Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (131796 Views)

Nigerians In Denmark, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 7:15pm On May 16, 2009
Pls can any admitd student hlp clear me on dis. abt d reply i cant find any where in my acct to ascpt or decline d offer. also no deadline. d jst wrote dat i need not reply d notification. has any1 seen any similar esp. 4 masters students?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by zero1: 9:18am On May 17, 2009
GODWIN IKHUENBOR

Application number:
IKHT09 / 1725238

Application alternatives - Results Read more
Prio Code SG-MR Selection Acc. in S.G.
1 MAH-09414

Peace and Conflict Studies
180cr, Day-time, 100%
Study programme
Normal teaching
Malmö University,
Malmö
Basic level

BG-11.88

Admitted

please can any help me with the next step
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by dabadu: 9:29am On May 18, 2009
I have a question as regards the bank account statement for getting students residence permit while applying in Swed embassy.

After you get the bank account statement with the amount of the money required and you submit document in Swed embassy will they verify your bank account in order to know if you still have the money in your bank account or they do not have the right to verify your personal bank account.

For students who are currently in Sweden.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated,
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by zero1: 12:39pm On May 18, 2009
do i need task clearance certificate as a student
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2009
How will u accept d admission? Has anyone accepted d admission via studera?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ntutu(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2009
this is fraud.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2009
Abeg let's face d main business so dat we can meet up with the deadline .this sweden migration pple r funny
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by binaflexia: 2:36pm On May 18, 2009
Please somebody should try and answer my question. Which tax clearance should I provide for the Sweden embassy, is it the student or sponsor tax clearance? Someone should help me with this please!
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2009
@binaflexia, na sponsor's own ooo, when r u sending in ur documents b4 appearing for interview, and also when do u plan to attend the interview?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by binaflexia: 2:52pm On May 18, 2009
nethacker:

@binaflexia, na sponsor's own ooo, when r u sending in ur documents b4 appearing for interview, and also when do u plan to attend the interview?

Oh please nethacker we go fit chat for yahoo? Abeg bros, so that we can reply each other more promptly. I they wait you.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by meetyommy: 3:10pm On May 18, 2009
i have applied 2ce for studies at the sweden embassy.i have another opportunity
The other times i applied, i went in with all the requested document but i was refused because their was insufficient fund in my acount
The second time i went with more than enough fund but was denied because i applied for a different course than i did the first time, this time around i have applied for the same course as the last one.
i need all the advice ic an get on Nairaland to ensure this one works out well.

I ll look forward to reading from Nairalanders.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 3:19pm On May 18, 2009
@binaflex,
pls b careful so dat u ar nt turnd down. d tax clearance shld b urs nt sponsor. go to board of internal revenue d wil giv u tax clearance as a student. bt d may ask u 4 a token

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by binaflexia: 3:32pm On May 18, 2009
meetyommy:

i have applied 2ce for studies at the sweden embassy.i have another opportunity
The other times i applied, i went in with all the requested document but i was refused because their was insufficient fund in my acount
The second time i went with more than enough fund but was denied because i applied for a different course than i did the first time, this time around i have applied for the same course as the last one.
i need all the advice ic an get on Nairaland to ensure this one works out well.

I ll look forward to reading from Nairalanders.

Thanks

I'm sorry to hear that you were deny visas twice, I pray it may never happen again. Please i will like to know the type of documents you sent to the embassy, how did you send it and where you sent it to. Also the type of question you were asked on the interview day. Any other helpful information. Sorry for requesting for help instead of assisting.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by binaflexia: 3:36pm On May 18, 2009
chigsmith:

@binaflex,
pls b careful so dat u ar nt turnd down. d tax clearance shld b urs nt sponsor. go to board of internal revenue d wil giv u tax clearance as a student. bt d may ask u 4 a token

Thanks for the advice. But how i mine going to prove the source of my fund to the Swedish embassy? I think that is a source of concern too.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2009
@meetyommy,was it ur account statement u used or sponsor's.Let's chat
@binaflexia, y una dey hide una yahoo id?now it is very important we communicate but we can't get eachother, anyway no probs.beep me on val2rhyme@yahoo.com too
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 5:28pm On May 18, 2009
Hello House,

Please i am confused about the Reply Thing.

Please can anyone enlighten me on how to reply that i accept the offer.

I cant see any Reply Box on "Your Page"

Should i reply thru the school or how.

Thank you all.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 5:36pm On May 18, 2009
@binaflex,
[color=#990000][/color]

Pls Token like how much
and will i ve to do this Tax Clearance along side with my Bank Statement stating that i am working and showing my annual income.

Or i will do Tax Clearance seperately, pls enlighten me more,

Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by zero1: 5:51pm On May 18, 2009
@meetyommy. please how much was in the first and second statement you used and must it be your account or your sponsor
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by rugina(f): 10:29pm On May 18, 2009
am admitted in malardalen university,i think you have to follow the instruction of ur school,like mine we are ask to print a form from their site and fill and send before 1 august or you loose ur admission,so i think it important for you to go to ur school site to see if you are ask to do anything.i pray we will all be granted visa Jesue name,Amen
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by meetyommy: 1:21pm On May 19, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,

Thanks for your response to what i posted here,

Firstly the requirement for student applicants are:

* Two recently taken photographs in colour
* Valid passport for the whole planned stay in Sweden
* Two copies of the laminated ID-page of the passport
* Two completed application forms (in block letters), signed by the applicant
* Original of marriage certificate, if married
* Birth certificate in original
* Admission letter from place of study in Sweden
* Certificate of your own banking assets
* Tax clearance certificate for previous year
* Certificates from previous highschool and university studies
* West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Exam (NECO)
* National Youth Service Certificate
* Print out of confirmation called "Appointment details"
* Two copies of each original document
if you need assistance on how to go about this or you want likely asked questions then we can chat over that or better still talk about it,

my email is:meetyommy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by meetyommy: 1:31pm On May 19, 2009
i used my own bank statement, and it was sufficient.the only thing missing in the application was Tax Clearnce.
Can anybody help with how i can go about that?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by markos: 2:28pm On May 19, 2009
well i live and work in stockholm, its so hard to get a job in Sweden period, even the lowly paid cleaning jobs as someone pointed out, if any student wants to study here, they better have funds to sustain them or rich parents

a word of advice!!!
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by meetyommy: 2:51pm On May 19, 2009
Hello Mr Markos,Good to have you here on nairaland.
Hmm, did you apply for a study visa,if yes then please can share your experience and possibly let me and all that are interested know the documents u submitted.

Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by meetyommy: 3:01pm On May 19, 2009
hmm, the first application was a mistake.i used a sponsor.in the second application,i had and still have about 6million in my account.i am not sure but it cant be less than 6m.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 3:05pm On May 19, 2009
meetyommy:

Hello Mr Markos,Good to have you here on nairaland.
Hmm, did you apply for a study visa,if yes then please can share your experience and possibly let me and all that are interested know the documents u submitted.

Thanks
pls this is very imporant,, we need answers to those questions
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by markos: 3:25pm On May 19, 2009
sorry i dont need a visa to work in sweden, was born in the UK, i actually work in stockholm
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by meetyommy: 3:49pm On May 19, 2009
Mr Markos.thanks for your response.

Is there any information you have that will be of help or any help you can render to help secure a study Visa?

Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by meetyommy: 4:07pm On May 19, 2009
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS CONCERNING REPLY AND ANY OTHER THING, CALL ME OR BETTER STILL FIX AN APPOINTMENT SO WE CAN CHAT AND AM SURE WE LL RESOLVE IT

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 5:25pm On May 19, 2009
Yommy,

Please can anyone enlighten more on the Tax Clearnce issue, will the Tax clearance goes with your Statement of Account or just a Study Tx Clearance, I m confused here.

I want to do my Tax Clearnce but don know which one to do

@ Yommy

Pls lets chat tomorow very urgent.you can add me on fola_sunbo, ther is something very important i want to discuss wit you.

Take care and tnx for all ur post. its very helpful.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 6:10pm On May 19, 2009
hi all pls i need an advise from any dat has already bookd an appointment
pls i hav being trying to confirm my payment after typing in my pin code and the site does not respond after that since morning. has any experienced such pls wats d way out or is there any thing am not doing well plss

@coffri
if u ar working then u hav to present ur tax receips ad then may stil b askd to pay admin charges abt 35 to 40T for non students. Ad then if u go ther as a student u hav to prov 2 dem u ar a student e.g with ur sch id card etc about d token for d tax clearance i paid like 20T in the name of administrative charges 4 students dough am yet to get d clearance

Then rugina thk God u got admittd bt nt too comfortable d way u snubd my mails

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.