Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

My Husband......... - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (718984 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by Calmdove(f): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2015
Dis couple ar sumtin else....but y is jacob behaving dis way??
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Update in a bit.......

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by kayemdy: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Waiting......

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by onosj(f): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2015
martin98:
So Jane password her phone too.sad
na so nah. Do me i do u God nor dey vex!
Re: My Husband......... by Lyoncrescent: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Flakkydagirl:
Update in a bit.......

Patiently Waiting
Re: My Husband......... by Eridith(f): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2015
Flakkydagirl:
Update in a bit.......
Im waiting........... Stil following till D end.
Re: My Husband......... by princessudy1(f): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
too much money breed pride, n I tink its getting to Jacob head.
for d 2 couples to have password in their fones ,I think d av skeleton in their cupboards
.....well nice story keep it up.flakky
Re: My Husband......... by ayorinbolableszy(f): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
i pray dat you wil finish dis story dis year sha...anyway,fantastic nd interesting story,more strength to ur elbow
but we ar waiting ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Episode 101

"Her door is locked from inside." Adetoun said,after trying effortlessly to open Hannah's door from the outside,she was a little tensed."When did you arrive home?"
Rekia scratched her hair as she tried to remember,"I got home quarter past six,I noticed she was home already,I was wondering why she came home earlier than usual,but I began to hear faint sighs and sob,I knocked but she wouldn't open." She sat down on the couch now,her eyes on her friend.
"She must be crying or something." Rekia finished.
"Do you think we over acted the other day?" Toun asked,she felt bad for Hannah,and she and Rekia had put up a show just to make her speak out before it was too late.
Rekia shook her head,"I don't think so."
The girls sat gloomy in the sitting room,they turned back when the door creaked open."That's her." Toun said jumping out of her seat,Rekia followed after her.
"Hannah." She called.
Hannah turned back,"Toun you're back.How was work today?" She had a plastic smile plastered on her face.
"Fine,how about you? You came home early,anything the matter?"
"Nope dear,I'm good and kicking." She said moving towards the kitchen."I'll make dinner,you girls can relax."
Rekia and Toun stopped to stare at each other,they couldn't remember the last time she volunteered to cook."Really?something is happening in this house o." Rekia clapped her hands together.
"Abi o."
"Masquerade don dey waka for night for this house o." Toun laughed.
"Look girls,I have gist for you,let me finish cooking." She laughed before hanging the apron over her cloth.The girls sat around the table to eat poundo yam with vegetable soup with lots of beed and pomo,it was a tasty meal.
"You wanted to tell us something." Rekia reminded her.
Hannah smiled washing her hand,"Actually I still remember." She said taking her time.
"We're listening please."
"I spilled it." She said.
"Spilled what?" Toun asked.
"I spilled the beans,I told him I was positive." She answered without a care.
"And?"
"And what?"
"I meant his response."
"Oh...nothing."
"And the introduction party?"
"Its going to hold." Hannah answered. "Thank you God." Toun knelt on the floor before embracing Hannah,"I'm so happy for you."
"Now we can truly celebrate,its just six days away anyway,we can start popping the champagne from now." Rekia smiled happily. "Little wonder you made dinner,you're so lucky girlfriend,men like Ade are rare,abeg hold am tight o."

"Now you see,you should have told him long ago,true love conquers everything." Toun said,drinking water from a glass cup.
The girls burst into laughter."So can I take a look at your engagement ring."Hannah asked.
"Check check check." Rekia screamed.
"It was just part of the drama." Toun confessed. "Drama?"
"Yes dear,we planned that,Kelvin didn't propose,we only wanted to provoke you to tell him,I'm sorry babe." Toun said.
"I'll kill you girls tonight." She said running after them as they ran out of the sitting room.

For three consecutive days,Jane wept.It was hard,yes,it was hard to believe that her darling Jacob could hit her on the cheeks.
She had expected him to apologise that night,but from the looks of things,he wasn't any mile closer to that.she didn't want to cry but she found herself doing just that,and what was more? No body would believe,not Cynthia and definetely not her mother.Jacob was more like a mini god before their eye.she was determined to fight for herself,no man would trample her like that.
After returning from work,she made up her mind to give him a piece of her mind,she wouldn't mind the aftermath,things needed to be put in place.It was a tasty but boring dinner,she watched as he struggled to start small conversations at the table.But it wasn't working.she didn't retire to her room immediately after dinner,she went out and sat alone on the patio gazing at the beautiful blue sky,the stars were out in numbers and she loved the view.
The breeze was cool,and she watched it ruzzling the pool water,it would be nice to take a dip and exercise her body.It teased her at first to go in and get a swim wear,but she knocked out that idea from her head.She had a lot ahead of her.she must have dozed off when she felt a light tap.
She stirred and then looked up,it was Jacob standing in front of her like a guilty witch doctor."What is it?" She asked to break the awkward silence between them.
"I'm sorry."
"That's what you say after three days?" Jane snapped at the figure before her.This man would drive her crazy one day,that she was certain of.
Jacob looked down at his feet,"You don't have to make it harder than it is already,I'm sorry,I shouldn't have hit you,I was angry,I let my emotions give me ride.I didn't mean to hurt you."
Jane knew she should accept his apology and let go,but she had this somewhat strange feeling,"Jacob you soiled my dignity,you slapped me."
"I really don't know how you feel,but I'm not going to accept this apology,you can take it somewhere else." She brewed,got up and spat,walking away into the house.

Jacob stood still,he hated himself for slapping her,he should have controlled himself,he wouldn't be in this situation only if he had listened to his heart.He followed after her into the house.
She was in the toilet,he could her sobbing,he waited for her to come out.If he had to go on knees,he would do it.He couldn't bear it anymore."Oyin" he knocked on the door.
But there was no answer,"Please come out,I need to talk to you." He pleaded.
"Just away." She yelled from inside."I don't want to see your face,please leave me alone"
Jacob was near tears now,he wanted to make things right,she needed to give him this chance.
"Oyindunmade please."
He heard the tap running,then there was a click,and the door opened.Jane came out and moved to her side of the bed,but Jacob blocked her."You can't stay mad at me forever." He said.
And that was a fact,she knew it was hard to stay mad at him,especially when she had to look into those drop dead gorgeous eye,and his firm athletic figure.She couldn't stay mad,but she was willing to try.
"Jane I am really sorry,forgive me." He pleaded pulling her hands into his."I promise you it will never happen again."

"Jacob... ..." She gave in,but he cut her short."Shhhh shhhhh" he whispered in her ears."I really didn't mean to hurt you my love,I'm sorry I lost my temper,it won't happen again."
Jane wanted to resist him,but the way his hands played with her ear lobes made her loose it.she just wanted to be in his arms forever.she truly loved him,and would never share her body with anyone except him
"It's alright,I forgive you darling." She said quietly. Jacob pulled her into his embrace and she was glad,it was comforting and soothing to her.
"I love you Janet."
"I love you too."
He made her sit on the bed,he crossed to the dressing table and picked a packed bag,he gave it to her.Jane removed the pack,it was a brand new smart phone.
"You like it?" He asked.
Jane smiled,"I love it."
He let his hands slip around her waist and she dropped the phone,she clung to him like lovers sharing a secret moment together.
"Would you like me to UnCloth you?"Turnabout is a fairplay,isn't that how it goes?
"Yes...," Janet heard herself whisper."God, yes."
Then Jacob touched her again,and he undressed her.Their clothes was everywhere in the room.
Somewhere in the hours before daylight,between them,they touched,caressed,they made love,not once,not twice but three times before dawn.It was wild,hot,exhilarating,passionate,vigorous and fun.It was slowly and purposeful in ways beyond her darkest imagination.

Hannah cleared her bedroom for the uptenth time,she had hanged her ironed dresses,and folded the rest.she made the bed and put everything in order.she sprayed a good amount of air freshner before turning on the air conditioner.
She opened her wardrobe and fitted on the blue floor length sequence lace gown for her introduction,it was just two days away and she was excited,and not only that,she was worried.
It was four days now,that Ade had left,but there was not a single word from him,he wasn't picking her calls any more and several of her messages were not replied.He even failed to respond on his social media accounts.
It was disheartening,and the tiny stream of hope she had was drying up faster than expected.she examined herself in the standing mirror,she looked absolutely fabulous,but would she ever wear this gown?What if he didn't show up with his family?Everyone would want to know what happened.She prayed that her secret would not be in the open soon.Oh poor Bibi would cry herself to death,and Janet? And Jacob? And the shame would just be too much for her to bear.
She pulled off the dress and moved to the dressing table,she made herself comfortable on a chair and opened the last drawer on her right.She put her hand inside and brought out a small plastic bottle,it was white,it had no inscription on it,and that was because after collecting her antiretroviral drugs,she would tear off the paper name on it.she shaked the plastic.She hadn't taken her drugs for four days now.
She wondered the use of swallowing the pills everyday just to keep her viral load in check.People still find it hard to associate or mingle with HIV positive patients.

She replaced the plastic and stood behind the curtain,her friends were very excited and love had returned among them,she wasn't ready to inform them,her husband to be had been avoiding her and that the introduction might not hold.Her phone was ringing,it was Jane.They concluded arrangement on the caterer's choice of food and she was to inform Ade's people to arrive as early as ten.The event would be taking place at their mother's house.Kenneth had given his suppport too.It would be a small family gathering.
The clock read quartar past seven,and there was a soft knock on the door,"Come in" she answered."Hey babe." Rekia came in,"You have a visitor waiting in the sitting room" she said.
She knew it was Ade,"Gracious God" she mumbled to herself,and thanked God for giving her this beautiful chance to love once again,she had just been worried nothing."Where is he?" She asked,excitement in her eyes and it was obvious in her voice.
"He is in the sitting room"
Hannah changed into something appealing before stepping out,"Let's go and see him." She smiled happily.
"Why are you starring at me like that?" Hannah asked,the way Rekia was looking at her,it was like she had poo all over her body.
"Why is he here?" Rekia asked in reply.
"What kind of question is that?
"I mean what does he want here,your big day is around the corner,I don't want anyone spoiling it for us." Rekia spoke in a serious tone.
Hannah stopped in her tracks,"What exactly are you talking about?I am confused."
"Well,why the excitement?"
"I am beginning to get pissed,my fiance is here,is that enough reason to get excited." Hannah asked,she was visibly crossed as she folded her arms under her breast.
"Your fiance is not here,its your boss who is here." Rekia hissed and walked away leaving Hannah standing,she unfolded her hands."What!" All the while,her adrenaline was flowing juicily thinking it was Ade.It took her five minutes to relax before stepping into the sitting room.
The flowers were the first thing that caught her attention,"Good evening." She greeted him sitting on the couch opposite him.
"How are you Hanny?"
"I'm fine sir."
"You don't seem happy to see me."
"Ofcourse I don't want to see you,you don't look like my Adegoroye." That would have been a good reply,but not palatable to the ears.
"Ofcourse not." She replied instead looking down at her feet.
He felt uncomfortable with her pose and response,"I just wanted to drop in and say hi." He stood up on his feet.Hannah saw him off to his car which was parked outside their gate.
"What does this bonga fish head of a man wants?" Rekia said immediately they closed the door.
Toun hissed,"I really don't know." She peeped through the window." Let him not come and spoil show for us o,which kind yeye visit be this."
Rekia picked the flower and sniffed it,it was pleasant to the nose."Na me go put this thing for my room sha." She said in pidgin.
Toun looked at her laughed,"Wetin dey keep this babe now?"
"I be winch? I dey here with you,how I wan take know now." Rekia burst into laughter and Toun joined her.
Hannah stood by the side door,while her boss stood by her."I have come to accept that I can't have you.I only wish your fiance realizes just how lucky he is to have you." He said quietly.
"But I have this feeling that something is wrong with you,you can share with me,it wouldn't hurt to do so." Her boss said.
Hannah would have loved to,her boss was quite intelligent and when it came to profering solutions to issues,he was good.She was tempted to tell him but this was not a issue that concerns a third party.
"Its nothing,just a little mis understanding with my fiance." She answered. "I thought as much,just relax its two days away,you'll sort things out in due time." He smiled at her.It was genuine and she appreciated those kind words.
He extended his hands and pulled her into his embrace.She was in his arms for two full minute.She felt safe,but it would have been safer if it were Ade's arms.She was missing him badly.she felt his lips on her cheeks,he had just pecked her.she pulled away gently.
"Thanks for coming,and the flowers too." She smiled when he held her hands now."You're welcome." He smiled."I am glad you like it,don't hesitate to come to me,if you're worried or in need of anything."He said getting into the car.
She stood there while he drove off,at least she felt better now.Maybe she shouldn't lose hope,perhaps he might call or just show up now,she wished,she wished and she prayed it was so.she waved at the car and ran into the gate.
Less than four blocks away,a car pulled out and turned around,driving out of the estate,heart shattering,and hands holding firmly on to the steering wheel.
He had thought that,they could right things again,perhaps they could take another test,and when he set out from home,he knew he was coming to take back his girl,he had realised that his love supercedes all that,but coming back to see her clinging to a man whom she called boss was definetely out of it.
He had wanted to climb out of the car and beat him to a pulp,but crushing his legs with his car wasn't a bad idea too,but the prospect of spending sometime in jail didn't look too good.
Perhaps women were just the same every where,but lieing,and cheating was off it.He had just lost his woman.Adegoroye was angry,he accelerated the car and joined the queue crossing towards the express.He was gone.
Jane dropped the phone after speaking with Hannah,the tension in her sister's voice hadn't gone unnoticed.Perhaps she was just a little bit anxious.
It made her remember how whe felt before getting married to her husband,anxiety and nervousness were a ritual for every bride to be.
She had eaten early because she was hungry and couldn't wait for her husband to come,she ate with the kids.Adam's bandage had come off yesterday but she didn't want to raise the issue to avoid stories that touch the heart.
It was some minutes past seven,her husband would be home any moment from now.she must have fallen asleep on the couch,because when Aishat woke her up it was very dark."You have a visitor." She said.
Jane went downstairs,sitted on the couch was Jaiye,he was wearing a black shirt on denim jeans with a black shoe to match.A black shade took solace on his face.He was relaxed and calm as he scrolled through his phone in his hand.
"Jane,how are you." He called upon seeing her. "I'm fine o Jaiye,how are you too."
"I'm fine."
Jane sat down.
"My husband is not home,you should have called him before coming." She said picking the throw pillow in her arms.
"I know he is not home,and he won't be home any time soon." He said sitting up.
"Is anything the matter?"
"No dear."
"So why have you come?"
"I have to come to see you again."

3 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Lyoncrescent: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nice Update
Re: My Husband......... by kayemdy: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Am so loving this
Re: My Husband......... by bummybummy(f): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
tnx 4 d update
Re: My Husband......... by kingphilip(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Still following

Flakkydagirl really enjoying every bits n pieces of this.. Hope to read a fresh episode of this tomorrow
Re: My Husband......... by virtuedagirl(f): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Flakkydagirl tanks 4 d wonderful update. I pity Hannah though,Ade should just take things easy. Jaiye this ur visits i no dey understand o
Re: My Husband......... by Ann2612(f): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hum! Jaiye and Jane... Mouth sealed. Ride on Flakydagirl
Re: My Husband......... by bestaghughu1(f): 4:08am On Nov 28, 2015
hmmmm,Jane....9c update dear
Re: My Husband......... by Oroolorun(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Whoever said true love exist in this couple home do not know the true meaning of love.
Why is it that James always sought for forgiveness whenever he is Hot? (That is lust not love)
Why would Jane, a wife and mother went into swimming pool with another man and changed her dress in his BEDROOM, (with all those dirty touching) and still claimed she trully love her husband? (Love ko, lust ni)
In reality, how many maid would saw her madam in the condition Aisha saw her madam in another man's house and kept mute? (99% maids in 9ja, no matter how good and kind the madam maybe would turn to Radio Lagos with free broadcasting of how Oga madam was saw pant down with another. What kind of reputation was that wife and mother building for herself?)
LOVE is different from LUST. Know the difference before going into relationship.
Kudos OP, ride on, we are taking the journey with you.

10 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Jumizie13(f): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
see her again keh?
Re: My Husband......... by Mikkyphaton: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Haaaaa is this another series of waiting. Pls Flakky we still dey wait oooo despite the punishment we are passing through we still dey your side. Ejoo update asap.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by dhamiylhola(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Starting from 0 is not a easy task at all. Flakkydgirl, wagbayi bi Mandela. Abeg update asap
Re: My Husband......... by Calmdove(f): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmm jaiye...
Re: My Husband......... by Tife101(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
I hope jaiye is not d father of Adam and Eve.
Re: My Husband......... by SIMLINA(f): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Aunty Flakky please now more updates
Re: My Husband......... by Bekeebest: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Following...Well if Adam and Eve is nt Jacob's children then Jacob must knw abt it nt JANE
Re: My Husband......... by bummybummy(f): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
aunty flakky, wat happens nw? Kindly update nw
Re: My Husband......... by Prec1ous(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2015
Learning a lot all this while. Thanks OP

THIS IS FOR ALL WRITERS, A CHANCE TO EARN FROM YOUR WRITING

Application Deadline: April 30th 2016

The UPU’s International Letter-Writing Competition aims to improve literacy through the art of letter-writing. Targeted at children and young people, the annual competition encourages participants to express their creativity and refine their language skills.

Follow the link below to begin your application and how to write and submit your letter:

2016 Universal Postal Union International Letter Writing Competition for Young People
Re: My Husband......... by Sageez(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
I think Rekai has a hand in Hannah's status. Nyc story
Re: My Husband......... by missuniverse(f): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bekeebest:
Following...Well if Adam and Eve is nt Jacob's children then Jacob must knw abt it nt JANE
just my thoughts
Re: My Husband......... by jemmanuella97(f): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Flakky Pls update[color=#006600][/color] tongue
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
jemmanuella97:
Flakky Pls update[color=#006600][/color] tongue
Hi
Re: My Husband......... by Pweedyfaszy(f): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Kudos..nyc writeup,
Re: My Husband......... by moscyt(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Flakkydagirl post an update now! Do you want to use 2years to finish the story or what?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.