Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Satan Ministry: Revelations Of Satan. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: Revelations Of Satan. (830 Views)

8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satan Ministry: Revelations Of Satan. by advocate666: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2013
This is an extract of the revelation of Satan to the Yezidis. The Yezidis are arab Satanists there were almost wiped out by christians and muslims.

Read and be wise.

Wherefore, it is true that my knowledge encompasses the
Very truth of all that is,
And my wisdom is not separate from my heart,
And the manifestation of my descent is clear unto you,
And when it is revealed to the children of Adam it will
Be seen by all.
And many will tremble thereby.
All habitations and desert spaces are indeed of my own creation, set forth,
All fully within my strength, not that of the false gods;
Wherefore I am he that men come with their rightful worship,
Not the false gods of their books, wrongly written;
But they come to know me, a peacock of bronze and gold,
Wings spread over Kaaba, temple, and church, not to be overshadowed.
And in the secret cave of my wisdom it is known that there is no god but myself,
Archangel over all the host, Melek Ta'us.
Knowing this, who dares deny?
Knowing this, who dares fail to worship?
Knowing this, who dares worship the false gods of the Koran and bible?
Know that who knows me will I cast into paradisiacal gardens of my pleasure!
But the Yezid who knows me not will I cast into affliction.
Say then, I am the only and exalted archangel;
And I make prosperous whom I will,
And I enliven whom I will.
Say then, I alone am to be praised from the Towers of Lalish,
And from the mountain of Ararat to the western sea.
Say then, let the light of knowledge flash forth from the ziarahs,
Flash forth from the river of Euphrates to the hiddeness of Shamballah.
Let my Sanjak be carried from its safe place into the temple,
And let all the clans of Yezid know of my manifestation,
Even Sheikan, and Sinjar, and Haliteyeh, and Malliyeh, and Lepcho,
And the Kotchar who wander among the heathen.

So saith Shaitan
Re: Satan Ministry: Revelations Of Satan. by advocate666: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2013
To those that have have ears, let them hear.

Satan has been revealing himself to mankind for generations but the corruption caused in the heart of men by evil doctrines keep deceiving people into not believing in the Exalted One.

Come to Satan today. Seek wisdom. Evil is of Yahweh. Satn gives happiness and properity. Come all ye that suffer in silence. Embrace intelligence. Seek wisdom diligently. Read the bible and discern with your own spirit.
Re: Satan Ministry: Revelations Of Satan. by briantext(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
advocate666:
To those that have have ears, let them hear.
Satan has been revealing himself to mankind for generations but the corruption caused in the heart of men by evil doctrines keep deceiving people into not believing in the Exalted One.
Come to Satan today. Seek wisdom. Evil is of Yahweh. Satn gives happiness and properity. Come all ye that suffer in silence. Embrace intelligence. Seek wisdom diligently. Read the bible and discern with your own spirit.
advocate666:
This is an extract of the revelation of Satan to the Yezidis. The Yezidis are arab Satanists there were almost wiped out by christians and muslims.
Read and be wise.
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. angry

(1) (Reply)

Let's Tax Big Business Churches-falana / Is This A Vision Or Something? Help Out / Before You Ask.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.