Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Husband......... - Literature (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719199 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by naftos(f): 7:10am On Sep 04, 2016
cekhoe:
you can't unfollow and still get notifications, if you want to check up on the thread just go to your profile check post you have made you will find the thread there
pls, how do i go about d profile check post
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2016
naftos:
pls, how do i go about d profile check post
click on your username name next to welcome at the top, scroll do,you will see "view my post( ) / view my topics ( ), click on view my post
Re: My Husband......... by OpenGames: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2016
Re: My Husband......... by Nancydearie(f): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2016
PLZ my fellow fans, if you need complete and interesting stories to read. I will advise you go to prettyspicey's blog www.lifeandspices.com. She writes new story on monthly basis and u would be glad to read her work. She is a good writer you won't regret visiting her blog, that i can assure you.
Re: My Husband......... by naftos(f): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
cekhoe:
click on your username name next to welcome at the top, scroll do,you will see "view my post( ) / view my topics ( ), click on view my post
thanx dear
Re: My Husband......... by teniola240(f): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hmm..flakkydagirl last seen:9:46am..yet u chose to abandon the story..der is God ohhh undecided
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
naftos:
thanx dear
you are welcome
Re: My Husband......... by PrettySpicey(f): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nancydearie:
PLZ my fellow fans, if you need complete and interesting stories to read. I will advise you go to prettyspicey's blog www.lifeandspices.com. She writes new story on monthly basis and u would be glad to read her work. She is a good writer you won't regret visiting her blog, that i can assure you.

Thank you, nancydearie

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Drgokex(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
[color=#550000][/color] madam flakky, thanks for a job well done, if u chose to stop the story here abruptly, u should kindly tell us pls,
fellow readers, think dis way, what if she's been typing since ds days and just wanna suprise us by completing the story in a single update

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by laddybay(f): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
nice but u need to complete it pls
Re: My Husband......... by Roseygold(f): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
This story is superb madam please are when are you going to finsh it, i just start reading last week and am already inlove wt it, please update soon more knowledge to your brain ma
Re: My Husband......... by Opracus(f): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2016
happy bdai MA wishing you long life and prosperity ijn, success shall b yours in all ur endeavors in Jesus name HAPI BDAI
Re: My Husband......... by Jumizie13(f): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
Happy Birthday Flakky
Re: My Husband......... by bummybummy(f): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2016
Happy belated bornday, wish u llnp
Re: My Husband......... by Topscoque(f): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hapi brthdy Flakky, age wit grace dear
Re: My Husband......... by tooblessed123: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
WOW! this story has taken 3 years and its still not completed...... hmmmm
Re: My Husband......... by NikitaNike(f): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
PrettySpicey:

Thank you, nancydearie
pls how can I log into ur blog?
Re: My Husband......... by tooblessed123: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
I'll come back in 2 years time, maybe by that time it will be completed....

3 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by PrettySpicey(f): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
NikitaNike:
pls how can I log into ur blog?
Go through this link:
http://lifeandspices.com/
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by NikitaNike(f): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2016
PrettySpicey:

Go through this link:
http://lifeandspices.com/
Thanks
THANKS ALOT.
Re: My Husband......... by Mayreeyam(f): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Madam Flakkydagirl aw is u? Op all is well? Is been long we heard 4rm u. Abeg d yr don dey end oooo. D suspense is much na. Biko put us 4 mind oooo
Re: My Husband......... by nessaluv(f): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
After ow many years, Ds story is yt 2b completed. If only twas a movie. Flakky This isn't suspense anymore,its sumtin else. Pls just try and round up d story b4 d year runs out. Possess
Re: My Husband......... by Hielke454: 8:09am On Jan 18, 2017
awesome Share and Advice videos to your friends, bookmark, mobdro download app TV programs, Movies, Sports, Live reveals as well as a lot more nice.
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
A story with so much suspense should have been completely written,it can't be that you are posting as you are getting ideas, so what could be keeping you...i wonder
Re: My Husband......... by do4luv14(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Madam FLAKKYDAGAL, nah Sai baba i take beg you the suspense too much nah,
ok mak ah change am to ' MA WIFEY............' ehn?
Re: My Husband......... by lynnebis: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
i started following this story early 2014 and its still not finished, if you have finished it somewhere please let us know. hope you are doing well though.
Re: My Husband......... by Hay235: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2017
awesome and also at some point reaches them.Action aside Instagram music.ly app intents, yet do not recognize that they will certainly be put on blast great.
Re: My Husband......... by Lolaabokoku(f): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nice 1
Re: My Husband......... by Mafio: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Guys if u want to read nice stories pls visit www.moskedapages.com Sally is the bomb #Sally Kenneth Dadzie #Tanti
Re: My Husband......... by FengChui(m): 12:57am On Feb 26, 2017
Lolaabokoku:
Nice 1

Lola, permit me to ask, are you married?
Re: My Husband......... by nabla(f): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
y is dis story taking so long
Re: My Husband......... by nessaluv(f): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Hey flakky......its bin a while, hope ure doing well. Pls wen r u updating/finishing d story,its bin like ages....... Pls finish it 1c nd 4all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.