Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

My Husband......... - Literature (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719171 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Flakkydagirl... weldone dear, you are doing a good job here but I have to say this.

you are bringing things up too close..
why was it that it was Adekunle's car Rekia hit.. was that to show how small the city they lived was?
and why was it that Kelvin saw Toun when she went on a dinner with her boss..
Try to space these events or happenings so to Say , I understand the fact that you are working as your scipt stipulates but just try to reduce the coincidences

my opinion tho..

5 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Ferya(f): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2016
Flakky, you have a new fan today grin Girl, I must state that you are a genius! Interesting story! Please, do not keep us waiting for long we need an update as fast as possible grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Luckymay(f): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2016
Wow. Good job but please flakky.. That thing you said about "next year" . Please let it be a joke.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by SweetieConstie(f): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2016
Luckymay:
Wow. Good job but please flakky.. That thing you said about "next year" . Please let it be a joke.
Cc: Flakkydagirl

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Luckymay(f): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Cc: Flakkydagirl
Aww thanks Bae.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by onosj(f): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Flakky thanks 4 d wonderful update, but pls don't keep us waiting....

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Jellymusty(f): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Flakky thanks so much for the extra wonderful story may God bless you (Amen)

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by marianneada(f): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Thanks for d wonderful lengthy update,but waiting till next year will make me forget d storyline,pls let it be a joke o. wink

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2016
marianneada:
Thanks for d wonderful lengthy update,but waiting till next year will make me forget d storyline,pls let it be a joke o. wink
Update comes up on this Friday..

5 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Sageez(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Flakkydagirl:
lol! but it is not yet a year. waiting for your update dear
Re: My Husband......... by Opracus(f): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
short of words on dis story but kudos to u sis flakky am hapi for d update ,but Jacob and toun really fall my hand .........waiting for d update

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by oluwaemmanuel: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sageez:
lol! but it is not yet a year. waiting for your update dear
Don't letvflakky change her mind o biko, we av being on this story for a long time abeg o, let her update

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by marianneada(f): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2016
Dancing azonto,I'm counting days o.u're a darling!
Flakkydagirl:

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
marianneada:
Dancing azonto,I'm counting days o.u're a darling!
Stop counting the days.....Updates drops in a jiffy.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by kingphilip(m): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
Flakkydagirl:
Stop counting the days.....Updates drops in a jiffy.
refreshing by the second

Thanks for sharing
Re: My Husband......... by Holashikemi(f): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
patiently waiting
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
[size=16pt] Episode 111 [/size]

"What do you want with me?" Rekia said without turning back,she knew that cologne any where.
Adekunle removed his jacket and threw it on the sofa,he loosened his tie and rolled up his sleeves,he was here for business."I demand an explanation." His voice was laced with a certain coolness she couldn't grasp.
"Look,I didn't invite you here,and I owe you no freaking explanation." Rekia hissed,got up and made to walk out of the sitting room,but Adekunle pulled her back.
She was taken aback,but kept her cool,on a normal day,she would not have hesitated to grease his face with a good slap,but her hands were stuck by her side.
She returned to her seat,and picked the remote,"Would you like a drink?"She said,letting her guards down.
Adekunle wanted to turn her down,but he needed something to calm his jaunting nerves,and juice wouldn't do."Do you have whiskey?" He asked.
Rekia got up and returned with a half filled bottle and a glass,he served himself,after two straight shots.he felt better.
"I want to know the truth about what my sister said." He spoke looking down.
Rekia's heart did a quick summersault,she knew it,he wanted to find out the truth.she picked the remote,and put off the tv set."Does it matter?"
"Start talking please."
Rekia walked to him,grabbed the glass and filled it to the brim,gulped it down and closed her eyes,it burned down her throat rapidly.
"Rekia Mustapha is my name,I was born and bred in Lagos,my parents are from Kano,and I am an only child. I was eleven when I noticed a round hard mould on my chest,I informed my mother when she came back from work,she asked me to pull off my blouse,she examined my chest and laughed,my mum said I had started growing a breast... .... ...."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Holashikemi:
patiently waiting
kingphilip:
refreshing by the second
Thanks for sharing
Always at your service sir/ma.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Drgokex(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Y u con stop 4 dah place nah! Continue biko

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by teamplayey: 12:13am On Jun 23, 2016
We are waiting for the continuation @ Flakkydagirl

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2016
Cont'd

"Madam are you sure you don't want to go the hospital?" Aisha asked for the third time that morning,as she mopped Jane's body with warm water.Jane unlocked her phone and dictated a message to Aisha,to inform her manager that she would no longer join him,instructing him on what to do.Aisha sent the message and made her madam some custard,She took it with milk,and used some pain killers she got for her.
Jane feigned a smile,"I am fine dear,I think I am feeling better already." Jane discharged her to leave.Aisha had shown more care than her coconut head of a husband.He had merely left some money on the dressing table for her before leaving for work.
Jane was tired of sulking all day,she was confused,having not even an inkling on what to do about the issue at hand.It was past midday when she finally managed to get up and go downstairs.she was tired and looked sick,she contemplated visiting the hospital after all.
Chuks called afterwards,asking if she would join him for dinner,she had turned him down,he had become worried when she informed him that she was resting at home.After so much lawyering,she told him she was slightly indisposed but that she was getting better.He insisted on coming down to see her which she vehemently refused.That could spark another issue,she knew.It was better to stay away from trouble than to beckon it to come.
She dropped the magazine in her hand,and concentrated on the Lunch hour programme on tv,when the door bell sounded,she almost jumped out of her skin,she called Nnamdi to get the door,she prayed it was not Chuks,it couldn't be,she had just gotten off the phone not less than thirty minutes.
"God." She gasped,the unmistakable voice of her mother-in-law sounded before she looked up,Jane wished the ground would open up and swallow her,this was wrong timing,she pulled the scarf around her neck so that it covered her arms too.
Funmi came in carrying a pink handbag,she wore a flowing white kaftan dress.She was glowing.She didn't even look a day over fifty years."Good afternoon dear." She smiled beautifully coming in.
"Mummy good afternoon." She smiled,"You didn't tell me you will be visiting."
"Is that the reason,you won't even offer me seat?" Funmi laughed.
"Oh please have your seat ma." She showed her to the sofa.Funmi sat down comfortably and dropped her bag.
"Nnamdi." Jane called.
"Ma." Nnamdi reported by her side greeting Funmi.
"Please get Mummy something cold to drink." Jane said to him.
"I was passing by,and decided to say hello to you at the store,your manager informed me that you were slightly indisposed,so I decided to check on you." Funmi finished and accepted a glass from Nnamdi.
"That's true ma."
"I hope you're better now,is it a baby?" She winked.
Jane laughed,"No ma,I am just a bit down."
"You look pale,maybe you should see a doctor." She suggested."How are my children.?"
"They are fine o,they'll soon be back from school." Jane said glancing at the wall clock.
The two women discussed about the forthcoming christmas and how business was booming,until Funmi decided to take her leave.She called Nnamdi to get the basket of fruit and shopping bag from the boot of her car,they contained the goods she brought for her grandchildren.Jane thanked her,and Funmi embraced her,she flinched and quickly stepped back.
Funmi was surprised,"What's wrong with you?" She asked,"You look hurt."
"Nothing ma,I am fine." She feigned a smile.
"No."Funmi countered."You're not."She insisted taking a step closer to her.
"Mama." Jane said,"I am okay."
"So why did you step back like I was fire."
"Nothing."
The scarf around her neck and arm slipped off,and the bruises on her arm was glaring.Funmi's mouth opened in shock."What happened to you?" She made to touch jane but she flinched.
"Sorry."
"Mummy its nothing,I fell down the stairs." She said in such a convincing way,but Funmi wasn't fooled.Oh no,why did this have to happen.
"Is this what I think it is." Funmi asked,anger sipping into her face.
Jane was quiet,of all the people she would have loved to tell,her mother-in-law was not the last on the list.This was brewing fresh trouble,to think that her bruises were still fresh.
Jane closed her eyes,opened them and walked back to sit on the sofa.Funmi asked her to get up,and they went up the stairs."Tell me what happened to you?"
"I was at home,and power was out,I miscalculated and rolled down the stairs."She said.
"Look,I am your mother,not your mother-in-law,please tell me the truth,did my son touch you?"
Jane was touched that Funmi cared so much,she debated on telling the truth or lieing to cover her husband.
"Yes."
"You mean Jacob beat you like this?" She asked to verify.Funmi was not pleased with the countenance on her face.
Jane nodded and tears slipped down her face,the tears was rushing and she couldn't hold back.She was holding up too much than she could contain.
"I can't believe it,his demons are back." Funmi said getting up,she began to pace about.
"What are you talking about?"
"Did he tell you anything?"
"No ma."
"Did you do anything to him?"
"No mama,I did nothing,he would just angry without a reason and beat me up,there was a day he dropped me off in the middle of a cementary and drove off leaving me there,mummy I am tired." Jane wept like a baby,while Funmi consoled her,she had tears on her face which she tried to hide from Jane.
"I can't believe my son would ever harm anyone,talk more of you,he loves you so much."
"I don't think so,he has changed from the loving young man I married to something else,mummy I have lost my husband,I can't find my husband." Jane cried softly.
Funmi wiped Jane's tears,"Stop crying my child." She opened her bag,"I need to lambast that man myself." She searched for her phone.
"Please ma,don't call him,he'll beat me again." She pleaded.
"He wouldn't dare,I'll wait for him to come home,how could he do this to you?" Funmi fumed in anger.
"Mummy please".Jane knelt down.
Funmi helped her up,"Are the children aware of this?"
"No,but I intend to tell them soon."
"No my dear,you can't tell them please,they are still too young."
Jane was quiet while she sobbed.
"There is one thing I want to ask of you."
"Anything mummy."
"Please Biola must not hear of this,it will break her heart and our friendship,I promise to resolve everything,just keep her out of this please."
Jane nodded in the affirmative.
"Good,thank you my daughter." Funmi held her hands,and rocked them gently."I will wait for your husband."
"Do you have ingredients for pepper soup in the house?"
Jane nodded.
"I'll send your boy Nnamdi to get me some fresh fish,and I'll make you a tasty soup,meanwhile,you'll go into the bath,freshen up and join me downstairs."Funmi said.
Jane got up and obeyed her mother-in-law,while Funmi left for the kitchen,"Remember that I will always love you."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2016
Cont'd

'Everything had been alright at first,but when I clocked fourteen years and my menstrual cycle was no where to be found,I became worried.I was disturbed because my friends in school had began to giggle about using a tampon and being on their period.I would join the gist and fake my first day story.
My mother would ask from time to time,if my undies were stained,and I would inturn inform her that it hadn' come.When I clocked sixteen,I was taken to see our family doctor,who thought perhaps I was a late bloomer,which made us relax.By the time I was eighteen,my father had become extra worried,our family doctor suggested we visit a gynaecologist,he recommended one.
And it was a smashing blow when I got diagnosed of the rare MRKH-Mayer-Rockitansky-Kuster-Hauser syndrome.It was traumatic as the gynaecologist explained to my parent and I.
I and my mother cried for days,but the gynaecologist said I was normal,except for those missing items in my body,I could walk and act like a female.It is still not known whether MRKH is a genetic condition or a random happenstance during development.
Yes I can have sex,the gynecologist asked me to return and he would inform me on how to naturally stretch my Vagina with a penis,but I haven't gone back.since I haven't found someone who would understand my plight and not mock me about it.
But I was made to understand that I would never be able to have a child except by adoption,vitro fertilization or surrogacy.Fine with me.
I lived with this secret between I and my parent until they died in autocrash,I found Adetoun on campus and we became friends,she even took me in,before we moved here to live.The only family I have is Adetoun and Hannah,I have never had a stable boyfriend before you.And also my family lawyer,he asked me to come see him when I finally found a man that I would love to settle down with ,he sends me more than enough money to cover my expenses every month.That's why I am not working,and yet I have more than enough to spend.
After my friends began to notice that I didn't have any serious relationship,I made up my mind to confide in them,that two-thirds of my vagina was missing.And it has been between us since then,until Adetoun decided to make it a public statement.
That's the story of my life,you can now begin to laugh at me." Rekia finsihed and drowned another glass of the hot drink.she was getting tipsy already.
Adekunle's head was bowed in misery,this girl was strong,he thought to himself,he got up and walked towards her,he pulled her up and embrace her.It was warm and soothing.
"What kept you from telling me all this while?"
Rekia wiped her tears,"I wanted to tell you that weekend that I invited you over,before Adetoun ruined everything with the fight."
Adekunle inhaled and exhaled fast,"I'm sorry you had to go through all that alone,but I am here now,and I will stick with you through it all."He whispered into her hair,kissing her neck softly.
"You don't have to,your sister isn't finished with me yet."
"Not anymore,I stand with you,I am only afraid of one thing." He said looking into her eyes.
"What?"
"I don't know if you still want me in your life?"
She kissed him on the lips,"You never left my heart,I am the one who should be afraid that you'll leave."
"I know gold when I find one,you're more than gold,and that's why I love you." He brought her hand to his chest.It was beating fast.
"It beats just for you." Adekunle said.
For the first time that evening,Rekia laughed,it was real and touching to see those sparkling eyes and the smile that light them up.
"I love you Rekia."
"I love you Adekunle." She answered,and held her close,tighter than ever.
The door opened,and Adetoun came in,dragging her tired feet on the floor.she looked up and saw the love birds in each others arms,her handbag dropped to the floor in cute surprise.
Adetoun was mad,this foolish girl was the reason Adekunle wasn't picking her calls,she was the reason Kelvin wasn't talking to her,which had made her follow Tolu out where Kelvin had seen her.She was the genesis of her crisis,and she swore to make her the malachi of it.
The cool atmosphere was heightened with a strange awkwardness,as Rekia disentangled from her beau.
Adetoun laughed,"You are not going to stop are you? Poor vaginaless Rekia,I will teach you the lesson of your life." She said and charged towards Rekia who had began to tremble in fear..

PS: That will be all for now,catch ya.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by pgodson7(m): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Twizzy30(m): 9:05am On Jun 23, 2016
Thanks For the update.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Ahcu2(f): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2016
Thank you and God bless you

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by kennylizzy(f): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2016
Thumps up ma

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Queenxstar(f): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Wow Flakkydagirl, I wish I could find where I stopped reading.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Queenxstar:
Wow Flakkydagirl, I wish I could find where I stopped reading.
Look who we have here!The Queen herself.

Welcome.
Re: My Husband......... by Queenxstar(f): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2016
Flakkydagirl:
Look who we have here!The Queen herself.

Welcome.
Thank you dear. Let me find myself.
Re: My Husband......... by kayemdy: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2016
Nice one flakky....... We are making headway..... More strength to you
Re: My Husband......... by arinze3131(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2016
tanx so much Sweth@ 4 d updates. pls keep up d gud work. lots of love.
Re: My Husband......... by singlefade25(f): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2016
thanks so much for the update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.