Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Your Candid Advice Is Needed Pls!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Candid Advice Is Needed Pls!!!!! (837 Views)

Candid Rants: Co-Habitation In The University (Undergraduate "Nnanyi" Syndrome) / Too Old To Study Law At 33?(your Candid Advice) / Who Is The New Minister Of Education In Nigeria: Urgent Answer Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Candid Advice Is Needed Pls!!!!! by bikinibabe(f): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2013
I currently got a job in a big hotel and i work as a waitress there, il really love hotel jobs nd have passion for it.

I am an SSCE holder, and planning to further my education, cos d job i got was just with connection, ordinarily i am not qualified for the job as per my level of education, so i quickly want to grab d opportunity to work and school at the same time.

pls i need suggestion bout a part time program i can enroll for that wont affect my job
Re: Your Candid Advice Is Needed Pls!!!!! by oasis01(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2013
Wer is ur location and hw is the schedule of ur work?
Re: Your Candid Advice Is Needed Pls!!!!! by humblesteve(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2013
you can enroll for national open university
Re: Your Candid Advice Is Needed Pls!!!!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2013
bikini babe: I currently got a job in a big hotel and i work as a waitress there, il really love hotel jobs nd have passion for it.

I am an SSCE holder, and planning to further my education, cos d job i got was just with connection, ordinarily i am not qualified for the job as per my level of education, so i quickly want to grab d opportunity to work and school at the same time.

pls i need suggestion bout a part time program i can enroll for that wont affect my job
One of your post was hidden so i couldnt contribute there. For that problem, just get intouch let me advice you because that issue may either make or mar you for life.
Re: Your Candid Advice Is Needed Pls!!!!! by KillMoves: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2013
U can always opt 4 Unilag Dli or ice programs or part time @ Yaba tech that's if u r in Lagos. If all else fails Noun is d best way 2 go.
Re: Your Candid Advice Is Needed Pls!!!!! by humblesteve(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2013
bikini babe: I currently got a job in a big hotel and i work as a waitress there, il really love hotel jobs nd have passion for it.

you can enroll for national open university

(1) (Reply)

Jambites Have You Received your Exam Center For The 2014 Jamb? / Is Asup Strike Loosing Support? / Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.