Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? (17228 Views)

Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? / Innjoo Or Tecno Or Infinix Phones/tablets, Which Do You Like Most? / Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by mrdrizzy(m): 7:21am On Dec 14, 2013
slye:

OGA, gionee and infinix are Indian phones not China!
sowi infinix is a collaboration btw france and china
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 14, 2013
You all stop buying cheap chinko products that don't last. Invest in a samsung or htc android.
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by Idrismusty97(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2013
Jazz247: Gionee is all about quality not quantity, let's appreciate quality given by gionee to stand one on one with Samsung.
We would appreciates it if it is cheaper.
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by syndrome(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2013
can a tecno phone be used in usa?
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by nnemekaemmanuel: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2013
See wetin dey enta front page #smh#
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by Idrismusty97(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2013
Though i am a tecno user.I must confess goinee is a good phone especially the high-end gionee.But this gionee Bleep.up in their low-end device.They only have Gp2 and you know Nigerians need varieties.Tecno will forever be growing as long as they continue the good job they are doing.They are still producing java phones and even the lowest of all chiko phones tecno are still producing it.Tecno have driven nokia out of the java market long before they start making android phones,they will do that to gionee too.Gionee mostly produce their phones for the UK and only the left over are sent to Africa,but tecno focus on african alone.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by lakefist(m): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2013
People mentioning gionee av not used the phone once.pls go for gionee and see how the battery sucks.
Tecno na their BABA anytime any day because their battery last longer dan any Android phone maker.
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by lakefist(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2013
pDude: You all stop buying cheap chinko products that don't last. Invest in a samsung or htc android.
See this ODE of the highest order.SAMSUNG NO be CHINKO PEOPLE DEY DO AM?
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by lakefist(m): 7:56am On Dec 14, 2013
Idrismusty97: Though i am a tecno user.I must confess goinee is a good phone especially the high-end gionee.But this gionee Bleep.up in their low-end device.They only have Gp2 and you know Nigerians need varieties.Tecno will forever be growing as long as they continue the good job they are doing.They are still producing java phones and even the lowest of all chiko phones tecno are still producing it.Tecno have driven nokia out of the java market long before they start making android phones,they will do that to gionee too.Gionee mostly produce their phones for the UK and only the left over are sent to Africa,but tecno focus on african alone.
You said it all without been bias
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by lordfalcao(m): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2013
gionee of course...there phones are bad in display....there e7 is almost the same wit galaxy s5
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by Sheggy13(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2013
tellwisdom: Na only Ibadan Boiz and abokis go buy am angry

NL has silly people sha..can't imagine someone will tribalize something as small as a phone.. which one Onitsha boys dey buy cos I don't need to be told before I know your tribe..the chestbeating tribe who in their own eyes are superior to every other humans on earth..Watch it dude, that thing u are smoking ain't good for your health, really making paranoid..I've yet to see an intelligent comment from u on any thread.
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2013
lakefist:
See this ODE of the highest order.SAMSUNG NO be CHINKO PEOPLE DEY DO AM?

There is a difference between China made and Chinko. You know this angry angry angry angry angry

And who are you to call me ode
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by DUNKA(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2013
@all Does Gionee or infinix have dual sim phones? If yes which of the phones?
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by Sallychizzl3: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2013
Idrismusty97: Though i am a tecno user.I must confess goinee is a good phone especially the high-end gionee.But this gionee Bleep.up in their low-end device.They only have Gp2 and you know Nigerians need varieties.Tecno will forever be growing as long as they continue the good job they are doing.They are still producing java phones and even the lowest of all chiko phones tecno are still producing it.Tecno have driven nokia out of the java market long before they start making android phones,they will do that to gionee too.Gionee mostly produce their phones for the UK and only the left over are sent to Africa,but tecno focus on african alone.

Only ur comment so far make sense and unbiased. Am not surprised though cos ur signature is full of wisdom too. You spoke my mind exactly. Too many kids on NL. Mind u, u can be 30yrs old n still be a kid cos if u reason n talk as one, u'll be regarded as one.
cool
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by mrdrizzy(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2013
Rockyfancino:
I think u left your senses at home before logging in on nairaland. Mr Ode, I compared gionee e7 to note 3, which is very right. Well for ur info, I Dont compare all this shit produced by tecno and and their entourage. I think you should compare their specs for yourself, besides gionee e7 is faster than note 3.

And

gionee is not a company like tecno that doesn't even test their products before releasing to the market

and at the end is full of errors, therefore, fixing each each errors in a three straight run release, That is why you see tecno A, A1, A1+, A2, A2+....all phones released within three months still correcting each errors consecutively.
I hope this enlightens you.
wrong again!! Every company,be phone ,electronics and other variants,do test periodically,it all depends on the reviewer!..what exactly is it dat he checks,and hw he checks,u will agree with me dat not everyone who gets a new device checks d same thing,i go 1st for the design,den others!!..thank you
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by danot1030: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2013
i dont knw hw gud dis gionee is bt frm what i hav read abt it i think d company has 2 remodel d battery 2 suit market demand, it will be too risky puting my money on a phone dat i canot manipulate d battery.
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by sowprice(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2013
the warrior72: The two crap will die natural death by 2014 undecided
sorry ds is nt a warfare
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by Earnshaw(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2013
Gionee is made in india. Tecno is made in China. do the math.
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by shizzle11(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2013
ireneidiva: Neither! I don't do cheap things!

Really? Affordability is now a crime right? I am sure if these same "cheap things" were to be selling at ×3 of the current price, you'll gladly buy them cos they are expensive. To people like you, exorbitance equals to quality even when the less exorbitant item has better quality, will outlast and outlive the expensive item. How intelligent......
please carry your loud mouth elsewhere
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by iamdsam: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2013
Both phones consistency in the market next year would be based on exciting features they add to their phones. I nor still gbadu any of the phones sha. Maybe time will tell
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by busterr(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2013
I can see gionee taking the lead!
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by unobe: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2013
Tecno off course, you know what, availability, Tecno is available in every nock and crandles of naija. I had wanted to buy gionee, but could not find even an empty carton where I leave. But you can find any Tecno brand anywhere, you don't have to go to lagos, kaduna etc or any of the big city to get one.
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by Yagazee: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2013
Gionee
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by tellwisdom: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Sheggy13:

NL has silly people sha..can't imagine someone will tribalize something as small as a phone.. which one Onitsha boys dey buy cos I don't need to be told before I know your tribe..the chestbeating tribe who in their own eyes are superior to every other humans on earth..Watch it dude, that thing u are smoking ain't good for your health, really making paranoid..I've yet to see an intelligent comment from u on any thread.

You are alone in your cry fr justice. Mugu undecided
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by 2kurupt(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
tonychristopher: BLACK MAN IS FUNNY...CONSUMING AND
CONSUMING...LOOK AT HOW THEY ARE CRAZY
FOR A PHONE PRODUCED BY A FELLOW
HUMAN.WHAT IS YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO
THE SCIENTIFIC EXPLOITS RATHER THAN
CONSUME .... YOU HAVE NIGERIAN PHONES
AND NO BODY IS TALKING ABOUT EM. YOU
ARE BUNCH OF DISGRACE. THE BLACK MAN
WILL WANT GOOD PHONES,GOOD CLOTHES
AND PARTY ALL THE WAY WITH HIS
OBNOXIOUS ECONOMIES.
TRAVEL TO WESTERN COUNTRIES ...MOST
PEOPLE ARE NOT THAT CRAZY ABOUT THESE
STUFFS APART FROM CELEBS MAYBE
YOUTHS.ALL YOU NEED IS PHONE THAT CAN
SNAP PICTURE,VIDEO ,RADIO,MAKE BASIC
CALLS AND SMS AND INTERNET.
IT'S ALL ABOUT CONTENTMENT. HOW I WISH
THE BLACK MAN WILL RISE ABOVE THIS. TELL
ME ANY BLACK COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT
IS DEVELOPED AND NOT BEGGING FOR
FUNDS. INSTEAD OF THINKING HOW TO

Obviously you hate your skin and race but don't bring your inferiority complex to this thread or nairaland in general.
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by samsard(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
Reallandmark: If it is nt Nokia den all are Chinese.
don't be surprised, some Nokia phones might be made in china.
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
Interview between me and reporter over ASUU
issue.....
channels; sir what will you say on the outgoing
strike action.
me; well, the issue has gone To the stage of
mimiano miano of the malobamicachy of the Nigeria
students to a certain nomenclature which will lead to
aqua oscito pachy packah, wish will not yeild any
effect on the future clemoclemah on the major
ambitions... now the case of fg has lead to a pisma
pisma of a certain ketekete mannachy in relation to
the igi agah or aghar igie of the matter. i will advice
the youth to minimize the rate of agotheraphy of
individual crespocradic effect of manaceae but all
actions will depends on individual batamabama
agomelon lomolewe jadae.....
reporter: ummmmm.
me; what's the problem, more question pls.
reporter; I have headache and My recorder has
malfunction ed................
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by Phemmmy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
[/color]techno[color=#006600]
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by babsalux09(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
pDude: You all stop buying cheap chinko products that don't last. Invest in a samsung or htc android.

I'm so ashamed of you,so phone na investment abi....u better say squander your money on samsung or htc...whoever is investin is d one that has money to buy a samsung but instead choose to buy a tecno with basic specification and then add d remainin money to his business...bcoz as u mention invest...e b lyk say make i daze u.
Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by babsalux09(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
pDude:

There is a difference between China made and Chinko. You know this angry angry angry angry angry

And who are you to call me ode

and wetin b d meaning of chinko?...all this i too know people self, na them no let naija progress....every company has a touch of china in it,and in terms of technology china is among the best,u can call all those noise makin tecno's chinko..just like how people call nokia torch light phones palasa..but u cant call a tecno android chinko,bcoz its function is better than blackberry,nokia lumia or symbiam...u are not a phone developer,so ur layman mentality will always make u think once a phone price is low...then its chinko...shame on u bro.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? by slye(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
coretechng1: Techno and Infinix are the same dude
Just do a check,for every Techno ,there is an Infinix version.
Tecno and infinix re the same? i laff in Spanish!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State / GLO Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance / How To Flash A Number On Airtel With #0 Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.