Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children (1549 Views)

Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo. / Is It Ideal For A Mother-in-law To Move In With A Newly Married Couple?? / Is Ben 10 Cartoon Appropriate For Children? (2) (3) (4)

Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children by Nogen: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
I have some children between the ages of 8 to 12 to buy some Christmas presents for but I always don't get it right with present buying. Please, I will appreciate your timely suggestions. I don't want to see not so happy faces this time around.
Re: Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2013
What's your budget like? Buy them something educative, yet fun. Maybe musical instruments, tools for them to learn a second language, cool writing utensils, binders, pencil-cases for school. I know, I'm a nerd, I can only think of nerdy ideas, sorry.
Re: Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children by Nogen: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2013
Thanks for your contribution. The tools for learning a second language, where can I get them pls?
Re: Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2013
You can go to any Bookstore., eg. Coles.
Re: Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children by Nogen: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2013
Yield: You can go to any Bookstore., eg. Coles.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2013
Nogen:

Thanks a lot.
No prob.
Re: Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children by Kanwulia: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2013
PORTABLE GAMING SYSTEMS! cool
I have already given mine their xmas presents!
They cannot put them down. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne8IJ2bGaoU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exScQaBFkI

MARIO AND THE LEGEND OF ZELDA BUNDLES!!!!!!!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2013
My humble suggestions

1. Hand held games like Nintendo 3DS
2. Game console like PS3
3. Tablets like Kurio 7
4. Get them bicycles
5. Get them a trampoline but the 12 year old will be too big for it

Re: Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2013
Kanwulia, I taught u don't celebrate xmas?

Chei, na so some people go dey follow ur mouth not knowing u r simply having fun!

Most don't c thru the drama.
U r a very good mum. Ur kids r really enjoying cos I always c d love in ur posts anytime u mention them.
May u reap from ur hard work. kiss
Re: Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children by Nogen: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2013
More suggestions are also welcome. The children are mostly girls except for two boys. Last year, I got them some expensive presents, the look on some of them wasn't so pleasant. I felt bad. This year, I want to make it up to them, hoping to bring smiles on their faces this time around.
Re: Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2013
I have that same issue.i am planning to see my aunt but her kids are all teenagers,dont know what to get for them that that they will appreciate.their mom says i shouldnt buy make up for them since they are still in sec school
Re: Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children by Kanwulia: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Kanwulia, I taught u don't celebrate xmas?

Chei, na so some people go dey follow ur mouth not knowing u r simply having fun!

Most don't c thru the drama.
U r a very good mum. Ur kids r really enjoying cos I always c d love in ur posts anytime u mention them.
May u reap from ur hard work. kiss

Amen!!! To you too!
I celebrate CHRISTMAS. . . a welcomed holiday. I CELEBRATE ALL HOLIDAYS FOR JOLLIFICATION PURPOSES!!!! cool
NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY FOR MOI O. cool

I LOVE THE GREEN, RED, WHITE, BLUE COLORS!!! The festivities and FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! cheesy
If you have been to SANTALAND in Tyler/Lindale Texas. . . .CHRISTMAS GO HUNGRY YOU DIE! Kai!
The reason I can NEVER SPEND XMAS OUTSIDE THIS USA. . . . Unless, it is for a family reunion. None this year. . . TAKING A BREAK FROM FIGHTS AND THE EVIL SPIRITS THAT . . .SATANICALLY. . . .AND. . . .DEMONICALLY. . . POSSESSETH SOME OF 'EM! Amen!!kiss

I loooooooooove 'em MY DARLING kids! cool cool cool cool cool

Just waiting to them go close for the holidays. . .SANTALAND, HERE WE COME AGAIN! cool
Even my mama cannot wait. . . .WITH WHEELCHAIR!!!
Mu he he he he he

WE SPEND A WHOOOOOOOOOOOOLE DAY THERE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeRfRmeAIWY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r34vBQ55RVg
Re: Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children by Kanwulia: 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
For the teenagers. . . . .I bought. . . .LAPTOPS and THE SIMS SERIES!!!! cool

From SIMS3 TO SIMS4! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJQoZDBdp3g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUcsUvGDJJ0

No noise in the house! grin
Dem nor dey gree go out again o!
Chai!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!
Welcome to the anti-social world of COMPUTER GAMES! cheesy

Re: Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nogen: I have some children between the ages of 8 to 12 to buy some Christmas presents for but I always don't get it right with present buying. Please, I will appreciate your timely suggestions. I don't want to see not so happy faces this time around.

Nice clothes, books/crafts AND candy.

Stylish kids watches.

Video games.

Age appropriate toys/family games.

Re: Ideal Christmas Presents/ Gifts For Children by bebe2(f): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
this year i decided no personal gift.

i have 500pounds budget for xmas and new year, and a 40inch tv need to come out from there becos
na dem break the old one. i go use the bal buy winter clothes and food for the rest of the month.

pls dnt get carried away, there is life after christmas.

My Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up... (pls Advise) / Please Help / Mum Calls Cop To Arrest Her 10 Year Old Son ( video ,picture)