Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

How Illuminati Killed Mandela - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Illuminati Killed Mandela (315042 Views)

2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young African Leaders / The Illuminati Soul Selling Pact - Whitney Houston A Case Study / Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by jhidey08(m): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
His Lungs problem started when he was in d prison. Na joke b dis ba??

Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by ogeoflyf(f): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
When I thought i've hrd it all... *face palm*
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by SpicyMimi(f): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2013
oloyede252:
Who b mumu,dat y his family controls s.a govt
Wise up bro
shocked shocked shocked shocked u telln a mate to wise up? U who is the foolish fool should wise up! Grow up! I wna pummel u right now, slap sense into ur brain! Gosh! U r so annoying! If I ever gt the opportunity of meeting u, I will tie u down to a table and give u 500strokes of cain! I wud do dat for 1month!
angry angry angry
Illuminanti is hoax! Wake uppppppppppppp!!!!! angry
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by SpicyMimi(f): 12:19am On Dec 08, 2013
oloyede252:
Watin I do u ppl,illuminati illuminate mamadela illuminate illuminate @if u lyk go die illluminati luminate ooo
Bwhaaaaaaaahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
Kikikikikikkikkikikikikikikik
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
Op is going gaga! Abeg help am oo!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 08, 2013
grin
joyli: I sometimes wondered how some people reason or think!
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by oloyede252(m): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Bwhaaaaaaaahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
Kikikikikikkikkikikikikikikik
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
Op is going gaga! Abeg help am oo!
grin grin grin grin grin
Yes so,u fit help me send 3000 airtel card,na d only solution b dat,#if u no fit help no dey ask aw va,

@u ppl caling me fool,just wait for d part 2 of aw illuminati killed gadafi nd mandela + fela
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by leggo: 6:57am On Dec 08, 2013
oloyede252:
Yes so,u fit help me send 3000 airtel card,na d only solution b dat,#if u no fit help no dey ask aw va,

@u ppl caling me fool,just wait for d part 2 of aw illuminati killed gadafi nd mandela + fela
you have a vaccum in your skull
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2013
If you no fit show us your source, oya delete the topic if possible.
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by oloyede252(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2013
philip.adesola:
If you fit show us your source, oya delete the topic if possible.
U want source abi,go 2 www.illuminati.com 4 more detail
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2013
Op,get a life!!!.i think it should be,how illuminati destroyed ur career.instead reading for next year's jamb,ur looking for illuminati's hand in every bodies death. Mtcheew.

Even iyayi is an illuminati member.they killed him because he was not in support of ASUU strike lasting 3years. Weyrey. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by TheMan3: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2013
U guys dont understand they killed him with old age. Hahahaha..... my bele oh!!!!!
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by oloyede252(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
The.Man:
U guys dont understand they killed him with old age. Hahahaha..... my bele oh!!!!!

Hmmmmm
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by ReverendAHMED: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
Jesus Christ. I love you. Blessed be the one who read this message tonight. (3)RESSURECTING DAY (46)YEARS WHICH TOOKS A BUILDING FOR JEWS (466)NUMBER OF THE PRISONER 19 (64)THE YEAR WHICH PRISONER CAUGHT BY. (666)NUMBE OF THE PERSON WHO THEY COUNT BY HIM AS BEAST THE RETURNING OF JESUS CHRIST. JESUS CHRIST HE SAYS THE SALVATION IT BELONGS TO THE JEWS SO WE ARE RELATED TO THE JEWS AS WE ARE THE BROWN SKIN THAT IS WHY AMONGST THE WHOLE NATIONS OF THE WORLD THEY HATE US THEY LIKE TO USE US AS A SLAVES WE LIKE TO BEING A SLAVES WE ENJOY A SLAVERY LIFESTYLE AND JESUS CHRIST HE CAME TO SET US FREE WHILE WE WERE LIVING UNDER THE SLAVERY LIFE WHITES ARE BABYLON THEY ARE DANGEROUS TO US WITH A MINDSET WE ARE IN THE MINDSETS BUT VERY FEW WHO ARE SEEING IT AN EXAMPLE (1)TELEVISION (2)PHONES/CELLULAR PHONES (3)MAKES-UP (4)CARS (5)......WHERE ARE WE GOING TO AS BROWN PEOPLE? DO NOT WE SEE THAT HOW MUCH WE BLESSED BY JESUS CHRIST AT OUR OWN SIDE THEY CALL US WITH A DARK CLOUD THAT IS STAYS ON OUR MIND WHEN THEY SAY BLACKS I AM BROWN AND GOD DISLIKE THE DARKNESS EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR BIBLE HE SEEN THAT BRIGHT OR LIGHT IT IS GOOD TO W@RK BABY
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by johnkelvin02: 12:38am On Aug 23, 2014
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN
WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR
FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO
AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY,WE MAKE
YOU FAME AND FAMOUS, TO ENSURE, YOU
LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT
matter WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU
LIVE IN.
from THE UNITED STATES down TO THE
MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE
BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.
BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT
A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE
BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO
WEEKS.
YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE
TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED
AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER
THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO
BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN
YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE.FOR
YOUR ONLINE REGISTERATION
VISIT:::illuminatiworldofrich@gmail.com
ILLUMINATI REGISTERATION OR CALL
+2349034412845 TODAY
THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION'S ARE NEEDED
NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
ADDRESS:
SEX:

Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by oloyede252(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
SpicyMimi:
shocked shocked shocked shocked u telln a mate to wise up? U who is the foolish fool should wise up! Grow up! I wna pummel u right now, slap sense into ur brain! Gosh! U r so annoying! If I ever gt the opportunity of meeting u, I will tie u down to a table and give u 500strokes of cain! I wud do dat for 1month!

angry angry angry
Illuminanti is hoax! Wake uppppppppppppp!!!!! angry
hello,u b boko galz,cain ko abel ni,,,,,@d topic was meant to b a joke but u ppl took it 2 seriouz so i just went along
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by adaxxy: 4:52am On Nov 19, 2014
Why una just dey yan wetin nna no know.dont speak of the dead that way pls
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by phayvoursky(m): 5:46am On Nov 19, 2014
This op sounds like a five year old child

1 Like

Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by mrchez: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
angry angryperson way post this thing your papa na member,come cause you with joblessness...person way post this thing your papa na member,come cause you with joblessness...person way post this thing your papa na member,come cause you with joblessness...
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by jameswilliams12: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2015
INTRODUCTION TO ILLUMINATI (call
+447031984822,
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati
consist of Multi Millionaires,
Billionaires who have major influence
regarding most global affairs, including
the planning of a New world order.
Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime
Ministers, royalty and senior
executives of major Fortune 5000
companies are members of Illuminati.
Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY,
we are opening our doors to the
masses. If you would like to Join
Illuminati, Just register with us today@ Email
address: illuminatiagent06@gmail.com, or you can't
also call us with this +447031984822
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS
WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
A Cash Reward of USD $500,000
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD
$120,000
A Dream House bought in the country
of your own choice
One Month holiday (fully paid) to your
dream tourist destination.
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by lordmorris3: 6:12am On Mar 18, 2017
It is all About freedom,fame,wealth,stardom,affluence,riches and living the Good life,if You Are tired of borrowing,poverty and living a frustrated life,Here Is a chance to change all that to get $250000 every 3 days and $1000000 membership blessing by joining illuminati,if you are interested Then contact (lordmorris3@gmail.com) (lordmorris3@gmail.com) . or call,(+233)05404559341 to Be on top today and make your dreams come true.

Join the Illuminati group online today and get your heart desire granted .If you are interested please kindly fill the following information to this email lordmorris3@gmail.com .My child you are welcome to the great brotherhood of the Illuminati

i want you to fill the following information bellow.

Full name....................................

Country.......................................

State of origin............................

Date of birth...............................

Sex..............................................

Address.....................................

Phone.........................................

Email address...........................

Tell us little about yourself, get back to us as soon as possible..contact us now if want to be famous.FOR MORE INFORMATION.

(lordmorris3@gmail.com) (lordmorris3@gmail.com) or text/call/watsapp (+233)05404559341 (+233)05404559341

Do not play mind games

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every dividend of life , am rich , famous , powerful,i live a life with out no stress, but all this was a surprise , for any body who want riches famous and power,then you have the chance to do that, join the illuminati today to get $25000 every 3 days and $1000000 monthly membership blessing contact the following email; (lordmorris3@gmail.com) (lordmorris3@gmail.com) (lordmorris3@gmail.com) . or call,(+233)05404559341 (+233)05404559341
we don,t patronize people to join,. we only want you to rule your world and be free from oppression.
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by ILLUMINATIT: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Here is how you can join the illuminati, Are you a business Man/woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge. Pastor,politician, musical, doctor, footballer, student, do you wanna be a famous artist or an actor (e t.c) and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in the world and also get sum of 300,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choose to live in the world and also be getting 700,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice…
official email: brotherhodiluminati@gmail.com
Official Whats-app +13188003095

Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by Deo1986(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
You are a fool for daring to post this trash. A 95 year old man killed by illuminati,to what end? Sometimes i feel like killing some idiots!!
Re: How Illuminati Killed Mandela by bensonitue: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
illuminati council I am hear to publish to the hole word,that the door is open again for any one how make up his or her mind to join the great brotherhood of the Illuminati,I was authorise by the higher priest to publish it to the masses on any one how is ready to join the family,is all about riches and powers to become famous in life, is a well- known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires , Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs , including the planning of a New World Order . Many world leaders, Presidents , Prime Ministers , royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 500 companies are members of lluminati,for any one how is ready to join you must have good talent,E.g,politician,pastors, business man or woman,working class,transporters or celebrity, does are the people we need how have good reputation, after the consultation which we make you a full member,the new members,we be given 900,000 million USD dollars and a power talisman to back up the wealth for ever,every three weeks you we be well pay,if you are from Americans, Europeans, India,Malayan. WhatsApp lord harry from united kingdom, on +12534995394,if you are from any country in Africa WhatsApp the great,gram-master of the brotherhood on how to join on,+2349036317149 or call him,before you call or WhatsApp your talent must be well okay,again you mush be above 20 years old.

(1) (2) (Reply)

03-12-09 | L1/l2/l3 Http Proxies (2001) / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.