Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 PM

What's Your Definition of Sexy - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Your Definition of Sexy (17575 Views)

BIG Vs SLIM: THE DEFINITION OF BEAUTY! / Six Types Of Sexy Dresses Which Every Woman Must Have / Definition Of Some Make Up Tools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Sike(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
A well-ironed t-shirt and a pant trouser for me alone. #sexy
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by sandra4real(f): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
dressing sexy is when u put on rags. winkdressing sexy is when u put on rags.
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by fujirice: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hihihihihihi! I've never seen two ladies fight before, thank you nairaland for providing the platform.
That being said, I think being sexy like someone rightly stated is a thing of the mind. I can rock my "agbada" and feel sexy in it while I may not wearing anyother clothing.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by GentleFrank(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Attractive !
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by UjSizzle(f): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
Anything that flatters my legs and figure, dark eye shadows and mascara kiss

No boob exposure thanks angry
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
For me i like those ''sleeveless tank tops''girls wear.....Very sexy...Drives me mad!!!!!!
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by tunapawizzy: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
Amyjustin: 'sexy' means sexually attractive nd if som1 says u luk sexy, it means dey find u sexually attractive nd dat's nt a compliment bcoz u've already bn marked as a sex symbol.

Unless u wanted 2 use anoda word
see this "sister-praise-the-Lord"
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Gelco(f): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
Amyjustin: 'sexy' means sexually attractive nd if som1 says u luk sexy, it means dey find u sexually attractive nd dat's nt a compliment bcoz u've already bn marked as a sex symbol.

Unless u wanted 2 use anoda word
Exactly! I find it insulting when a guy says that.
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by tunapawizzy: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Culiar@me:
op it depend on ur defination of sexy.i'll advice u work wit ur body type. 4 me,i av boobs nd my bum aint on d big side so i i only wear skirt wit flare nd i avoid big trouser cos e go mk d bum small more lolxxx,so i'll advice u work wif ur body.

I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO TELL U WHAT BEING SEXY IS, BUT I CAN TELL U BEING SEXY IS NOT GETTING DRESSED IN RAGS LIKE U DID ON UR PROFILE PICTURE ESPECIALLY WHEN THE BOOBS ARE NOT ROUND AND FIRM ENUFF
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by maxman10(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
Godmother: This Rawdeal chick needs a re-education. Or you are just seeking attention tongue
The OP said sexy not slutty. You should have just dropped yours or left the thread quietly. No need to get all insultive naa. Na wa o.

Anyways my idea of sexy is a nice pair of jeans n a fitted top or a good , moderately short gown that's fitted but not body hugging. I want to leave something to the imagination. Lol

Why attack Rawdeal? You think you even defined sexy and slutty properly. "Sexy" is sexually attractive, which I believe slutty means too (to attact sexual attention & arousal) All this oyinbo hogwash of 'hot' 'sexy' that they promote in their evil entertainment industry is a form of slavery nd racism to our funny ignoramus african orientation and mentality. You mustn't dress like a ho (sexually attractive) to look good or be attractive, besides a decently dressed person can still be sexy even (if you go that way,it's of the mind nd sadly societal). Use what fits you (modestly and just decent enuf) nd is comfortable, not what is 'sexually attractive' and you'll be eternally attractive.
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by maxman10(m): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
joeydozzy: Sexy should be the ish when selecting your daily wears. You can't come out looking like Mary Amaka's mom.

Every part of your body needs to be taken care of; not getting an A in clothes and an F in hair, shoes and makeup.

If you no get hot legs, PLEASE AND PLEASE STICK TO TROUSERS!!! angry angry
If you no get waist, why you dey wear lagbaja? undecided
If you get pot belly, what's with the tight fitted blouse? undecided
If you fair like tonto dike, why will you apply makeup to resemble Michael Jackson? undecided
If you black already, why buy makeup that you'll compete with midnight? undecided
If you no get assnal, why the leggings and bum short?
If you get flat foot, why wear heels and walk like Peppeye? undecided
If you get stretch mark, why the short gowns? and they'll cross the legs and.....Chimo *yuck*

PLEASE AND PLEASE, find self esteem and dress nice and SEXY!! but not slutty with body exposure

I love this your quote, but you should mean nice and lovely/attractive, not sexy (sexually attractive/appealing sexually). SEXY isn't a good thing afterall or sought after, if you know the right definition. Sexy and slutty is similar. For women, it entails exposure of body kinda, or accentuation of sensual body features (breast/boobs, behinds/back-side, thighs, crotch, u name it, or even going bra-less---oyinbo hogwash), for men it entails accentuating masculine body features (shoulders and chest, crotch, facial xpression, etc), though men's own is nt dependent on bodily features like women. All the same, 'sexy' is of the mind, cos what is 'mariamaka' for MR A might be 'sexy' for MR B.
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by youngice(m): 2:23am On Dec 16, 2013
For girls *naked*
For boys *no idea *

Btw

I need Christmas money.

Just kidding

But I won't mind sha
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by lechiffre: 2:53am On Dec 16, 2013
Imagine having an exciting high-paying job as a professional model. Imagine walking down a runway at a designer fashion show, or having your photo taken for your favorite magazine.
As a model you may have the opportunity to travel to beautiful locations, be pampered, attend events with celebrities, and earn thousands of naira a day. Modeling can also lead to many other fabulous opportunities including acting.
While a lucky few can become a super model like Tyra Banks, it is possible to become a model and have a successful modeling career even if you are not very tall, thin, or young.

In fact, many items sell better when they are promoted by models who look more like "real" people. Consumers want to see what clothes or beauty products look like on someone "just like them." As a result, there are modeling opportunities for people of all shapes and sizes. Which category do you fit into?

Follow the link
koboheights./2013/12/06/modelling/
Or contact us on 232E12C2
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by adabeke12(f): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2013
Lakkyjay: y are u babes misunderstanding Rawdeal, she meant anyone doesnt have to dress like a ho to look sexy. do u know some people definition of sexy is ho-like.

what does a hoe dress like? because i know girls who go to church and wear long skirts up to their toes that cant even count the number of guys they have slept with. i know this because ppl in general confide in me.
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by maxman10(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2013
adabeke12:

what does a hoe dress like? because i know girls who go to church and wear long skirts up to their toes that cant even count the number of guys they have slept with. i know this because ppl in general confide in me.

Dt those pple dt go to church r gross hypocrites doesn't negate d fact dt thr's a way a ho dresses.
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2013
A fitted gown,and a flat shoe.very light make up. My ever ghana weaving. With all these i dont need to be sexy. But comfortable and decent.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Mickiebrownkie: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2013
We talking MONEY you talking NONSENSE.
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nairaland And We Everyday[N.A.W.E] Invite you to vote for Vote for the best moderator of the year
and
First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!!
please,we need your vote to help us choose the best...
Anouncement placed by
Vanguard1

and ademipeju
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by funkyjms: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sexy is to Cara
Beautiful is to Khalan
*Legend of the seeker*
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by adabeke12(f): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
maxman10:

Dt those pple dt go to church r gross hypocrites doesn't negate d fact dt thr's a way a ho dresses.

abeg, plz describe the dressing of a hoe.
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by maxman10(m): 5:22am On Dec 17, 2013
adabeke12:

abeg, plz describe the dressing of a hoe.

ah-ah! shocked u see it on d streets nd in d entertainmnt industry often. It's in so many places nw
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Chicolee:

SMH. What has dressing sexy got to do with being a ho? Naija peeps and their judgmental disposition. I asked a very simple question, if you want to look sexy, what would you wear? Sexy doesn't equal tacky. One can still dress decently and still be sexy. I ain't gat no body issues bro. Just trying to find out other people's point of view about what's sexy!
My dear...sexy has 2 meaning...sexually exciting and just appealing or good looking. But many are more conversabt with the former(first) usage. To some...a girl has no business showing off herself as sexually appealing to some except her boyfriend or husband. That's why no matter how sexy she can be...an office meeting or church would be a wrong place to display such. Dinners and evening outings are more ideal! Go girl! You should look beautiful for all you CARE!!! Thanks
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pretty-Clare7:
all i nid to luk sexy is a knee-length gown dat fits bt nt tight n high-heeld shoes to match d color of d gown..light make-up n ponytail hair-style gets evryone staring @ me

Lolzz u nd ds ur ponytail hair...well u get ppl like me staring nd falling sha* smilezz*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natural Skin Beauty Solution... Enter Here! / Must A Woman Carry A Handbag Wherever She Goes? / A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.