel more, seriously. life doesn't start and end in Lagos or whatever southern state you are most likely residing in.

Oga for ur information I served in Gombe State from 2003 to 2004, I don't know weda u remember the case of a female teacher that was killed by her students bicos of religious ground during an exam. The husband was my friend (Mr Femi Olusesin) so people shd be careful. I am not saying anybody that wishes to apply shdnt ooo but CAUTION is d word.

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by CircleOfWilis: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Baba Eto:

Oga for ur information I served in Gombe State from 2003 to 2004, I don't know weda u remember the case of a female teacher that was killed by her students bicos of religious ground during an exam. The husband was my friend (Mr Femi Olusesin) so people shd be careful. I am not saying anybody that wishes to apply shdnt ooo but CAUTION is d word.
caution is the word for everybody living in any part of nigeria, other places have thr issues...............show me a state that is peaceful in nigeria and i wil give u the examples of lives that were once wasted in tht state
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by francdec4(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
And you think FMC, Gombe is owned by the State government. SMH

la furia: Please you don't have to apply if you got a problem with gombe state. Go ask your respective government to provide jobs and stop Complaining of other states providing jobs.

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
@op pls do you knw if dere are vacancies for house officers
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by immortaliceberg(m): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
DankemzI: “blood would flow on the streets of Nigeria should President Jonathan insist on running for the Presidency in 2015.”

Nigerian's take note, 2015 another type terrorism will suffice. Like boko haram, no "thanks" to buhari.
there will be no act of terrorism in 2015 in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by nationwide1(m): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
tucee31:

What happened when there were many of such serial attacks in the Federal Capital Territory? Did that make the place unsafe for the people living there? Or did the residents of Abuja pack out to their villages for safety?
In other words, you mean people still live in Afghanistan. When I was a child, I dreamt of marrying and living in the north until old age before going down my home state. That's to tell you the level of my love for north but we have only one life.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by zinaunreal(m): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2013

Go And Die!

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by jahbiz: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
Adon get Fed job finaly. Na 2 go village go do plenty juju. E.g bulletproof,bombproof and dsappearing juju.
lurvy: [size=18pt] Applicants, Please dont Go and Die ,your life is more than two million naira...
Remember your loved ones and also remember boko haram terrorists do not like health workers in their area!
A word is enough for the wise..
[/size]
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by jahbiz: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
O boi! U don make m laf tire. Na you get sense pass[quote
author=bcomputer101]Chai, this people fall my hand oooo.

How come there is no space for Environmental Scientist?

That is why people go to hospital for treatment of infection diseases
and go back with malaria when there is no Environmental scientist to
make the environment clean and tidy for them...

Lack of knowledge dey worry this people...
Well, me i go apply ooo and i will state reasons why dey need my service
in that hospital...

@ALL, abi you no reason along with mi?[/quote]
Re: Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
gombe state is a peaceful, lovable place 2 be... am a citizen i knw wat am sayn..bt an ibo guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ushering Jobs For Females / Nigerian Airforce Text Message For Shortlisted Candidate / Dangote Refinery: How Prepared Are You As A Job Seeker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.