Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (131928 Views)

Nigerians In Denmark, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by micheallouis123: 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
ikswiss:
hey man yeah the pay in Sweden is really nice and Denmark on the other hand pays more than Sweden with higher standard of living. yeah i have been to Denmark many times and am actually going to Denmark tomorrow

bro how much can some one earn per month if working a normal job?i mean a hustling job if converted in naira,and with a good reason visiting visa can be extended to a resident permit right?and are their women friendly as well?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by killemall: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2018
ikswiss:
hey man yeah the pay in Sweden is really nice and Denmark on the other hand pays more than Sweden with higher standard of living. yeah i have been to Denmark many times and am actually going to Denmark tomorrow

Thanks for your swift response bro, pls one more question. How costly is the accommodation and which city can i get a cheaper one?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2018
Well depends on your kind of job bro someone who works as a cleaner should be earning like five hundred thousand naira or more (depends on the company) on monthly basis and yeah Swedish women are friendly and unfriendly I guess it has to do with individualality
micheallouis123:

bro how much can some one earn per month if working a normal job?i mean a hustling job if converted in naira,and with a good reason visiting visa can be extended to a resident permit right?and are their women friendly as well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2018
Accommodation varies as well from 4000kr upward
killemall:

Thanks for your swift response bro, pls one more question. How costly is the accommodation and which city can i get a cheaper one?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2018
killemall:

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by killemall: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2018
ikswiss:
Accommodation varies as well from 4000kr upward

Thanks man. 4000kr should be 164,000naira from my calculation? God go help us.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by henmaris: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
killemall:

Thanks man. 4000kr should be 164,000naira from my calculation? God go help us.

My dear you can get a student room for less than this. Budget between SEK 2500 to 3500. I got mine for SEK 2300 in Lund. Its not a twin room but a shared living with single rooms and a common living area. It's comfortable, atleast for a beginner.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by henmaris: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
ikswiss:
You can only switch frm student visa to work visa only when you studied for one full year and with a nice gpa

I just read via the immigration website and yes you can get a work permit after 1 semester of studies (30credits). It's not as easy as stated though because you need to get a job of atleast SEK 13000. So you don't need a year of studies but atleast a semester of postgraduate studies and as long as you secure a job, any job, you can be granted a work permit.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oh yeah you might get a room for 2500 in smaller cities
henmaris:

My dear you can get a student room for less than this. Budget between SEK 2500 to 3500. I got mine for SEK 2300 in Lund. Its not a twin room but a shared living with single rooms and a common living area. It's comfortable, atleast for a beginner.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nnaemeka38(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hello Ike, I really want to emigrate to Sweden, but don't know how to go about it. I am married and both of us are graduates. Can we get jobs over there? We have a son and expecting more. Please my brother, how do we go about it? I don't have anyone there. How do we start this journey that will turn our poverty to richness? Please, anyone with the right answer should educate me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by micheallouis123: 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
ikswiss:
Well depends on your kind of job bro someone who works as a cleaner should be earning like five hundred thousand naira or more (depends on the company) on monthly basis and yeah Swedish women are friendly and unfriendly I guess it has to do with individualality

Ok thanks Bro,wen I arrive there in Sweden is it advisable to secure a job there or move to Norway?cause from the earlier comments I saw someone said it’s easier and faster getting papers in Norway,how true is this Bro?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2018
Don’t really know abt that but heard that Norge have more tough immigration law than Sweden
micheallouis123:

Ok thanks Bro,wen I arrive there in Sweden is it advisable to secure a job there or move to Norway?cause from the earlier comments I saw someone said it’s easier and faster getting papers in Norway,how true is this Bro?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by micheallouis123: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2018
ikswiss:
Don’t really know abt that but heard that Norge have more tough immigration law than Sweden

Bro thanks for ur swift reply and really appreciate everything information am getting from you,I intend immigrating too Europe and secure a stay and with time citizenship,so far on ur stay in Europe wich country easily grants stay/citizenship
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Every country in Europe is easy you just have to work towards it
micheallouis123:

Bro thanks for ur swift reply and really appreciate everything information am getting from you,I intend immigrating too Europe and secure a stay and with time citizenship,so far on ur stay in Europe wich country easily grants stay/citizenship

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by JJCE(m): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
henmaris:

sup boss, are you study in Sweden, I have interest but I don't know how to go about it, how much should I budget in naira?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hello boss am actually born here in Sweden by Nigerian parents and everything about school here is online,take your time and go through it
JJCE:
sup boss, are you study in Sweden, I have interest but I don't know how to go about it, how much should I budget in naira?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by JJCE(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
ikswiss:
Hello boss am actually born here in Sweden by Nigerian parents and everything about school here is online,take your time and go through it
thanks so much boss, no one is ocean of knowledge, I will still need somebody to guide me through, cos study in sweden thread on nairaland is not too active compare to u.s, canada, germany, uk. we can even create a whats app group, before you leap, you would become a messiah in life of many Nigerians, I know you can turn down giving me your contact, I will not mind your Facebook name, or mail, av sent you p.m before, help a brother please...
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nnaemeka38(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hello friends, I really want to emigrate to Sweden, but don't know how to go about it. I am married and both of us are graduates. Can we get jobs over there? We have a son and expecting more. Please my brother, how do we go about it? I don't have anyone there. How do we start this journey that will turn our poverty to richness? Please, anyone with the right answer should educate me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nnaemeka38(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hello Ike, I really want to emigrate to Sweden, but don't know how to go about it. I am married and both of us are graduates. Can we get jobs over there? We have a son and expecting more. Please my brother, how do we go about it? I don't have anyone there. How do we start this journey that will turn our poverty to richness? Please, anyone with the right answer should educate me.
ikswiss:
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by killemall: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
henmaris:

Yeah you r right, I will definitely do that, thank you. Appreciate @ikswiss may God bless u and your home. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ayomidan: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
ikswiss:
Iks.. Pls do you have any idea about Hungary as a Nigerian coming over for greener pasture
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by JJCE(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
ayomidan:

Iks.. Pls do you have any idea about Hungary as a Nigerian coming over for greener pasture
you can check Hungary thread...
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
ikswiss:
Every country in Europe is easy you just have to work towards it
It's one of the countries I was considering earlier but seem to lost interest due to the high tax there especially for those who will be self employed with high monthly income.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hey mate there are lots of way immigrating here but I think the best way for you is to come here as a student you might get a job if if you studied IT programs or Engr programs.Know lots of Asians who got a job after there masters and PhD programs here
nnaemeka38:
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Yeah there is high standard of living and lots of tax but you get high income as well so it goes side ways
EMMAACHILE:

It's one of the countries I was considering earlier but seem to lost interest due to the high tax there especially for those who will be self employed with high monthly income.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
No sir haven’t been there but once had a friend who moved there to the uk and he told me that they got bad economy
ayomidan:

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by dehyor(m): 6:49am On May 04, 2018
Good day, I would like to get information on scholarship opportunities in Sweden and how to apply. Also would like to get contact details of any receipt of scholarship in Sweden for further information
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by micheallouis123: 11:18am On May 07, 2018
Hello peeps in the house,My cousin applied to visit Sweden for football conference and he just got called to come to the embassy tomorrow for interview,please does anyone knows what this interview is all about?i thought Schengen visas does not need interview
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by saipn: 5:21pm On May 13, 2018
tony887:
Ikswiss, Are you presently in Sweden?.. Will like to get some updates from you
I pm u message me on this email alukodemola@yahoo.com to discuss about Korea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by caseynewnn: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
killemall:

Yeah you r right, I will definitely do that, thank you. Appreciate @ikswiss may God bless u and your home. Thank you
hi Henmaris,

pls i PMed u.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by AlphaStyles(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
I must get there

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.