Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

What Are Your Memorable Moments Of The Super Eagles? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Are Your Memorable Moments Of The Super Eagles? (540 Views)

Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Memorable Moments Of The Super Eagles? by ezzye: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hi guys,

i sat back to reminisce the good old days of the super eagles and i just wanted to share with you all. what are those memorable and glorious moments of the super eagles that you hold so dear?

ok, let me go first.

I could remember vividly back in the year 2000. i used to have a crush on JJ Okocha, not crush as in crush oo, i greatly admired his football artistry and somehow the friday before the CAn200 finals between Cameroon. i had told my mates in School that Okocha would score.

actually had a a bet, that if he didnt score they should all give me knock on the head the following monday.

you cant imagine what i felt when he scored that screamer against CAmeroon in the second half which brought the scores to
2-2

jeez, i almost ran mad.

i will remember cherish that moment.

so what about U?

please share those golden moments here.........
Re: What Are Your Memorable Moments Of The Super Eagles? by weazley(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mine was wen kaita kicked a guys blokos at the world cup in SA
oh oh and wen yakubu became famous by failin to score wen infront of an empty net.
*cleans sweat from face with palm* i still sweat wen I remember dis scenerios.. Phew.
Re: What Are Your Memorable Moments Of The Super Eagles? by hollandis(f): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
zola held yekini when he was racing towards the goal. angry

(1) (Reply)

Mikel: I Am More Concerned About Iran And Bosnia Than Argentina / CHAN Bound Super Eagles Get Ethiopian Test On January 4 / Chelsea Fan Gets Mikel Tattoo After Rare Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.