Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? (6177 Views)

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by NadiaSA1(f): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
arcbabe: Gay alert cheesy
I swing both ways wink ..
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Enegod(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I swing both ways wink ..
shocked angry
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by benkings(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
if i was d only quy on here by now u wuld have opened a thread of how u have spiritual problem cos no quy ever said hi not mindinq how beautiful u are..........mtcheeeeeew angry
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Am disappointed
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
benkings: if i was d only quy on here by now u wuld have opened a thread of how u have spiritual problem cos no quy ever said hi not mindinq how beautiful u are..........mtcheeeeeew angry

Seconded! angry
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by NadiaSA1(f): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
arcbabe: Am disappointed
kpele
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Ruq: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Amefrica:

Seconded! angry

Just like someone said she is a narcissist. She knows she looks good which is the reason for guys hitting, this is just a stunt to get more hits. So lets just play along like she is really angry about the hits.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by NadiaSA1(f): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
Enegod: shocked angry
smiley hi
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ruq:

Just like someone said she is a narcissist. She knows she looks good which is the reason for guys hitting, this is just a stunt to get more hits. So lets just play along like she is really angry about the hits.

grin Yea, true. She admires herself so much..

Since she does excessively, she should go fvck herself then, if guys' PMs irritate her.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by benkings(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Amefrica:

Seconded! angry
dnt mind her ,instead of her to thank God she is openinq mumu thread as if she is d most beautiful girl on nairaland

me i dnt even have time for qurls walahi! U beautiful na for ur pocket,u worwor o na for ur pocket....
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
benkings: dnt mind her ,instead of her to thank God she is openinq mumu thread as if she is d most beautiful girl on nairaland

me i dnt even have time for qurls walahi! U beautiful na for ur pocket,u worwor o na for ur pocket....

grin Na real wa
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by sopoundz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
so err wen wuld you swing 2 my way?
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by NadiaSA1(f): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
sopoundz: so err wen wuld you swing 2 my way?
when u grow a pair of tits
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by sopoundz(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nadia_SA1: when u grow a pair of tits
tits? Ah! *drives off* I'l b back
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
like i said before, she or he ixz fake... thanks to adaobi123 for sniffing the pic out... cool
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Vivly(f): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: like i said before, she or he ixz fake... thanks to adaobi123 for sniffing the pic out... cool
I don't understand. You mean, the pic on the op's profile is not hers(or his)?
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by pendo89(f): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
50calibre: Why do I have a feeling this girl is fake? Go take a look at her profile, she's selling some kind of psychic services.

I think it's a dude, camouflaged as a chic so as to attract customers

Was patiently waiting for someone to say this because of a gut feeling. nl is a great place but funny people masquerade as posters.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
Vivly: I don't understand. You mean, the pic on the op's profile is not hers(or his)?

yes... he or she is using a Jamaican girl's pic to gain traffic to him or herself...
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Enegod(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nadia_SA1: smiley hi
your username is now Nadia_SA1? that '1' there...how come? it wasn't there before
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Vivly(f): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
deejay_harry1:

yes... he or she is using a Jamaican girl's pic to gain traffic to him or herself...
ok. Thanks. I couldn't read the whole thread.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
SQURA: i have received countless number of pm's. and its getting tiring. i wonder how the girls who have stayed longer here manage with this nairaland men. please help me out. my email is getting tired
Sighs, too bad....just too bad...anyway, learn to handle it with smiles and don't let it get to your nerve jareh, some Naija guys are just not it...wonder why they always think every girl online is searching for a date...even the pretty ones who get loads of toasters/admirers of all age coming after them in real life...anyway, I won't blame them but the ones giving them the impression. Just move on for good and focus on y you are here, thats all cos distractions are bound to come on human ways
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
They want a piece of u that's all grin
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mondisweets: They want a piece of u that's all grin

Hello! Long time. I'm sorry for the other day.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Amefrica:

Hello! Long time. I'm sorry for the other day.
What other day?
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mondisweets: What other day?

Bashing you on the beauty of NL thread.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
Amefrica:

Bashing you on the beauty of NL thread.
Don't really remember I always have a lot of fights on NL on a daily basis
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mondisweets: Don't really remember I always have a lot of fights on NL on a daily basis

grin that's funny.. Just forgive me shaa, even if you don't remember, I can vividly..
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Amefrica:

grin that's funny.. Just forgive me shaa, even if you don't remember, I can vividly..
I have a lot of things going on with me I hardly ever remember the flimsy stuff smiley
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by NadiaSA1(f): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
Enegod: your username is now Nadia_SA1? that '1' there...how come? it wasn't there before
my ex_husband oga seun ..I asked him to add 1 for me oo cheesy
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ordinary toto and long breast. If no one had sent her a pm she'd be doubting herself by now and become self conscious. My dear stop feeling like a celebrity, it happens to girls everywhere and everyday even the not so pretty.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by NadiaSA1(f): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
sopoundz: tits? Ah! *drives off* I'l b back
I dey wait..
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mondisweets: I have a lot of things going on with me I hardly ever remember the flimsy stuff smiley

Hmmmm I understand. Oya, say 'I've forgiven you'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English / You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night / I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.