Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,451 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (131829 Views)

Nigerians In Denmark, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by rugina(f): 10:02pm On May 19, 2009
chigsmith i did not not ignore ur message my system was giving me problem,anyway thankGod all the same,i hope we all be granted visa.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by dapsycool(m): 10:48am On May 20, 2009
Pls don't come broke smiley cost of living is very high, it might take longer than expected to get a job, but if you get a good one norin do you cool cool

P.S The embassy is after your bank statement, thou shall not use fake grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2009
@dapsycool, how u take do ur own bank statement?abeg u fit hint me on val2rhyme@yahoo.com
or h1c11e17s@yahoo.com make we chat and rub minds abeg
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 11:13am On May 20, 2009
@ nethacker

Add me to ur chat list, I ve a hint and a gist for u if u dont mind, about the Bank Stuff we can equally take about it.

@ Chigsmith

Thanks for your reply apprecaited, i am working so my Tax Clearance and B/S will go along togetrher.

I pray that in God Name We shall be granted Permit nd met up dre.Amen.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by dapsycool(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2009
Sweden embassy those peeps wicked tongue , anyway if you have all the requirement you will definitely get your permit. No shortcut, anything that smells like fake, boosted, modified etc (bank statement) = REJECT! . I'm very sure about this.
Nethacker, I used my OWN statement and I have a Finnish permit not Swedish, but I live in a city located at the Swedish-Finnish border. I once had admission to study in Malardalen, Vasteras in Sweden, but I changed my mind, for some reasons. wink
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2009
@coffri,
how do u want me to add u wen u did nt include ur chat id on ur nairaland profile?u r funny sha, u can add me instead. h1c11e17s@yahoo.com let's chat
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by binaflexia: 3:01pm On May 20, 2009
dapsycool:

Sweden embassy those peeps wicked tongue , anyway if you have all the requirement you will definitely get your permit. No shortcut, anything that smells like fake, boosted, modified etc (bank statement) = REJECT! . I'm very sure about this.
Nethacker, I used my OWN statement and I have a Finnish permit not Swedish, but I live in a city located at the Swedish-Finnish border. I once had admission to study in Malardalen, Vasteras in Sweden, but I changed my mind, for some reasons. wink

Dapsycool! My sponsor is putting the required fund in my personal account all at once. Is this acceptable or must it be cumulative? Thanks.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by binaflexia: 6:16pm On May 20, 2009
Dapsycool, I love your post. I just read through your old post and i couldn't help myself from laughing. I like the way u address issues, very constructive and reasonable. Thanks for given use hope on this thread!
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by meetyommy: 6:37pm On May 20, 2009
i think whats important is fulfill all the requirement and add the God factor to it
with that i am sure you will be on your way to sweden or whereever you have chosen to study,

i thought i had a good chance of getting since i have visited the UK,Dubai and the US and have a Valid Uk Visa but it dint work like that, thats the more reason why we all need the God factor
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Vladmir2: 8:59pm On May 20, 2009
just praying everything works out.its not easy anyway.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 6:42pm On May 26, 2009
Hi all pls has anyone gone 4 his/her interview? wat wz it lik, can u share wit us, is there any precaution to b taken?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by binaflexia: 2:54pm On May 27, 2009
The next available date to book for appointment at the Sweden embassy is 17th and 18th of June. I want to ask if this date is too late to book an appointment. Please help me on this issue, cos i was not able to get the required documents in time. Thanks all.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 3:08pm On May 27, 2009
@Binaflex, Ve u booked, Just book dont bother ursef there is still like 8 weeks to the school start date, school is resumin on 19th thru 24th August.

we are all in dis together, GOD will surely help us. AMIN

@ House! any xperience so far, pls lets keep this thread going.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by binaflexia: 3:18pm On May 27, 2009
coffri:

@Binaflex, Ve u booked, Just book dont bother ursef there is still like 8 weeks to the school start date, school is resumin on 19th thru 24th August.

we are all in dis together, GOD will surely help us. AMIN

@ House! any xperience so far, pls lets keep this thread going.

Thanks for the courage. Have you booked yet? God help us all.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2009
my interview is 8:30 am thursday 28, pls guys hurry up and book for there is no slot again until june 8 which i think is a bit , i will drop my feedback here tomorow around 12:00noon or u can call me around that time for questions, my number 08020330117 07028374411 07068498841, my name is leke, cheers and one love pple
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by bjluv: 8:47pm On May 27, 2009
Nigerians running away from home here, if you are coming here, read this first before making your mind.

dapsycool, why did you ran away from that topic?  wink
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 12:42pm On May 28, 2009
Hi nethacker hw wz d interview i know it is already done by Gods grace.
Anyway as soon u get online pls comnt dis
1) d address of d embassy 2) did d reqst for d originals of ur document cos i dont intend travlin with dem 4 securit reasons 3) wat sort of qustions wer u askd?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 1:14pm On May 28, 2009
chigsmith:

Hi nethacker hw wz d interview i know it is already done by Gods grace.
Anyway as soon u get online pls comnt dis
1) d address of d embassy 2) did d reqst for d originals of ur document cos i dont intend travlin with dem 4 securit reasons 3) wat sort of qustions wer u askd?
@chigsmith, the interview went well.it was short and concise.no long story.Request for the originals depends on how u present urself.if u behave like a kid,u will be told to present the originals.As for me,she only asked about my statement of account after asking me how i intend to support myself in sweden
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2009
@house,
u can actually go for ur interview b4 d date u booked if its getting too late.All they will do is replace any absentee with u.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 2:34pm On May 28, 2009
Netha,
Pls apart from showing them your Bank Statement, what are the other answers someone can give when that Qs. is being asked again.

1. Do u mean your Origins will not be completed, you only show they and thats is all cos i intend to buy scratch Card for verification again if need be.
2. Do you fill ur Forms thru d Pc or just hand written filling
3. Is the "My Form" the same 105031 pplication Form. and also this " Dossiernummer and Signatur" in the form, wot are we to fill there?
4. On Appendix A "Support during the entire planned study period" after ticking " My Own Account" do u need to give details on d space providered under the Qs.
5. and other necessary info. u think the house sud no.

I wish everybody includin mysef the very Best of Luck in this Processing. (AMIN)
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 2:39pm On May 28, 2009
house,
u can actually go for ur interview b4 d date u booked if its getting too late.All they will do is replace any absentee with u.

And hw will you b sure there is an absentee, No one will want to do that when is not sure.
Or is there a way you can ask thru mail cos i just find out thru mail if Friday Slot is available since it was included in the slot and they reply by saying YES.

Leke pls can we chat, need to talk.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by rugina(f): 10:01pm On May 28, 2009
me i did not see any available date at their site,please anybody please explain to me ,there is no june 18 or 8 showing any advise
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by dapsycool(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2009
bjluv:

Nigerians running away from home here, if you are coming here, read this first before making your mind.

dapsycool, why did you ran away from that topic?  wink
Economy very good, Life in Scandinavian better than UK plus USA combined (language Sad ), cost of living very high, not so easy to get job especially if you cant speak their language, no place like home

O boy you be real Uche or Aboki tongue grin When I said 'LIFE' I was not referring to the millions you'll make, or how many millionaires live there . It was based on the quality of life, safety, welfare etc, and that remains correct. Even Bush knows the life in the Scandinavian is better than US plus UK combined grin As you said Scandinavian covers (Norway, Sweden, Denmark bla bla) Better life doesn't mean being a millionaire. Read carefully, I also said its not easy to get a job, language shit and cost of living is high. So what is your problem undecided Anyway norin do you, I'm on my way outta Finland to USA next year grin grin grin grin grin grin grin So I leave you with your puhun puhun cos I puhun no soumea grin grin grin grin then I will be in a better position to compare Finland, Sweden and USA, moi moi cool
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 11:19am On May 29, 2009
@rugina
u can book d latst day available den jst lik nethack, said u can go earlier if u hav a place to stay in ABJ ad try to see if d can consider u as a student owing to the minimum 8wks 4 processing d visa. NB dis wil wk if anyone bookd 4 dat day doesnt shw up. u can cal nethacker 4 more clearification. bst of luck dear
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 6:48am On Jun 01, 2009
coffri:

house,

And hw will you b sure there is an absentee, No one will want to do that when is not sure.
Or is there a way you can ask thru mail cos i just find out thru mail if Friday Slot is available since it was included in the slot and they reply by saying YES.

Leke pls can we chat, need to talk.
@coffri, there will always be an absentee, even if there is none , u will be given consideration cos u r applying as a student and there is a deadline(the 8weeks wahala), i saw some peeps whose date is june 18th and the guy was called in long after i finished mine sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by coffri(f): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2009
@ Rugina

Have u booked now or you are still finding it difficult to do that,
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Vladmir2: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2009
just praying
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by rugina(f): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2009
Coffri have not book,it seem no appointment date,i will call the embassy to ask if i can come without making appointment.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by rugina(f): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2009
I just book an appointment but its on the 3rd of july, i hope i can go earlier to the embassy cos july is late.anybody with who have something to share should say it.
vlda dont worry your sponsor can withdraw the money ok,at as the date on your statement that is what the embassy is going to ask the bank they may not even ask the bank.so far it appear on your statement that such money is in ur account no problem
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2009
@Rugina
hi dear dis issue has lingerd so much. if u can contact dem 2morow ad xplain ur situation to dem i belive dat if God cld grant Ester favor b4 d king even witout any appintmt He can stil do same 4 u. jst talk to ur God abt it b4 u make d call.
i'l b leavin 4 Abj in d mornin against my intview on thurs. all d bst
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by nethacker(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2009
rugina:

I just book an appointment but its on the 3rd of july, i hope i can go earlier to the embassy cos july is late.anybody with who have something to share should say it.
vlda dont worry your sponsor can withdraw the money ok,at as the date on your statement that is what the embassy is going to ask the bank they may not even ask the bank.so far it appear on your statement that such money is in ur account no problem
@rugina,,please go b4 that day abeg, explain to them but hold ur receipt and I-card oooooo, plus 2 fotocopies of all ur documents including statement of account(2copies too), if u hv any question , bell me on 08020330117 or 07068498841

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.