Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Don’t Own Plot Or House In Abuja - Ex-fct Min - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Own Plot Or House In Abuja - Ex-fct Min (727 Views)

Ex-fct Minister Chilling In His London Hide-out / IGP Mohamed Abubakar Weds Zarha, Daughter Of Ex-fct Minister / How Govt Wastes Nigeria’s Wealth -el-rufai. Ex-fct Minister At Editors’ Conferen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Own Plot Or House In Abuja - Ex-fct Min by ganye1: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
I don’t own plot or house in Abuja - ex-
FCT Min
Category: News Published on Saturday,
07 December 2013 05:00 Written by Ben
Atonko Hits:
Former FCT Minister between 1983 and
1984, Emir of Borgu, Sen. Haliru Dantoro
has said he doesn’t own a single plot or
house in the FCT.
The former minister revealed this at the
public presentation and launching of his
biography as the Emir of Borgu, which
held in Abuja on Thursday.
He said though he had set up a land use
and allocation committee during his
tenure, but stated that he never
allocated a plot to himself.
Former Governor of Lagos State and APC
chieftain, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, in
his keynote address at the occasion,
warned that any tenure elongation
consideration by the present
administration is “dead on arrival”.
Tinubu also said the constitutional
amendment process going on at the
National Assembly is “only to provide
pocket money for the boys”.
http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php/new-news/14938-i-don-t-own-plot-or-house-in-abuja-ex-fct-min
Re: I Don’t Own Plot Or House In Abuja - Ex-fct Min by warrior01: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
And so? Na your loss be that. take heart and stop lamenting
Re: I Don’t Own Plot Or House In Abuja - Ex-fct Min by donphilopus: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
That was when Nigeria was in the hand of saints! Come and try that now, you'll cry to Heaven/Hell.
Re: I Don’t Own Plot Or House In Abuja - Ex-fct Min by Mubby4luv(m): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Good man.

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Looms In Adamawa APC / Why Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - By Dr. Hakee / Boko Haram: Clearly, America Does NOT Know! - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.