Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (131832 Views)

Nigerians In Denmark, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by jey4all(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2018
We need proper update about Sweden
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Famemedia(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Good day guy please I need some clarification about something am going for undergraduate program and I have C in my English in waec will I be able to gain admission with that because am confused about the word English 6 on the website
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by SleekyPosh(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2018
markos:
well i live and work in stockholm, its so hard to get a job in Sweden period, even the lowly paid cleaning jobs as someone pointed out, if any student wants to study here, they better have funds to sustain them or rich parents

a word of advice!!!

Boss... I will really need your help with anyway i can secure a visiting visa to sweden. I love that country from what i have read on this thread so much.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by folaniola: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hello everyone i just started following this thread,i will like to know more abour postgraduates progammes in sweden i also want to know about life is for Nigerians living or schooling over there
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by lamestika(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
hello house someone is helping for a trip to Denmark with visiting visa I had applied for UK visiting visa before but was denied so my question is can i hustle for just 2month and come back home before my visa expire
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by muphasa(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
House please I just got a visit visa to Sweden and I intend to hustle there through I don't know anyone over there please can anyone bring me up to speed as I would love to meet a Nigerian to guide a Brother on where to hustle and affordable cities and possibilities of securing any kind of job for a start
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Onavic: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2019
Hello house I applied for 2 yrs working visa in Sweden through an agent and he send this to me as my employment letter, can the house help me to look at it closely and tell if it's genuine or not? Thanks

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Uchemus(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2019
Onavic:
Hello house I applied for 2 yrs working visa in Sweden through an agent and he send this to me as my employment letter, can the house help me to look at it closely and tell if it's genuine or not? Thanks
Oga them don chop you

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ahiboilandgas: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2019
Onavic:
scams

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Stewart883(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Onavic:

This is a big fucking scam. Oga run very very far

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ybass: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
I would like to talk to you.. Pls quote me back Thank you.

henmaris:

My dear you can get a student room for less than this. Budget between SEK 2500 to 3500. I got mine for SEK 2300 in Lund. Its not a twin room but a shared living with single rooms and a common living area. It's comfortable, atleast for a beginner.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by niminimi22: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
I have two kids and will love to come with them. Any advice on what to expect? By the way, I intend to apply for masters
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Eldirecto: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Is scholarship for masters program for sweden free?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by bytehead333: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2019
You guys should rejoice with me. The Swedish embassy just approved my student residence permit yesterday. I'm so happy.

I am going for my masters in bioinformatics in university of skovde.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2019
bytehead333:
You guys should rejoice with me. The Swedish embassy just approved my student residence permit yesterday. I'm so happy.

Congratulations
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Strydermanz(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2019
bytehead333:

congratulations bro
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by bleokobi2019: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
bytehead333:

Congrats 07064407555 hit me up on WhatsApp I’d love if u can fill me up with the details cause I’d like to do same course
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Onavic: 1:48am On Dec 10, 2019
Stewart883:

This is a big fucking scam. Oga run very very far
thanks bro, thought as much

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ttmacoy: 4:06am On Dec 10, 2019
Lol

Onavic:
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by abbey19877: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
bytehead333:

please can you put me through the application process ?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bro link me abeg
bytehead333:

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hey big man pls stop sending me dem request. If you need any assistance put it on here.

NathanThugger:
Bro link me abeg
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by abbey19877: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2019
bytehead333:

bros I sent you a PM... please reply
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Augustofficialx: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Happy new year guys, are we still applying to study in sweden?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by aliumujib(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2020
Yes ooo.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by wickyyolo: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
ikswiss I’m thinking of coming to Sweden for my masters.

I’m literally spending all my money on school. Can I get a job as soon as I get there ? So as to pay my monthly bills ?

Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by wickyyolo: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
How is life over there ? Are there prospects for a new student just coming in for masters ?

Is it possible to secure a job even if I can’t speak Swedish ?

henmaris
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Pato5(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
wickyyolo:
ikswiss I’m thinking of coming to Sweden for my masters.

I’m literally spending all my money on school. Can I get a job as soon as I get there ? So as to pay my monthly bills ?

Thanks

You mean you are funding the school fees yourself? Most of the schools I'm seeing is 280,000 Kronos and that's like N10,300,000.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by wickyyolo: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pato5:

You mean you are funding the school fees yourself? Most of the schools I'm seeing is 280,000 Kronos and that's like N10,300,000.

Yeah 15k for first year another 15k for second year
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nuggybabe(f): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
ikswiss:
Hey big man pls stop sending me dem request. If you need any assistance put it on here.

Pls I need help, I want to do my PhD in Sweden

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.