Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium (13293 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) / Post Your Auto Adverts With Pictures For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Amisec: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
williams20:
Good afternoon, pls can 300k land a sedan car with ac to Lagos

Unfortunately no. You might want to up your price then we can talk about the renault i posted up there for sale. Please quote me so i see your mentions. Otherwise it might take much longer..
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Gadgetmobil(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
redcliff:

Unfortunately no. You might want to up your price then we can talk about the renault i posted up there for sale. Please quote me so i see your mentions. Otherwise it might take much longer..
Quoted.
Just to let you know am still following. It's just the costing scare that kept us mute.
How much should land a VW Sharan 99-2002 model exclusive of shipping.
You remain the Boss
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gadgetmobil:

Quoted.
Just to let you know am still following. It's just the costing scare that kept us mute.
You remain the Boss

you did not say if its manual or auto, diesel or petrol?
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gadgetmobil:

Quoted.
You remain the Boss

4wheel drive
Alloy
leather
Auto
Petrol engine
188k km
Auto transmission
2000 model
Factory tint

I am sure you would like this one no doubt
total cost of landing the car to Nigeria all inclusive is chf2200.
I cant say how much swiss francs is at the moment because of its fluctuating price.. If you are really serious we could talk about the cost in Naira over the phone after I confirm how much swiss francs cost in Nigeria..

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
more pics

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Gadgetmobil(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ok that's good.
the car is very good alongside the price but am looking at a Manual.
I should get back to you.
Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by kessel: 3:45am On Feb 11, 2015
redcliff:

Yes but it would not include shipping cost.
OK, like which car and what is going to be the likely cost of landing it
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2015
kessel:

OK, like which car and what is going to be the likely cost of landing it

I can look for a vw polo and it would cost you 1500euros both buying and landing it
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by kessel: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
redcliff:

I can look for a vw polo and it would cost you 1500euros both buying and landing it
That abt 300 and something thousand which is more than expected
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
kessel:

That abt 300 and something thousand which is more than expected

Well, you want to drive a car you must be ready for what comes with it..
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by goldincome(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Can you give me a breakdown of buying, shipping and clearing this vehicle to Lagos.

http://ww3.autoscout24.de/classified/263082197?asrc=st|as

Waiting to hear from you.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
goldincome:
Can you give me a breakdown of buying, shipping and clearing this vehicle to Lagos.

http://ww3.autoscout24.de/classified/263082197?asrc=st|as

Waiting to hear from you.

Send me a mail lets discuss on formalities..
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
So, I went on a little hiatus but I am back now. This new year anyone looking to buy cars from Germany or Switzerland should look no further. I can help with all that. And I would be super honest with you. there would be no hidden charges or inflated prices. But I would request a fee.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
had to take out proof of payments on my account i uploaded a screen shot because apprently, in 2013, there were not much of fraudsters who could use just your name and account number to defraud you. those details on the screenshot was uncensored on this thread.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by gpsmiles: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
How much in total can get VW touran 2003 in lagos? including clearing
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by acunon: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
Good day sir,how much can I get a 2006 VW touareg to Lagos.I will need your rapid response. Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 12:46am On Jan 21, 2017
acunon:
Good day sir,how much can I get a 2006 VW touareg to Lagos.I will need your rapid response. Thanks

gpsmiles:
How much in total can get VW touran 2003 in lagos? including clearing

Hi, Please can you all always mention me in your thread? I dont come to this post everyday. I am just seeing your comments after 3weeks.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by brodamanltd: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
redcliff:
So, I went on a little hiatus but I am back now. This new year anyone looking to buy cars from Germany or Switzerland should look no further. I can help with all that. And I would be super honest with you. there would be no hidden charges or inflated prices. But I would request a fee.

Where do you live? Germany or Switzerland....what canton?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clean Tokunbo Toyota Hiace Hummer Bus 06 @ N3,700,000.00 / Removing Battery From Merc Benz C Class / Used 2003 Nissan Altima 2003.new Engine And Gear Box(800k Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.